: Hi! Please post ideas on [EUW boards](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/), [NA boards](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/) or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). You can get more visiblity there because the community is larger. The PBE boards are meant for feedback on content *currently* on PBE, not for suggestions. Also; who on live is gonna bulk-buy skins? Or runes? ._.
-stares at every pro player on KR-
Rioter Comments
: It has already been reported. Please check for similar threads before posting, helps to avoid clutter. I also believe it should've been patched today. Vandiril usually only demos gamebreaking bugs after they are disabled/fixed.
Clutter shouldn't matter as it informs Riot that it is not just a little mistake, but is a wide-scale bug that many users are experiencing. We also do not have the time to go through hundreds of comments and posts. And Vandiril uses bugs that are currently in the game, shortly before they are patched.
: Touché {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:14}}
Rioter Comments
: though I might need to re-think this if this bug has been around awhile, might actually be dumb vs. monsters.
It would kind of be worthless against monsters unless it's epic+.
: Turrets...
Something probably overrided the textures or mis-named it
: Assassins Bug Reporting Thread
: After two bot games I was unable to select Talon in champ select (Bot game again). His icon was grayed out while no other played had him locked.
: eh, hello http://i.imgur.com/epjCqKu.png
They replaced ARAM with this... thing?!
: Tested it, it doesn't. You were probably autoing in between her W frame :)
: Someone to play Legend of the Poro King?
Play... what. Legend of the what? {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Worldbreaker Trundle!
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Victorious Maokai
Can... can we eat the grapes?{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: LeBlanc's new passive not proccing Thunderlords (compared to Lux's passive)
: So in game the wording on her shunpo is along the lines of "Dashes in the blink of an eye." Is shunpo still a blink or was it changed to a dash?
> [{quoted}](name=PowerOut,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=6lj1O40j,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2016-10-18T22:23:16.064+0000) > > So in game the wording on her shunpo is along the lines of "Dashes in the blink of an eye." Is shunpo still a blink or was it changed to a dash? still a blink
: [Assassins] Katarina Feedback Thread
It's great. One complaint. I wish we could place her W within a small radius, not where she currently is.
Rioter Comments
: Its already working :D Thx
: > [{quoted}](name=Warface,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=Bgz0EWwA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-10-16T12:49:36.326+0000) > > yes,u will get refill everyday if u are in low amout but like, everyday? and how much?
Every 12 hours if you are below a certain threshold.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Little Devil Teemo!
: Taliyah costed 7800IP, not refundable.
Sadly, there are no refund tokens on PBE. Even though Taliyah costs 7800 IP, it shouldn't matter since you have lots of IP and RP.
: Zed buff gg
Gg buffs inb4 rework {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Ryze always suicide
Probably just a weird little screw up with the new Ryze Bot's code. #SpaghettiCodeRiot {{champion:121}}
: i think there should be minions for some spells only can be performed on minion,{{champion:45}} {{champion:75}}
^^ But Nasus Q and Veigar Q gives more stacks on champion kills. and since they have unlimited gold, it should be very easy to stack.
: Alpha Client Resolution Problem
Have you tried resizing it? (Using the corners) Also, 800 PP :^)
Rioter Comments
: Taliyah Missing from PBE champion shop
This should be in the "Bugs" section if I'm not mistaken.
: Definitely Not A Bug
^^{{champion:121}}
: HUD Bug
This usually happens when you tab out too early during the loading screen, causing some things to bug out, such as your HP bar, or causing your entire UI to go fuzzy.
: Loadingscreen bug
This happened to me once. Just wait till the next patch (which shouldn't be long since it's PBE) and try then.
: Doom bot bug
That might be just typical doom bot Veigar and Annie. From what I see, it was an attack from Annie into a Veigar Q and Annie Q, thus for only taking 30% reduced damage.
Rioter Comments

Ranked 69

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion