: STORE BACK ONLINE, THERE ARE CHANGES TO RP and BLUE ESSENCE
Umm, I need some help. I bought ten chests with the keys and it took the RP but I didn't get the chests. Please help me.{{sticker:cass-cry}}
: ~~AAAAAAND The game is unplayable because the queue screen is greyed out. YIKES we're on that right now. I'll get back to your questions shortly.~~ Ok the queues are back lol, SORRY GUYS WHOOPS. ----------------- ~~We're in the process of reenabling all skins. ~~ OKAY Skins are back!!! Here we go! ----------------- ~~Loot is broken. :\ ~~ ~~We're working on that right now.~~ ~~You'll be able to use your boxes soon.~~ ~~Loot has been fixed.~~ Loot is offline again.
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH. I really appreciate all of this. I am just happy to be able to play PBE. Take your time and ty.{{sticker:galio-happy}}
: ~~AAAAAAND The game is unplayable because the queue screen is greyed out. YIKES we're on that right now. I'll get back to your questions shortly.~~ Ok the queues are back lol, SORRY GUYS WHOOPS. ----------------- ~~We're in the process of reenabling all skins. ~~ OKAY Skins are back!!! Here we go! ----------------- ~~Loot is broken. :\ ~~ ~~We're working on that right now.~~ ~~You'll be able to use your boxes soon.~~ ~~Loot has been fixed.~~ Loot is offline again.
When I go into the skin section under the store it only has 7 skins. Will that change soon?{{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot banfhammer,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=5PY6oTHw,comment-id=00bb,timestamp=2017-10-16T21:39:45.318+0000) > > WE HAVE NEWS!!! > > Everyone please see this thread for the update: > > https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/5PY6oTHw-store-is-offline-currently-see-this-thread-for-updates The link doesn't work. the store and loot are still closed. I'm down to 3000 RP and 5 Be. What is happening?
SAME. I was so scared. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one.
: WE HAVE NEWS!!! Everyone please see this thread for the update: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/T6INEVkN-store-back-online-within-1-hour-changes-to-rp-and-blue-essence

NightShade350

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion