: Reworked Infinity Edge is Overpowered/Broken on Tryn & Yas
you,re right, a yasuo with the infinity edge and conqueror gonna have 40% true dmg on his autos and after his ult the remaining 60% get 50% pen and if you buy lord dominik too its actually 85% total armor pen (cuz the yasuo ult stack with other kind of armor pen things). for example: you have 300AD and your target has 50% reduction to AD dmg from armor. "only" the infinity and conqueror combo means 240 true dmg and the other 360 get 85% armor pen. it means 306 dmg. so a target who should get 300 dmg originally by a crit with 300AD gonna get 546dmg from the 600 and thats actually ridiculous. the idea is good but the true dmg is a dangerous thing for just give to any champ who want to and riot is playing a little too much with the fire in the last few patches. by the way sorry for my english, im pretty bad in this language

SorakaVayne

Level 37 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion