: you the one is trying to care about this topic lol
> [{quoted}](name=conCacyeahyeah,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=UOndoLs6,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-01T15:14:23.777+0000) > > you the one is trying to care about this topic lol If you could properly use the English language you would notice that I am not showing any signs of caring about his crying whine. I'm just pointing out the obvious.
: and you have 3 downvotes, good job
> [{quoted}](name=conCacyeahyeah,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=UOndoLs6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-31T01:12:28.028+0000) > > and you have 3 downvotes, good job Should I care? I'm not suggesting an idea or anything. He does. And by the looks of it Riot did not implement any changes despite his crying style. It appears he is just a low skilled player crying for every champion in the game when he loses just like you. So beat it cowboy.
: why riot is so unfair
You already have 2 downvotes, guess who is wrong here dumbass. :) Edit: It's " crying ", it would seem they you can't even write a simple essay. Too bad. {{sticker:cass-cry}}
: why riot is so unfair
Stop crying, ITS ARURF ITS SUPPOSED TO BE UNBALANCED FOR SOME CHAMPIONS STOP CRYING!
: Nerf/Disabled Champions & Runes.
You're just a VERY bad player. You suggest to disable at least 10 champions from the mode. This is beyond stupid! Learn to play and to adapt versus them. Veigar has perma stun? You stupid? His E is around 3 seconds cooldown. The nerf of Wukong is just good and have you ever heard of the {{item:3364}} ? YEA THAT RED ITEM YOU TAKE INSTEAD OF WARD? IS TO KEEP TRACK OF THE INVISIBLE CHAMPIONS. WHAT? YEA THAT ONE SUPPORTS MOSTLY TAKE. Give me a break and go play with your dolls.
: PBE, wtf ?
Agree with Nand Chan, also I despise leavers, BUT in those rare cases the game is in at 15-20 minutes 50 kills the one team and like 20-25 kills the other, if they don't want to surrender I would leave as well. I aint gonna waste time because there are at least 2 idiots who like getting one-shoted.
: Hi i want to hear everyones opinion about this
I play 1 month on PBE and I have to say people are if not more toxic than live servers, a lot.
: ARURF+ is tied to an event. Events/gamemodes, much like skins, aren't enabled exactly when the patch goes live, but are released over time. Riot will probably announce some dates soon.
: Live received 9.2 today, 9.3 will hit Live in 2 weeks
: 9.3 has begun. [Here](http://www.surrenderat20.net/2019/01/123-pbe-update-tentative-balance-changes.html#more)'s the patch notes
: New patch when it will come (9.3 PBE Cycle)
What the fuck are they waiting for? Its 24 already!
: I think it would change the way people perceive and use their PBE account. What I think doesn't really matter though.
Why not? Isn't Riot the one who needs the feedback? Their banning system sucks big time. Needs a change.
: > Now that the honor level will reset to 2, we'll lose access to the PBE? Nope! You'll keep access. > One other question if an account is banned on PBE does it affect the one on live server and vice versa? No.
> [{quoted}](name=Amy Sery,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=EzvrM1p6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T18:13:52.712+0000) > > Nope! You'll keep access. > > No. It should affect the live server's account at least, don't you think?
Rioter Comments
: There are more than 100 champions ; each of them has their unique gameplay, so I'd like to be able to use pages without having to edit them all the time.
Not all players can do that quickly in the lobby, why don't you show a little compassion. Some players play limited champions like I once did on live servers and had 4-5 runes pages especially for each one.
: They really can't, it's private information and they'd have to ask explicit permission from the banned summoner(s) in question (which is highly likely to get declined) :c Otherwise the instant feedback system could also just have said "Your recent reports on Amy Sery have resulted in a penalty for this summoner. Thank you for using the system!" Reporting through Riot Support also is a different route than using the in-game reporting system. My faith has wavered over times as well, but when I play PBE regularly, I get feedback messages regularly as well. If I had to put down an estimate, maybe once or twice per 5 games? That's just anecdotal evidence, though.
Well either you get to play with players beyond the max level of toxicity or I dont know. :D Can you explain me why they need to ask that specific permission from the banned player? Actually I didnt understand well what you said in the first 2 sentences.
: They can't :c As per privacy reasons/laws, Riot is not allowed to share that type of information with you: telling you whether they took action and if so, what action/punishment that was, etc. They will always tell you that they will look into it and to please use the reporting system next time.
They should although to make players believe in the system because like it or not there is big part of the community sometimes myself included who do not believe that much in the system. When I was playing dota the old days, those were golden days where players were actually afraid to even curse.
: Well, you're about a case where players who are toxic but who always get away from this system. Then, it might be better for you to report them directly to Riot by using this [link](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and with proofs.
Will they care for the PBE server? I'm under the impression they will just tell me to report them. I've tried it once some years ago where a guy was flaming pre and post game and they told me just to report them after the game. Classic. I was expecting something like ( He will be punished accordingly). But noooooo. I miss the good old days in Dota 2003-2009 where there were forums in a few platforms e.x. RGC, Garena, Bnet and you were reporting the guy and was getting banned on the spot.
: I guess you havent played against maokai. you call fizz broken but truly most broken champ in urf is and has been for past few urfs.. Maokai. If built correctly you can tank 1v5 and kill everyone. just because you heal so much and spam q and w
Super true, also fizz can be killed by a few champs.
: Please keep using the in-game reporting system: it does work. The system can only ban players it detects, and it only detects players that get _consistently_ reported. We don't even have chat restrictions. People go straight to either 14-day or permanent bans, depending on severity of offence. Even if you don't get a message saying the persons you reported got banned, your reports still contribute towards a future punishment! I know this can be frustrating, but nobody is banned over one game. This is why persistence is key. That being said, it's hard for an automatic system to detect intentional feeding, especially based on stats alone (for example, [here](https://imgur.com/a/EdUoXCK)'s a recent game of mine and trust me, I tried my best), this is an issue on live servers as well. On PBE, AFK reports aren't considered that heavily because PBE is unstable in nature and many disconnects can happen without someone deliberately leaving. Reporting someone for being toxic is very effective, though. And honestly, most of the people that intentionally feed/ragequit tend to say a few words that can be considered toxic, which they can then be reported and banned on. Alternatively, there's the [PBE discord](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/KHEqB0xj-the-unofficial-pbe-discord-help-desk-game-nights-premade-queues-and-more) where you can try meet people that are more committed to PBE and play premade with those.
Sorry mate but for them the automatic system is not hard AT ALL. If they wanted they could make one like there is in Dota 2. They just don't want because everyone will claim that they didn't fed and will cause distraction in their dear office and they don't want to lower their image. They're like the politicians, a bunch of liars. There is no " it's hard, I can't " there is only " I don't want to " .
: If, you get toxic players in your games, please proceed to report them after your games or else no sanction might be taken against them.
We are not talking for precautions but for addressing the matter. The system might not detect them unless they spam the word " kys " like 5-6 times. If someone say jokes about mothers he won't get banned that easily. There was a guy who was toxic but also spammed the word " kys " like 6-8 times in the all chat, I reported him and after 15 minutes he got banned, other guys who are flaming lighter than him didn't get anything. This is PBE testing private environment we do not want kids to help us test, they do not. They are jerking around. Just muting and reporting won't solve the problem. If you want to actually solve the problem, you take hard measures, if you don't want you say " ehhh just report them and our clever system will take of them ehhh bla blabla " Things here are simple.
: Toxic Players & Pre-requisites
Full agree on every word you said, especially with the requirements, however the division would be like a bad image for riot because they might think a bronze player should test too. ( No bronze players are in bronze because they are clueless dont expect to test anything they dont comprehend ). Plus the 1-2 years of playtime would be appropriate since a lot of kids are coming here just for fun. Fuck this. Add more restrictions otherwise I see PBE becoming a playground for ignorant children.
: ARURF should be URF
No thanks, I don't want all players to pick the most broken champs and some to be perma banned like jax, yi etc. I prefer 100% the random.
: PBE bans?
Same here, I've reported some nasty players but only one got banned. Still pretty happy I managed to get someone banned! ^_^
: The problem is not with the sound,the problem is that it makes the game extremely snowbally and bunny realizes that.Alot of champions has became useless since this canon update and the oneshots are OVERPOWERED they didn't used to be like that and ganks has dissapeared,tp was way better or snowballs O yea boy I love the snowballs.
> [{quoted}](name=I like Instakill,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=bWAFE6xd,comment-id=00010000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T01:59:25.306+0000) > > The problem is not with the sound,the problem is that it makes the game extremely snowbally and bunny realizes that.Alot of champions has became useless since this canon update and the oneshots are OVERPOWERED they didn't used to be like that and ganks has dissapeared,tp was way better or snowballs O yea boy I love the snowballs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYUAdctN7rM 10:28 " I love the mini-cannon is the best " See?
: I am not toxic in game lol only on this forum bcs you people can't see the cannon is bad lol but I don't care anymore about it as I am destroying everyone on urf so it's k for me
> [{quoted}](name=I like Instakill,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=AhhyvcGz,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-01-16T11:57:24.206+0000) > > I am not toxic in game lol only on this forum bcs you people can't see the cannon is bad lol but I don't care anymore about it as I am destroying everyone on urf so it's k for me Haha yea sure. :D Also haha yea sure. :D First ten most recent games in arurf 3 wins and 7 loses. [QQ](https://i.imgur.com/2hHQRnx.png) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: he gets muted , people wont see his toxicity , sometimes will gets honored idk how , means he will get honor lvl 2 someday , means he got the PBE ! yay then he can show the community his toxicity , max IQ
> [{quoted}](name=19cm,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=AhhyvcGz,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T21:43:38.773+0000) > > he gets muted , people wont see his toxicity , sometimes will gets honored idk how , means he will get honor lvl 2 someday , means he got the PBE ! yay then he can show the community his toxicity , > max IQ Hahahah like quick maths. You know the song, from Big Shaq. Two plus two is four minus one thats three quick maths. HAHAAHHAAHA :D
: those are the kind of players who gets muted as soon as the game started
> [{quoted}](name=19cm,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=AhhyvcGz,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-15T21:36:20.496+0000) > > those are the kind of players who gets muted as soon as the game started How did he managed to remain on PBE? :D {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Please keep in mind that this is not how people will be willing to neither listen nor answer to you. If you want to be heard and taken seriously, try to make your feedback constructive and respectful. (Also, spamming it over and over won't help your case)
> [{quoted}](name=Amy Sery,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=A6EOgzrV,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-15T21:31:57.499+0000) > > Please keep in mind that this is not how people will be willing to neither listen nor answer to you. If you want to be heard and taken seriously, try to make your feedback constructive and respectful. (Also, spamming it over and over won't help your case) If you can contact someone in charge to see what is happening on his comments, would be great.
: I havent launched myself in the middle of the enemy team yet so the immobile thingy wasnt bothering me that much :D Also because of the immobile i managed to recall before they murdered me! Theres always some positive stuff ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Taikn,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=A6EOgzrV,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T21:28:40.649+0000) > > I havent launched myself in the middle of the enemy team yet so the immobile thingy wasnt bothering me that much :D Also because of the immobile i managed to recall before they murdered me! Theres always some positive stuff ^^ Yea of course it helps sometimes, try to launch yourself near a jax and see what happens hahaha :P
: sir you have only about 6 comments on pbe forums, you realize this server isnt for playing URF its for BUG reports, every single one of your comments is complaining not a single one is bug reports.
> [{quoted}](name=JustTeaThankYou,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=kYIfiL8z,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T21:21:40.862+0000) > > sir you have only about 6 comments on pbe forums, you realize this server isnt for playing URF its for BUG reports, every single one of your comments is complaining not a single one is bug reports. Let me answer for him to that. No he doesn't.
Im a bit confused, my mom is a male? {{summoner:1}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: I LOVE the cannon. I can actually get back to lane if i get poked down unlike teleport which has a cooldown -.- Also i love this urf, i love the random option, i love the dragon and the baron
Same here, if only they would remove the immobile effect, but thats a risk we have to take so its good enough. ^_^
: if you didnt like the cannon isnt mean that everyone does the same , and about gold i guess its a good idea bc after all urf is a fun mod ! and if your having a problem with it u should try ranked or normal ! they dont give gold to "noobs" there ! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Beware you will get flamed and being called a noob by him, watch your mouth. :D{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: I said I want comments only from people who have played urf and it's obviously you didn't. It has alot of flaws and this is like a casino in fact YOU SHOULD PLAY YOUR MONEY ON THE CASINO OR SLOTS BECAUSE YOU HAVE HIGHER CHANCES OF OUTPLAYING THE CASINO OR THE SLOTS THAN THIS GAME MODE LOL -OUTPLAY POTENTIAL=-15 and you s.k
Actually I have played it, in fact since its first appearance in April Fools of 2015. I've seen ur games your losses are just too many stop crying here for your loses. And why you flame so much? Have I said anything offensive to you? ROFLMAO
Someone lock this thread. :D This kid has issues. :D{{sticker:katarina-love}} Yeah 30 farm. :D Maybe you play with bots normal game? Because I see 80+ on almost everyone. :D
: WORST URF EVER * CANNON SUCKS *
The only thing wrong with the cannon is immobility after you land and the fact that with the cannon indeed there less ganks not no ganks at all, I still see players ganking from time to time. The " snowballs and instakills " which you say happening every min cuz of the cannon is not valid, on the other hand if you use the cannon to launch near your enemy, because of the immobility he has time to attack you. So calm your nerves before you get banned from the forum, boy.
: Outplay potential in URF has been reduced to 0. It's literally just a champion select casino.
How can a cannon makes a champion useless? Where do you base the fact that oneshots are cannon's fault? 80% of the champs have the ability to oneshot someone in the urf. That makes no sense. The game is snowballing by itself since you spam abilities and summoner spells, not the ability to be in lane within 2 seconds and not 4 when tp was a thing.
: ArURF could give more XP in the game to reach level 30 faster
You mean 30 level in the game? Or you're referring when it drops to the live servers?
: URF Cannon Constructive Feedback (UI)
The first constructive feedback I've seen here, well done . For me the only thing that annoys me with the cannon is the immobility effect you have after you land, we dont need that. I will answer very simple in your detailed problems, because the answer to those is simple. 1: For me I almost forget about the sound at all, I wouldn't call it annoying. 2: Seems pretty normal to me, if you want to check where you want to land you can wave your cursor in the game and choose the spot instead of the mini-map. 3: If that's so it would be ( by your telling ) as annoying is the sound of the cannon ( I mean to hear it repeatedly ). It wouldnt be fair for either team to see the enemy coming, buut you can still see it in the fog when they target the spot. ( Dont tell anyone ) 4: There is an other solution, you can remove it by clicking somewhere in the map, although this is only for two seconds. 5: If you play 5 games you can figure the range of the cannon by yourself, its almost half the map. Bottom line is from what I saw from the various threads is that some people expect every little thing to be served ready to them, not try a bit themselves. Always there would be something to itch you. I say man up and don't act like a spoiled rich-boy, expecting everything from the mommy and daddy. You have my respect tho for not going crying-bitching mode in your thread like most of the players here.
: I am not talking about URF,I also love URF lol I just dislike the cannon.He said "whenenver you jump out of that stupid thing it's acctualy the inting machine" he was talking about the cannon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrW9FnA6Wk4 timestamp: 3:05 until 3:15 idk
> [{quoted}](name=I like Instakill,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=bWAFE6xd,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T22:26:05.029+0000) > > I am not talking about URF,I also love URF lol I just dislike the cannon.He said "whenenver you jump out of that stupid thing it's acctualy the inting machine" he was talking about the cannon > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrW9FnA6Wk4 > timestamp: 3:05 until 3:15 idk He is just satirizes the cannon which you can be in the lane in 2 seconds and die " feeding machine ". Nothing like " ehh the sound is annoying, ehh etc etc "
: Yep and also he said alot of times(I watch alot of bunnny fufu acctualy the only one) and he said many times" the noob cannon" or something like that.Nope,he doesn't like it
> [{quoted}](name=I like Instakill,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=bWAFE6xd,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-14T21:03:09.030+0000) > > Yep and also he said alot of times(I watch alot of bunnny fufu acctualy the only one) and he said many times" the noob cannon" or something like that.Nope,he doesn't like it Anyone can see you're lying. He made 5 videos and he didn't say anything besides " I love this urf, I'm addicted" . If you still claim otherwise post here the video with the timestamp. No proof no goof.
: Golden spatula club error
Whats wrong with them? They even said it will be fixed by Monday still no change...
: Golden spatula club error
When was it costing BE? From the first day it appeared I've seen it costing only RP
: Bunnyfufuu loves everything that can be put in his thumbnail and title.
> [{quoted}](name=ImTouchk,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=bWAFE6xd,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T18:56:34.445+0000) > > Bunnyfufuu loves everything that can be put in his thumbnail and title. Now that's a bias answer me the most of logical people.
: "I don't even know how this is Unsportsmanlike behavior: Game 1 In-Game BenIsAHo: kys" {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Conchiglia,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=5N9XbPrB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-14T17:29:24.560+0000) > > "I don't even know how this is Unsportsmanlike behavior: > Game 1 > In-Game > BenIsAHo: kys" > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: You said “kys” three times. It’s basically a trigger word that will nearly always get you banned once you’re reported. But yes, PBE is supposed to be a friendly environment where people can safely test.
> [{quoted}](name=Amy Sery,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=5N9XbPrB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-14T16:54:06.322+0000) > > You said “kys” three times. It’s basically a trigger word that will nearly always get you banned once you’re reported. > > But yes, PBE is supposed to be a friendly environment where people can safely test. With that been said thank god people like him won't be able to play here. If he cant comprehend what is unsportsmanlike behavior, he shouldnt be here in the first place. Good riddance. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: It's sad that only literally PRO's understand this the SHEEPS will love the riot changes. GJ FOR noticing that this cannon makes everything not FUN
> [{quoted}](name=I like Instakill,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=bWAFE6xd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-14T13:30:50.421+0000) > > It's sad that only literally PRO's understand this the SHEEPS will love the riot changes. GJ FOR noticing that this cannon makes everything not FUN Yea whatever you say. Bunnyfufu loves this mode as it is now, so your opinion is hmm kinda wrong.
: Spectate error
Something is wrong with the mechanism, can any rioter respond?
: Reporting
The system is working I finished playing a game right now and a guy was spamming about 5-6 times the word " kys " and he was overall toxic, that was maybe the second time I reported someone for flaming and 5 minutes later I received message that he has been punished, his name is DestroyThem Im glad we got rid of that kid. ^_^
Show more

MiceyFine

Level 48 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion