: Depends a little. Riot now seems to automatically disable accounts that login at another location. If this is you simply logging in elsewhere, that could be resolved by contacting Riot Support (ticket: I need help recovering my account. Be mindful that you need to be logged out for this ticket.) Please be aware though that sharing accounts is forbidden and will also result in a ban/disable of the account in question, which will not be re-enabled. If your PBE account created before November 2013, you account was disabled because it was not linked. These accounts do not get re-enabled. Also, there is no need to post threads twice.
> [{quoted}](name=Amy Sery,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=ETqLaRYG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-13T12:08:56.368+0000) > > Depends a little. Riot now seems to automatically disable accounts that login at another location. If this is you simply logging in elsewhere, that could be resolved by contacting Riot Support (ticket: I need help recovering my account. Be mindful that you need to be logged out for this ticket.) > Please be aware though that sharing accounts is forbidden and will also result in a ban/disable of the account in question, which will not be re-enabled. > If your PBE account created before November 2013, you account was disabled because it was not linked. These accounts do not get re-enabled. > > > Also, there is no need to post threads twice. I could get into the account yesterday. there was no other place or any problems. Not before 2013. It was a new account and I could use it. today this problem has occurred. and I want you to solve it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Sonsuz0106

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion