Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Elderwood and Infernal Chromas!
There's a bug with the elderwood veigar rainbow chroma that prevents it from being obtained after purchase. The RP is deducted but nothing happens and you're still able to "purchase" it again (with the RP removed each time).
: > [{quoted}](name=Das Derp,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=mZW82upW,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-16T18:06:43.760+0000) > > There's a bug with the elderwood veigar rainbow chroma that prevents it from being obtained after purchase. The RP is deducted but nothing happens and you're still able to "purchase" it again (with the RP removed each time). Thanks for letting me know! I've realized what the issue is, and will get it corrected ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Orphyre,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=mZW82upW,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-19T04:50:28.015+0000) > > Thanks for letting me know! I've realized what the issue is, and will get it corrected ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience! me too
: Infernal Varus Crit Animations don't work + invisible Bow when channeling Q
: I lost all the icons that i've bought !!!
: Icons gone
ain't got anything for riot yet .
: I lost all the icons that i've bought riot help me pls
: I lost all the icons that i've bought !!!
I still have the purchase history that can prove https://i.imgur.com/Pgikw16.png https://i.imgur.com/RAMUCbH.png
Rioter Comments
: Not a bug, Riot doesn’t release everything because they don’t really need testing.
> [{quoted}](name=Amy Sery,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=L1AbbGky,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-31T05:10:56.485+0000) > > Not a bug, Riot doesn’t release everything because they don’t really need testing. got it
Rioter Comments
: Pls update HexTach and Genstone rewards Pool
Pls update HexTach and Genstone rewards pool
: Pls update HexTach and Genstone rewards Pool
Pls update HexTach and Genstone rewards pool
Rioter Comments

Másakikoh 1st

Level 61 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion