: Whenever PBE has a patch, it's about 1GB by default. Mostly it's bug fixes, and reverts etc. There was nothing new in the files (which makes sense as we're at the end of the cycle). Moobeat didn't even make patch notes. If you downloaded it all, congrats you will be able to play on PBE... whether you call is wasted is up to you, really. If you're currently switching ISP, you might not even be able to play at the moment, so perhaps in that sense it might be wasted, sorry.
thanks amy {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Last time I reinstalled my League PBE was over 6 months ago. It is currently sitting at 10.8GB. It downloads it but it replaces and removes a lot too. You're not wasting your computer's memory, although it is wise to reinstall every now and then to take care of redundant files.
this was a update and im not saying about my computers memory im asking did i just waste 1.39gb of data
: Why are you downloading updates for a game that you very well know that they may be large in size, on a fixed line ? And who has a fixed amount of data in 2018 ?
also its 2017 still {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Why are you downloading updates for a game that you very well know that they may be large in size, on a fixed line ? And who has a fixed amount of data in 2018 ?
im just trying to find out what was the update due to it being so big
: You know you shouldn't have PBE if you are on fixed line, like why download 10x updates, and then a final one, and that same final again precised on Live.... does not make sense to me other than if you are into likes of beta testing, well then, greetings {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
i am into the beta testing i had to cancel my uncapped due to there issues i am waiting for new isp to come install
: PBE doesn't get "1gb" bigger every time you have a patch. A lot of it is replacing or altering files.
it said league requires a update and downloaded 1395mb is what i dont understand
i had problems with my isp so had to cancel i am now waiting for my new isp to come and install so using a fixed line so long
Rioter Comments
: New runes system not working
new runes are back tomorrow {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: BE not refreshing bug
same story need to use rp to buy champs
Rioter Comments
: Can Daily RIOTER Updates Be Pushed Out to PBE Client
i agree like leave us a notification on the pbe client
: This should help you out: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/G2h6QTbN-useful-information-for-new-pbe-players Also, never forget to check boards frequently to stay up to date
thank you so much {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: Game crashes at load screen then client auto repairs, no effect.
Game: Practice Tool Champion:zed Skin: death sworn zed Summoners: Flash and Ignite Ward Skin: Definitely not a ward skin No runes and masteries but does not happen when i create a custom game or i do the tutorial

Shroommonster777

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion