Rioter Comments
: Just report the stuff and hope riot will sort it out.
: pbe is a lot more strict , there are no mutes or temporary banns or que penalty. if you're toxic and reported and its true your pbe account is **deleted** that being said however. before the pbe was just opened to anyone honor level 3+ ( which lets be honest took a week maybe two to get ) on the odd time i reported someone , the next day or two i would get a notification saying someone i reported has been punished. sense the doors opened i report at least two people a game , usually one on my team one the enemy team, in about a week - 2 week span i have gotten zero notifications saying someone i reported has been punished i have reported people for saying " all BR players are complete shit , they suck , they always feed " etc. i have reported people for saying " gg open mid " after dieing once and afking in base, i have reported people for saying " shut the fuck up nigger " and NO ban for any of them in over a week lol so...TL:DR , the pbe is more strict , but riot doesn't seem to be banning people off it as often as they used to...kind of like live.
Do we get notified if the ppl you report gets deleted?
Rioter Comments

Raphas404

Level 43 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion