: [Minor] Xeraths name in loading screen
Rioter Comments
: [Riven Review/Proposal]- a proposal to shift Riven to bruiser over assassin
The valor change would be interesting but a lot of players will complain about it.
: [FIXED] New PBE Accounts
: Team Builder available on the PBE! Monday (1/13) and Tuesday (1/14) from 1:00 - 5:00 PM PST!
It would be great if you added a "reinvite recent players" tab so that players could reselect champions to better suit the team. Or maybe let us select 3 champions for our role and then pick from that pool based on our team.
: Team Builder available on the PBE! Monday (1/13) and Tuesday (1/14) from 1:00 - 5:00 PM PST!
: [Fog of War - minor]
still getting a few of these glitches
: In-progress Lunar Revel skins on the PBE
Regarding the diana skin, I think you should try swaping the Lavender of her torso and blue of her leggings. I think it may fit her character better.
: In-progress Lunar Revel skins on the PBE
Rioter Comments
: [Major][Bug][In-Game] Summoner Spell Smite - Stacking/True Dmg Number on other Sum./CD on both
Confirming Part 3 Where Flash goes on a 40s cd (when it is not already on cd)After smite is used when Flash is the left summoners spell and smite is the right Here is a short video showing 3 instances of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p_AMkacwQI&feature=youtu.be
: 2014 Season Start PBE Test
I was just granted access to the pbe but because all queues but ranked are locked i cant play because of the 16 champion requirement and i cant unlock any champions because of the other queues not being available. lf 60 rp donation :<

mba12 56

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion