: Game crashes
I saw a similar thing in two different games this morning. What's surprising is that it didn't happen last night, after the latest PBE patch, so I don't think it is the patch itself, but a combination of problems that together cause the crash.
: not a bug, because mana stays at 0, and everything has 0 mana cost, this means shyvana R also lasts forever
> [{quoted}](name=Bernadetta,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=TmA6bvQE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-30T23:07:38.282+0000) > > not a bug, because mana stays at 0, and everything has 0 mana cost, this means shyvana R also lasts forever Sylas also doesn't have rage bar, so it is indeed a bug. When he is in dragon form, he should have his mana bar turn into a (diminishing) rage bar.
: Think of the previous version of Galen, if not weakened, how shameless he would be to cooperate with Yummi. Unless you hide in the crystal, you will die
> [{quoted}](name=T3n3ra,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=IE2FpMhh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-05T09:05:29.235+0000) > > Think of the previous version of Galen, if not weakened, how shameless he would be to cooperate with Yummi. Unless you hide in the crystal, you will die If you think Garen was bad, the old Evelynn would wreck them. I had an old ARURF game with the old Eve. We had two people quit on my team right away, but still won. The other team had garen and mundo, I still shredded them.
: Yeah it wouldn't be good if it was required. From videos I watched it seemed like the reason everyone took it was because it was the best way to get around, the cannon didn't exist at the time. It was also on a 60 second cooldown. Since the cannon exists now, I don't think everyone would _have_ to take it, because you can still get around without it.(a lot of assassins benefit from ignite, and I personally don't think I would take TP on someone like Leblanc, or Ahri or Diana. A lot of others take ghost for speed as well and I don't think they would sacrifice flash for TP if the cannon is there.) Additionally it would be on a 72 second cooldown now. However, if it did become a must pick, they could double the cooldown to 144 or 2 minutes and 24 seconds. Meaning you would really need to save it for those clutch plays, or big objectives, but it's still shorter than the regular tp. Just some thoughts though, obviously it's up to riot but I truly think there is a way to add it without making it too unbalanced. Of course if it did become a must take regardless than they could simply remove it again.
Your ideas make sense, and I like the potential of making it a high CD (compared to the rest of the summs), to make it less attractive, but possibly more impactful. You might want to swing this idea over on the NA boards. More Rioters look at that board than PBE. This one is mostly a bug board and for them to get feedback on new stuff. Maybe it will get some traction over there!
: Add TP to URF
The number one reason tp was removed is that, when it existed, it was nearly required (I think this was said when they brought back regular URF on live a short while ago). Teams where all five didn't have it (at least the ones in my games) typically lost. It would be interesting to see it come back, but it would probably just become the same as it was before
: I have played since the end of S1 / start of S2. There have been times where there were major issues with the game, but never have they shifted blame to the players. The rest of the time, the game runs fine, with no issues. Youre an idiot....Ive been blamed multiple times for "hardware" issues....Then the server shuts down patch a hotfix then everything works perfectly fine. Actually crawl around on the forums for a couple hours and look for rioter comments they blame people all the time. Just never happened to you nor have you spent enough time using the forums
> [{quoted}](name=GK Tomahawk,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=rY7sPURO,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-27T19:56:08.119+0000) > > I have played since the end of S1 / start of S2. There have been times where there were major issues with the game, but never have they shifted blame to the players. The rest of the time, the game runs fine, with no issues. > > > Youre an idiot....Ive been blamed multiple times for "hardware" issues....Then the server shuts down patch a hotfix then everything works perfectly fine. Actually crawl around on the forums for a couple hours and look for rioter comments they blame people all the time. Just never happened to you nor have you spent enough time using the forums If this (and your last post) are how you acted with Riot Support and how you are going to act with someone who is genuinely trying to help, then I don't blame support for ignoring you, nor will I continue on this thread. Sorry your computer isn't functioning well, but that's tough luck.
: > [{quoted}](name=ModiPBE,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=rY7sPURO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-27T01:37:02.286+0000) > > Sorry to hear you are having problems with your computer, dude. > > This, contrasts directly with what you said following: > > Not likely. One, it would be damn stupid for a well known company to use their **easily knowable** IP addresses to attack in such a manner. If they were installed on your computer, then they don't even need to DOS to attack you. They are already on the other side of the, proverbial, [air tight hatchway](https://devblogs.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20060508-22/?p=31283). > > Please do let us (the boards patrons) know how this goes. I am keenly interested in what the lawyer says... > > I have never seen an application break a system in such a way. I'm talking decades of gaming, decades of computing, and a decade of professional software development. I have had to install the crappiest of crapware to get some obscure development tool to work on my machine, yet have seen zero hardware failures caused by a specific piece of software. > > The more likely problem: your hardware is out dated, and unfit to run the game. Thus, your hardware becomes overtaxed (and probably overheated) when playing. There is also the problem of particulate matter inside the computer case: good ol' fashioned dust. I have seen a CPU throttle itself down to basically running a single application smoothly, but once you run more than one, it is slowdown city. After a good blowout cleaning. Try canned air computer cleaner, or some vacuums also have a mode/hose arrangement where it will allow you to use it as a blower. You wouldn't believe how much a better a dust-free computer can run. > > I have played since the end of S1 / start of S2. There have been times where there were major issues with the game, but never have they shifted blame to the players. The rest of the time, the game runs fine, with no issues. > > I get it, you're pissed about something either in game, out of game, or both. That doesn't mean you just go an disparage someone for something that is not likely their problem. The game likely did not break your computer in any way more than any other application would. Hard drives crash (at least the spinning ones do), electronics short out (especially when coated with dust), computer fans wear out (again, especially when coated with dust). This shit happens, but that doesn't make it Riot's fault. Couldnt care less what you have to say honestly.....Im not the only person having this issue. The only reason i even looked into it was because 5 friends had said they were having the same issue. 3 of which play games that are way more CPU taxing then shitty ass league of legends......buddy lf mine was streaming fortnite while watching netflix and had his stream out....no lag no framing issues nothing wrong happening....other then that Freaking F in the chat spam shit.....stopped streaming closed everything and loaded league....1300 ms ingame goes from 180fps to 12pfs...So what do you have to say about that shit? let me guess not riots fault must be his computer huh??? Retarded asf. My computer worked perfectly fine before last patch.
> [{quoted}](name=GK Tomahawk,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=rY7sPURO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-27T19:50:25.503+0000) > > Couldnt care less what you have to say honestly.....Im not the only person having this issue. The only reason i even looked into it was because 5 friends had said they were having the same issue. 3 of which play games that are way more CPU taxing then shitty ass league of legends......buddy lf mine was streaming fortnite while watching netflix and had his stream out....no lag no framing issues nothing wrong happening....other then that Freaking F in the chat spam shit.....stopped streaming closed everything and loaded league....1300 ms ingame goes from 180fps to 12pfs...So what do you have to say about that shit? let me guess not riots fault must be his computer huh??? Retarded asf. My computer worked perfectly fine before last patch. I've been active on the live boards for several years, and here for at least a year (don't have an exact number, probably more). But that doesn't change the fact that I have played several games on computers of varying build, both great machines and sub-par clunkers. I have played the most power hungry of games on a POS machine I got for cheap. They all ran fine. Why? Because I _knew_ the games were much more intensive than my computer could handle. I _knew_ I could not run them at full graphics settings. Also, I _knew_ there would be problems with them, and dealt with them. Your computer worked fine some time ago, sure. It was not the League patch that broke it. It may have happened at the same time, but it was not League.
: Dear Riot you've made your last mistake
> [{quoted}](name=GK Tomahawk,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=rY7sPURO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-25T17:36:53.298+0000) > > I Hope this gets millions and millions of down votes if that's what you wanna do.....But over the past 2 week my computer has been running slower and slower. Sorry to hear you are having problems with your computer, dude. > The cause of which i've traced back to The League of legends ... This, contrasts directly with what you said following: > idk what the hell yall did with this last patch cycle > but you've been legit D dosing me Not likely. One, it would be damn stupid for a well known company to use their **easily knowable** IP addresses to attack in such a manner. If they were installed on your computer, then they don't even need to DOS to attack you. They are already on the other side of the, proverbial, [air tight hatchway](https://devblogs.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20060508-22/?p=31283). > and i've already started looking into getting lawyer for this crap. Please do let us (the boards patrons) know how this goes. I am keenly interested in what the lawyer says... > The System lag caused by your game has cause system errors and critical updates to fail on my computer which caused damage to hardware i've had to go out of pocket to fix......It's also illegal asf to openly blame my hardware which you've done countless times. I have never seen an application break a system in such a way. I'm talking decades of gaming, decades of computing, and a decade of professional software development. I have had to install the crappiest of crapware to get some obscure development tool to work on my machine, yet have seen zero hardware failures caused by a specific piece of software. The more likely problem: your hardware is out dated, and unfit to run the game. Thus, your hardware becomes overtaxed (and probably overheated) when playing. There is also the problem of particulate matter inside the computer case: good ol' fashioned dust. I have seen a CPU throttle itself down to basically running a single application smoothly, but once you run more than one, it is slowdown city. After a good blowout cleaning. Try canned air computer cleaner, or some vacuums also have a mode/hose arrangement where it will allow you to use it as a blower. You wouldn't believe how much a better a dust-free computer can run. > > I've been playing league since the very beginning.....You guys never take responsibility for nothing just push it onto your player base or orgs that operate inside your company. you guys openly blame everyone but yourselves when you are the only consistent problem in every equation. I have played since the end of S1 / start of S2. There have been times where there were major issues with the game, but never have they shifted blame to the players. The rest of the time, the game runs fine, with no issues. I get it, you're pissed about something either in game, out of game, or both. That doesn't mean you just go an disparage someone for something that is not likely their problem. The game likely did not break your computer in any way more than any other application would. Hard drives crash (at least the spinning ones do), electronics short out (especially when coated with dust), computer fans wear out (again, especially when coated with dust). This shit happens, but that doesn't make it Riot's fault.
: ARURF CANON BUG
you can record clips directly in the client, when looking at past games by going to **Profile -> Match History -> Click "Download Replay"**. While watching the downloaded replay, you can record clips. To share them here on the boards, you will need to upload them to a video hosting service, like Youtube.
: URF Randomizer broke?
So, looking at this today, I realized I effed up my math (didn't I say I would?). Interestingly, though, it makes the odds of seeing a duplicate even higher! Here's the proper formula: > (1 - 10/150) (1 - 11/150) (1 - 12/150) ... (1 - (10 + x)/150) Where **x** is the total number of rerolls used in the second game on both teams. This makes the odds work out to be: * 0 rerolls: 36.10% chance unique, 63.90% chance of having at least one duplicate * 10 rerolls: 6.05% chance unique, 93.95% chance duplicate * 20 rerolls: 0.44% chance unique, 99.56% chance duplicate You can see (now that the math is correct) that rerolls have a HUGE impact on the odds of seeing at least one of the same champions from the previous game. Here's the full chart: https://imgur.com/a/5Of6fJr
: URF Randomizer broke?
# Warning: Math Ahead! Read with caution. The question here ("Why am I seeing the same champions when there are almost 150 champions in the game?"), is related to [the birthday problem](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem): > In probability theory, the birthday problem or birthday paradox concerns the probability that, in a set of n randomly chosen people, some pair of them will have the same birthday. By the pigeonhole principle, the probability reaches 100% when the number of people reaches 367 (since there are only 366 possible birthdays, including February 29). However, 99.9% probability is reached with just 70 people, and 50% probability with 23 people. These conclusions are based on the assumption that each day of the year (excluding February 29) is equally probable for a birthday. In simpler terms, you only need 23 people in a room, to have a 50% chance of having two share a birthday. Given that there are 365 days (or 366 on leap years) in a year, this is quite a low number. How does this relate to our champion picking problem? Let's trade "days of the year" for "champions", and "same birthday" to "same champion". In our problem, we are trying to calculate that out of 20 people (the other 18 people in two games, plus yourself, twice). Applying the same formula as in the article: The odds of having all 20 unique champions would be (approximately) > 1 * (1 - 1/150) * (1 - 2/150) * (1 - 3/150) * ... * * (1 - 19/150) = 0.26568991732 or 26.57% The odds of having at least 1 pair of champions be the same across the two games is (again, approximately) > 1 - 0.26568991732 = 0.73431008268 or 73.43% I say these are approximate, because they aren't the entire story. In ARURF, you cannot have the same champion in the same game (at least as far as I have ever seen). That would change the odds to: > (1 - 10/150) * (1 - 10/149) * (1 - 10/148) * (1 - 10/147) * (1 - 10/146) * (1 - 10/145) * (1 - 10/144) * (1 - 10/143) * (1 - 10/142) * (1 - 10/141) = 0.49049367372 or 49.05% This means that the odds of having a duplicate champion in the next game is > 1 - 0.49049367372 = 0.50950632627 or 50.95% Basically, the odds of having a duplicate champion in a second game is about 50%. But... this also isn't the whole picture, because it doesn't account for rerolls, which would up the odds, significantly. If everyone used just one reroll (5 per team, 10 total) also, the odds of having all unique champions in game two is 0.22778015634 or 22.79%, which makes you have a 77.21% chance to have a duplicate in the second game. This result is premised on the assumption that if a player knew it was a duplicate champion, they would select it. In my games, I see an average of 5 rerolls on my team. It is reasonable to assume that the other team also uses an average of 5 rerolls. In summary, out of 150 champions, across two games of ARURF, the odds of seeing a duplicate champion from the first game being played in the second game is a whopping **77%**. --- Fun math time, for worst/best case scenario (depending on your point of view): If everyone had and used two rerolls (20 total), the odds of having all unique champions in game two drops to 0.09924137666 or 9.92%, making it a 90.08% chance that there would be a duplicate champ. --- Note: I may have effed up the calculations a bit here, feel free to correct me if you find any mistakes. While I was a math major in college, with a concentration in statistics, I also was a comp sci major. As a software developer building web applications, I use my math skills less than I would like to.
Rioter Comments
: Forum bug on clicking on any "server status" thread
# HACKER!!! Seriously, that sucks. I can tell you, that there is nothing in the boards that can give you information regarding server status. There used to be [https://status.pbe.leagueoflegends.com](https://status.pbe.leagueoflegends.com), but that just redirects to [https://status.riotgames.com/?region=na&locale=en_US&product=all](https://status.riotgames.com/?region=na&locale=en_US&product=all) now. Even selecting the PBE region (at the bottom of the page or changing **na** to **pbe** in the URL's region parameter) does not work the way it used to. The best we have is to wait it out.
: Feedback: it seems to work cause I found less afk these days (since the end of last Urf).
> [{quoted}](name=Lu Benwei Duguai,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=E5A1b5Ef,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-18T22:02:24.334+0000) > > Feedback: it seems to work cause I found less afk these days (since the end of last Urf). Permanent LPQ would do that
: having this issue as well
> [{quoted}](name=Yapuwu,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=nyaF28vk,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-18T20:10:15.644+0000) > > having this issue as well **Everyone** is having the same issue.
: Made an entire game where you clicked somewhere and moved there 40 seconds later. Luckily, I was playing Twitch. Big brain positioning plays ensued.
> [{quoted}](name=BeardedSausage,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=wElkPHBh,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-21T22:39:43.650+0000) > > Made an entire game where you clicked somewhere and moved there 40 seconds later. Luckily, I was playing Twitch. Big brain positioning plays ensued. "Turn on auto-attack, and just sit there for others to come by"?
: Insane ping
My game slowly got back to normal, and we won a 2v3 in the end I got some pretty nifty snipes with Jinx ult.
: Why?
This is a TESTING environment. There are bound to be issues because of how close to bleeding edge the changes are. While, yes, they want it stable, they would rather have this env be unstable than live.
: Queue not starting (players not ready)
Practice tool worked...but that is all that does
: Unexpected error with the login session?
Update: It happened again, when league client was downloaded again. This time I fixed it in a new way. 1. Opened up the live client (this brought up the new Riot client) 2. On the Riot client, changed **NA** to **PBE** 3. Logged in with my PBE credentials 4. PBE client opened up. Not sure if this will be a permanent fix, but the problem is definitely related to the Riot client
: https://imgur.com/AQluTPb No, it's Urf
> [{quoted}](name=Pingiwin,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=Ohk0gfBn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-16T04:29:52.124+0000) > > https://imgur.com/AQluTPb > > No, it's Urf It says urf, but it is still arurf.
: Unexpected error with the login session?
1. it is still ARURF 2. delete the riot client folder 3. open PBE client 4. let it repair itself 5. you should be able to log in
: ARURF - Item Nerf
Get sweeper - laugh while shaco dies because he thinks he is being tricky.
: Why the Heck would you make Maintenances at this time ?
Because it is in the middle of the US workday, specifically it is around lunch time in the Pacific time zone, where Riot's developers live & work.
: Blitz Qs disappearing?
Looks like it was fixed with the Friday patch
: Exiting Game Bug - After game has concluded
You can also click reconnect, but it will sit for about 5 minutes trying to connect, then fail, so you click "exit" and then see the end game screen.
: Blitz Qs disappearing?
I found this last night: If you try to hook when your cursor is out of range, it fails to fire. If your cursor is in the hook range, it works fine.
: blitz Q bug
So, in my last game I think I figured it out: If you try to cast Q when it is out of range, it fizzles and doesn't fire. If you keep it in cast range, it is fine. I had to change it to smart cast to remove my habit of casting things out of range, to get more precise rotational control.
Rioter Comments
: Register for pbe
For clarity: the PBE signup link is this: https://pbesignup.na.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/pbe To use it, your friend needs to be logged into their live account, since PBE & Live accounts are linked together (meaning a punishment in one, could cause a punishment in the other as well). Remember, the Live account must be in any region, except Korea, and must be Honor Level 3.
: Could dodge timers be disabled until this bug is fixed?
> [{quoted}](name=DaCookiez,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=trzvKlAc,comment-id=0016000d,timestamp=2019-10-01T02:17:48.816+0000) > > Could dodge timers be disabled until this bug is fixed? A reasonable request. Perhaps even just clearing leaver buster penalties and resetting the leave status for all PBE accounts that have played in the past two weeks.
: any update? It's still going on for me. Had to play on NA {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
> [{quoted}](name=IceJustice,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=trzvKlAc,comment-id=001600030005,timestamp=2019-10-01T01:56:58.168+0000) > > any update? It's still going on for me. Had to play on NA {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} Ewww, that's gross
: Looking back into it! Appears this didn't work for all. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Porosite,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=trzvKlAc,comment-id=00160003,timestamp=2019-09-30T22:56:34.744+0000) > > Looking back into it! Appears this didn't work for all. > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} You probably already know, but I saw this in my client logs: > 001981.938| ERROR| rcp-be-lol-lobby-team-builder| TB ready check error: methodName=callFailedV1, status=Error: GROUP_NOT_FOUND then, this: > 001981.939| ERROR| Remoting| HTTP Response 500 to POST '/lol-matchmaking/v1/ready-check/accept' Then it boots me saying I dodged. Because of the sporadic nature of success/failure, it seems to be that a few services instances are down/failing, and the load balancer in front of them is not aware (hence forwarding the requests to a broken instance), Just an outsider's thoughts.
: > [{quoted}](name=ModiPBE,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=41P9ybvk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-30T21:47:58.635+0000) > > No, I am saying that your attitude of entitlement saying "PBE is broken, I am being cheated out of this" is out of place. > How about you don't forge and misquote people to make yourself look better in the 1st place? How about instead of copy pasting the same bad excuses post to everyone having similar issues and falsifying quotes, you stay on topic? It's about the issue - in it's current state completely broken, so no one can test it atm. Its not about your ego being hurt or anything else.
> [{quoted}](name=lazydot,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=41P9ybvk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-30T23:01:55.013+0000) > > How about you don't forge and misquote people to make yourself look better in the 1st place? > How about instead of copy pasting the same bad excuses post to everyone having similar issues and falsifying quotes, you stay on topic? > > It's about the issue - in it's current state completely broken, so no one can test it atm. Its not about your ego being hurt or anything else. Forge and misquote? I present you (the pot) calling me (the kettle) black: > [{quoted}](name=lazydot,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=41P9ybvk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T21:35:09.503+0000) > > ... > "someone else making big mistakes is our excuse to justify breaking everything and not even bother to test basic stuff before deploying it". > ... Follow your own advice, perhaps. But, you are right, it **is** about the issue, and that issue is not: > the absolute core like starting the client and the game should not be entirely broken like that The issue is that they delivered something broken to a **testing** environment. Oh me, oh my, they tested something. This is not production. This is not where money depends on it. This is where they give you the opportunity to participate in the feedback cycle. Acting as if they broke some cardinal rule by putting something broken into the PBE is how I drew the conclusion of your (perceived) entitlement. Funny, it's almost like you drew a similar conclusion about my comment in your first reply --- # tl;dr: PBE is going to be broken from time to time, sometimes to the level that it is unplayable. Riot does not owe you anything for this downtime. Riot does not have to answer to you for this downtime. You are encouraged to report issues. You are also encouraged to search the PBE bugs board _before_ posting, rather than rinse/repeat the same issue as had been reported several times before.
: Timeout after failing to accept match many times because of "accept"-dialog bug
No, I am saying that your attitude of entitlement saying "PBE is broken, I am being cheated out of this" is out of place. Before you say "I never said that", I quote (again): > I understand its beta, but beta is not an early alpha. They don't have to allow anyone access to their test environment. They are doing so to catch issues, exactly like this one, before they get into live.
: Can't accept match
Already a thread: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/trzvKlAc-game-gets-stuck-on-accept-screen-again . > how is anyone expected to test something when its all "small indie company" all over the PBE I direct you to search for "gmail outage" or "aws outage". If companies worth $800+ billion can have massive outages in **production** I think it's fair to have a much smaller company have a massive problem in a dedicated test server.
: Now can t Accept the match
Already a thread: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/trzvKlAc-game-gets-stuck-on-accept-screen-again . > WTF is this bugs... cant accept the match urf. now i get 15min ban and going moreee.. fix. hate riot wtf. I direct you to search for "gmail outage" or "aws outage". If companies worth $800+ billion can have massive outages in **production** I think it's fair to have a much smaller company have a massive problem in a dedicated test server.
: More chromas bundles would be nice.
I agree! While I'm happy you can purchase them while in champ select, it would be really nice if they had per-skin bundles & possibly whole-champ bundles. No need to reduce the price even, just make it easier than buying each chroma one---at----a----time.
: Yup... You guessed it right! Match accepting problems
Already a thread: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/trzvKlAc-game-gets-stuck-on-accept-screen-again . > fix your game RIOT and stop being a freaking Indie Company otherwise like some other users have already said, how the hell are we supposed to test your game for you if you don't let us join the damn game?! I direct you to search for "gmail outage" or "aws outage". If companies worth $800+ billion can have massive outages in **production** I think it's fair to have a much smaller company have a massive problem in a dedicated test server.
: Timeout after failing to accept match many times because of "accept"-dialog bug
Already a thread: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/trzvKlAc-game-gets-stuck-on-accept-screen-again . > I understand its beta, but beta is not an early alpha, the absolute core like starting the client and the game should not be entirely broken like that. I direct you to search for "gmail outage" or "aws outage". If companies worth $800+ billion can have massive outages in **production** I think it's fair to have a much smaller company have a massive problem in a dedicated test server.
: Agreed. I'm just posting so they know it is happening. Is why I made my own post with a video. But for now, there's nothing more I can do to help them, so I'm off to play some BL3. Good Luck
> [{quoted}](name=Justmenow,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=trzvKlAc,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-30T19:56:55.011+0000) > > Agreed. I'm just posting so they know it is happening. Is why I made my own post with a video. But for now, there's nothing more I can do to help them, so I'm off to play some BL3. Good Luck Yep, your post was exactly the kind of post developers need. As a developer (not affiliated with Riot), I want to say thank you for posting the information, and being understanding. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Yeah, okay, so what youre telling me is. They don't ship updates to their private test server, they just ship it to the PBE and hope something breaks? Cause this seems to be a pretty basic feature, and how they manged to break it is beyond me.
> [{quoted}](name=oma wa mou,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=trzvKlAc,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-09-30T19:57:05.323+0000) > > Yeah, okay, so what youre telling me is. They don't ship updates to their private test server, they just ship it to the PBE and hope something breaks? Cause this seems to be a pretty basic feature, and how they manged to break it is beyond me. What I'm saying is that there should be no expectation of stability. Hell, shit breaks in production all the time in every organization that uses software. Don't believe me? Do a search for "gmail outage". If it can happen to the largest organizations in their **production** environment, why is it so egregious when it happens to a much smaller company in their designated **testing** environment?
: However it would still be nice to know when they are doing stuff like this that way we can plan around it OR at least know that it's ACTUALLY them and not just the code breaking again and that they are going to fix it. Additionally, if they are going to intentionally see how something like that would react, it would be nice to at least temporarily disable the leaver buster that way people can continue to "test" the match accept feature instead of either completely ignoring PBE or getting larger and larger punishments. Just thoughts for food.
> [{quoted}](name=0x2A,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=trzvKlAc,comment-id=000100010002,timestamp=2019-09-30T20:44:45.964+0000) > > However it would still be nice to know when they are doing stuff like this that way we can plan around it OR at least know that it's ACTUALLY them and not just the code breaking again and that they are going to fix it. > > Additionally, if they are going to intentionally see how something like that would react, it would be nice to at least temporarily disable the leaver buster that way people can continue to "test" the match accept feature instead of either completely ignoring PBE or getting larger and larger punishments. > > Just thoughts for food. Sometimes you don't know that what they are changing will break something else, until you see it in the wild. I have had plenty of code work perfectly in my unit tests, and on my local environment, then have some configuration difference between the local & the integration server cause a massive problem, which I didn't foresee.
: How the actual fuck, do they manage to FUCK up this badly? Seriously!?
> [{quoted}](name=oma wa mou,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=trzvKlAc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-30T19:40:51.848+0000) > > How the actual fuck, do they manage to FUCK up this badly? Seriously!? Ok, people, you need to understand, you are in a BETA environment. The point of doing this is to TEST things. As a software development professional myself, I fully understand that anything and everything can (and probably will) break at some point or another. It is part of the process. There are plenty of times where I have had to break something, making a piece of software worse, just to test fixes for a different issue. The fact that you decided to play here, on a testing environment, means you should expect things to be broken frequently. You are not here to play the new game mode, or collect all the skins. The fact that they grant you RP/BE to buy skins is a _privilege_ of playing on PBE.
: [GAME BREAKING][URF] Champion cannon bug
This has actually been a problem since the inception of the cannot. It is not new, but it is rarely used/effective.
: IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS AND STILL CAN NOT PLAY ANY GAMEMODE ON PBE !!!!!!!!!!!
If you are seeing the same problem as [this thread](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/kbji8l1M-my-client-does-not-start-the-match), please upvote that one, as it already has several of us who have the same issue.
: I have been reconnecting and cannot enter the loading game! ?
Add comments/upvotes to [this thread](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/kbji8l1M-my-client-does-not-start-the-match). It has a larger collection of people with the same issue.
: Update all. This maintenance _should_ fix the bugsplat on login for the new client. If you were encountering this issue yesterday and didn't bypass by deleting the Riot Client folder, please check again after maintenance and reply to this comment if it worked or not, but especially if you're still bugsplatting! If you did do the workaround for the bugsplat no worries! Keep on testing.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Porosite,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=A9ynynbG,comment-id=002e,timestamp=2019-09-25T18:39:20.823+0000) > > Update all. This maintenance _should_ fix the bugsplat on login for the new client. If you were encountering this issue yesterday and didn't bypass by deleting the Riot Client folder, please check again after maintenance and reply to this comment if it worked or not, but especially if you're still bugsplatting! > > If you did do the workaround for the bugsplat no worries! Keep on testing. Have you seen [this thread](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/kbji8l1M-my-client-does-not-start-the-match)? It is a different issue, affecting several of us. It is not a bugsplat, but it is preventing us from getting into a game at all. For me, it started around the same time as the bugsplat issue, so my guess is the same PBE update caused that issue as well.
: Win10 system updates appear infinite reconnection
Here's a larger thread about this topic, upvote this one: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/kbji8l1M-my-client-does-not-start-the-match
: Not enter on all modes match
A larger thread can be found here: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/kbji8l1M-my-client-does-not-start-the-match
Show more

ModiPBE

Level 211 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion