: Poppy Update Feedback Thread
poppy is garbage with no damage, no cc, no scalings and troll ult. At least she is cute. Best rework ever.
Best lane to play her now is support, u build wardstone and other tanky support items and deals same damage as if you build full AD, also her ult perfectly fits for support
: What do you mean by weird ?
Enemy hit by ult become untargetable and stuned for sec (but not knockd up) and dont fly away like it should with full charged ult.
Rioter Comments
Poppy became kawai version of Sion who is just annoing peeler in teamfights
: A Poppy Mains Feedback
I tought after rework Poppy will be bruser with gapcloser like Irelia/Jax/Vi who have a bit tankynes in skills so can build 2 damage items and then go more tanky. But this Poppy is just cute wersion of Sion who should build straight tank and be just peel and kite and be annoing in teamfights, because her damage scaling are awful. And the worst part, her ult. It feels like totaly support ult, no damage at all, good just for disengage, and its "toxic" ppl will use it to troll and save enemy. I know nobody cares about my tear and RIOT already made decision, just want to share my pain with others Poppy mains. sorry for bad English
: If you chase someone and want to E him to gapclose Poppy just trow her shield instead, and if u spamming E its even worse. So if ur passive up and u want to E someone you need to walk in E range by clicking on ground near champ and then press E then you are in range, this is realy annoing
Also 1 thing, hear passive shield is realy hard too see in teamfights then its on ground
If you chase someone and want to E him to gapclose Poppy just trow her shield instead, and if u spamming E its even worse. So if ur passive up and u want to E someone you need to walk in E range by clicking on ground near champ and then press E then you are in range, this is realy annoing

Test 0001

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion