: PBE Unable to Connect to Server 9/28/17
: “Invasion” PvE game mode falling from the stars to PBE soon for testing.
So, it may be because I'm playing it right after it came out on the pbe, but the lag when the AI opponents spawn and while there alive is just horrendous. We somehow made it to the final boss and you can barely move because of the lag, let alone doge the vel qs. Also, i have 20 ping, so its not a ping issue, i think its just server side its overwhelmed. Im hoping it gets better, but for the time being, i thought id let you know.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Cutpurse Twisted Fate & Cutthroat Graves!
In my opinion, you should add a wooden handle in the middle of his gun for his second hand, do you thing you guys would be ok to do something like this.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Mother Serpent and Slaughter Fleet Wards!
Hey, i love the wards, but i have a quick question. will the enemies be able to hear the bell sound, because if your trying to stealthily ward a bush, the distinct bell may give it away. Other that that, these wards have some of the best animations ive seen in a while.
: Hello, i found two minor bugs, he first is the flags and the lights on the side of the bridge dont show up if you scroll far enough down on the map. Also, the water near the upper end of the town looks bugged. It just kinda ends, very abruptly. Other than that, it is a gorgeous map and i am having a blast playing on it. (flag/light example (first photo is just a bit higher than the other))
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Butcher’s Bridge ARAM
Hello, i found two minor bugs, he first is the flags and the lights on the side of the bridge dont show up if you scroll far enough down on the map. Also, the water near the upper end of the town looks bugged. It just kinda ends, very abruptly. Other than that, it is a gorgeous map and i am having a blast playing on it. (flag/light example (first photo is just a bit higher than the other))
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Star Guardian Lux!
I only have one concern, and that is that when she does her full standard combo of Q+W+R, the rainbows of the abilities make it hard to tell whats exactly going on.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: SSW Championship Skins!
I have to say that it would have been nice to see them all have costume re-calls. Also, the singed and rengar ones feel cheep and not as good as the other three that all have something other than the model customized to them.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Playing Card Skins!
As much as i want to say that the syndra skin should have matting particle effects, in all honesty, the skin is exactly what you pay for. For a 750 skin, its all there. Also as much as I want to say you could have done alot more and made the skin a really nice 1350 skin, I know that there is a large part of the community that wants new skins that are on the cheeper side. So, all in all, these set of skins are exactly what they should be given the price and dont really have anything wrong with them.
: Thanks for the feedback, qbeast360! I'll be sure to pass this along to the team. They're actually scarabs in the Dark Wind and ultimate. :] Does this change your perception of the color, or do you still feel the same way?
I just feel that the scarabs in dark wind should be darker to closer match those in the ultimate. I looked at it again, and i also see why you could keep the colors as it is. So, i now think that it would work either way.
: ARAM Improvements Incoming!
I really like these changes, one thing, will dominion or twisted tree line be getting the same improvements, or will they just be left out?
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Forsaken Jayce!
i have a quick question, will he be getting a custom death animation. I say this for two reasons, one, is it still use the old particle effects from his original skin and that makes it feel out of place. Two, I feel like it would be a missed opportunity because i feel like one could do so much with the death animation on this skin. Other than that, I love this skin. Its almost a perfect skin.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Risen Fiddlesticks!
This skin is a great concept, and i can really see the love put into it. The q you cant really change due to readability, the drain looks amazing, and his recall is so creative and actually kind of thought provoking. However, i had two flaws with the skin. The first was that the bird (or whatever that was) in his e (darkwind) looks extremely bright and out of place with the rest of the skin. i would like to see it a bit darker as to close match the bird things in his ult. My second flaw is that i think ha should have a smother transition at the end of his ult because his skin gets a lot darker during his ult, and then just goes back to regular, and i would like to see a smother transition between the two. Other than that, great skin.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Master Arcanist Ziggs!
I am a huge fan of this skin. It is a new spin on ziggs in my opinion, and I really enjoy the fact that he still seems as mad as ever. Also, the fx's that you gave his passive are one of my favorite things about this skin. However, with that being said, I really would like his q hit box to be a bit more defined. Currently i can easily see this being another steel legion lux where everyone complains about not being able to see the hit boxes. Other than that, it is a great skin that i absolutely love.
: I've gone ahead and given your (and others) feedback about the charm to the team! No guarantees anything will be changed, but they're aware of how players are feeling. ^-^ Thanks for the clipping bug! We'll take a look!
@Riot KateyKhaos So, i realize that to a lot of people dauntless was pretty hard to understand at first, however, i started to really like that name. It made it sound a lot more important than challenger, and i feel better explained the skin. Please change it back, or at least elaborate on why this change was made?
: So then why don't you change Justicar Syndra's orbs? They're a very pale yellow and hard to see. I think an orb that matches Ahri's color scheme could be worked out.
With syndras orbs, they stay still as opposed to flying around. Also, the general rule that they try to adhere to is that the map is the darkest, the champs are a bit brighter, and the effects are the brightest. So fitting the orb to the dark color scheme would be really hard.
: B-b-b-but iblitzcrank gets to do it. ;a; And the headshot on headhunter caitlyn is so hard to notice. Only reason I know it's up when I'm playing her is cuz of the sound.
I would like to point out that Iblitz is banned in things like the LCS for a reason, and they dont really want to make another skin like that.
: Mass VFX Rebalancing
YES, after the new rift and Mass vu to all the champs and skins, i was waiting for this. Im so glad that you guys decided to do this and I will for sure keep an eye out for any buggy animation. See you on the rift and keep up the awsome job.
Rioter Comments
: Alistar tramples onto the PBE!
Its a good vu, but i was expecting more. Its just kinda basic.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Challenger Ahri!
So, this is an interesting skin, and i love the idea behind the skin. I really like, but it also makes me a little sad. * The model is amazing. The colors and the details you put into it make it really cool. It is drop dead perfect, and it alone makes this skin awesome. * However, i felt a bit let down with the abilities. They felt like every other ahri skins abilities. And i get it, you cant change charm or orb. However, the one thing i think is missing that i would live to see is maybe a custom animation for the charms trail. Like there was with orb. If you did, i would definitely buy this skin. * Also, on another note, there is one bug i found (well, not bug but clipping), when she runs, her ponytail clips with the back of her model. This might just be one of my OCD things, but it really annoys me. Other than that, i think it is a great skin with a great concept.
: Great skin. It really complements Braum's tough guy attitude. It fits Braum perfectly and i think that everything in the skin is spot on. * I love the custom passive indicator. * Also the Q animation is really nice, however the hitbox to animation is a bit off. The animation's edges sometimes clip over the target while not hitting the target. Just to be clear, the hit box is exactly what the indicator says it is, but the animation is a bit large. * I would like something like a lions head as the indicator instead of just a recoloring. * The wall looks great and it fits the theme well. * Ult is spot on * Last but not least is that when you taunt as braum and he does his push ups, the poro does a magic act by floating in mid air above braum. If we could, it would be great if we could just move it down onto the solid part of the chair. Other than this, its a great skin. And my friend (who mains braum) is very happy. GJ
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: El Tigre Braum!
Great skin. It really complements Braum's tough guy attitude. It fits Braum perfectly and i think that everything in the skin is spot on. * I love the custom passive indicator. * Also the Q animation is really nice, however the hitbox to animation is a bit off. The animation's edges sometimes clip over the target while not hitting the target. Just to be clear, the hit box is exactly what the indicator says it is, but the animation is a bit large. * I would like something like a lions head as the indicator instead of just a recoloring. * The wall looks great and it fits the theme well. * Ult is spot on * Last but not least is that when you taunt as braum and he does his push ups, the poro does a magic act by floating in mid air above braum. If we could, it would be great if we could just move it down onto the solid part of the chair. Other than this, its a great skin. And my friend (who mains braum) is very happy. GJ
: [CRASH] - Legend of the Poro King games suddenly stopping
Yeah just happened to me as a Vel'Koz ulted me as well. Good to know for future reference when banning... But I've played 3 games total, only the last with a Vel'Koz, and on the last one I was ulted by the Vel'Koz at least 2 times, but it only crashed on the last one.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Poro Wards!
The wards are amazing. One there adorable. Two, the animations are great. There are very few wards that have such good animation.
: I'm not sure we'd be able to go that far - for gameplay reasons. :P
Would you mind elaborateing, because i dont see any, but I guess you do and I was just wondering. Also, the one thing, that if the poros fail, i would think would be within the limits is like a puff of snowflakes come from the ult. Like what was done in snowday ziggs ult.
: I think you mean *a-poro-ble*. :D I know, I'm sorry! She'll be available soon! (I'm really looking forward to playing her on PBE, too!)
Hey, for her ult, just for a bit more poro awsomeness, can we turn the 4 balls into 4 poros?
: Maybe with a burst of tiny snowflakes or something. :)
Or even better, the 4 balls in the ult be 4 POROS :D
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Blood Moon Elise!
I love this skin, the one thing i would change is her recall animation in spider form. It is way to bland for this skin series. Other than that, all the effects look spot on, and i cant wait
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Winter Wonder Orianna!
THIS SKIN IS TOO ADORABLE. OMG, I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCHHHH. PBE, WHY YOU GOT TO HOLD THIS BACK. lol
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Snow Day Malzahar!
Ok, this skin is pretty awesome. For me I only have 2 problems. 1, Your minion doesnt look right. It looks rough and un finished. So, can we polish it up a bit. 2, The white bubbles for his E is really bland. Can we spice it up a bit? Other than that I think it is an amazing skin that i cant wait for. Dance on {{champion:90}}
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Blood Moon Thresh!
The skin concept is spot on. I never saw it coming, and now that it did, im so happy that you chose thresh for this. The ult looks a bit too straight. This is his only skin where the poles for the ult go straight and it feels a bit wrong. Other than that, i cant wait to play Kalista with a Blood Moon Thresh. :D
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Poro Rider Sejuani!
This skin makes me so happy. Its just the right amount of ridiculous to be awesome. (More about it to come) So, i love the skin, it is PERFECT. However, can we clean up the poro because it looks kinda blocky. Also, the skin sometimes clips with itself, if theres a way we can fix it, that would be great.
: thoughts on scaling kalista's dash with attack speed? currently the passive slows her attack speed a lot because it doesn't dash fast enough.
You guys do reilize that this is for the skin not the champ right?
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Blood Moon Kalista [CHAMP LAUNCH SKIN]
Nice solid skin, i like it (Edit) Ok, so, my thoughts about the curent champ aside, i am really diging this skin. The recallanimation is my favorite part about it. It feels really nice and the abilities look on point. However, the ult animation looks a little lack luster compared to the rest of the skin. It just looks regular but red. If we could, i would love to see that touched up a bit and make it more unique. Other than that, gj
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Captain Volibear & Constable Trundle!
CAPTAIN VOLI. Solid skin for the price, i love the mustache. Nothing is wrong for the skin and it fits its price point. gj
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Pickpocket Twitch and Safecracker Evelynn!
SAFECRACKER EVE. Again, a solid skin. Just what i would expect from a 750 skin. I would like some more spikes on her boots though. It would make her look a bit more scoundrely. Other than that, great skin for the price.
: Glad you like him! The Q is something we're looking into!
Just saying, you know when a Rioter likes a skin when they literally every post. For that sir, have a {{champion:17}}. I am throughly impressed.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Blood Moon Kalista [CHAMP LAUNCH SKIN]
Besides my problems with the champ herself, it is a real nice skin. Love the recall. Solid skin an there is nothing wrong with it. Gj
: Chasing her down is a nightmare tbh. The passive needs some work and maybe some tinkering on her ult but other than that she has the potential to be an amazing champ. Her ult does scare me though, what if her spellbound DC's?
The DCing actually happened to me. It is such a pain to not be able to use your ULT. I blame {{champion:17}}
: first off, having her automatically jump while you just right click an enemy while they are running away(not making any other clicks) would be way too easy. i think you have to practice when you need to click to jump. it's awkward bc with other ads you want to let a decent amount of the attack animation to resolve. but with her, since you can't cancel her autos, you have to start your movement the moment your attack animation starts. the cast time on her w is a bother in laning, but just letting her freely move during w would be op mid game. it would be a free and easy way to set up deep vision with no danger to herself. i think the secondary timer on her ult needs to go down, though. but again, having no cast time on the initial cast would be op for saves/engages. there would be no tradeoff for saving your mate and people wouldn't be able to react to you running into them. -- on the secondary timer, though, i feel that is too long, you can't use it at all mid fight(2v2) or they will just focus you and kill you before your mate can activate it.
Ya, your points make sense and her passsive is gonna need some getting used to, but the main problem i have is not being able to switch targets duing her jump. Also, you can kill her w cant you? I feel like that would negate the opness of itmid game.
: She's a nightmare to play against if she has some attack speed. She jumps around so much that melee champs simply can't hit her, and even if she gets slowed it doesn't matter because dashes don't care about movement speed. Looks like she's going to be broken forever like all CertainlyT champions.
Ya, slows and speed ups make her jump slower or faster, but she still jumps the same distance. And with her jump being longer when she is going backwards it slows dont really make much of a difference. She is going to be the new {{champion:38}} i feel
: You are so right on your points, atleast if you dont choose to kite she should still walk towards the target instead of just standing still, the bug did work for me, allows you to solo towers at a point of enough attack speed. Your opinions had a nice arguement ^_^ can't say i cant argue with any of your points... I would also like to add... why can you not place both sentinels if you have both procs? why wait 27 seconds when it takes 54seconds to recharge them... but we cant use them when we have them and quite possibly need them?
I like that last point, and to my suprise, it only gets worse at later ranks. The 30 sec cast time stays the same, but they lower the recharge rate, which doesnt really help much.
: Yeah I noticed this huge bug to, she keeps autoattacking her target she used the attack on EVEN IF YOU HAVE IT TURNED OFF, It's so frustrating!
Like, if you turned auto attacking off?
: Biggest problem for me is being unable to cancel her auto-attacks with the mouse (Maybe at all? I didn't try with the S key), which like you said also means you can't change targets. It's a very very bad thing that's probably going to cause her to see little play in this state. But, thankfully, PBE. :D
I feel you, at first I had like three times more than that for her passive becuase I got on a bit of a rant about how annoying it was. Luckly I decided to condense it. Also, S does nothing during the time where you cant cancle your autos.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Captain Volibear & Constable Trundle!
TRUNDLE: Nice solid skin, no bugs that i could see. I really like that you are making quality and cheap skins. Definitely like it, cant wait to see voli :D * Thanks for the cone update
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Pickpocket Twitch and Safecracker Evelynn!
Ok,TWITCH. He is a really good cheap skin, and i love the art direction you guys took. It looks amazing for the price. But, a few glitches. * When he taunts, he isnt holding his chese. * His w doesnt apply stacks to minions, only champions. * His w animation afterit has hit the ground (the splat) doesnt always play * Im not seeing the bullet sfx Other than that, really great skin for the price and I cant wait to see it on the feilds of justice.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Battlecast Kog'Maw!
LOVE the skin. It looks amazing. This is one i will be buying. All the guns look amazing and i am in love with the creativity that went into this design. One bug is his q is buggy and misses everything.
: This skin is legitimately one of the best I have ever played with. However, a few things bugged me when I used it. * 4 Guns: Mouth Artillery, Top Artillery Cannon, Left Cannon, Right Dual Artillery. Right is used for his E, which looks great. Top is used for ult, which made me so happy I had to stand up, Mouth Artillery, used for standard attacks, crits, and his W. Right Dual Artillery isn't being used at all. I feel that it could either be used on crits or maybe his W, just to round out his appearance, and not have the one broken gun (Viktor would not allow one of his creations to have a malfunction) * His Q is bugged and flies straight through like 90% of the things I shoot with it. * His recall is great in so many ways, then he just POPS back onto fountain like "Hey, what's for lunch?" An animation for platform arrival would be nice. Maybe falling down in his little ball form, and making a loud crash as he lands and goes back into his normal form. * His E is cool, but doesn't make sense. Some flame particles on the oil trail would assist in it making sense. * His walking animation is completely silent. I think it's that way with everyone though, so it's a silly complaint, it's just that with the way he walks and sits idly, it sounds like mechanical whirring should be sounding off. * A little voice thing can play for an announcing of "SELF DESTRUCT INITIATED" and he could roll into his ball, and roll around until he blows. * A dancing animation to fit the beat of Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath's dance would be cool, but it's lack of inclusion wouldn't phase me. * His crit animation does result in a burst of goo on the target and not an explosion. A larger or different colored explosion would fit nicely. Fin. Honestly this skin is amazing. Everything other than that gun not being used is my favorite thing about this skin. It's all so well made and spectacular. Well done, skin maker. Everything I said was just a suggestion, and I would buy this skin regardless. However, I (apart from a whole lot of others) do know that you guys care about what we (The Community) think, and these would round out this skin amazingly. This is me, signing off. gg Riot
Ok, so, his right arm does in fact fire his w. It is really hard to see at first, but it does happen. His left arm fires his e, his head canon fires his ult, and his mouth fires autos and q's. Other than that, this postis right on with every point. Hope that was helpful :D
Show more

qbeast360

Level 31 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion