: When will urf return?
It will appear in the future :)))))
: Dear Riot,
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: no rp in pbe
There is a [post](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/dM75EUEY-pbe-and-rp) on top of homepage Maybe They are fixing it. You can purchase the odyssey skins with 1 BE
Rioter Comments
: FPS Problem
i have the same issue. I can't play.Fps drop is giant :((
Rioter Comments
: Urf Fps lag after 13 minutes
: Game Crash
Me too.I'm really annoyed. Riot fix it, plz.
: > [{quoted}](name=fantasy0122 PBE,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=XYK1uhk2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-12T13:13:34.911+0000) > > For example, I go afk. Then, Is Riot suspended my account on PBE ? If you go AFK from games, you can be suspended, because leaving games is against the TOS (not to mention rude to your teammates). Being inactive from League overall for a period of time is not at all a problem.
: Accounts are only suspended for: toxicity, ragequit, cheating. Suspensions are bans, which Riot will not revert. Accounts are locked for: suspicious activity (account sharing/hack). Riot understands that life happens. Inactivity won't make them disable the account.
For example, I go afk. Then, Is Riot suspended my account on PBE ?
Rioter Comments
: I can't start game on PBE
Yea the same issue. My internet connection was normal but I cannot start game on PBE. Riot fixes it. Please
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The Rift Scuttler is unkillable
: I heard about the new champion
i don't hear about new champion. Where do you hear it ?.
: Reflected Wukong costume
In my opinion, This skin is beautiful and perfect
: I like urf more than one for all
I wish URF would come back on PBE . I like the classic URF and I don't like ARURF . Look forward to Riot don't fix it
: This is not an issue because Victorious Morgana doesn’t need testing.
Rioter Comments
: PBE GAMEMODE
The next game mode we will get is One For All in 8.6
: How to fast data
Maybe You live in Viet Nam where the sever is load slowly You should choose other wifi better
: Unknown. The next game mode we will get is One For All in 8.6.
Rioter Comments
: Kai'sa goes invisible
: Kai'Sa Bug PBE Bug Thread
In my opinion, she will perfect if she has q apply 1 stack of her passive
: Ryze ult didn't work with Kai Sa https://gfycat.com/BrokenNaturalDogwoodclubgall
: Full Reveal was today so could be later today. They dont do reveals until just before they hit the PBE
yeah, Maybe the new champ will appear the next day
Rioter Comments
: This happens to me too on the live servers. The countdown is stuck at 40 seconds and I can't honor anyone. It has done that for 9 games in a row at least.
yeah This problem happened to me too
: PBE Rengar Is Too Strong
: Katarina E Bug
Same, I can't use my E
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: VERY SLOW FPS
I have this problem too... {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Emotes Bug
Same, I can't change emote in wheel and can't use them in game
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: realeasemanifest 3 (the typical problem never fixed)
: Play in other PC
Yes you can. As long as you do not share your account with others and do not use it at the same time

fantasy0122 PBE

Level 73 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion