: Champions who can get perfect rune combinations are superior champions than those who do not.
Basically ADC's are the superior class because they fit everything in 2-3 branches of runes, however: Braum is more so limited because he can only fit in 1-2 branches. Basically generalist champions are better than non-generalist champions, because they can fit into so many more things than others ever could. (Yes, I am considering ADC's as a generalist - they are seen everywhere and do pretty much everything depending on the ADC.)
Rioter Comments
: As a Mid laner, i have to disagree. You have way more instant damage, sustain or Burst than they do, and trade that for sustain. Unlike them, You get an Item that gives you a bajillion AP, and gives you AP for having AP, An item that makes all your damage do more damage while hitting more people. An item that puts a slow on all your abilities and makes you harder to kill. An item that makes all your abilites tic for %damage (even more damage is they are CC'd) And item that gives you a bajilion AP while giving you the ability to become invincible and untargetable for 2 seconds. An item that allows you to actually kill their sustain after bursting them. An Item that gives you more damage, health , regen and sustain over the course of the game. An item that gives your Auto attacks a free on hit amount of Burst after using a spell (which was buffed, might I add) etc etc etc Your scenario isn't fair. you could do this with anything. The scenario means nothing in isolation.
This is so bias, how did you get upvoted? You get an item that gives you a bajillion AP, and gives you AP for having AP: Our abilities scale off of 0.5/0.3 ratios unlike AD that scales 1.0 most of the time and even then, other champions scale 1.3 1.5 AD ratios. An item that makes all your damage do more damage while hitting more people: Deaths dance? Bork? An item that puts a slow on all of your abilities: {{item:3022}} {{item:3025}} An item that makes all your abilities tic for %damage {{item:3153}} Except you have it every auto attack. Fair. and harder to kill: Every item basically has lifesteal, you even have a mastery that gives you 15% lifesteal based on critical strikes. An item that allows you to actually kill their sustain after bursting them: We are suppose to counter you. You have an item that costs 800 gold to shut down any and all sustain, sit down. An item that gives you more damage, health, regen and sustain over the course of the game: Do you mean rod of ages? You know that has a cap? And the same item that has a cap is about the same as Rylai and built by most top laners who build AP? Can you be more specific?! An item that gives your auto attacks a free on hit amount of burst after using a spell: Trinity force? Frozen mallet? We only have Liche. Do you want us to not auto attack? Can you be more bias or no? Etc, etc, etc, you have more things than AP? Your scenario is bias, you could do this with anything. The scenario means nothing in isolation. Because this game is based on isolation.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Deaths Dance
This item pretty much has everything that you would ever want on an adc. Sustain, base damage a bleeding effect ffs. I took that item over blood thirster because of how insane it really is, I mean there are worse items like Reaver atm. Which pretty much Garen-tees 40% cooldown reduction on an adc. Sounds fair, building full crit and getting 40% cdr because of one item lmao
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: AI can't really show his true power, tbh. What you want to do, to figure out his potential power, is to get some buddies and build a team comp around Kog'Maw. Unlike Graves or Vayne, Kog needs a little more hand-holding in the late-game. Oh, and try {{item:3153}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3124}} with three other items. You'll deal so much aoe damage you'd make Jinx blush. Kog'Maw might be individually weak, but he feels soooooo satisfying to play in a teamfight composition. He's not someone you can just pick whenever, even after the rework, and honestly I'm kind of glad they went that way.
> [{quoted}](name=Nagisa Momoe,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=f3GoXiIU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-08T09:59:13.742+0000) > > AI can't really show his true power, tbh. > > What you want to do, to figure out his potential power, is to get some buddies and build a team comp around Kog'Maw. Unlike Graves or Vayne, Kog needs a little more hand-holding in the late-game. > > Oh, and try {{item:3153}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3124}} with three other items. You'll deal so much aoe damage you'd make Jinx blush. > > Kog'Maw might be individually weak, but he feels soooooo satisfying to play in a teamfight composition. He's not someone you can just pick whenever, even after the rework, and honestly I'm kind of glad they went that way. I just tried those, he just isn't as strong as others late games. I have no reason to pick him over Vayne or really just anybody. He is the immobile squish champion that pretty much everybody can kill real quick. He is not suppose to be able to be all of the sudden challenged and surpassed in dps because he has to stand in one spot using W with pretty much no other interaction but that trying to get off 5 auto attacks per second. I would prefer one auto attack from my Graves that does triple the damage. I would prefer Vayne with her extreme survivability and reliability as an adc to survive than having Kog'maw anyday of the week. Maybe if his damage meant something I would take him over others in trust that I could protect him.
: You're not meant to build crit on Kog. You can AA 2x as fast, but your damage gets multiplied by 0.55, so W ends up being a 10% damage steroid, which is kind of pathetic. What you should do is just stack onhits, you're not even really building ADC, you're just building items that ignore the 0.55 multiplier. Good items are things like {{item:3153}} , {{item:3085}} , {{item:3115}} , {{item:3931}} (if you jg), {{item:3091}} and {{item:3022}} . Your core items are {{item:3124}} and {{item:3146}} . These two items synergise amazingly with each other and Kog. Rageblade gives on-hit damage and tons of AD and AP to make W stronger, as well as AS, all-round perfect stats. Gunblade gives you healing on all damage, including your on-hits. It also gives AD and AP to synergise with both Rageblade and W.
Tried those items, he was even worse. Sated is a horrible suggestion considering he has an extremely hard time in the jungle. If you aren't meant to build critical strike damage on Kog then FIX this champion. As of right now Vayne is currently doing way more damage than him with a way better late game, mobility, stealth, true damage etc
: Just got done with bots on PBE for Kog'Maw testing
Oh yeah! I forgot to mention I have like 35% increased critical damage on runes!
Rioter Comments
: Executioners Calling too strong VS Vlad, WW, and Aatrox
I like how I made a post about this and it got downvoted into oblivion. Apparently people think that an 800 gold purchase is totally fine to remove an entire class of champions from the game.
: Figure out who keeps dodging
Why don't I ever crash? O_O
: I can't just select a primary role ?
You have played the same 3 champions on record. Don't you think it is a bit greedy to request this in a testing environment?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Stop banning the champions that got updated/changed
Just saying. I ban Graves because I am unable to test things without him blowing me out of the water before I have a chance to really do things. Soooooooooo yeahhhhhhhh :3
: {{champion:268}} SHURIMA!
"Shurima!" "SHURIMA ABOVE ALL!" "HAIL SHURIMA!" "I EAT SAND FOR BREAKFAST!" "I WILL DARUDE ALL OVER THAT HOLE!"
: There are a couple things to consider here- AD's are generally being buffed and power spikes will be huge; also thresh is a high-skill : high-reward champion so you may say "he can do it all" but in reality he can only _pull_ it off when played perfectly. Thresh has long wind-up and broadly telegraphed abilities and even his auto attacks so if thresh lands a hook it is either skill on prediction or the victim failed to ready the signs. Overall it is a noteworthy nerf
Thresh is a high skill champion. Yeah, Katarina is a level 10 skill cap, so is Akali. Those champions are SO hard to play, I almost have an aneurysm just trying to pick my items. I wish I could land my point and click skill shot as well as other people, with my AOE slow, knock up, free poke with a point and click shield. The shield is the hardest part honestly, just clicking on it in a reasonable area is the hardest part about it. Now the ult though, OMG so hard to land! I once missed my ultimate because of how hard it was.
: There's a very significant nerf to thresh on PBE that I don't think anyone's noticed.
Honestly. Thresh can do more things than Sona, Janna and Lulu combined. He can just do too much and be extremely tanky into the late game as well, I don't think this will be at all a problem. As for other champions this affects like Taric, this should not be the case. As he stands, he is picked into AD heavy teams and his hard CC that has a rather high CDR. He doesn't have very much and allowing this much more counterplay into Taric is just silly.
: Graves Gameplay Update Feedback
How will you be dealing with Graves and his suddenly few counters that he has gained with the new kit? http://puu.sh/l66bB/fc9a7f1d73.png It use to be that those counters picked to beat picking Graves. Now that Graves can basically 2 hit me (He used one auto attack and ulted my Vayne to instantly kill her on an equal playing ground!) champions that basically don't really try to compete with Graves but try to poke him out or prevent him from really getting into range of him are sort of the pick to avoid him. Champions like Ezreal, Corki, Varus for example. In my opinion, Graves is just too general of a pick against everybody. Picking these new counters aren't really solving the problem though, these are all ADC's. They can't just solely rely on long range to avoid being 2 shot or 1 shot with an ultimate. Another problem is that Graves is pretty much an assassin now, if you built solely attack damage. I only wish that I could get into a custom game alone to test things.
: Endless login queue and custom ames
I am in login Que, and I have been unable to do very much testing. I tested a few things with another person but not very long and I have never EVER been able to get full build in a game because of how unstable the game is on balance. I need me in a game alone, 5 bots to feed off of and my fraps.
: My thoughts and opinions on the new marksmen meta.
I can sense a lot of bias to be honest. If you use Vayne as an example for everything and not point out that Caitlin is completely bugged at the moment, it makes people wonder if you actually played Caitlin or not. Deaths dance is too good of an item to be let onto the servers, bleeding with sustain and good amounts of AD with sustain on it is just completely game breaking. Items shouldn't be able to do more than 4 different things at once without sacrificing base stats and spreading things out.
: [Insert B*tthurt-flavored "Balance Suggestion" here.]
I bet Rito certainly is glad to have a person giving constructive criticism on their PBE forums!
Rioter Comments

Subject 5

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion