: How will your system know if it's for a death threat or just for calling someone a name? Does it have some sort of advanced language interpreter that can tell if someone means to say "I will kill your champ" versus "I will kill you IRL"
The system is triggered by reports, so if you say "Imma kill you nigga" to your friend as a joke because he's playing Lucian, he won't report you, so the system won't be triggered.
: > [{quoted}](name=Beniga,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=VXmFTGw2,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-08T01:50:41.101+0000) > > It is baffling. > > "Forget the business model! Forget what actually make Riot money! What about the name!?" > > What a flimsy basis for a request. If anything Riot should do players a favor and just change the name of the mode. Hopefully that will kill all the unlock all champions posts. The integrity of the name? Really? What a joke. > > Does riot really have to publicly address every ass backwards request to ever exist? Sure there are some issues replays that might require more clarity. But ARAM? Cmon. I'll answer that one then. Riot doesn't release all champions for the same reason they don't give away skins for free... because people out there buy them! The moment they have some monetary incentive to give you all champions they'll do that. But right now? Fat chance. People are not asking for all champs to be available on every mode. They are specifically asking all champs to be unlocked for one game mode which is supposed to pick from the entire champion pool, and not the "champs i've gotten exclusively to play aram or only like playing" pool. Riot already did this for Nemesis Draft. Riot's baby SR would be completely unaffected by such a change. You are free to unrustle your jimmies and sit down.
> one game mode which is supposed to pick from the entire champion pool That's where your problem is : ARAM was never supposed to pick from the entire champion pool. "All Random" means "All players pick random champion", not "All champions can be picked at random". That is not my personal opinion, it's actually a fact. That's what the community said when the mode was called "All Random". While we're on the subject of community, remember that this was once a community-crafted mod. It didn't make sense back then to have all champions unlocked when playing a custom game. It still doesn't make sense nowadays. I can see your argument coming : "having a special summoner spell didn't make sense, and still doesn't make sense either, so why is Riot doing it then ?" That is because of balance reasons. Balancing the game and making it as refined and fun to play as possible is the number 1 priority. Unlocking all champions for this gamemode doesn't help, and isn't a good deal for neither Riot nor the players.
: "It's just PBE."
This -> "We monitor both harassment scores and reports made against PBE accounts, so if you encounter a toxic player in your game please use the report function. Testers exhibiting toxic behavior will have their accounts permanently disabled without warning or the possibility of appeal." Source : http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/pbe-faq
: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T START A GAME
> whenever someone walked into lane they were executed because we couldn't control our champions Looks like a normal game of LoL to me.
: Player Behavior on the PBE
Thanks a lot for bringing new testers to the server ! Gotta admit, I wasn't connected very often and I had kinda given up on playing here and testing things, because it always seemed empty (especially because, living in Europe, I'm never connected at the same time as my American folks) and because of high ping. But since there is gonna be a lot more people now, I think I can cope with the ping.
: you're right urf was the best idea
: I think you will see news metagame, but in this map It will be almost impossible to move. 12 people in a map adapted to 6 wouldn't be a good idea
: That is already in champion select, is it not? Did they remove it? I know for a fact you can still type in the search bar, "Marksman", "Assassin", "Support", etc. and the champions that are categorized in that role, will pop up. Unless you mean creating a personal playlist for each role.
Avianics wanted to have, on top of that, the possibility to also create your own lists. For example, I would create and "mid" list containing LeBlanc, Fizz, Ahri, Karma, Lux, Ziggs, Zed, Yasuo, Akali, Annie, etc.
: Question - Maintance
There's a notification in the client before every maintenance, and it is displayed early enough for you to be able to read it (I think). By the way, what is Urf's level already ? I can't remember it.
: MrYosh792: I am quite aware that there's counters to LeBlanc. The fact of the matter is that she also counters a vast amount of things without contributing much to both a gameplay perspective - there's nothing interactive about silence-slow-snare chaining without a means of retaliation - and she contributes very little to a teamfight aside from plain damage. If that's why you'd pick her, pick something else (like Orianna). Should you want single target damage, you could pick your mentioned Akali or Ahri. Want you slipperiness, there's Kassadin. Problem is, she combines it all into one neat package, and that lacks counterplay IMO.
I also play Ahri, Akali, and Kassadin, but LeBlanc is definitely my favorite assassin, because she's got a lot of different mechanics. And a lot of different mechanics means that you have to counter all of those mechanics in order to counter her. But that's not a prob. Because a good player against lb will make her useless, whereas a bad player against lb is already dead. **She's not impossible to counterplay, she's just really punishing if you don't.** It's a matter of skill. If you're better than the enemy lb, then you'll kick her ass. I know that. Finally, if she were to be reworked, **DON'T TAKE AWAY HER W**. This is THE best thing about lb.
: The problem with this game mode that it exists... It looked terrible on paper and it underachieved even this very VERY low expectation... quite honestly instead of making a new superdumb-but-0-fun game mode for every month to appeal to the cardboard tier people it would be way more productive to finish the map skins and stuff like that. Hexa was terrible Urf was terrible and this is even worse than all these and aram combined...
I'll have to disagree with you on this one : 1) I found URF to be a great gamemode, just like (at least) 95% of the community. So maybe you should think about the way you see the game, because your opinion is really different from that of the comunity in general. 2) The idea of featured gamemodes in itself is great. It brings something new to try out, an opportunity to play LoL differently, and it means that Riot listens to the community : first, the official ARAM mode, then these... It's great. 3) This mode is not complete s**t. I've played it with my friends, and even though there's no more mechanics to use, it gets funnier when you can actually have a laugh with people you know. Oh, and, the long games ? I was mistaken on that one : 12 mins with Yasuo. But I still think it would be better on Summoner's Rift. 4) You also forgot that the "cardboard-tier people" make up a good percentage of the community, and Riot would be sluts if they were ignoring Bronze/Silver players. ___ Overall, the idea of bringing new gamemodes but making them temporary so that they don't completely destroy the classic queue is great. But what we need isn't straight-up fun. We need to be engaged, to be able to control our game. And as you guys know it, because you're designers, after all, the best ways to engage a player are through story-telling and good mechanics, not only fun. _URF was great because it kept the mechanics of a normal game, only speeding them up and forcing a different, more fast-paced thinking (no mana cost, reduced cd's) _OFA was great because it showed the player a way of collaborating with teammates like never before These two gamemodes share one common point : they are both strangely similar to the game itself, and could be the real game : it would not hurt the LoL experience, whereas having every single game be played on the Howling Abyss in OFA:MM would completely ruin the deep and complex experience, turning it into 3rd person CoD. These are my thoughts on how Riot could make the gamemodes better : stick to the idea that it has to show the player a new way to play LoL, and not throw them into some random experience that has nothing to do with LoL.
: Kassadin: Flash instead of face on Minimap
That's not a bug. It's because... you know... Kassadin is a walking flash.
: Hum... GG riot ! You're so good. If you didn't know, Riot has enabled OFA on the live servers, making it so that, if you go in the PvP queue, you get to play the original OFA, but, in customs, you get to play Mirror Mode ! Creditz to Riot for listening to us and doing the changes we asked for in such a clever way !
Hum.... I'm not quite sure. Now the "glitch" is fixed, and I can't play the original OFA anymore. I don't know why. It was good having both queues at once, why did you take that away ?
: The problems with OFA:MM
Hum... GG riot ! You're so good. If you didn't know, Riot has enabled OFA on the live servers, making it so that, if you go in the PvP queue, you get to play the original OFA, but, in customs, you get to play Mirror Mode ! Creditz to Riot for listening to us and doing the changes we asked for in such a clever way !
: Yeah, I thought of the spellshield instead of the silence, like what they did with Kassadin, though I'm hesitant to just copy the same mechanic. Admittedly it would due trading survivability for survivability, but it'd just get boring if we replace silences with spellshields everywhere. Not to mention that they'd have to change the name…Sigil of Spellshield? Either way I think the real problem with Leblanc isn't that she's super bursty, it's that no one can respond while she's doing it. Yes she could do with lower ratios (3.7 AP is absolutely huge) but the biggest problem is the silence preventing a response. There's only two ways to deal with Leblanc being broken right now, and that's to gut her damage, or deal with the silence. One route makes her worthless, the other is harder but keeps her viable. Unfortunately Riot's taken the easy way out here. At least the silence isn't as overpowering as Kassadin's was (2.6 seconds why?) and it's not as reliable unless you Mimic it. But Leblanc's silence is really all the time she needs to kill someone…I think perhaps some form of delay on the silence or else making it less reliable (as with requiring more spells to hit) would be the first step, but that if it was still overpowering then numbers could be toned down or the silence could be removed altogether and replaced with maybe a brief interrupt or something. I have noticed how it's been the high burst assassins that have been nerfed, and honestly it's a good thing. I think what they did with Zed was an optimal nerf, since it still didn't actually affect his damage, it just changed how he needed to play to get that damage in a best-case scenario. If a similar solution could be found for Leblanc, that would be a better way to go than what they're looking at now.
After at least 10 games against LeBlanc, I've never been assassinated that quickly, because I can deal with her damage. I agree with you : she needs a nerf, but actually, if you can keep her away from you, and force her to use Distortion to get to you she won't be able to do anything. Anticipate her moves, CC her when she tries to silence you. You will be silenced, because no matter how fast your react, you won't be able to avoid it, but you will be able to trade back at the end of it. I've lost my lane against a LeBlanc once out of 6 games. That's a good ratio. But yeah, her damage is a little bit too high.
Rioter Comments
: "1.It feels unrewarding to vote for a champion since you already know it won't matter if you voted for him" Two possibilities : you don't understand how it works, or you're just unwilling to accept it. If you vote for a champion, you will add 10% to his "pick chance". You, and you alone, represent 10% of the Wheel of Champions. You know, now that I've mentioned this idea of "wheel", it makes sense : Imagine a blank wheel divided in ten spaces. You can pick whatever champion you want, and fill one space with this champion. When everybody has filled his space : 1) "Wheel of Champions, turn, turn, turn, tell me the champion we should play" 2) 6 spaces out of 10 are filled with the same champion, it is a CLEAR majority*, and that champion is picked. Do you understand why this mechanic is fair ? The champion has to get a clear majority* in order to be picked, but even if he/she(it {{champion:96}} ?) does not win a clear majority, the champion still has a high chance of being picked. Now, you may be extremely unlucky and your champ may not be picked often, but that's just you. A clear majority is when a choice gets **more than** 50% of the votes, that means (in our case), at least 6 votes out of 10. An example of a clear majority ? Solution 1 gets 40% of the votes, Solution 2 gets 30%, Solution 3 gets 30% as well. There is no CLEAR majority, because no solution has **more than** 50% of the votes. Now, Solution 1 gets 54%, Solution 2 gets 32% and Solution 3 gets 14%. Solution 1 has won a **clear majority**. That's what happens during champ select, and that's the most fair (fairest ?) way of picking a champion.
For some reason I can't reply to your comment, so I'm replying here. You mad a valid point, and that is the problem with randomly choosing : Not everybody will be happy. But at least everybody has a chance to have their champ chosen, which doesn't always happen. It can be frustrating, but it's the best system Riot could come up with. Not Riot, but society as a whole, has chosen this system.
: **OFA : MM With URF RITO PLS :D**
: yeah i have so swain with the least amount of votes (from my reply above) will PROBABLY be picked...
Calm ~~the fuck~~ down, mate. Lunar Revel is right. If Darius gets 50% of the votes, he has EXACTLY a 50% chance of getting picked. BUT everyone else still has chances of getting picked. > Two Games in a row a good champion had 40% votes (Ahri and Twisted Fate) neither got chosen,even though they had the biggest amount of votes And that makes absolute sense. You're just unlucky. They had a 40% chance of getting picked, because, yeah, 40% of the game wanted them to be picked, but 60% of the game didn't want them, and you cannot ignore those 6 persons, because they represent the majority.
: and yet again,champions who had more votes rarely won,in all of my games on OFA MM i never had the a champion with 60% votes,and the champion i wanted to play never got picked,even tho it had a good 30-40% votes guys i need to point out directly the problem : 1.It feels unrewarding to vote for a champion since you already know it won't matter if you voted for him 2.The number of champions you can vote is too damn high,119 champions means that the 60% vote will almost never be achieved
"1.It feels unrewarding to vote for a champion since you already know it won't matter if you voted for him" Two possibilities : you don't understand how it works, or you're just unwilling to accept it. If you vote for a champion, you will add 10% to his "pick chance". You, and you alone, represent 10% of the Wheel of Champions. You know, now that I've mentioned this idea of "wheel", it makes sense : Imagine a blank wheel divided in ten spaces. You can pick whatever champion you want, and fill one space with this champion. When everybody has filled his space : 1) "Wheel of Champions, turn, turn, turn, tell me the champion we should play" 2) 6 spaces out of 10 are filled with the same champion, it is a CLEAR majority*, and that champion is picked. Do you understand why this mechanic is fair ? The champion has to get a clear majority* in order to be picked, but even if he/she(it {{champion:96}} ?) does not win a clear majority, the champion still has a high chance of being picked. Now, you may be extremely unlucky and your champ may not be picked often, but that's just you. A clear majority is when a choice gets **more than** 50% of the votes, that means (in our case), at least 6 votes out of 10. An example of a clear majority ? Solution 1 gets 40% of the votes, Solution 2 gets 30%, Solution 3 gets 30% as well. There is no CLEAR majority, because no solution has **more than** 50% of the votes. Now, Solution 1 gets 54%, Solution 2 gets 32% and Solution 3 gets 14%. Solution 1 has won a **clear majority**. That's what happens during champ select, and that's the most fair (fairest ?) way of picking a champion.
: Well, GG. I'm a {{champion:7}} main, and, seeing the title of your topic, I was ready to flame and get mad. But actually, this is not bad at all ! The changes to the mechanics are interesting, and it would keep her gameplay unique. Now, I have some things that bother me in your proposition : 1) The return idea of Distortion is THE ONE thing that allows this tricky and slippery gameplay. Take that out and she becomes a Shaco n°2. Besides, it's the only ability in the game that allows this kind of "backflashing" (if this word makes any sense). I would be extremely sad to see it go away. Finally, it's not that hard to counter. I understand that, during the early-game, especially if you're a caster, it can get really annoying, but come on, keeping track of the return pads ain't difficult. 2) "She, in my opinion, requires very little skill to play well". No, no, and again, no ! That is not true. She may have a lot of escape and the ability to stay really safe (if she has a lot of cdr, otherwise her escape potential gets severely lowered), but she needs it to make her job. A bad {{champion:7}} will play like any other mage (or any other assassin), staying pretty safe and jumping in on an isolated target. No, no, no, this isn't how to play {{champion:7}}. Considering you have that much potential, you have to get in a lot of crazy situations, you have to risk everything, and then maneuver perfectly in order to get out. If you're facing a bad {{champion:7}}, she will usually do nothing until she sees an easy opening. Preventing that opening from ever existing will completely negate her ability to do something. Now if you're facing a good {{champion:7}}, anticipation will be your best weapon. She WILL be there to try and get as much damage onto your squishies as she can, so be prepared, ward, and CC her the moment she comes in. So she requires a lot of skill to play well, but also a lot of skill to play well against. 3) Let's check her win ratios, real fast, to see if she's that OP and if she need a rework that bad. Lolking, here I come ! http://www.lolking.net/champions/leblanc&region=all&map=sr&queue=1x1&league=ranked#statistics See ? She has a 45% win ratio, which is one of the worst win ratios in the GAME. Clearly she's not OP. She's ~~annoying~~ hard to play against, but she usually loses the game, and you know why ? Because people cannot make use of her potential. If everyone was willing to risk it, and then maneuver to get out of a sticky situation (considering you can't use everything to get out, since you still have to deal some damage), she would have a much higher win ratio. 4) I've **never** lost my lane against a {{champion:7}}. Never. Because I know how to play against her. Push like hell, stay out of range of her Q at level 2, and from levels 3 to 5, be prepared to dodge the chains if she uses Distortion to get to you through the minions. The problem is that people just play the game, farm, having the subconscious idea that they will be able to trade should their enemy want to (Does that sentence even make sense ?). This is not true. You cannot trade {{champion:7}} during the early-game, so just play around it. Force her to pop Distortion in order to even start the trade, and be prepared to fight back before being silenced, or even dodge the chains, and she won't be able to pop the mark anymore. This is called counterplaying.
Let's now look at a wide variety of champions who are usually played in mid, to see how your can counter her. Take note that, in this scenario, you are intelligent enough to stay away from her Q (or to bait it without taking the silence, which is even better), and she has to use Distortion to get in, then mark you with Q, then throw E to silence, and jump back : {{champion:103}} : Charm her right when she comes in, use W if you can, before getting silenced, she will be charmed during the silence, then throw your Q at her return pad, when she jumps back, to make use of the bonus damage from the charm. The trade is even, or in your favor. {{champion:84}} : There's not a lot of things you can do pre-6, but after that, you can easily trade her : Throw down a shroud when she jumps in, she will have time to use Q before you go into stealth, but not enough time to mimic it, and she will (probably) stay there, waiting for you to move. Q her, and then, the choice is yours : flash away (or ult to a minion) in order to bait her mimic'd Q and she will be unable to make it proc, then dash to her, auto to proc the mark, another mark, dash again, E, you win. Or you could just dash right into her instead of running away, but you would get silenced and take a lot of dmg. {{champion:99}} : Bind her when she jumps at you, then auto-attack during the silence, throw your E at her return pad when the silence ends, hit her with it, and chase her to auto-attack, since she will have used everything. These are just examples of how to trade LeBlanc successfully. In general : you have to be ready to CC her or to somehow prevent her from using the second part of her Q. Katarina can Shunpo behind her to prevent the chains from hitting (even though I believe that LeBlanc counters Katarina, she still has some trading potential), Heimer has nothing to fear, because, even when silenced, the turrets are a pain. Zed can cast his shadow behind her, then blink to it before landing his combo, Kassadin has his magic shield to be able to fight back, Lissandra is much more poweful post-6, Fizz is a counter to LeBlanc because of his E that denies Q's and E's... In general, LeBlanc isn't too powerful atm, she's just too punishing : _Counterplay her and she becomes a useless kitten _Don't counterplay her adn she becomes a killing machine. That's why, I agree with you, LeBlanc should be reworked, even though I would hate it. Less punishing, more powerful against a good enemy, that's what would balance LeBlanc. But keep in mind that, even though most people don't know how to counter LeBlanc, she still has one of the lowest win ratios in the game, which **proves** that she's not OP. Finally, excuse me if my English is bad, it's not my native language.
: LeBlanc Rework Proposition
Well, GG. I'm a {{champion:7}} main, and, seeing the title of your topic, I was ready to flame and get mad. But actually, this is not bad at all ! The changes to the mechanics are interesting, and it would keep her gameplay unique. Now, I have some things that bother me in your proposition : 1) The return idea of Distortion is THE ONE thing that allows this tricky and slippery gameplay. Take that out and she becomes a Shaco n°2. Besides, it's the only ability in the game that allows this kind of "backflashing" (if this word makes any sense). I would be extremely sad to see it go away. Finally, it's not that hard to counter. I understand that, during the early-game, especially if you're a caster, it can get really annoying, but come on, keeping track of the return pads ain't difficult. 2) "She, in my opinion, requires very little skill to play well". No, no, and again, no ! That is not true. She may have a lot of escape and the ability to stay really safe (if she has a lot of cdr, otherwise her escape potential gets severely lowered), but she needs it to make her job. A bad {{champion:7}} will play like any other mage (or any other assassin), staying pretty safe and jumping in on an isolated target. No, no, no, this isn't how to play {{champion:7}}. Considering you have that much potential, you have to get in a lot of crazy situations, you have to risk everything, and then maneuver perfectly in order to get out. If you're facing a bad {{champion:7}}, she will usually do nothing until she sees an easy opening. Preventing that opening from ever existing will completely negate her ability to do something. Now if you're facing a good {{champion:7}}, anticipation will be your best weapon. She WILL be there to try and get as much damage onto your squishies as she can, so be prepared, ward, and CC her the moment she comes in. So she requires a lot of skill to play well, but also a lot of skill to play well against. 3) Let's check her win ratios, real fast, to see if she's that OP and if she need a rework that bad. Lolking, here I come ! http://www.lolking.net/champions/leblanc&region=all&map=sr&queue=1x1&league=ranked#statistics See ? She has a 45% win ratio, which is one of the worst win ratios in the GAME. Clearly she's not OP. She's ~~annoying~~ hard to play against, but she usually loses the game, and you know why ? Because people cannot make use of her potential. If everyone was willing to risk it, and then maneuver to get out of a sticky situation (considering you can't use everything to get out, since you still have to deal some damage), she would have a much higher win ratio. 4) I've **never** lost my lane against a {{champion:7}}. Never. Because I know how to play against her. Push like hell, stay out of range of her Q at level 2, and from levels 3 to 5, be prepared to dodge the chains if she uses Distortion to get to you through the minions. The problem is that people just play the game, farm, having the subconscious idea that they will be able to trade should their enemy want to (Does that sentence even make sense ?). This is not true. You cannot trade {{champion:7}} during the early-game, so just play around it. Force her to pop Distortion in order to even start the trade, and be prepared to fight back before being silenced, or even dodge the chains, and she won't be able to pop the mark anymore. This is called counterplaying.
: [OFA:MM] It feels wrong, doesn't it ?
What's fun about the votes is that my point is proven. 4 votes to keep HA and 4 votes to replace it by SR, with 8 votes to keep both maps in the queue. The majority of the community is split in half. But let's not forget those who want to bring back the classic OFA (which is an option that would be good for me, just saying) and the person who voted for something else (It would be nice if you could drop a comment to tell us your thoughts, man)
: Lissandra
Please. Please. Just... Ugh. http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/CF5EEDC8FF5AC1A896F517E2C7AE4650C472807F-how-to-report-bugs-on-the-pbe
: Your English is pretty good for it not being your first language. I prefer the game mode being on HA. On SR, it would just drag on and on and on, especially if you got a champ you're simply bad at. However, if it were enabled for all maps in custom matches, like how you could do OFA on HA, I'd be down for that.
Of course, that would be a way to make it work. But I guess my point was that part of the community prefers OFA on the Howling Abyss and another part on the Summoner's Rift. I would personally rather play on SR, because it allows some fancy stratz, whereas HA allows hardcore fun. That's why I think the best option would be to include both maps in the queue, even though it would split people into two groups and lengthen the waiting time for each queue :(
Rioter Comments
: http://www.lolking.net/champions/nidalee&region=all&map=sr&queue=1x1&league=challenger#statistics ok lets have a look @ {{champion:76}} 28% picked in challanger with a 50%+ win rate so she might be to strong ... :) the points you got there are true but i dont think that its balanced out ...
Let us now check Nidalee's performance in all ranked matches, whatever the league, and we'll see that she stays around 50%, which is perfect. She's actually around 48% in Silver-level games. The only problem with Nidalee is that she is a trap herself. One might think she's OP because of the spears, and one might spam spears all day, but that is not how you properly play Nidalee. Any average Bronze or Silver player will focus on her spears and forget everything else, making the champ useless as long as he misses spears (which happens really often), whereas an high-elo player will be able to master her and destroy his enemies, because she has so much potential. tl;dr Nidalee doesn't win that much in Bronze but wins a lot in Challenger because she is hard to master, and becomes useless if not mastered. That's why she's not OP.
: One For All Mirror Suggestion
I'll have to disagree with you on this one. While yes, this could seem stupid in the first place, it is not. 1) It allows non-premade players to have as much impact as premades. If 40% of the vots were enough to select a champion, then GG premardes would win every single time. This was already a problem with the original OFA, and Riot fixed it. So why would you want to go back to the old days of not having any chance of having your champ picked just because some premades wanted their champ ? Wouldn't you happen to be that kind of player, acutally ? 2) Lunar Revel made a valid point : 40% is just not enough. 4 players picking the same champion means that 6 of them do NOT WANT that champion to be played. And that is the majority. Even though they couldn't agree on one champ to pick, they're sure of one thing : they do NOT WANT the 40% so-called "winner" to be picked. It means that 6 players out of 10 don't want that particular champ to be chosen, which is enough to give a chance to every other champ.
: One For All: Mirror Mode Enabled on PBE!
I'm just gonna repeat what a lot of players said before me : This isn't as fun as it should be, not as fun as the original One for All. And that is because : ___ 1) The Howling Abyss doesn't allow the player to experiment the champion and play the game like they normally would. While HA was what the community asked for, I don't think it's the best option. Actually, when OFA was available, I was disappointed that it was on SR, and I went to play some customs on HA. I got bored after 2 games and went back to SR, paying 20-30 games on it. That is exactly what just happened again : I played two games ({{champion:134}} then {{champion:81}}) and got pretty much bored of it because it didn't allow me to really play the champ : I was just mashing buttons, hoping to kill someone. And while it seemed fun at first, I got bored really fast. ___ 2)Having the same champ as the other team sure allows some nice interactions and some funny-looking teamfights, but overall it reduces counter-play, force the players into acting the same way as one another, and the game gets boring ultra rapidly (c wat I did ther ?). But I'm not really sure about this one, maybe it will feel better on SR, I still have to try that out. So people, if you wanna try that on SR, just create a custom game or add me to your friends, I'll be happy to play it with you if I'm there. ___ Overall, I think this mode should be playable on SR, so that people won't be forced to play custom games (which can be very frustrating because there is no leaving penalty) just to have more fun. Would it be possible to have the mode open on two maps, just like classic (which is SR and TT) ? Because if so, this is the right option for the players. ___ Finally, excuse me if my English is bad, that's because It's not my native language.
: Problem With The Game Launcher in PBE and NORMAL server!!
Try going in the "Task Host Window" (CTRL+ALT+SUPPR, you know the drill) and shutdown PvP.net Client if it is in the list. Then open your launcher, it should work. If it doesn't, then it's not the problem I thought it was.
: lol riot
It's not "lol riot". If you'r here, it means that you agree with their way of doing things. If you're there just to test everything you like and not give a fuck about what's going on in general, then gtfo, because that's not the kind of player we want on the PBE.
: Master Yi's Q vs Leblanc's chains.
Well, {{champion:7}}'s Q affects {{champion:8}} during his Sanguine Pool and {{champion:105}} during his Playful or Trickster. The target is Chained, that means they can't get away, whatever their escape might be, if they do't break the chains first. Btw, {{champion:11}} can't get snared while he is using his Q, he only get snared after, so consider yourself lucky, because {{champion:8}} gets snared while in is **pool** and{{champion:105}} while on his **pole** (c wat I did ther ?)
: I see your point, but this might actually improve the situation when a new champ comes out. Often when that happens, you see a lot of instalockers in queue and the game quality goes down a lot. This would remove that problem, as they can instalock all they want and other people dont have to put up with it. The one problem I see with the new queue is that you can't really make a team comp this way. This isn't a big issue since that's really more of what draft and ranked are for, but for those of us who like to do a little bit of that even in normals it's a bummer.
Team Builder will be changed a bit so we can be able to select our champions with our team.
: {{summoner:6}} Just came here to say it's called Decakill. Bye. {{summoner:6}}
Tentakill to replace Pentakill. Did you think he was talking about a decakill ? "Would it be difficult to make Vel'koz's **pentakill **into **TENTAKILL**?" Think.
: [Suggestion] Make Flash obey range indicators
I think this is a great idea, because not only it will allow non-smartcasting players not to fail their Flashes, but it wil also hep them discover the truth about blinks, that a lot of people seem not to know. If you, reading this, didn't know, blinks will put you in the location you want them to put you. This means that if this "arrival location" is in a wall, you will blink to the nearest acceptable location. Basically, if you blink through at least half the length of the wall, you will get to the other side, even if it was out of your range. This works for ward placements as well. Works for : , {{champion:81}}'s Arcane Shift, {{champion:38}}'s Riftwalk, {{champion:127}}'s Glacial Path, {{champion:35}}'s Deceive, {{champion:80}}'s Grand Skyfall, {{champion:9}}'s Crowstorm, and of course for {{summoner:4}}. /!\ Dashes will not do the same. If you don't have enough range to go through the entire wall, you will dash but stay where you are /!\ Examples : {{champion:103}}{{champion:23}}{{champion:7}}{{champion:236}}{{champion:76}}.
: A all-skin bundle should come out so we can test all skins. :P
... You are basically saying "I completely disagree with what the content of this post." "The PBE isn't meant to be a trophy case where testers have every skin. "Previewing" content is a side effect of the testing process but has unfortunately become the main appeal of the PBE for some testers." "One of the stickiest PBE perception problems has been the notion that the PBE is the place to go if you want free stuff." That is (copy-pasted) the basic reason not to give everything for free.
: [Team Builder] - Should be optional
It is gonna be optional on the live servers. Because if it wasn't, no one would learn to play more than one role.
: [Suggestion] Leblanc changes
{{champion:7}} has always been the burster. And by that, I mean The Nuker. I don't think she needs to be changed, actually, because a bad {{champion:7}} is a dead {{champion:7}} . Even though "only scrubs fall off late-game", she has difficulties to scale there (except if she was already far ahead). There is a lot of counterplay possible when you face her. For example, yesterday I was against a {{champion:121}} and I couldn't get any kills in lane. I got 1 kill on a lucky gank by my jungler {{champion:64}} , but apart from that, he was playing too safe and was still able to farm. He prevented me from roaming well, because he punished hard whenever I was out of the lane. I lost my lane, and got 2 kills 4 deaths at the 20-minutes mark. At this point, I was still able to OS {{champion:121}} or the enemy {{champion:222}} with {{item:3128}} . But no matter how hard I tried, they were ready for my combo, had nice ward placements, and I would always get CC'ed and killed before unleashing my combo. This is how to counterplay {{champion:7}} . She is the strongest burst assassin in the game. Just prevent her from using her combo. Keep an ability ready for whenever she appears, and Ward Your Flanks, because she WILL be there to try and nuke you. "I'm sure she's tons of fun to play." You obviously haven't played {{champion:7}} . Yes, she is a lot of fun to play. Yes, she is hard to lane against, but she has little to no impact in teamfights if you ward well. She cannot combo anyone, she's basically useless. Just prevent her from snowballing hard and you win. "Give the secondary cast an equal travel time. This makes it a little less easy to juke" Little less easy ? The only point in the second cast being a blink is the fact that the enemies can't really see where she is going. If you take that out, the champion is not worth playing anymore, because she won't be able to juke anymore. I don't think you know what juking is, exactly. It is ABSOLUTELY not a dodge, or walking in a bush to come out on the same side as the enemy enters it. Juking is the act of tricking the enemy pursuer(s) into chasing the wrong way, which is most often accomplished by utilizing the brush and/or the fog of war to break the enemy's line of sight. (League of Legends wiki). "Chasing the wrong way" means that they have COMPLETELY lost track of where you are and think you're in a spot when you're behind them already. The blink is her only way of doing that, and, really, you cannot get juked if you keep track of where her return pads are. Remember that her combo is targeted at (mainly) one person, so just keep in mind that she can be about to appear and combo your {{champion:222}} , ward enough, and surprise CC her when she comes nearby.
: Hey all, please join **Public Chat 1** to help coordinate Team Builder setups!
I hadn't thought of that before. Thank you !
: My thoughts about Alistar
The ult would be too OP, that would be like "Hey, I'm soaking up ALL THE DAMAGE but I negate 90% of it ! No, I'm not OP at all !" Oh, and.... You can't CC me.
: Nouveau dans le PBE
Utilise un Anglais correct ou ne poste pas. Use correct English or don't post.
: [Ward & Bush] A ward which didn't reveal the whole bush
That ward is not in the bush...You just missed the bush. Tip for next time : Your cursor becomes green when the ward you are trying to place will be inside a bush, blue if it will not ;) .
: And every role was represented ? There were no lacking support, or jungler... ? Then I was maybe lucky. I only did 1 game, I didn't try another, so I won't give my opinion anymore about this problem.
Actually this issue is real. We have to have as many friends as we can to be able to creat a team at any given moment !
  Rioter Comments
: I personally feel like we will end up having an issue with either too many players trying to join a team and there being too few teams, or too many teams trying to pull from a smaller pool of players. There should probably be a popup that says "Too many people are trying to build a team, please choose join a team" or something along those lines and vice versa case. As I am sure there is some kind of desired ratio for teams looking for players to players needing to find a team.
: Xerath - abilites without sound
It's not a bug. It's just that Xerath's sounds are not yet ready, the developers are still working on that.
Rioter Comments
: 200 ping is a joke if you play on eu with 20 :P you feel like that everything is reacting like 10 seconds later ^_^
: New to the PBE
Go ahead and test pretty much everything you can, PBE is all about that ! Leave feedback, test champions you do not own, have fun, and this is not the place to be toxic, trust me .
: Karthus R+Passive Suggestion
I thought you couldn't cast the ult if you didn't have the time to complete it. Does that not exists on PBE ?
Show more

SW4G360NOSCOPE

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion