: PBE Bugs and Feedback Thread: Bard Bard, Sejuani Dawnchaser Jayce Brighthammer
Hey, I saw the new splash arts for the new set of Fantasy themed skins on S@20 and thought that I'd give some feedback on the art of Jayce's skin. The other two look great, but I think that if these two small tweaks to Jayce's splash that it would his art look 10x better: * Move his head a bit more upwards so he's [not so much of a hunchback.](http://i.imgur.com/nUJ48Ae.png) * Move his left leg (right leg from viewer's perspective) to make it look like its actually a part of his body and [not coming out of his shirt.](http://i.imgur.com/C0NtuEI.png) Thanks!
: PBE Bugs and Feedback Thread: Bard Bard, Sejuani Dawnchaser Jayce Brighthammer
Hi, since Jayce Lightbringer isn't available for testing here's the feedback I have based on the Instagram preview video and screenshots: - Model: Looks fantastic for a 750 RP skin. The Halo changing colors is awesome as well. I have zero complaints here. - Particles: Here's my biggest critique of the skin: the theme for this line is so incredibly awesome (fantasy / WoW-ish?) that having Jayce's default skin's particles on it is a bit disappointing. If the particles were to be custom for this skin and the price bumped to 975 RP (like Karthus Lightbane) it would add so much. The Sejuani and Bard skins look fine with their base particles since their "weapons" aren't futuristic like Jayce's Mercury Hammer / Cannon in his default skin. The Futuristic effects with a fantasy-esque model turn me off from buying this skin since they feel so out of place. I understand how much work goes into creating particles for a champion like Jayce since he has so many abilities to work on, but I think this skin would benefit IMMENSELY from new ones. - Sound: Based on the Instagram preview, I'm not sure why the sounds are the same as Forsaken Jayce's (unless this is a mistake). I would think they'd be the same as the default skins considering they share the same particles. Thanks for reading!
Seems that Jayce Lightbringer isn't available for purchase. Any word of when that will be up and running?
: Been a {{champion:82}} main since early 2013. Recently played the "new" (awful) Morde on the PBE. Honestly, I feel like he's 10x as worse. First off, no more W to minions? U WOT M8? I'm being FORCED to go duo? Uh, okay.. First off, why does a "juggernaut" have to rely on others? This change is awful. Q change made Morde lose his extra melee range, this also hinders him even more. "Oh bois draguns! 8)" Oh, wait.. An ADC ghost with 3 items hits harder, AND faster than a dragon ghost. This is extremely underwhelming, and another thing: YOU CAN'T ULT AFTER YOU GET A DRAGON. A "cool" change, but pretty much not needed, and useless at the same time. Hinder your abilities for a slow attacking noodle! Wtf do I build? E scales with AD now? Why? Also, wave clear is pretty much down the toilet too, unless the giant metal "juggernaut" has a trusty companion with him. Because having only 2 abilities if you're alone is great. 8) Another nitpick: E's VFX takes away King of Club's visual for special maces in his E.. W's effect looks like glass around a purple ghost fart. TL DR: Morde Solo is dead, and is now being forced into bot lane. Thanks for ruining my favorite champ Riot, glad I bought every skin. I really hate these changes, and would take live Morde over this new, what seems to be, garbage rework.
His autos are the same range as the initial hit of his Q on live, it just doesn't have the bouncing anymore.
: Gonna address a couple of points I've seen brought up: **E's Slow** Currently it's set to be a 90% slow for 0.75 seconds. It is designed to help ensure that E -> Q is a fairly guaranteed combo. **Lack of an Execution Indicator** We purposely left this out of Darius's update for design reasons. Darius's design and balance actually revolves around his R's success and failures more than any other champion in the game. Because of this when we added an indicator, the Darius gameplay became too much about just reacting to a UI element changing rather than making interesting, risky, and snappy decisions in the heat of battle that might cascade into a pentakill. In a lot of cases we would prefer consistency across our champions, but in the Darius case we feel like the lack of the indicator allows us to retain power in certain areas and makes him more enjoyable in the long run. **Removal of Passive Movement Speed** This is essential to the direction we are moving the Juggernauts. They are intended to be and feel slow, but hopefully have a ton of other strengths to bring to the table to compensate. This change became extremely important to make especially after we changed Hemorrhage to deal physical damage due to the insane synergy Darius now has with Black Cleaver. **Q Delay** Along with Bloodrage, this is the most significant change we made to the kit and we feel it's 100% necessary for the long-term health of the champion. We've struggled in the past to make melee vs. melee combat interesting and skill-based, so this is us trying to address that. I know it can be pretty painful to get used to, but we've tested it pretty thoroughly and feel you guys will be able to get the hang of it. Adding the delay allows us to load more power into the Q (the heal and increased late game damage) without just making him unstoppable in lane and other dueling scenarios.
What about the attack speed slow on W being removed?
: Darius PBE Changelist and Feedback
The Q change feels clunky to me. Before you could Q and auto, but now you have to sit for the delay unable to do anything but move.
: Malphite and Garen both have *boosts* to % Armor - which will work with Thornmail. > Nasus 'E'. Yeah - it's not the most intuitive thing in the world. But flat adds and flat subtractions all happen in the same 'layer' so to speak - and so are hard to separate out from each other - whereas the percent adds/subtracts happen in a different 'layer' and thus I can tune those cases. But yeah - not great in terms of intuition. :P
Isn't it weird to mention Garen as an example when his % boost is being removed?
: Garen PBE Changelist and Feedback thread
It feels like there's no incentive to max E and Q anymore. E's ad scaling and cooldown at level 1 make it less rewarding to level, and Q's silence duration no longer scales.
: Mordekaiser Change Summary & Feedback Thread
: New Items - Sterak's Gage and Titanic Hydra
Does Titanic Hydra's active work as an auto reset?

Ron Paul 2016

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion