Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Winter Wonder Orianna!
Using her abilities cause her to revert back to the original skin and then it changes back to winter wonder after a bit.
Rioter Comments
: PBE Bug Mega Thread - Summoner's Rift Update
The shadows of turrets, champs, etc seem to flash on and off
: Rough Notes [PBE - 10/09/2014]
In the Warmog's Armor section, shouldn't the 100 be changed to 1000?
Rioter Comments
The jungle maps are glitchy like dragon is in mid lane and stuff.
: Azir Bug Report Thread
If Rengar is in a bush and Azir's ult is up and Rengar tries to jump to Azir twice and fails, he can't do anything afters. He is frozen and cant move or cast spells. Had to restart game.
Rioter Comments
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Riot Kayle!
I can't hear anything for her basic attacks. And for her E why not have like police siren sounds?
: PBE Bug Megathread - Patcher and Client Landing Page Visual Update
The Ohmwrecker animation seemed kinda laggy and had a bit of a slow frame rate on the launcher.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Doom Bots of Doom Enabled on PBE!
Viktor's laser make a loud static noise and it gets really annoying that it makes me turn off my volume. Please fix!
Rioter Comments
Baron and dragon don't attack anyone at all and just stands there regardless of player location.
  Rioter Comments
: [KARTHUS] - Q Increases Creep Score
Yea you get the increased cs score but no gold
: Braum would be more awesome
I actually agree with neko because other support champions have good kits so they need no rework or anything. Champs like soraka and a few others have multiple options for lanes in-game. They can either play support or a pretty effective midlaner, but with Braum, with the kit he has now, its amazing and all, but he needs more kill potential.
Rioter Comments
: I agree, the SKT Zed shadow looks to solid and bright in opinion, maybe taking it down a few shades or making it a bit more transparent would make it better
More transparent would give it a more shadow-like appearance but then it'd make it even more difficult for a zed player to track his own shadow. It's already pretty difficult.
: Official Braum Feedback Thread
Makes braum only able to be a support because he has no manueverability without an ally champion around, which makes him useless for any other lane than bottom.
: Braum Bug Report Thread
When you die and look at the champion tips, one of the damage done by Braum says Revive.
: Braum Bug Report Thread
When you go to braum and his abilities,like where you watch his abilities, his W says loc_missing()
: All-Stars testing: Showdown, Hexakill & U.R.F.
How about URF All-Star Challenges? I think everyone really enjoyed the TSM vs Cloud9 match.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Verified bug reports (Updated Jan 27)
Heartseeker {{champion:22}} Ash's passive, w, e, r abilities are blacked out. I think it's a bug or is it just me?
: Hexakill Enabled on PBE!
In my opinion, I don't think a 6 vs 6 is as exciting. Maybe you could make a special map for 6 vs 6 to and maybe even like a new role. During champion select, there are too many arguments on which role everyone wants too play. Also, during the champion loading screen, everyone would e 100% and we would be put back into the lobby. Teams with CC or AoE have a much greater advantage during teamfights. Finally, like everyone said, please raise the passive gold earnings because it is extremely difficult to get a full build or maybe each minion kill will give us higher amount of gold.

johnc12369

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion