: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Super Galaxy Fizz!
I think the issue with fizz's ult applies to more than just this skin: I played as cotton tail fizz, and fisherman fizz and neither showed the mark for his ultimate.
: > I was just wondering if you took into account taric's new rework. I haven't been able to play the rework myself yet but from what i've seen his mana costs seem to be extremely high, They are - but from what I can tell he also doesn't tend to use spells on a high cadence. I suspect that he has high costs but fairly low opportunities to use most of his spells and is balanced that way. > One more thing I was wondering about is why remove spell vamp? I understand that it has sort of always just sat there in the shop waiting for vlad and akali players. But I still feel like mages need more health sustain, specifically burst health sustain. I've tried various incarnations of mages to give them more burst health sustain. The common point of feedback has been that it's not a stat they want to absorb only a fixed amount of damage. That is - the bar for burst defense seems to be somewhere along either Seraph's, old incarnations of Barrier or Zhonya's. This becomes tricky as any amount of % Spell Vamp that can hit those numbers tends to just either destroy sieges or the early lane, depending on how fast it can be rushed. You can try something like Satanic's active lifesteal for spells - but whenever we've actually tried this.. err.. it.. it's kind of ridiculous just due to the different spell profiles that mages have (Lux 'R' vs. Amumu 'R' or something). Lifesteal is a pattern that is a continuous drain pattern... spells are just too all over the place.
I had a thought and it might be a bit too complex/large scale for the project, so you can take it or leave it. But my thought was that mages with really low cooldowns {{champion:13}} would benefit more from the new catalyst than champions with much larger cooldowns {{champion:12}}, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. But what I was thinking is that it would be nice if the passive would heal more based on how long of a cooldown/ how much mana was spent instead of the flat 25hp. I feel like that would be pretty complex to code though(at least the cooldown part). It just doesn't seem too fair that ryze can get 25 health with his q every 4 seconds at level one but alistar is left having to wait 17 seconds for only 25 health. Ryze would be able to heal 100 health for every 25 Alistair gets to.
: [Planned - 6.9] Mana x MP/5 x AP x MR Item Pass [Updated - 4/11/2016]
@Xypherous you mentioned that your intent for supports is to be able to have near 100% uptime when it comes to mana regen. I was just wondering if you took into account taric's new rework. I haven't been able to play the rework myself yet but from what i've seen his mana costs seem to be extremely high, I assume this is because his core item path already has a large amount of flat mana in it and because of all the aoe sustain he can deal. But It just looks like he is constantly running out of mana at all stages of the game, partially due to his passive giving him more uptime with his spells. I'm also really excited to see the new unholy grail on him I think it will work great. One more thing I was wondering about is why remove spell vamp? I understand that it has sort of always just sat there in the shop waiting for vlad and akali players. But I still feel like mages need more health sustain, specifically burst health sustain. I just feel like people weren't building it because it was a hard decision to make. Especially people who had the mindset that when they built spellvamp that they were losing damage because then it becomes I'm not doing much damage and my sustain relies on doing a lot of damage therefore I'm screwing myself over twice as much when I buy this item. I don't know, I was just hoping we would be seeing more spell vamp instead of less. and I'm disappointed :/
: PBE Content Being Removed for Loot System Testing
So you removed all of the content for testing reasons, but what I'm wondering is this: what about people who actually do own all the champions on the live servers. I have a friend that owns all of the champions on live and I was thinking this wouldn't really be as beneficial for him. Is there away to trade champion essences for something else because if not it's a huge waste for people that have all the champs already. Imagine this scenario: My friend who has all the champions grinds really hard to get his crates and keys he gets his first 4 for the first month. On his first unlock he gets a champion shard, his next he gets a skin shard, then his next 2 are also skin shards. now his options are to disenchant his skin shards for champion essence, which would be pointless because he has all the champions, or re-roll the three which would also be pointless. he also wouldn't be able to upgrade his skin shard because he doesn't have any cosmetic essences and has to wait a month before he can try again and hop fully not get anymore champion shards or permanents because they would be a total waste.
: Yes to Sheen, yes to basic attacks, yes to abilities with Total Attack Damage ratios, no to abilities with Bonus Attack Damage ratios.
Thanks axes! Very helpful and to the point.
: New Items - Sterak's Gage and Titanic Hydra
quick question: what exactly does the 25% base attack damage effect, does it only effect sheen or does it also effect auto attacks and ability scaling? Also does it not effect abilities that only scale off of bonus ad?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ok so they want to remove {{item:3110}} from his build but let's compare Ryze with his core items only (no masteries and runes,they would be the same for both Ryze) Live Ryze with {{item:3027}} and {{item:3040}} AP=228 Mana=2927 Overload=135+190+91=416 Rune Prison=200+132+137=469 Spell Flux=130+29+80=239 Total=1124 PBE Ryze with {{item:3027}} and {{item:3040}} AP=228 Mana=2927 Overload=165+117+125=407 (-9) Rune Prison=185+73+91=349 (-120) Spell Flux=112+59+68=239 (=) Total=995 (-129) And don't forget that Spell flux maximum damage is x3 on Live and only x1.5 on PBE Yes there is that 30%CDR instead of 10% but this doesn't really help Ryze could build {{item:3110}} to get 30%CDR adding some damage too from 400mana Overload = +26 Rune Prison = +18 Spell Fulux = +4 Total = +48 PBE Ryze doesn't need to build {{item:3110}} to reach 30%CDR so he can build more AP (Yeeeeeeee) Since FH gives armor let's try to build some armor too,with {{item:3157}} From those 120 AP i have Overload = +66 Rune Prison = +48 Spell Fulux = +36 Total = +150 Now the total damage with third item is Live Ryze=1124+48=1172 PBE Ryze=995+150=1145 Very close indeed but wait.....i have 50 amor less with this build and i'm scaling 0.9armor x level less (16.2) for a total 66 armor!!! I'm doing almost the same damage but i have -66 armor!! And i didn't add the AP gained from 400 mana (12AP) Do you really think that the passive shield can be enough to compensate this?? maybe the amount of shield is enough but the problem is that the shield doesn't appear when you start a fight but only after the 5th spell used...if you are still alive
also fh will increase his tankiness with his new passive which scales off of mana so fh would really help increase his tankiness on two fronts
: I already posted this but I would like to read what a red has to say on the matter: {{item:3110}} has long been a staple item on {{champion:13}} because many people believe that his mana scaling is much better than his ap scaling but with 30% cdr from his ult it seems much less efficient to build cdr on {{champion:13}} anymore to replace {{item:3065}} is fairly simple with {{item:3102}} , although your trading a healing increase passive for a spell shield passive, but there isn't a very good option for what to build instead of {{item:3110}} . I feel like the only options are a. completely waste the cdr stat b. sacrifice damage,tankiness,and extra mana or c. switch to a more traditional ap build({{item:3089}} , {{item:3285}}) in which case your still potentially losing damage and definitely losing tankiness and mana. I mean wasting 10% cdr isn't the biggest problem in the world but it seems much less efficient and his build paths don't seem as healthy anymore. How should are we supposed to build {{champion:13}} now?
sorry, i didn't see that other people already asked, but like someone else said his mana scaling is (or at least seems) better than his ap scaling. If you didn't want him to build fh so much you should have bumped up his ap scaling, but you nerfed it instead. I feel like most people are going to just build {{item:3025}} which i don't personally like because i don't think he can use the passive efficiently, but at the same time it would give him even MORE cc which sounds like a complete mess for top laners
: The damage seems to be nerfed but i didn't try it yet But why the nerfs on base armor and HP? and don't tell me it's beacause of the passive shield because you don't have that shield permanently and it costs mana. It's not like Yasuo's shield that is free and it's activated using ultimate
his shield doesn't cost mana it just scales with it, more mana = more shield (like seraph's except without the cost)
: Ryze Update Gameplay Discussion
I already posted this but I would like to read what a red has to say on the matter: {{item:3110}} has long been a staple item on {{champion:13}} because many people believe that his mana scaling is much better than his ap scaling but with 30% cdr from his ult it seems much less efficient to build cdr on {{champion:13}} anymore to replace {{item:3065}} is fairly simple with {{item:3102}} , although your trading a healing increase passive for a spell shield passive, but there isn't a very good option for what to build instead of {{item:3110}} . I feel like the only options are a. completely waste the cdr stat b. sacrifice damage,tankiness,and extra mana or c. switch to a more traditional ap build({{item:3089}} , {{item:3285}}) in which case your still potentially losing damage and definitely losing tankiness and mana. I mean wasting 10% cdr isn't the biggest problem in the world but it seems much less efficient and his build paths don't seem as healthy anymore. How should are we supposed to build {{champion:13}} now?
Rioter Comments
: [HOW-TO] Report Bugs on the PBE
Title: [Vel'koz] - causes bots to stay at base during custom match steps 1. choose Vel'koz 2. played an all bot custom game 3. at 1:30 on schedule the minions started to spawn 4. the bots did not follow the minions at the 1:30 mark and preceded to stay in base, neither the ally bots or enemy bots won't leave base
: New Audio Engine on PBE!
I'm going to be completely honest here and say that the new sound system irritates the heck out of me. The in game music way over powers everything else, you can barley hear the announcer let you know when there's a kill(honestly sometimes I don't think she even says it). The voices of the champions are super muffled. All in all everything I've experienced is out of balance it seems like nothing works the way it's supposed to, except the ding when a minion is slain.
: Xerath rework now back on PBE
I enjoyed the work done with xerath it seems much more smooth than before all the visual upgrades work very nicely with him. I also like how the ult retains a similar feel(when he used his w), as if your plotting your foot in the ground to allow massive power to shoot out of you. I personally think it was very well done. It also seems to be slightly easier, yet require more skill at the same time. Before it was all about positioning yourself to land all of your skills perfectly in a row w,q,e,r and hopefully getting everything off in the allotted time. It seemed much riskier before when you had to w before every other spell, leaving you more vulnerable. Now it feels a bit more free you aren't limited to just one combo you can q, w, e, or r completely separate of each other if you want. This allows to you to have a bit more power in a team fights, and ganks. You can stun instantly when you need to, or at least slow them if somethings in the way of the skill shot. You can also use your ult separately and still have all of your abilities open if you didn't quite finish them off. The passive change is also extremely nice I think i was only out of mana once and that was very early game. It allows you to spam your skills one after the other without needing to back. The one problem I have (I assume you're aware of) is the absence of sound effects for him, and the new sound system in general, but that's for another post.

willis00788

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion