: Doom Bots are wrong for the wrong reasons
IDK, this doombots feels far sub par from the last doombots. It is definitely missing something last years had but I can't figure it out. It just doesn't feel as fun as it once did. Same with ARuRF that mode kinda sucked the AR aspect made it so either you get a good comp or get a bad comp and lose horribly. It is the same with this game mode now. You gotta counter pick as a whole team in lights that you'll be able to surely succeed.
Rioter Comments
: I think you have a prety good build for offens but every thing you need to do when behind is to trade tri for gardian or somthing tankyer. as you say is warlord very good at Jhin becuse he have a 100% crit rate every 4 basic attack. and a crit on his ult. i did also test to trade tri for hunicane and it was prety good. and if you may ask the passiv just burn 1 shot and you get out 3 aa.
> [{quoted}](name=King of Mordor,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=8AJ7gUty,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-15T18:45:05.865+0000) > > I think you have a prety good build for offens but every thing you need to do when behind is to trade tri for gardian or somthing tankyer. as you say is warlord very good at Jhin becuse he have a 100% crit rate every 4 basic attack. and a crit on his ult. i did also test to trade tri for hunicane and it was prety good. and if you may ask the passiv just burn 1 shot and you get out 3 aa. I traded out Tri for runaines i think its way better, only problem with jhin is he has low resistance and health so rip if you build none just team fight far from the back line.
: What are you talking about?
> [{quoted}](name=SKT T1 Poro,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=lu3RTYWd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-08T22:03:45.489+0000) > > What are you talking about? The icons for world's i dont like them the original design for them i liked but now they are supper sleek and i dont like for some reason.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
> [{quoted}](name=TheElectricDuck,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=tBGRiNvE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-09-22T06:40:28.922+0000) > > Yea than this is a game bug issue
: Annoying bug? Or my computer?
game for sure doubt you comp is this on the pbe only?
: Kindred Passive Completely Broken (Video Included)
Not broken you gotta be ridiculously fed to one shot and what not but its getting capped vs minions soon
: Kindred - Double Wolf
this is my fav bug get two wolves kinda fun actually and devo makes 3 XD
: Allllllllright, so, having played plenty of Kindred myself, let me counter this. About skill order: Q,W,E is a much stronger ranking order. W is a bad first max because most of W's damage comes from its scaling (+.4 Total AD). Wolf's attacks only deal 5 more damage per level, so wolf has to attack 6 times to match the damage of ranking up Q (+30 per level) against ONE target. Maxing Q first is much stronger for ganks and for clearing the jungle. You shouldn't grab a second point in E until you absolutely have to: the damage only goes up +30 after 3 AAs, E isn't reliable damage until you have a bunch of AS, the % max HP damage doesn't increase with level, and the slow is a flat 70% at every level. So, you should start W,Q,E,Q... to have the best level order. Kindred deals a lot more damage if you focus on AAs instead of maxing ability usage. Kindred's AD ratios are far too low to make AD stacking effective, and stacking CDR is not great because the CD of Q when used in W is a flat 2 seconds, unaffected by CDR. So rushing CDR boots and Black Cleaver are not great ideas. Trinity Force is an ungreat item on Kindred because Kindred's base AD (off of which Trinity Force scales) is very very low. Sure, Kindred can use spellblade every 2 seconds while in W, but one would be better off using the slot for a more focused item. Regardless, TF shouldn't be built so early, as Kindred wants the sustain of a rushed BoTRK to help in fights. BoTRK is an amazing item on Kindred. They want AS, the active slow and speed boost help with stickiness, and the lifesteal is a life saver. I would build it earlier were I you. Instead of Bloodthirster, I would go with Ghostblade. Kindred doesn't scale well with AD, but loves the active from Ghostblade and loves the flat armor penetration. Flat armor penetration goes well with Kindred's high base damages. You should see if you can't get a Runaan's in there. Kindred teamfights very well with this item, quickly bursting people to 50% health with their passive. If you can do it to three people at once, that's all the better.
> [{quoted}](name=FancyPantsMan,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=5g9UsWQ9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-17T14:58:07.485+0000) > > Allllllllright, so, having played plenty of Kindred myself, let me counter this. > > About skill order: > Q,W,E is a much stronger ranking order. > > W is a bad first max because most of W's damage comes from its scaling (+.4 Total AD). Wolf's attacks only deal 5 more damage per level, so wolf has to attack 6 times to match the damage of ranking up Q (+30 per level) against ONE target. Maxing Q first is much stronger for ganks and for clearing the jungle. > > You shouldn't grab a second point in E until you absolutely have to: the damage only goes up +30 after 3 AAs, E isn't reliable damage until you have a bunch of AS, the % max HP damage doesn't increase with level, and the slow is a flat 70% at every level. > > So, you should start W,Q,E,Q... to have the best level order. > > Kindred deals a lot more damage if you focus on AAs instead of maxing ability usage. Kindred's AD ratios are far too low to make AD stacking effective, and stacking CDR is not great because the CD of Q when used in W is a flat 2 seconds, unaffected by CDR. So rushing CDR boots and Black Cleaver are not great ideas. > > Trinity Force is an ungreat item on Kindred because Kindred's base AD (off of which Trinity Force scales) is very very low. Sure, Kindred can use spellblade every 2 seconds while in W, but one would be better off using the slot for a more focused item. Regardless, TF shouldn't be built so early, as Kindred wants the sustain of a rushed BoTRK to help in fights. > > BoTRK is an amazing item on Kindred. They want AS, the active slow and speed boost help with stickiness, and the lifesteal is a life saver. I would build it earlier were I you. > > Instead of Bloodthirster, I would go with Ghostblade. Kindred doesn't scale well with AD, but loves the active from Ghostblade and loves the flat armor penetration. Flat armor penetration goes well with Kindred's high base damages. > > You should see if you can't get a Runaan's in there. Kindred teamfights very well with this item, quickly bursting people to 50% health with their passive. If you can do it to three people at once, that's all the better. q is weak to max first imo and no its a scailing slow last time i checked but k
: Not liking a champion and thinking they're bad are different things.
> [{quoted}](name=Aximil,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=5g9UsWQ9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-17T06:38:59.639+0000) > > Not liking a champion and thinking they're bad are different things. no go to surrender@20 people are like bad champ
: No one... No one thinks this is a bad champion... If they think that then they're retarded... A champion with kiting and sustain and MASSIVE percent damage... Yes that sure is weak lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Faal Rovaniik,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=5g9UsWQ9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-17T03:09:09.106+0000) > > No one... No one thinks this is a bad champion... If they think that then they're retarded... A champion with kiting and sustain and MASSIVE percent damage... Yes that sure is weak lmao. alot of people dont like this champ and think they are bad actually it suprising
Rioter Comments
: Kindred Official Feedback Thread
So is kindred related to death? the teaser seems like they are and all he did was take on a new form. Luv your champs so far wrekz.
: Zyra makes champions invisible. (Game changing bug)
actually this is a bug ive had it happen once or twice on the pbe but never on live servers
: Could be since the icon matches the shadow isles which is where kalista is from. Also, they may refer to what kalista calls we
> [{quoted}](name=TeaBagHater,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=UvdEzEzr,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2015-09-02T14:01:23.942+0000) > > Could be since the icon matches the shadow isles which is where kalista is from. > Also, they may refer to what kalista calls we the only thing wrong with that is the marks are no were similar so i feel new champ plus they would haved teased the champion skin over just releasing it
: Hiya! Glad you like her! I'm personally really happy she's receiving this skin. :D Her spear is sitll WIP. You should see some updates to it tomorrow on PBE. Her (W) passive is still being worked on as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=UvdEzEzr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-09-02T00:10:39.653+0000) > > Hiya! > > Glad you like her! I'm personally really happy she's receiving this skin. :D > > Her spear is sitll WIP. You should see some updates to it tomorrow on PBE. Her (W) passive is still being worked on as well. but what about that they are coming teaser is it even related to this?
: [Project: Zed] Global Sound Glitch
all project skins have this actually
: Unable to login
: there are no %-pen runes and only 1 mastery that gives 6% Armor and Magic Pen, but since he doesn't have the 6% Magic Pen, he can't have the mastery... I'm guessing that something bugged out the Armor Pen from Darius E
> [{quoted}](name=Toushiroo,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=UebweBJI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-17T14:59:39.739+0000) > > there are no %-pen runes and only 1 mastery that gives 6% Armor and Magic Pen, but since he doesn't have the 6% Magic Pen, he can't have the mastery... > > I'm guessing that something bugged out the Armor Pen from Darius E only makes sense a little broken but o well
: Darius Armor pen
Rioter Comments
: Taric rework ideas (Kit and appearance)
His kit is finished sooo this is kinda irrelevant although the lead designer on it said if the pbe dosnt like it ill take others opinions on how to fix it.
: [Skarner] Fracture can Stun Turrets
that would be cool if intended sortta
: Darius is not fun to play against
the point of new Darius is get your passive to win fights including team fights build health and you will do well not much has changed on him
: Stuck in ghost game
The Pbe went down for maintenance you wont be able to go in a game or log back in.
: Thoughts on Sea Hunter Aatrox
I think making him more grey then blue would definitely help the skin. and his wings seem ginormous just for the theme of the skin of him being a lobster shark. But great skin other than that cant wait to spend my money on it really.
: New Aatrox Skin Bug
Not just this skin its been there for a while
: Devourer wolf bug
awesome just awesome lel
: I'm gold V with a 83% winrate as shyvana and a 6.31 kda. http://gyazo.com/682a29879934c58c8ad7ff57e6574257 please stop talking
> [{quoted}](name=Nolan SC,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=pnK3K05m,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-01T18:25:03.299+0000) > > I'm gold V with a 83% winrate as shyvana and a 6.31 kda. > http://gyazo.com/682a29879934c58c8ad7ff57e6574257 > please stop talking the 6/31 avrg kda tho, but if you so good with shyv don't complain about a nerf and how certain champs play well against her try the new devour on her i have it works really well, and also like i said this is a nerf to cinderhulk shyv not devour that is completely still viable.
: Or just make it 10%
> [{quoted}](name=I Main Ao Shin,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=n1o2U9Mv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-01T06:44:57.117+0000) > > Or just make it 10% i like it
: Let me guess, you also have issues with Rengar, Shaco, Twitch, and Talon? Not only is it super easy to counter Eve (or any of these champs) with a simple pink but, this isn't the place to be bringing this topic up. Take your qualm to live.
: Evelynn is still in the game
just upgrade your yellow ward to a pink ward :P learn the in depth builds and also buy wards it does help and is worth the money in the long run.
: Master Chef Tahm Kench's color is too vibrant
i think they want it to be annoying like him and orange KAPPA
: [Tahm kench W] - When spat, Gromp will fly from where it was eaten
: [Tahm kench W] - Buff monsters not getting eaten
It's meant to not eat red, blue, dragon, baron.
: How to always double teleport with Tahm
: Can we keep Shyvana's W damage the same but remove 20% extra to minions and monsnters?
: Lets Talk About Tahm (Items, buffs ,nerfs ,bugs and what not)
Well the Zhonyas idea is stupid it only makes sense they wouldn't let you would be able to lock down an opponent which they don't want with his kit same with bard ult and the removal of the slow is on purpose you can lower it with tenacity. Going ap isn't the problem with Tahm its pure tank Tahm, that is strong, I have said this multiple times ( your ults passive gives you raw damage for 6% of your bonus health you can get 7010 health with Tahm if you build him right which result in a lot of raw damage that doesn't scale its just there) His w is a tank buster it doesn't kill carries easy if anything its his q that hurts them. His jg buff thing is reasonable but I don't think riot wants him to be a jg really so it was the best thing they could do. Tahms ult is perfect even late game he gets assassins to the back line and Tahm in a duo q is the best. None of Tahms scaling are above 100% ap scaling they are all 80% and lower his W and Q and as I said his damage if built right comes from his ults passive. Today me and a friend 1v1'd he did his "Superior Tahm build" which had {{item:3285}} , {{item:3116}} , and {{item:3027}} , it did not come close to the damage I pumped out. http://matchhistory.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/PBE1/53620049/2200180361?tab=overview <-- That is the match. I agree with the hot fix on his w as a bug it has messed me up a couple of times and also his radius bar should show how far but it could get confusing. Other than tat just my opinion enjoyed the post. This is a post i did today about Tahm and how i like to play him and where he fits in the meta ( http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-feedback/476Hp6Vf-basic-tahm-feed-back-and-gameplay-tips-i-have) Oh and tomorrow is his q&a ask about the radius thing and jungle buffs i'm sure that will be a hot topic or something they will answer. Tahms scailings ( http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tahm_Kench )
: A good Shyvana will never be kited becase she would've killed the ADc already. The new devourer is not good on Shyvana because the most of her on hit effects that she has already proc off of every auto and she loses the unlimited scaling from it. If Cinderhulk outshined Devourer in most situations on live it will most definitely outshine it now.
how bronze are you to think this dude its just a matter of shyvana going top smite or just jg shyvana cinder hulk and burnout were a strong combo so stop arguing it, and then you and a friend down vote me it's a conversation. On top of all of this shyvana can get kited ez ever heard of kalista hole shift left click shyvana can keep up caitlyn, graves, vayne, draven, tristana all kite tanks shyvana has 1 gap close and thats it other than that she can be kited easy.
: A marksman SHOULD have a problem against her as she's supposed to be ulting the backline to kill them. Devourer was only a good item on her because of the burst potential with Q from Devourer's unlimited scaling. (I personally prefer Cinderhulk Shyvana because it's better for the team.) With the new devourer there is no reason to build it on her anymore and that's where the damage complaints arose. The Burnout nerf is unnecessary because her damage potential already falls off like a rock and nerfing the base damage is a nerf to the on hit damage and her overall clear speeds.
have you tried it on her its broken as udry with it now just cause something changes dosn't mean lets not build it anymore it means you gotta play different, plus marksman kite shyvs weakness is being kited.
: Idk everyone loved jinx lol but no i get youre point.
Plus the designer team even said he was gonna be a tank role for to but nerfed several thing on him because they felt he could do well as a supp too.
: Well of course many people are disappointed that he was revealed to be a support, but no champ release has pleased everyone in the community. In no way does it ruin him as a champion because the design team had a plan in mind.
Idk everyone loved jinx lol but no i get youre point.
: After game chat bug/exploit or maybe everyone can do this and I didn't know???
I know this was a bug last week where a name change would still use both youre names in chat and old in endscreen
: Riot does not like variety, as they've shown nerfing unintended roles for a champion to make them have just one.
Yea like I said last few champs they want for only a few role this makes diversity actually so we don't have one champ in ever role rather a team comp that is made for their role.
: One simple change and Tahm could be a fine jungler, without buffing his laning
they dont want him to be a jg the last few champs they have released they try to make for their main role and with Tahm they just want him top or supp but if someone jg's tahm or plays mid Tahm they wont care because that person made it work in his favor to play him in that role.
: When i saw the empty recommended I assumed that they were changing his recommendations I didn't notice the other one .-.
same i was like wow tahms shop already bugged darn time to go to advance search woulda helped to see the other recomended
: Sated Devourer Visual Bug
this bug has been there since release and they know they said on surrender@20 it will get changed not to do that but for now its all we got to see that they are doing the stated devou double damage.
: While it would be make some sense for him to have have heal, I still believe that would too radical of a change to his concept.
im just talking about his grey health converting into a heal only when they get eaten it dosnt affect his concept I mean he already was ruined when maid primarily a support which on live servers on his reveal people didn't like he was a supp and so did I. The problem with him having a heal while eating them is its to strong not only do you stasis them but you heal them thats the main reason they didnt im sure they were gonna give him a heal but didnt seem balanced.
Show more

jhinquickscopes

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion