: TFT Ranked System
so... i think today i still lost 10LP although I got second placed <____<
: Request for multiple PBE regions
: More and more bugs now
July 5th update 1. Camera is still broken 2. Champions are still AFK randomly and that caused me lose my game at final round...also I still lose rank credits although I got second placed...so what's the point to have rank in TFT? **rate who's luckier than others ??????** ~~**Feel I am going to stay at Bronze forever**~~ {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} 3. The damage chart is so annoying, cannot chose if I want it keep open or hide. I didn't pick Elisa anymore, do not know if she's fixed.
Rioter Comments
: Can't Login with my PBE Account
why bother...cannot log in even with correct account anyway in queue 24 hrs ...
: It's... the hyperlink in "something." x)
ops, my bad, lol {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Riot has already put [something](https://imgur.com/a/l04QBDw) in place.
which is...... do you mind post the details? I haven't seen any update about it. Thank you :D
: This is WHY you should auto logout AFK
**[update 2]:** I discussed this case with some programmers. So some ideas are: 1. Riot can try Google cloud, which provide auto extension of the size of your server during high traffic. 2. If Riot think monitor clients on server side cause extra space, then you can add timer on clients side. Since client status is auto update anyway, just add a timer that if client did not change status to "in game" in 1 hour, then auto send a log out request to PBE server. I personally recommend 2nd option. No extra cause of $ and server space. **Also, is there more experienced programmers play this game on PBE? PLEASE HELP RIOT !!!!!!!!** {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: This is WHY you should auto logout AFK
**ok some update. I just like to include all my posts in one place:** Let me make an easy example to explain one more time if you still do not understand what's productivity. There are 10 cells in the bathroom, and 1000 ppls need to go. Now 8 people stay in there but they do not give a shit(or maybe they only give once, that's all), so only 2 empty cells left for other ppls to use. Now you would wondering what's wrong with those 8 ppls, and want them to get out, right? Let's talk about reality then. System is suppose to designed for worse care use, which should be keep running when face heaviest loaded(like now) with HIGH efficiency and productivity. Pretty sure Riot only consider the size part but totally ignore HIGH efficiency and productivity. Maybe Riot should hire NEW programmer and data analyst for system design and data mining. Just a very easy DC AFK from client could keep the system highly used and make players happy. It's a WIN WIN. What's so difficult to add that on program? Programmer team cannot even add this on log in/out code?!!! So why don't they do it. 1. they think least productivity is already enough for them to get bugs/feedback, so they good with 20% usage of PBE. 2. they do not care. As long as the programmers fix the bug tickets they get on time, they are too lazy to improve the system because they do not get extra pay. so why bother. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Teamfight Tactics Should be Released
Releasing product with lot bugs would harm Riot's reputation. SO please be more reasonable.
: Yes, PBE is a small server for testing purpose which do not need extra players when it's full. However, this is NOT the way to collect data. If half of the players always log out after game, other half only play 4 hours per day then AFK. Then only half of the population keep producing data, other half of the resource is wasted 80%.. ( 1 - 4/(24-4) = 0.8, let's say around 4 hrs maintenance per day to make number more friendly). So the total productivity for whole client would be only 60% .. ( 1/2 100% + 1/2 (4/(24-4)) = 0.6 ). Also guess what will happen, more and more players will AFK because it's annoying to wait in queue, the total productivity would drop to 20% eventually.. ( 4 /(24-4) = 0.2 ) . So please give the spot for active players to keep PBE highly used. P.S. I think 1 hour afk is reasonable. Please correct me if i did my math wrong... but you guys get my point right? {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Let me make an easy example to explain one more time if you still do not understand what's productivity. There are 10 cells in the bathroom, and 1000 ppls need to go. Now 8 people stay in there but they do not give a shit(or maybe they only give once, that's all), so only 2 empty cells left for other ppls to use. Now you would wondering what's wrong with those 8 ppls, and want them to get out, right? Let's talk about reality then. System is suppose to designed for worse care use, which should be keep running when face heaviest loaded(like now) with HIGH efficiency and productivity. Pretty sure Riot only consider the size part but totally ignore HIGH efficiency and productivity. Maybe Riot should hire NEW programmer and data analyst for system design and data mining. Just a very easy DC AFK from client could keep the system highly used and make players happy. It's a WIN WIN. What's so difficult to add that on program? Programmer team cannot even add this on log in/out code?!!! So why don't they do it. 1. they think least productivity is already enough for them to get bugs/feedback, so they good with 20% usage of PBE. 2. they do not care. As long as the programmers fix the bug tickets they get on time, they are too lazy to improve the system because they do not get extra pay. so why bother. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: People are just bullshit.
Yes, PBE is a small server for testing purpose which do not need extra players when it's full. However, this is NOT the way to collect data. If half of the players always log out after game, other half only play 4 hours per day then AFK. Then only half of the population keep producing data, other half of the resource is wasted 80%.. ( 1 - 4/(24-4) = 0.8, let's say around 4 hrs maintenance per day to make number more friendly). So the total productivity for whole client would be only 60% .. ( 1/2 100% + 1/2 (4/(24-4)) = 0.6 ). Also guess what will happen, more and more players will AFK because it's annoying to wait in queue, the total productivity would drop to 20% eventually.. ( 4 /(24-4) = 0.2 ) . So please give the spot for active players to keep PBE highly used. P.S. I think 1 hour afk is reasonable. Please correct me if i did my math wrong... but you guys get my point right? {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: Login Suggestion - PBE
Totally agree. on Riot side: they can keep PBE highly used to collect more data with limited server size and in limited time. on players side: riot already trying to make more room for everyone. But I wonder if Riot would do it base on my experience in past few days. Programmers do not get extra pay for touching code which may affect whole system. So they would keep fixing their bug tickets, stay away from touch risky code, keep doing their little own job part, that's all. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: Yes, PBE is a small server for testing purpose which do not need extra players when it's full. However, this is NOT the way to collect data. If half of the players always log out after game, other half only play 4 hours per day then AFK. Then only half of the population keep producing data, other half of the resource is wasted 80%.. ( 1 - 4/(24-4) = 0.8, let's say around 4 hrs maintenance per day to make number more friendly). So the total productivity for whole client would be only 60% .. ( 1/2 100% + 1/2 (4/(24-4)) = 0.6 ). Also guess what will happen, more and more players will AFK because it's annoying to wait in queue, the total productivity would drop to 20% eventually.. ( 4 /(24-4) = 0.2 ) . So please give the spot for active players to keep PBE highly used. P.S. I think 1 hour afk is reasonable. Please correct me if i did my math wrong... but you guys get my point right? {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Let me make an easy example to explain one more time if you still do not understand what's productivity. There are 10 cells in the bathroom, and 1000 ppls need to go. Now 8 people stay in there but they do not give a shit(or maybe they only give once, that's all), so only 2 empty cells left for other ppls to use. Now you would wondering what's wrong with those 8 ppls, and want them to get out, right? Let's talk about reality then. System is suppose to designed for worse care use, which should be keep running when face heaviest loaded(like now) with HIGH efficiency and productivity. Pretty sure Riot only consider the size part but totally ignore HIGH efficiency and productivity. Maybe Riot should hire NEW programmer and data analyst for system design and data mining. Just a very easy DC AFK from client could keep the system highly used and make players happy. It's a WIN WIN. What's so difficult to add that on program? Programmer team cannot even add this on log in/out code?!!! So why don't they do it. 1. they think least productivity is already enough for them to get bugs/feedback, so they good with 20% usage of PBE. 2. they do not care. As long as the programmers fix the bug tickets they get on time, they are too lazy to improve the system because they do not get extra pay. so why bother. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: For all of you who fail to understand this simple thing and complain about QUEUE TIMES
Yes, PBE is a small server for testing purpose which do not need extra players when it's full. However, this is NOT the way to collect data. If half of the players always log out after game, other half only play 4 hours per day then AFK. Then only half of the population keep producing data, other half of the resource is wasted 80%.. ( 1 - 4/(24-4) = 0.8, let's say around 4 hrs maintenance per day to make number more friendly). So the total productivity for whole client would be only 60% .. ( 1/2 100% + 1/2 (4/(24-4)) = 0.6 ). Also guess what will happen, more and more players will AFK because it's annoying to wait in queue, the total productivity would drop to 20% eventually.. ( 4 /(24-4) = 0.2 ) . So please give the spot for active players to keep PBE highly used. P.S. I think 1 hour afk is reasonable. Please correct me if i did my math wrong... but you guys get my point right? {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: So true this post. But there are some ways to work around from being afk... with bots an anti afk tool, which works wonders in other games as welll. Just rotate a whitelist with a couple of accounts on a daily base. That should do the trick as well. 50k should be a good starting point, but you can work it up to 150k or so. A bit more than the cap of pbe so its still full 24/7
I am not sure about your rotate a whitelist method. Do you mean giving access to different 50k accounts every day? If so then they cannot Guarantee all the picked 50k players would play at those days. Therefore I still think remove AFK would be the simplest way to reach highest productivity.
: So true this post. But there are some ways to work around from being afk... with bots an anti afk tool, which works wonders in other games as welll. Just rotate a whitelist with a couple of accounts on a daily base. That should do the trick as well. 50k should be a good starting point, but you can work it up to 150k or so. A bit more than the cap of pbe so its still full 24/7
what?! I was already surprised by some people use keyboard pressing tool for the ARAM free item bug, now you just told me there's anti afk tool.....seriously ? {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} oh well, maybe they can DC the players if they are no in a new game in 1 hour, instead of just check whether they are still on the page.
: Give people with higher PBE level, higher login queue priority...
I do not think Riot would do that because if they let higher level players access in PBE faster in queue, then lot of people would just keep playing on PBE for getting higher level instead of play on regular one anymore. Riot would not encourage this because they want more players to play on normal one where they can make $ {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: First reasonable post i found. Everbody is bitching about the game not being playable. NO REALLY SHERLOCK THE TEST SERVER DOES HAVE PROBLEMS?? Even if you would do the math wrong. But we can't control people that's why they will keep doing it.
tbh i always log out after i play. But from what i have experienced, i guess i have no choice but join the AFK team. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Well it's just a PBE client. Why should they even bother? It's a problem that only occured because of the TfT hype. The best solution would be to take TfT to the live server and work on the bug reports there. Because people still don't understand the purpose of the PBE client.
The whole point of PBE client is to do the test before the product get delivered. It's safer and cost less to do test before push it to big group. My point is since we have limited spot on PBE, we should efficiently use this server to collect as much as data as possible in limited time. More data = get more bugs/feedback faster = release it to live server earlier. This should not be too hard to do for programmer, just add a if statement and a afk timmer when client refresh ever time. if ( afk > 1hr ) { DC from client } .... ok i have very limited programming exp too but i feel that's what i would do. I remember live server has auto DC right? then it's even more easier, just copy paste the code daaa~~ {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: PBE overwhelmed by excitement for Teamfight Tactics
Should auto log out AFK, this is why: Yes, PBE is a small server for testing purpose which do not need extra players when it's full. However, this is NOT the way to collect data. If half of the players always log out after game, other half only play 4 hours per day then AFK. Then only half of the population keep producing data, other half of the resource is wasted 80%.. ( 1 - 4/(24-4) = 0.8, let's say around 4 hrs maintenance per day to make number more friendly). So the total productivity for whole client would be only 60% .. ( 1/2 100% + 1/2 (4/(24-4)) = 0.6 ). Also guess what will happen, more and more players will AFK because it's annoying to wait in queue, the total productivity would drop to 20% eventually.. ( 4 /(24-4) = 0.2 ) . So please give the spot for active players to keep PBE highly used. P.S. I think 1 hour AFK is reasonable, longer than that should be auto DC from client. Please correct me if i did my math wrong... but you guys get my point right? {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Rioter Comments
: Yes, PBE is a small server for testing purpose which do not need extra players when it's full. However, this is NOT the way to collect data. If half of the players always log out after game, other half only play 4 hours per day then AFK. Then only half of the population keep producing data, other half of the resource is wasted 80%.. ( 1 - 4/(24-4) = 0.8, let's say around 4 hrs maintenance per day to make number more friendly). So the total productivity for whole client would be only 60% .. ( 1/2 * 100% + 1/2 * (4/(24-4)) = 0.6 ). Also guess what will happen, more and more players will AFK because it's annoying to wait in queue, the total productivity would drop to 20% eventually.. ( 4 /(24-4) = 0.2 ) . So please give the spot for active players to keep PBE highly used. P.S. I think 1 hour is reasonable. Please correct me if i did my math wrong... but you guys get my point right? {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
BTW, do you guys know if the staff even check what people post here????????????
: AFK Auto Logout for PBE
Yes, PBE is a small server for testing purpose which do not need extra players when it's full. However, this is NOT the way to collect data. If half of the players always log out after game, other half only play 4 hours per day then AFK. Then only half of the population keep producing data, other half of the resource is wasted 80%.. ( 1 - 4/(24-4) = 0.8, let's say around 4 hrs maintenance per day to make number more friendly). So the total productivity for whole client would be only 60% .. ( 1/2 * 100% + 1/2 * (4/(24-4)) = 0.6 ). Also guess what will happen, more and more players will AFK because it's annoying to wait in queue, the total productivity would drop to 20% eventually.. ( 4 /(24-4) = 0.2 ) . So please give the spot for active players to keep PBE highly used. P.S. I think 1 hour is reasonable. Please correct me if i did my math wrong... but you guys get my point right? {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: Error 1b
Same problem here. Now my approximate wait time is.....13hr 51m I guess I am not going to play TFT today AGAIN :P{{sticker:sg-shisa}}

duckbill321

Level 54 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion