: For People With Nexus Blitz Ideas !
I guess we should be up-voting the crap out of this thread so everyone can see this. Or it will just end up like the RP complaint threads.
: Thanks again for your detailed feedback! Speaking to the last point: if the mode becomes permanent, we will definitely explore new thematics and less-explored areas of Runeterra to make this map stand out. I've shared the other notes about map layout with our designers. :)
If it does become permanent don't let it die off the same way dominion did. R.I.P. Crystal Scar I still weep for you {{item:3073}} {{champion:72}} {{item:3073}}
: I cant join in a game
I'm getting issues where i disconnect in a match and the option to reconnect isn't there
: Most Recent Update = Endless Bugs
Aatrox's q goes on cool down after the first cast Blue side shop keeper is invisible but still functional
Rioter Comments
: Idk it sounds pretty god to me
> [{quoted}](name=trephinophilia,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=VXUd8GJQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-04T23:36:02.524+0000) > > Idk it sounds pretty god to me You misspelled god awful {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: [Critical] Morde AA and Q Animation timing bugs
I was about to report this, add another bug for morde's ever growing bug list.
: [Zoe] - teleport bug
Same thing happened to me.
: Loop infinite on reaching the next level
Same thing happened to me, restarting fixed. Not sure if it registered all the capsules.
Rioter Comments
: i mean i received rp alr but it is a visual giltch
Same thing happens to me. Re-logging brings back the BE and RP but it disappears again after playing a game.

SCP 682

Level 65 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion