: Hi! I can't use the report a bug tool because Sylas isn't on the champion list. So, abridged: I've played one game, using the skin. After using Nidalee's ult, my basic attacks were silent for the rest of the game. Tried to go into the game with Dark Harvest, sudden impact, ghost poro, ravenous hunter & shield bash, revitalise. I appeared to have no runes in the loading screen. Once I was in game I was given the default Sorcery page. (I quit and tried again with a new game, and the same thing happened)
Ah also, Sylas' movement / attack quotes got overwritten by the quotes from whichever champion I had stolen an ult from. It went back to normal after ult was used. Sorry my grammar's a bit all over the place, i'm tired ahah
: Sylas Bug Thread
Hi! I can't use the report a bug tool because Sylas isn't on the champion list. So, abridged: I've played one game, using the skin. After using Nidalee's ult, my basic attacks were silent for the rest of the game. Tried to go into the game with Dark Harvest, sudden impact, ghost poro, ravenous hunter & shield bash, revitalise. I appeared to have no runes in the loading screen. Once I was in game I was given the default Sorcery page. (I quit and tried again with a new game, and the same thing happened)
: When you get the not responding message, are you able to open your Task Manager and right click on the League of Legends process (while the message is still displaying), then click "Create Dump File"? If so it would be helpful to us if you could pass that dump on to Player Support so that we can take a look.
Did the bug report get submitted properly? I still can't load a game.
: i've disabled stuff like my firewall, anti-virus, closed discord and still nothing
Give this a try: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Perma,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=WwW6FKPR,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-04T01:16:59.685+0000) > > When you get the not responding message, are you able to open your Task Manager and right click on the League of Legends process (while the message is still displaying), then click "Create Dump File"? If so it would be helpful to us if you could pass that dump on to Player Support so that we can take a look.
: When you get the not responding message, are you able to open your Task Manager and right click on the League of Legends process (while the message is still displaying), then click "Create Dump File"? If so it would be helpful to us if you could pass that dump on to Player Support so that we can take a look.
: Do you use any third party tools in conjunction with the game, such as overlay software, screen recording software, etc?
: Game client security changes now live on PBE
I cannot load into game at all anymore; the game crashes every time with no error message from the client (only the not responding message from windows). There are no logs from today either. I've already run a full repair.
: Yes, that would help!
Cool! 28th: https://pastebin.com/bQhD91u7 29th: https://pastebin.com/NFkMGdXa 30th: https://pastebin.com/X8wvdRJp
: Has your performance gotten worse since yesterday, or has it been worse for a while? We don't have somewhere to upload logs D: You can put them on a website like pastebin and we can pull it from there.
Seems to have gotten worse! According to the R3d logs, on the 29th I had an average fps of 104, and on the 30th my average fps was 63. :> Are those the right logs? If so, I'll upload 'em to pastebin.
: Testing out new Particle Rendering Optimizations on PBE
Hi, I submitted a bug report yesterday. Basically, my performance is terrible. FPS has gone way down, especially when I move the camera around. Weirdly, locking the camera seems to help a little bit. If you give me somewhere to upload it, I can send you my dxdiag or whatever else you need. :3

toast042

Level 32 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion