: No, you are not! We often forget about this part of the ability, but units that are knocked back deals damage to units they collide with. Those 2 minions are actually damaged by other knocked-back minions.
Are minions outside the cone but close to Syndra supposed to be knocked back as well? I did this in a custom and i wasn't too sure what to make of it. To clarify, it was not a fully ranked E. I wish i had a video but sadly i do not.
: [5.13] Fix Candidate for Syndra E(Q)
I don't know why but observing the new image i notice that it looks like damage is being done to the two minions who appear to be outside the cone range. I am probably just seeing things.
: Yeah until you see all the AP Ezreal's with smite going mid lane. Or even worse. JG!! OH NOOOOOO.
> [{quoted}](name=Faal Rovaniik,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=kudLt9u9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-20T00:09:00.680+0000) > > Yeah until you see all the AP Ezreal's with smite going mid lane. Or even worse. JG!! OH NOOOOOO. Are there really a lot of people doing that? I only saw one today and as much as it was annoying, it was quite easy to deal with him.
: i wonder why quinn ult makes her melee??? she's an adc not an assassin. i think her ult should cause her to have greater kiting abilities
> [{quoted}](name=Xylo,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=Oixct30c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-19T20:11:10.334+0000) > > i wonder why quinn ult makes her melee??? she's an adc not an assassin. i think her ult should cause her to have greater kiting abilities Her ult is to chase down enemies and execute them. You get movement speed when you turn into valor which helps escape certain situations at the cost of range. You can turn back to ranged any time you want. her real problem is that her job can be done by anyone else but better. Shes unique in the fact that she is the only adc with a blind and when in valor form, this is an AOE blind.
: How to lower ping on PBE?
You can also turn off Peer-to-Peer transfer from the client when you open it
: Gragas nerfs
I do agree that he has been hit in the wrong places. However, you still are free to play him anywhere you want. I disagree that his Q should do more damage to minions because its already able to clear them out if you went AP and doing so would only make his pushing power even harder to deal with considering how hard it is to fight someone who heals, does health percent damage along with damage reduction, has a gap closer, and a large AOE ult that can blast you into him or away from him.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lets Talk about Jayce
> [{quoted}](name=Forsvarare,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=lHwgA0Ye,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-06-02T20:44:54.909+0000) > I have always seen jayce as an upfront light bruiser, heavy fighter, whom used his range to secure kills, not to create them, nor to offer long range poke that essentially defines who he is at this moment. Jayce has been described as a fighter first and foremost, a marksman second. that being said it astounds me that jayce is primarily played in the opposite respect, putting far more emphasis on his ranged then his melee. Jayce having a strong ranged is, in my opinion, the best choice as it is to create openings for Jayce to go in otherwise he will get outtraded . Compare his Melee ability to that of other top laners (or if anyone is a mid lane jayce player, then look at all the mages and assassins) and he may get an edge against some of them but others will have bigger advantage ( Would you really want to jump into a Darius, Maokai, Ryze, Garen, etc with no way out but a flash if things get hectic). If i could compare his melee to anything, it would be like malphites ult. Sure you can get out if you wanted but you also put yourself at risk as it doesn't change the fact you closed the distance to your target. If you kill your target then thats good, you won the fight however if you don't and you are weaker (lower level / item disadvantage) then they have the chance to kill you. Jayce can knock them away with his Hammer E but if you face someone like Darius or someone with a gap closer then all you did was hp percent damage that was not even enough to kill them (unless you executed them with it) The deal with his ranged is to give you an advantage to play safe, farm, poke, and trade. Melee is like finishing them off because you get the slow and if they manage to escape then theres your range. I don't think switching their ratios would change him to be more melee fighter than ranged poke. But thats my opinion and i hope i was able to make sense in what i was trying to say
: [Bard] - No Meep while dancing ಠ_ಠ
: I am experiencing this as well, it is also making me not able to rank up skills with the Yellow Plus button (I have to Ctrl-Q/W/E/R instead). Tooltips for skills and buffs as well as range indicators did not show up when mousing over buffs and skills.. However, the tooltips for items work fine. I'm not sure if the shop wasn't clickable for me since I always use the P button to access the shop. I've had this happen in two games, and from the very start of those two games, once as Garen in SR Intermediate Bots and next as Nunu in ARAM. The next game after that was Irelia in intermediate bots again, but i did not have the problem in that game. I haven't played any games since then.
> [{quoted}](name=Queen Ahri,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=pAOEO9bq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-01T01:12:32.523+0000) > > I am experiencing this as well, it is also making me not able to rank up skills with the Yellow Plus button (I have to Ctrl-Q/W/E/R instead). Tooltips for skills and buffs as well as range indicators did not show up when mousing over buffs and skills.. However, the tooltips for items work fine. I'm not sure if the shop wasn't clickable for me since I always use the P button to access the shop. > > I've had this happen in two games, and from the very start of those two games, once as Garen in SR Intermediate Bots and next as Nunu in ARAM. The next game after that was Irelia in intermediate bots again, but i did not have the problem in that game. I haven't played any games since then. I am just one of those people who click on the shop instead of pressing P. Main issue at hand, its game impacting on pvp because you cannot see what items your opponents are building. They could have a blade of the ruined king and the only way you'd know is if they activate the active. or you die and see they had it. and those who alt tab in the loading screen and come back when the game starts wont see the enemy summoners.
Rioter Comments
: Tyrannosauroidea did have feathers. Velociraptors had feathers too. And guess what? Your favourite dinosaur was a theropod, which _had feathers!_ By Pterodactyl I assume you mean Pterosaur. They had Pycnofibers, not true feathers, Anivia is the one that I agree wouldn't look right with feathers.
> [{quoted}](name=Not Madlife,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=2wAQirf7,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-05-28T01:32:04.571+0000) > > Tyrannosauroidea did have feathers. Velociraptors had feathers too. And guess what? Your favourite dinosaur was a theropod, which _had feathers!_ > By Pterodactyl I assume you mean Pterosaur. They had Pycnofibers, not true feathers, Anivia is the one that I agree wouldn't look right with feathers. My life was a lie
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Prehistoric Anivia, Cho'Gath & Renekton!
I would like to throw some feedback, this being my third comment on this post, and would like to say it would be really cool if Renektons W made him bite his target. It would be a good addition to the dinosaur theme. Its already a good skin and worth all my moneys
: Why do they not have feathers (it's thought that most dinosaurs did)?
> [{quoted}](name=Not Madlife,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=2wAQirf7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-05-28T01:14:07.792+0000) > > Why do they not have feathers (it's thought that most dinosaurs did)? Most dinosaurs do not have feathers. Anivia is a Pterodactyl, and they do not have feathers. Cho'Gath is (by the reference to Jurassic Park) is a Velociraptor. You can also say t-rex when he growns up :) . Neither velociraptors or t-rex (es?) have feathers. And Renekton is one of my favorite dinosaurs, a Spinosaurus . They do not have feathers.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Prehistoric Anivia, Cho'Gath & Renekton!
: Possible Bug Gragas
It is not a bug. Vi and Shen could do this as well. It was very popular back then.
: So you want TTL to come back into the game as a fun map? I was about to say nice try till i saw "Ghost dimension" in vile maw O.O
> [{quoted}](name=LuLz Razer,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=NjlrbWPV,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-05-27T22:58:58.413+0000) > > So you want TTL to come back into the game as a fun map? I was about to say nice try till i saw "Ghost dimension" in vile maw O.O will {{champion:83}} ghouls be able to enter the ghost dimension. we must ask ourselves this
: Vilemaw going to kill everyone :D
> [{quoted}](name=ManWolfAxeBoss,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=NjlrbWPV,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-05-27T22:52:34.531+0000) > > Vilemaw going to kill everyone :D Not unless we bring our handy dandy {{summoner:11}}
: Cross Map Consistency Pass
{{champion:18}} More stuff to Kill you say?
: Server down?
http://status.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/#pbe
: Riot seems intent not to flat out nerf Ekko.
Rioter Comments
: Ekko nerf
His kit is not slow, that i have to disagree with. Ekkos ult has the potential to nuke an entire hp bar. how fair is it that it nukes not 1 but 1-5 hp bars (depending on the enemy). The only counterplay to his ult is to flash, hourglass, jump out, not get hit by a spell that procs your banshees, G.A, and the obvious one is paying attention to his shadow. My only problem is the ult. Everything else is fine for him. A lot of people, including myself, have seen what the ult damage is capable and its not very fair if you lose a valuable teammate just because one Ekko pressed r and it so happened to be on top or even close to the player.
: Ekko nerf
I'm surprised nothing has been said about his ult. it scales way too good into the late game, in my opinion. If an Ekko can ult and get a triple kill, and he didn't even use his other abilities, that shows just how powerful it is and its not fun to be on that end of it. Not even {{item:3155}} or Maw can save you.
: AFK sub out idea
I had an Idea for a Lobby veto kick so we can kick out the people that want to troll your games that way you can avoid having someone well... trolling your games. Irrelevant to the topic at hand but i thought i'd share my idea. On topic, this is a good idea but should have restrictions on WHO can join your games. No one wants a high rank to fill in for someone who wants to abuse this idea or joins a game knowing they don't have the time for it . Ranked especially .
: > [{quoted}](name=LeeSinToTheHeart,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=nE5wlY36,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-22T12:02:53.996+0000) > > Hey there, > You problem can be caused by a lot of things. I don't actually think it's something to do with the game. Have you tried plugging it or unplugging it? I also prefer to check if CTRL or ALT or any other operation key is pressed by default (means that the key is pressed for sometime automatically because of more pressure of your fingers) to double check that, just tap on each command key (CTRL ALT SHIFT ESC etc) hardly. and then check if it works fine. Also if you're on windows you may notice the "EN" on the taskbar. Make sure it's on English (US) because if your language is on something else, each language has different keys. For example if you're on us and you press A, you will get an A. But If you try with some others languages,it will give you a random number of emoticon. That could be the reason as well. That's all I know. > > thenks m8, > {{champion:64}} ToTheHeart Your* dammit
It has nothing to do with foreign keys. its on english. I have in fact tried unplugging and plugging back in. when i do press them they have a late reaction. if i pressed tab 5 times, then suddenly tab flashes at me 5 times . this causes a really big problem for me because i could burn an ability i was trying to use 4 seconds ago or so. I was playing ekko and i pressed r and it didnt activate. suddenly my ult then activates after a few seconds and even though it benefitted me with kills, i wished it activated when i pressed it not after i did
: Eko seems to be OP
He is an assassin. The only thing op about him is the stun duration in an aoe field and then the ult that can wipe out more than half of the enemy teams hp if they are together. (depending on items of course)
Rioter Comments
: STAR GUARDIAN Lux's Q
http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/faJXgQLE-skillshots-not-hitting-targets
: [Bug] -- Skill Shots Are Not Being Detected By Champ Hit Boxes
http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/faJXgQLE-skillshots-not-hitting-targets
: Skillshots not hitting target(s)
In SR. Though if you've seen it in Hexakill then it may be happening everywhere.
  Rioter Comments
: So about the new lee skin? + ekko thoughts
Every crit you do is an uppercut with the new lee sin skin
: Is Ekko Broken
When i saw the video for Ekko, i had it engraved in my mind that Ekko's ult would take him back to where he was but with the cost of keeping the damage he takes and thats it. but the way it is now is the complete opposite and its just a very strong tower dive skill. His ult is like how Kha was back when he had the damage reduction on his evolved ult. He would make the enemy burn all their skills on him otherwise they risk losing their carry. Its sort of the same with Ekko and his ult
: Really?? Again?
The worse part is though, is to log-in and have the fear of going into a game, finishing it, and the client not opening again. Thats going to suck, especially for people who waited hours to get in just to get bugged out
: Really?? Again?
I chose to play on live servers and other games instead of waiting the past two days. I am only waiting now because the queue number is actually going down this time. but really, i doubt 9000 people are even on pbe so it made no sense to me why the number is so huge. i can understand 200 .
: Really?? Again?
No, the little circle has been circling for a while
: Really?? Again?
My place in queue is going down but my timer is going up
: Suggestion for Zed's new delay on ult
: Knockout Lee Sin Feedback
If its a boxing theme, i dont know if lee sin would have fit. He does a lot of kicking but the idea is really good and i do enjoy building crit just to see that uppercut animation.
: Waiting for PBE login
It says theres 9000 people logging in and i call bull . I had 20 minutes left and it bumped me all the way up to 40 Update: just went to 50 minutes
: [PSA] AD Ekko is NOT a thing
{{item:3153}} {{item:3078}} this is all you need
: My friend's brand new account is unable to see discussion text, or post
: Ekko ability details are out: thoughts on how to build him?
{{item:3078}} always for that tons of damage every assassin loves
: Ekko: Possible abilities leaked (Thoughts and discussion)
In the teaser, Ekko's opponent is shown to be fully recovered every time Ekko travels back in time however Ekko himself keeps the damage he sustained so considering how many times he did travel back, i'm thinking whichever of his abilities make him go back in time may be repeatable yet his health (and/or mana) will not recover. So if he gets ganked/caught out, he would use his ability to reverse time but all the cc and damage done to him will remain but he will know where the damage is coming from (skillshots or ambushes) . This would be useful in a number of situations and would be interesting to see how it would work in game. Also interested to see his skin and what theme it will present. He is just a kid (looks like one if not) like Annie so maybe they could be friends.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: New "card" skins
I agree. Lissandra would be better suited. If anything, I would probably enjoy a Warlord Syndra skin. It would be good to see a return of the warlords considering we only have shen. {{champion:98}}
Show more

Lone Wanderer

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion