: Icons
I had collected a lot of them since being on PBE for about a year and a half. sort of makes me sad.{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: > [{quoted}](name=KingDelta396,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=LJWbdhjU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-23T17:24:21.204+0000) > > So Grey Warwick, and Medieval Twitch are Limited skins? According to the link I've posted, yes, they are limited. They are exclusively available through the Honour system (listed under "Honor Rewards").
Oh, i didn't notice the link you gave, thank you for that. it answers my question, thank you.
: You are mostly talking about limited skins, not legacy skins. There is a [difference](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752944-Guide-to-Legacy-and-Limited-Skins). Anyway, this is not a bug, since they're not supposed to be available in the first place. They also don't need testing, so there is no need for us to have these skins on PBE. :>
So Grey Warwick, and Medieval Twitch are Limited skins?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Not able to unlock loot items.
When I clicked on the capsule the image wouldn't load. when I right clicked and pressed unlock nothing happened. After repeatedly closing and opening the client, It loaded. i bought another capsule to check it the problem did not happen.

KingDelta396

Level 36 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion