: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Infernal Galio!
The loading screen art feels really underwhelming because of the haze on Galio and Varus’ bow covering him up more. As for the skin, I think the model is really great actually. Nice details and the design is interesting. What most disappoints me about the skin is how lacking the vfx are, they feel a LOT like basic recolors. I have some ideas for improvements though: Passive - right now the passive proc looks like a red version of normal Galio, I think either the crack should be redrawn to be more unique or perhaps there should be a lava splash effect when Galio punches to make it more unique. Just cracking the ground doesn’t really tie it to Infernal very well. Q - The effect is again a little underwhelming but there are some nice features that aren’t clear enough. The little ashy sparks flying off should be made brighter (or darker) and more obvious, right now it’s too faint. As for the tornado itself I think the fire effect should be upped a bit. W - looks and feels like a recolor, especially as the colors are so homogenous, even the shield is just orange. Charging the W should leave a bit of a stronger effect in the middle its too subtle right now and releasing it should leave some scorch marks on the ground or something. The outer edge also has little sparks that are too faint to appreciate. The shield should have its edge darkened too. Too much orange and yellow and not enough of the darker red/magma color. E - this one is pretty fine I think. The only suggestion is that maybe the ‘comet’ effect around Galio should be a bit smaller or shorter and the flame and smoke effect be made larger and more obvious, or make it linger a bit longer as the animation is very quick and it’s hard to notice. R. Add some fire and smoke to the jump and the impact should look more scorched or burnt. It’s too much of a red crack. The new ult indicator looks really nice though. On the whole I think the fire effect is too toned down, and the colors could use more contrast to make them less homogenous. For sounds perhaps just upping the flames a bit more too. The crumbling ground from base galio is a bit too similar and the fire isnt that noticeable. The skin is a nice concept fitting Galio well though, nice work!
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: PROJECT: Pyke
The Q and ult sounds feel a bit underwhelming, they're missing some of the strong bass seen in the Project Jhin ult for example. Disappointed at the lack of an interesting run and homeguard. W and E are really cool and the 'your cut' icon could do with a change to fit Project more.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: PROJECT: Warwick
I feel like the plunger on Warwick's back has been badly adapted, it's important to his identity but as of now it feels like it doesn't have a use and is just a piece of plastic on his back. I think this is mainly due to the lack of animation on it, perhaps a flashing light or scanner or something would make it feel better when using his W. I like the way he changes color (though the red could be darker like Project Akali's weapons) and my only gripe is that he should remain red for the duration of his ult instead of just for the cast, looks out of place when he jumps while red but then switches back to blue and it makes the ult feel weaker. Ideally I'd say to change the blues in his particle effects to red while he is in the red mode to make it more cohesive but I understand if that's not doable.
: Thanks for your feedback! I spoke to the Champs team and they said that players can give feedback in the PBE forum, or if you have any specific feedback feel free to let me know and I can pass it on to them! -Riot GrumboJr
I feel like the Yuumi skin is a bit disappointing in terms of effects. The model is brilliant but every ability feels so homogenous in color (way too much blue). Base Yuumi has loads of cool decals, designs and interesting effects with different colors and is really appealing. I say use color to make the particles more distinct. The Q, for example, looks really flat as the color blends it all into a bright blob. That can easily be fixed by having a black or much darker blue in the middle to give it a strong 'persona' style feel, and having a sharp shape in the middle can define it more so it's less blobby. Most of the effects tend to lean use flat colors and too much blue. I think if you diversified the palette a bit and used a black inner shape it could make each effect stand out more. The diamond-ey sparkles in the healing effect could linger a little bit more too so it looks like an RPG/pokemon healing effect.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Battle Academia Chromas!
Could Ruby Yuumi get a little blue on the tail so she looks more like Jibanyan?
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Battle Professor Graves
Could the rings around him vibrate a bit like Lux's Q as he gets more stacks of true grit? Like his other skins, they look bland as they're all the same color. Even a little different colored ring could make it look a bit better.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Battle Academia Ezreal!
In the splash, Ezreal's gauntlet shines blue when his in-game uses red energy. I really like the building aura as you get stacks it's a nice effect. Hair seems a bit more fluffy than spikey though due to how the locks that make up his hair blend together more. I think to add some more of the pink shading in places could help. His E needs a bit of a change. It seems to be him dashing really fast rather than teleporting but the distortion 'pop', when he lands is a bit too big and draws attention away from the dash bit. The particle/after-image of him from where he just left doesn't last long enough which makes it seem more like his classic blink/hop rather than superspeed. I think if you use similar particles to the end of his recall it'd look more like speed or maybe something like Katarina's E, the very Dragonball style blink. Ult looks good and has a nice build up, the little hole in the ground left behind *feels* like it appears a bit late for some reason even though it's tied to the shot of the ult. Might just be me.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: DUNKMASTER IVERN
I think he needs to have a dunk animation instead of the bow he does when he clears a camp. It could even be a little swoosh with his hands like he's throwing a ball if a dunk is too much. I think it'd really add to the skin. The little flowers he leaves around on the floor and in his taunt could do with a change or at least a small orange and black color change so it fits better? Also please do Alien Invader Ivern!
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Papercraft Chromas!
Much like Tahm Kench in the last batch of chromas, I feel there is always one that gets the 'short end of the stick' and slightly less dedication toward making new textures for the chromas. Not to say that the Nunu one is bad it's just that his chromas look a lot more like the 1.0 chromas compared to Anivia. He has loads of blank space on his face and body so it seems like extra texture detail is just missing. Anivia does justice to what chroma can do for the skins.
: Hey, Looking at my notes, they're intended to be base because it's spit coming off of his tongue. If you have other suggestions for what would make sense/what you'd like to see, happy to hear you out! I'll take a look at the coins today and see if I can figure out what's going on.
Maybe some sparkles in addition to the spit?
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Coin Emperor Tahm Kench!
Might be a bug but his gold teeth don't show when you're chasing a target but do show if you stop moving during the idle where he's snarling.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Heartpiercer Fiora!
The skin sound effects feel a bit too subtle/similar in places to the base skin. They get lost when you're using abilities quickly and it just ends up sounding like base especially with the E sound.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Lunar Revel & Valentine’s Chromas!
I really love the Tahm Kench skin but i feel his chromas are a little lacking when you compare to Sejuani. While the colors are great my main issue is that they dont feel as if they change the texture detail much. I haven't seen much of the chromas in game but the big blank belly area and minimal changes to the nostrils and detailing contribute to this. I do recognize he has slightly different face marking and design on the top of his hat but i dont feel like this is impactful enough and they feel very minor compared to something like sejuani’s pig. Perhaps a small decal on his belly could help? My other complaint is quite minor. I was very happy that Sylas’s ruby chroma is meant to look like Blood Moon but I just wish his tattoo design was a bit different too. He looks quite similar to Blood Moon Aatrox though so maybe that chroma could also be pushed a tiny bit further given its a ruby. Very good work as always! Particularly impressed with the wonderland Fiora and Sejani’s cute pig!
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Coin Emperor Tahm Kench!
The particles when he lands from his ult feel a bit too big and messy. It'd be much nicer if it was smaller. more of a stylised poof with smoke like the first part of his ult rather than a distorting boom. Also his dance tune could be changed if even just to a more Chinese sounding instrument.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Firecracker Sejuani!
I feel like the ice block on the E, ult and slow particles are all that takes away from this skin. It does such a good job changing her theme that it seems out of place to have a random green ice block. Maybe make it bright yellow/gold to fit the coins so it looks more like it's part of the skin.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Praetorian Graves
This may be a personal opinion but I think his VO would sound a lot better if you boosted the bass on the beeps. A deep kinda sound would contrast nicely to Fiddle's more creepy voice. Think the drones from Oblivion.
Rioter Comments
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Hextech Poppy!
I feel like this skin is lackluster as it lacks the 'oomph' that Hextech Ali and Kog had. they both had a draw, a feature unique to the skin that made them stand out. Kog had the amazing animations and the concept of his crystal core always doing something with the cool animations. And Ali had his color changing gems on his passive and other cool model animations. Poppy just feels a bit meh. It looks good but nothing we haven't seen before and there isn't any flashy moment or feature that stood out to me. The swirl when picking up the buckler was okay if a little subtle but other then that it feels like a good 1350 rp skin but not a great 10 gemstone skin. The recall is a good window into what could have been done with a changing/versatile hammer.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: God-King Darius
The W sound is cool but later in the game when you have some CDR it can get pretty obnoxios hearing it that often.
: I gonna tell you why Darius: It's a VERSUS event, just like Yasuo and Riven had another year, and one of the MOST iconic rivals in League are Darius and Garen. And also Garen already deserved a legendary Skin, because, come on, he is a iconic champion. And these are the Reasons that Darius got a new Skin the VERSUS event. Garen could use a legendary skin, and they had the idea of abusing the thematic and making a VERSUS skin/event since he had one of the most iconic rivalities in the game: Darius. I know that Darius already has a couple of skins, including a legendary one. But come one, the idea of making a VERSUS skin using Garen and Darius is amazing, and very well done. So I think that this "There are many other champions that need a skin..." thing could be ignored, at least, on this ocasion since we are talking about a event involving thematics and lore.
No idea why you’re getting downvoted. You got it exactly right. Vs skins are about the interaction, how often will you see a Garen and Kata in the same lane facing eachother or near enough for interactions to ve relevant?
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: God-King Darius
His hair is VERY white to the point it looks like PROJECT: Fiora. Maybe making it a little darker or have a touch of a grey gradient might make it better.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: God-King Garen
His ult sounds a bit like a wolf's howl no? Wouldn't a roar fit better? Also the pauldrons are just a bit too big imo or they stick out too much they just look a bit too large somewhat.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Sand Wraith Pyke, Dark Waters Diana, and Dark Waters Vladimir
Could you please make the sand effects on Pyke's joke more opaque or something? It's so hard to tell what's happening since the particles are very light. Compare it to base which has obvious water leaks while the sand just kinda flows down and is barely visible.
: It's not, that's a materializer/beamer! But apparently it didn't read that way, I'll bring that up to the team, thanks!
I think it totally reads as a beamer but the animation just needs a bit of 'flash' like a light or something to better connect TF to it. The exit animation I think definitely needs something, he just seems to 'pop' into existence which makes the orb at his destination feel like useless as it just floats there and doesn't even have vfx.
: Irelia Bug Discussion
Will there be any fix for Irelia's hair? It's very flat like a board and looks strange as she moves around some animation or gravity on it so it doesn't stand up like that would be nice.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Snow Fawn Poppy!
Please would it be possible to make the area above Poppy's nose more brown and dear-like to match the splash. It's the only part that looks a little off.
: Zoe Bug Thread
How do we play the skin?
: [issue on Tuesday, 11/7] High ping spikes, practice tool disabled, slow game starts
Rioter Comments
: Hi! I noticed that neither in the shop nor my collection the skin shows up with the art it should. Regards! Prove: http://prntscr.com/h7468m http://prntscr.com/h745zz
: [CLOSED] PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: PROJECT: Vayne!
Please disable the helmet toggle when she's dead. If enemies walk by the dead body the clicking sound of the toggle is really annoying turning on and off.
: Is it consistent? Like every time you go into champion select?
I've been getting that too. It happens almost every time in champ select in both aram and normals. You simply cannot save the edited rune pages due to errors and if you try to create a new one, a popup to select the main keystone appears and doesn't disappear or select anything when you click. I've submitted a bug report but the bug is SUPER frustrating. I simply can't use the rune system properly and have to use the default pages. Errors include: the selected rune doesn't exist, the page is invalid, etc. PLEASE fix this asap its soo annoying.

nintendo625

Level 53 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion