: Quin image not showing up
It also doesn't show up in champion select https://imgur.com/a/8klPq
: System Error, Created a Dump File
To fix that, I just reinstalled PBE.
Rioter Comments
: Game client security changes now live on PBE
I had a problem with opening up the game, and the reason why was because of the twitch app.
: Hi there, Do you have any third party software or overlays running that might be interfering with the game that you could disable? Or any anti-virus products that are currently running? If not, and you're still running into this issue, click "Yes" to create the crash dump. The location of the crash dump will be added to your clipboard. If you could open a Player Support ticket and include the dump file by hosting it on Google Drive or another file hosting service that would be very helpful to us to diagnose the problem. Otherwise, I can continue to try to work through it with you here on the forum.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Perma,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=QqOt6EeR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-04T00:20:01.694+0000) > > Hi there, > > Do you have any third party software or overlays running that might be interfering with the game that you could disable? Or any anti-virus products that are currently running? If not, and you're still running into this issue, click "Yes" to create the crash dump. The location of the crash dump will be added to your clipboard. If you could open a Player Support ticket and include the dump file by hosting it on Google Drive or another file hosting service that would be very helpful to us to diagnose the problem. Otherwise, I can continue to try to work through it with you here on the forum. I reinstalled PBE, and now the only problem is that the game doesn't load at all, like it's frozen. I might just be too impatient, but it normally doesn't take this long to start-up.
: A Critical Error has Occurred
After Updating to the newest patch, the error continued. It tells me that bugsplat.dll is missing, even though it is in the folder. Sometimes when I hit reconnect, nothing appears at all, but it shows up in task manager. Finally, after I tried to reconnect like 5 times, it ended the game. https://bit.ly/2EjWLeX
: Hi there, Do you have any third party software or overlays running that might be interfering with the game that you could disable? Or any anti-virus products that are currently running? If not, and you're still running into this issue, click "Yes" to create the crash dump. The location of the crash dump will be added to your clipboard. If you could open a Player Support ticket and include the dump file by hosting it on Google Drive or another file hosting service that would be very helpful to us to diagnose the problem. Otherwise, I can continue to try to work through it with you here on the forum.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Perma,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=QqOt6EeR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-04T00:20:01.694+0000) > > Hi there, > > Do you have any third party software or overlays running that might be interfering with the game that you could disable? Or any anti-virus products that are currently running? If not, and you're still running into this issue, click "Yes" to create the crash dump. The location of the crash dump will be added to your clipboard. If you could open a Player Support ticket and include the dump file by hosting it on Google Drive or another file hosting service that would be very helpful to us to diagnose the problem. Otherwise, I can continue to try to work through it with you here on the forum. Sorry for replying so late. I'm not entirely sure how and where to open a Player Support Ticket.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

butterfuzz890

Level 41 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion