: dark harvest nerf
its still broken, especially with Triumph, I played against an olaf and gangplank, all they just did was spam that shit, they could even 1v3 at the point. It was an unfair game. I kinda disagree, but my opinion may be biased, I think more testing should be done
> [{quoted}](name=LadyVash,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=4RGFLmAV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-30T18:40:36.706+0000) > > Assassins dont even need to lane. Once they get their burst power spike they just gank top, bot and jungle and only return to lane to push the wave under the turret if the jungler didnt already do it. > > I had a game where Talon had dont 2400 over all damage from his rune when EVERYONE else was sitting on ~800 > > This cant go live like this. How is this fair
zed is good, Khazix is still good. Most assassins can snowball, I think it is just you bud. Don't let your feelings cloud what is obviously unfair, Lenvyne on the bottom was kind, but I will say this, it's your fault and not the champ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: It's a bug, but they will become available for purchase in few days.
Rioter Comments
: Friends to play with,
add me i am new to the PBE too : Crimsonmonkey111, I use to pbe to get off tilt in ranked games

crimsonmonkey111

Level 34 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion