: Yeah you can very much assume it's due to [this](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/AryNsYEL-aram-minon-bug?comment=0001)
> [{quoted}](name=Amy Sery,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=qZb26Auy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-22T14:26:02.636+0000) > > Yeah you can very much assume it's due to [this](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/AryNsYEL-aram-minon-bug?comment=0001) Ok, thanks for the reply.
: Did you even try to reinstall the game. like it clearly tells you to do?
> [{quoted}](name=AltF4,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=qZb26Auy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-22T13:50:48.838+0000) > > Did you even try to reinstall the game. like it clearly tells you to do? well, the game works on summoners rift and since reinstalling is a quite severe action, i did not do it yet honestly, missing assets can only be fixed with reinstalling if there have been issues with patching or installing and since everything seems to work, I expected this to be a problem from riots side let me know if twisted treeline works for you
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Thanks for the reply! 1. They are intended to behave more like minions, and they will not attack Yorick's targets unless he designates it with E. This is to balance out their pvp threat level while being able to contribute at the pve level. (Live Yorick has this issue where the ghouls are too smart for the playing against experience, you don't have a good way of outsmarting them or thinning them out without taking losses) 2. We are aware of this! 3. Will fix! 4. The implementation for that is in the works (Intending for a ammo like background cd indicator to run) 5. Agreed it looks a bit strange, but also necessary because 2.5 is functionally the same as 3 in this model and we really don't want rank 2 to have 3 hp 6. NO 7. Haha I'll ask the animators 8. She will try to hit whatever Yorick is hitting, but her suiciding into turrets could be improved 9. Did she have 4 Walkers near her? An area can only have up to 4 Walkers
> [{quoted}](name=RiotSolcrushed,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=LHJqRO3e,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-08-23T21:07:19.281+0000) > > Thanks for the reply! > > 1. They are intended to behave more like minions, and they will not attack Yorick's targets unless he designates it with E. This is to balance out their pvp threat level while being able to contribute at the pve level. (Live Yorick has this issue where the ghouls are too smart for the playing against experience, you don't have a good way of outsmarting them or thinning them out without taking losses) > > 2. We are aware of this! > > 3. Will fix! > > 4. The implementation for that is in the works (Intending for a ammo like background cd indicator to run) > > 5. Agreed it looks a bit strange, but also necessary because 2.5 is functionally the same as 3 in this model and we really don't want rank 2 to have 3 hp > > 6. NO > > 7. Haha I'll ask the animators > > 8. She will try to hit whatever Yorick is hitting, but her suiciding into turrets could be improved > > 9. Did she have 4 Walkers near her? An area can only have up to 4 Walkers 1. I can understand that, but it's not necessarily about target selection here. I had the problem that when I wanted to leave my lane, my Mist Walkers would not follow me but just ran straight up the lane just like usual minions. Only tested it in Twisted Treeline though. 2. Great! 3. Great! 4. Great! 5. Yeah, I expected this to be the reason. But as I said, no problem here. 6. Ok, I don't really have the experience to judge this tbh. 7. That would be awesome! 8. It's actually some small things. As with the Mist Walkers, she won't follow Yorick, but goes her own way. The way it seemed on TT, you cannot roam between lanes with her or get her off a tower when she attacks it once. Having to chose another attack target for her to move in a certain direction just feels... clunky. 9. No, there were absolutely no Walkers. I was in base while she was pushing one lane and she just ran over a grave and attacked a turret without summoning a Walker.
: Yorick Update Feedback Thread
Hey RiotSolcrushed, this is my current list, only including bugs and possible comfort changes. These are just based on my thoughts collected in one custom game, so don't feel like I hate Yorick, in fact, I really like him! But still I feel like these things could be improved: 1. Mist Walkers seem to have a strange movement pattern, they rather follow minions than Yorick. I know that this rarely makes a difference since you will fight an enemy champion in lane, but roaming with them is really hard. 2. Yoricks "Joke" animation seems to be bugged (visual only). 3. Yoricks "Awakening" can only be casted when near at least 3 graves, which ist intended. However you can cast the ability and then walk out of range, so that no walkers are actually summoned. 4. Also his "Last Rites" needs some sort of a CD inicator when being able to cast "Awakening". It's very well possible that you want to not use "Awakening" straight away because you want to freeze the lane or heal up with "Last Rites", and not being able to know when you can reset your auto attack feels quite uncomfortable. 5. Yoricks W rank up information implicates improvements of the ability when there are no changes made. To give an example, attempting to skill the ability a second time shows the following improvements: Cooldown 20 sec --> 18 sec ; **Health 2 --> 2** I know this is very nit-picky, and I would not even complain about it, just pointing it out. 6. I think there should be a maximum duration for ~~Ghouls~~ Mist Walkers, just my opinion though. 7. Similar to Malzahar, Mist Walkers should be able to dance when Yorick does :D 8. The Maiden of the Mist seems very uncontrollable, and I see the point of leaving her in a lane alone to create a push advantage while being able to fight 5v5 on the other site of the map. Still I feel like there should be ANY way to control her, since at times she will just randomly run into tower etc. 9. Also I had a bug with the Maiden where she would no longer summon Mist Walkers. I have no idea what caused this bug, but I definitely had no Mist Walkers and there where enough {{champion:104}} around her (Kappa). So that's my list, feel free to disaggree, discuss or explain, because I#m not sure what exact mechanics are meant to be intended.
: FEEDBACK REQUESTED - Champ Finder feature
is this on the PBE already? because i can't seem to trigger it, spacebar moves the camera to the champion, but there are no visual effects or smthg
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Arcade Ahri!
I think her Q particle looks really small and somewhat lacks in responsiveness when hitting an enemy on the way out. When traveling back, you can clearly hear and see an enemy getting hit though. Still i think the particle should be increased in size slightly.
Rioter Comments
: -> new champ/very expensive skin comes out -> people realize they have a PBE account and "want to test it" -> more people on the servers than normal -> more games on the server than normal -> server overload. To avoid this overload, there is a minimum amount of people per custom game, to reduce the amount of games going on. Edit: and no, expanding the servers won't work. The servers are very calm outside of these peak moments so server expanding is a waste of time, space and money.
Amy Sery: Sure, but you cannot judge the people who want to test a new skin or champ. I mean that's what PBE is made for, why would I play on the PBE when there is nothing new to test?
Rioter Comments
: PROJECT: Ekko // ACTIVATE PBE TESTING
while i do not fancy the PROJECT skins that much, i have to say that this one is the best of the three :)
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Deep Sea Nami! (!!!)
Not sure why there are so many complains. The new particles on her W and R look really amazing. Sure the colour is a little dull, but i think it fits the skin quite well. Just my opinion ofc.
: Riot Rly?
Ehhh not sure if it's really a buff... They lowered base damage and ad ration on his Q. To compensate this, they increased the damage of two Q's hitting the same target, which is great, since it requires a lot more skill to maximize his damage output. Also they lowered the base damage of his ult while slightly increasing the % damage. Overall it seems like they want to seperate good Zed players from the best, so for most players this is a nerf...
: Without Rod of Ages, he runs oom very quickly in any kind of real fight. Early lane phase, no problems, because you aren't trying to trade heavy with your active abilities. Try being really aggressive with your abilities with just a doran's ring. I think his mana usage is in a good spot atm.
> [{quoted}](name=Shahamut,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=eLoEW3Vp,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-03-11T12:51:40.366+0000) > > Without Rod of Ages, he runs oom very quickly in any kind of real fight. > > Early lane phase, no problems, because you aren't trying to trade heavy with your active abilities. Try being really aggressive with your abilities with just a doran's ring. I think his mana usage is in a good spot atm. we will see ;)
: Aurelion Sol's e has enormous hidden cooldowns
Sooo... there is no official thread for him already? If not, I'd like to mention that his Mana cost are pretty low. You can basically play him just with Dorans Ring without facing Mana issues. I think it's mainly his Mana pool being very high in comparison to his Q mana cost.
: I feel like it's worth mentioning that a lot of us just want to test Jhin and the Shen rework in customs because it's such a battle in normals queues to get the champion you want. Everyone is instalocking Shen and Jhin, causing more confusion and toxicity than it's worth. It's just not conducive to a useful testing enviroment.
> [{quoted}](name=UnderMarsRedPBE,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=1YVpcv1e,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-19T23:44:33.923+0000) > > I feel like it's worth mentioning that a lot of us just want to test Jhin and the Shen rework in customs because it's such a battle in normals queues to get the champion you want. Everyone is instalocking Shen and Jhin, causing more confusion and toxicity than it's worth. It's just not conducive to a useful testing enviroment. I completely aggree, not only is it unrealistic to get the champ you want to test in a normal game, it's also impossible to test a champ's full potential in one single match - especially when you play 4v5 or when you have toxic players in your team (which is like 90% of the games on the PBE).
: Have you tried bot games? Sure it's way easier, but other players will do those
> [{quoted}](name=Starfisch,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=1YVpcv1e,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-20T00:14:51.056+0000) > > Have you tried bot games? Sure it's way easier, but other players will do those bot games also have the problem that everyone wants to play the champ/skin that you want to test, also I would like to have control over how long I test a champ - getting full build in a Coop is unrealistic
Rioter Comments
: Once again, can you remove the player restriction in custom games now? It's been 3 days now?
how can servers be overloaded when everyone watches NA LCS? or is noone interested in NA anymore after worlds? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: New Morg skin....Just no
no offense but take a look at her q particle... it's a freaking wolf :D so there ARE particle changes
  Rioter Comments
: Hello,the problem is that i CAN'T log out..
> [{quoted}](name=Dawii,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=BusWa7VX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-11-08T08:56:31.760+0000) > > Hello,the problem is that i CAN'T log out.. ohhh, hmmm that is strange :D you may still try steps 2 and 3, if you still have the problem after that, you should send a ticket to the player-support
: PBE Boards
Either way, try the following: 1. Log out and try to login again. 2. Clear your cookies, history and cache. Get to the PBE again. 3. If that did not work, disable addons and extensions and get here again. If that does not fix the problem, I can't help you further. However if it did, you gotta look which addon/extension prevented you from getting access to PBE boards.
: PBE Boards
Hi, unfortunatelly I don't use Chrome and the screenshot-link does not work for me :( It would be nice if you could describe it a little more detailed: Do you get access to the boards-page or is it similar to a "connection error / bad gateway" when you try the link in Chrome?
: remove 2 player limit, the custom games are all empty, or are the pbe servers really that full?
so true, I won't play at all as long as I cannot play custom games... riot should either delete my account or remove the 2 player limit, because my account is worthless as long as I can't play customs Edit: Riot has heard us! Praise them in eternity, we can play custom games again!
: You lose 5 AD if you buy Frozen Mallet from it's components
true... not much to add :D weird how such simple mathematic is failed to be recognized by riot (unless it's intended!)
: Toxic players in the PBE
Welcome to the PBE! When I started playing on PBE ~1.5 years ago, I was feeling the same. You think "PBE is very special, only few players are permitted to play here, it'S like a LoL-elite". Well, actually it's the exact opposite, players don't give a fuck on what happens to their PBE accounts. That's why I only play custom games, but since the minimum number of players to start said game is at 2, it seems like I will never be playing again on the PBE.
Rioter Comments
: Zombie Skins
Wait, you got "hundreds" of skins, so at least 200. If we set an average cost of a skin at 800 RP then we got a total of 160000 RP. You spend 160000 RP already and you are not ready to buy 3 skins for 200 RP?!!?1? Still I have to aggree, even if Riot thinks about making a Slayer vs Zombie Harrowing, they have to release more than 3 skins at least.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Zombie Nunu!
I have to admit that this skin is really awesome and at the cost of 1350 RP WITH a complete VO you actually get more than you should. However I have some concerns: 1. ~~His passive indicator looks completely off-topic. That would have to be changed for Nunu in general, but changing its color to green should be enough for now.~~ 2. From what I know about Nunu (which is not a lot :P) his auto attacks do not have any on-hit effect. However he splashes green slime with every attack, increasing in amount when activating Bloodboil. I have to say that these particles can be very confusing for beginners, because a particle effect - especially when being triggered by a champions action - mostly implies some sort of effect to the champion itself.
: They listened to our Skarner suggestions and look how that turned out.
> [{quoted}](name=SidoPBE,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=qqTwcnfh,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2015-10-01T12:14:14.318+0000) > > They listened to our Skarner suggestions and look how that turned out. Dunno, from the first day skarner got reworked I knew his passive was broken, it restored 3% max. mana per second. Per second! Still even though I mentioned that this means infinite mana reg within the area, they had to hotfix it on live server instead of lowering the value on PBE.
: I find your comment a bit off. I understand what you are saying but you cannot expect them to read every comment about complains suggestions and wait for them to apply it. If you really want to talk about unbalanced champ (if you think she isn't), then let's talk about champs like Yasuo.
> [{quoted}](name=Tazmanou,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=qqTwcnfh,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-09-30T03:16:47.196+0000) > > I find your comment a bit off. I understand what you are saying but you cannot expect them to read every comment about complains suggestions and wait for them to apply it. If you really want to talk about unbalanced champ (if you think she isn't), then let's talk about champs like Yasuo. Ok, I see your point. My concern is that if I would search for Kindred feedback threads, take the 10 most upvoted ones, read through them and reply to them in a satisfying way why or why not these suggestions can be applied to the champion I would have not even lost an hour. However the amount of Riot posts even in these highly upvoted threads is basically 0. It's also not about balancing the champion, it is more about the missing communication between PBE testers and Rioters.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: riptose not working
ehhm, xerath W - Eye of Destruction does not include disabling anyone... however, if you parried his E - Shocking Orb, it should have stunned him, yeah :)
: Gangkplank E nerf.
While I do aggree I have to say that his ult has to be nerfed as well. Even before his rework it was one of the strongest abilities in the game, dealing huge damage over time and slowing in a large area of effect, while being global and at a fairly low cooldown. Now with gangplank being a viable pick, it's even more confusing to see further buffs to his ult (upgrade-system).
Rioter Comments
: Queues are insanely long right now (and basically always) for 3s so I haven't been able to test it. Was this in queue or custom?
> [{quoted}](name=MobAlicious,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=zz26bR2Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-06T18:04:11.323+0000) > > Queues are insanely long right now (and basically always) for 3s so I haven't been able to test it. Was this in queue or custom? was in custom
  Rioter Comments
: Gangplank Feedback Thread
the rework looks really cool, though i would like to add some thoughts concerning the silver serpents: 1. it requires a WHOLE lot of skill to get enough of them to even upgrade it once, upgrading it 3 times in one game is almost impossible 2. not sure if it's just me being German but the shortage SS in the shop kinda reminds me to nazis... not really bothering me but could turn out to hurt some people
: Dumb Shyvana Nerfs
i don't know why you'd prefer devourer over cinderhulk on shyvana but i don't feel like she is too weak: you can clear the jungle amazingly fast without even having to build damage items additionally i feel like toplane shyvana with smite is much more up-to-date and can still be called a massive split-pushing force
: waiting for level 30
"Patience, summoner." - LeBlanc
: I'm New to PBE
Hey, welcome to the PBE! Don't worry, in my opinion it is really unlikely that players get banned from PBE. I am here for one and a half year and at first I was really hyped and tried to help where I could. But since you rarely see an effect I have been less active in the past. Still just taking 20 minutes in a month to go through the PBE boards should not be too much of a problem :) Additional information: get used to visit http://www.surrenderat20.net/ , since it is one of few websites offering PBE patch notes. Also you will recognize that bigger patches are always released when live-patches are, so usually each second Wednessday. Updates to these patches are irregularly happening. The PBE community is not much less toxic than the live server community. Good luck on the PBE
Rioter Comments
: Gj Riot Choosing PBE Players
first of all naming and shaming is forbidden, just like EverTokki already said secondly the screenshots you took do not tell a whole lot, all i can see is your team blaming nautilus, and even if he said "i don't gank i said" it could just mean that he is not able to gank because all lanes are lost - in your case it's obvious you lost your lane. to me it just seems like you flamed him and he muted all of you and now you are mad because you lost your lane that hard.
: This is an incredibly disappointing crop of chromas. Two of the Zac chromas, and two of the Darius chromas look very similar to each other. Caitlyn's blue chroma looks very similar to her base skin. The black Zac chroma looked amazing and fit the theme as Liquorice Zac. I don't see any reason why it needed to be removed in favor of what is essentially a lighter version of one of the other chromas in the pack.
> [{quoted}](name=FancySkunk,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=gVxTtEcV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-06-10T00:31:33.426+0000) > > Two of the Zac chromas, and two of the Darius chromas look very similar to each other. That's exactly what I thought as well, especially for a champ like zac that basically CAN only be changed by color adjustment. Having a black licorice zac skin would be much more valuable.
: The PBE has become almost as salty as live
i feel like pbe community is even worse than life server community
: Lol Sona needs a nerf. That is the best thing I've heard today.
> [{quoted}](name=Meulin,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=oEMFQgis,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-05T17:35:00.566+0000) > > Lol Sona needs a nerf. That is the best thing I've heard today. you have to admit that teemo R nerf is quite funny as well
: All about Ekko
either you have no clue of how to compare champions or you are just a troll
Show more

TheMegaMindfreak

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion