: For me it works just fine. Both heal and Kat W procs celerity speed increase.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackNails,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=XlQEx7Oh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-01T10:04:42.935+0000) > > For me it works just fine. Both heal and Kat W procs celerity speed increase. I just triple checked because of your comment, and no, they don't add any speed increase whatsoever. Then I wrote them down. As Kat- With Celerity: Heal - 437MS W - 485MS Total Distance gained when using: 0 Without Celerity: Heal - 437MS W - 485MS Maybe you can share what values you get instead, I get these values. Edit: The 'extra distance traveled' tooltip also seems to just not work, until about 2 minutes, and then it claims I'm gaining extra distance despite the exact same MS values. So at first it does nothing, then it calculates bonus distance falsely. Edit2: I just checked {{summoner:7}} (1s) as Ekko. With Celerity: 437MS Without Celerity: 437MS What bonus are you getting? It seems that if the steroid is too short, you get nothing to me. Edit3: I just tested as {{champion:121}} with Void Assault(1.25s MS steroid) and confirmed, it is completely ignored. Void Assault with Celerity: 475MS Void Assault without Celerity: 475MS (1.5s) Dravens Blood Rush with Celerity: 453MS Dravens Blood Rush without Celerity: 453MS (3s) Kayle Divine Blessing with Celerity: 408 Kayle Divine Blessing without Celerity: 400 See the problem?
Rioter Comments
: the only thing with this is , not everyone makes rune pages specific to champions , some people make generic ap , ad , tank etc pages i have pages like ad vs ad mid ad vs ap mid ap vs ad mid ap vs ap mic ad vs ad top etc etc etc etc so we dont need endless pages.
> [{quoted}](name=im always salty,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=7bilU7I7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-06T16:06:29.039+0000) > > the only thing with this is , not everyone makes rune pages specific to champions , some people make generic ap , ad , tank etc pages > i have pages like > ad vs ad mid > ad vs ap mid > ap vs ad mid > ap vs ap mic > ad vs ad top > etc etc etc etc > so we dont need endless pages. why wouldnt you have those pages AND champion pages? or why does it matter if you dont need extra? dont buy extra.. was it moved up to 20 pages?
: with the new rune system a lot of champions rune pages would be surprisingly similar regardless.
> [{quoted}](name=im always salty,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=7bilU7I7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-06T13:53:44.711+0000) > > with the new rune system a lot of champions rune pages would be surprisingly similar regardless. That's not the point, a lot are similar now too, the point is I want my own page of runes for each champion, or more time to edit it. Even if you had just all the combination of pages it would take all 20 pages, so you cannot even make quick grounds to edit without using the whole book. That's probably what I will be forced to do. And then be forced to edit every match. What would be also cool is some way to assign champions to pages, so that when I pick them, it selects my preselected runes for that champion.
: Hexaflash Could Use Some Love
You don't have to full channel to hop the wall, just a certain distance. Flash also has a mechanic with walls, that if you flash half-wayish through the wall, you continue through, so the amount of time you have to channel to flash small walls is minimal.
: 1. Why are you taking Sorcery on Kat anyway? Domination should be your main path. 2. If you do take Sorcery, use Arcane Comet because it deals more damage and the cooldown is lowered every time you hit someone, which kat does a lot. 3. Summon Aerie only works on spells that positively affect allies, which shunpo does not.
> [{quoted}](name=AxolotlDreamsPBE,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=bvWcrQtA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-05T17:47:13.624+0000) > > 1. Why are you taking Sorcery on Kat anyway? Domination should be your main path. > > 2. If you do take Sorcery, use Arcane Comet because it deals more damage and the cooldown is lowered every time you hit someone, which kat does a lot. > > 3. Summon Aerie only works on spells that positively affect allies, which shunpo does not. 1./2. This completely depends on the enemy team composition, and there aren't really clear paths because depending on who you face, the primary and secondary actually ONLY matter for keystone, as both Sorc and Dom have useless keystones, so in either place you get everything you need other than you primary keystone. I agree phase is the best cookie cutter efficiency though, however good kats will be using them all, even arei with her smaller scale has guarentied proc so verses comet it has more consistent poke damage with less room for error early levels. I just wreckt a Zed with arei because he was so low for the level 3 engage, but phase would make the 3 all in more damaging, while comet would be late game better than both.
: Infinite rune pages = spam like an idiot for no reason 1000 random filled pages. I know you don't do that, but some will.
> [{quoted}](name=Bronzelift,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=7bilU7I7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-06T12:41:33.791+0000) > > Infinite rune pages = spam like an idiot for no reason 1000 random filled pages. > I know you don't do that, but some will. Even if you have to buy each page as you do now? I don't want a cap, no one will actually 'buy infinite' I've sunk 300k IP into name changes alone, I want more rune pages than 20, I'd ideally like 1 per champion that I can edit each game lobby.
: [Repost] Death Sworn Katarina - Too Quiet
She's bright blue though. Sandstorm- Invis Sworn- Silent Project- Blinding I like the theme so far.
: Hexaflash Could Use Some Love
The point is you can hop the wall in a race where you will be caught if you don't. If you're attempting to use it with them on you already, that's too late. If they are cutting you off bot lane with a 3 man gank and you're by yourself, but you see this with vision, you can hexflash the pink warded dragon pit before they surround and collapse on you, without knowing how you possibly escaped.
: You're not really "using a spell on them" though. You're just using a spell that **puts** you on them. Huge difference.
> [{quoted}](name=Arkayed,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=bvWcrQtA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-06T08:38:35.160+0000) > > You're not really "using a spell on them" though. You're just using a spell that **puts** you on them. Huge difference. if you ever played old kat, you would appreciate the feels, not the mechanics, that's my point. consider lee sin, same escape to teammate, but he gets to summon arei{{sticker:sg-janna}} this is after they nerf her ability to jump to wards also, and he can still do that. It's mostly about feels. I get your point.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [ARAM] Skin boost button is gone
I would pay x month for infinite skin boosts.
Rioter Comments
: Singed new skin beekeeper
I feel like the visual hitbox of all his skins were increased. Not sure if the actual hitbox is bigger.
: Give a Option to Report someone in Champ select
The ego of thinking you get to decide what is, and what is not, a troll pick is ridiculous. The reality is you suck and you're seeking yet another way to find confidence in your ability to blame others. Any ADC 'main' that whines about a non-traditional support is garbage. Most people that play non-traditional supports are generally in a position they find themselves confident with little Gold and are trying to help carry. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=BestKat%20%C3%98%20Earth If you look at my History, I played Kat Support Three times in Ranked today. Two were easy victory, the first game however my ADC cried at matchscreen over kat sup, then cried at level 2 when he missed 1 minion, then decided to type flames through level 3 all-in fight instead of actively try to win. He cast surrender vote at 15, he cast surrender vote at 20, he pinged everyon(especially me) when they died, and he would stand back and help no one whenever possible. The idea anyone can be allowed to act like this when they don't get the support they want is =Complete Bullshit= and a far greater offense than you crying they're a troll support pick. You might demand a way to report 'troll picks' but people that complain through the entire game are easily the one responsible for the loss. Being angry about a PICK is no excuse to NOT TRY for 30 minutes and then blame them for the initial mistake. The best part though was I told him we would be fine because he selected Jhin and thats good Kata synergy, and he freaked out and switch-picked Vayne because his 0 confidence in me, and his 100% confidence he would carry and Kata would be useless. He spent the whole game telling me how smart his Vayne pick was instead of Jhin, only for me to stomp lane with Jhin the next two games without him. He also went bot every single time. Ya, that's not completely toxic in this rotation based season. ADC's sure are 'something special' when it comes to needing to be a special recognized snowflake in this game. Get the fuck over yourself. You're probably no different than asshat vayne who can endlessly bitch about Kat sup FOREVER without ONCE acknowledging the 1/14 Twisted Fate Top, like Meta fucking matters at all to anyone below 2500 MMR. Newsflash, it fucking doesn't. If you can't ADC as Janna to Gold 1 you're a terrible fucking ADC, this is reality.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Low Priority Que Forgiveness(PBE)
http://imgur.com/muqb2Rq So, I'm actually at 1 game. /nvm
: Key thing to remember, I believe low priority queue hasn't been implemented properly onto the new client. This leads to infinite queue times. If ya want to remove your leaverbuster, use the legacy client to avoid the infinite queue times. Hope that helped!
> [{quoted}](name=Astralis Spirit,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=EOsRachw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-18T15:26:22.069+0000) > > Key thing to remember, I believe low priority queue hasn't been implemented properly onto the new client. This leads to infinite queue times. > > If ya want to remove your leaverbuster, use the legacy client to avoid the infinite queue times. > > Hope that helped! Thanks, that actually is helpful. :-) What I was looking to try required the new client. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Rioter Comments
: [Assassins] Katarina Feedback Thread
It's so hard to proc daggers on the ground, but you get little 'party' at the end of killstreak as you can shunpo a minefield of unused daggers.
: WE NEED RANKED AGAIN
Don't lie. Solo-custom-game-testing master race.
: TBH just having it drop faster would be better
> [{quoted}](name=Filthy Katarina,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=6lj1O40j,comment-id=003d000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-21T06:28:22.773+0000) > > TBH just having it drop faster would be better It's basically impossible to W someone without them being nearly stunned.
: Make New Champs Or Reworks UNBANNABLE From Now On. Please
The two posts above mine are bs excuses to draw away from the fact, Trolls are PURPOSEFULLY banning champions, even when they're preselected by teammates, to force dodging. No one would care if you banned a champion that no one wants to play, it's your fault if you don't select that you would like to play a champion. Why should you be allowed to ban a champion that a teammate has preselected? Answer me that.
: [Assassins] Katarina Feedback Thread
It's hard to say, because I've been using autocast, but it feels from time to time when I Shunpo 2 daggers in a row, doesn't refresh the Shunpo sometimes, while other times the amount of daggers isn't limited. It's very easy to note the daggers popping off after each other, but no refresh
: Everything is fine expect two thing the Dagger Drop from Q its a bit to far from the target it would be good if u reduce it a little bit. maybe from 350 to 325 or 300? and the W CD seems also a bit to high it would be good if u guys reduce it from 15 to 13 or 12. I really like the kit so far keep up the good work riot. I hope u guys post the ap ad scalings numbers etc from kat and the rest of the assassins in the next hours.
> [{quoted}](name=Dronum,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=6lj1O40j,comment-id=0035,timestamp=2016-10-19T06:52:43.222+0000) > > Everything is fine expect two thing the Dagger Drop from Q its a bit to far from the target it would be good if u reduce it a little bit. maybe from 350 to 325 or 300? and the W CD seems also a bit to high it would be good if u guys reduce it from 15 to 13 or 12. > I really like the kit so far keep up the good work riot. > I hope u guys post the ap ad scalings numbers etc from kat and the rest of the assassins in the next hours. I would be okay with the W cooldown if the dagger fell to the ground slightly faster, but I agree, 350u is ridiculous, you cannot use 70% of your Q daggers and it lost much power to add the dagger.
: [Assassins] Katarina Feedback Thread
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Whale,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=6lj1O40j,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-18T19:28:59.094+0000) > * Your Q **Dagger always drops 350u** behind the primary target, and always takes the same amount of time to bounce to get to the ground after the first hit, so This is just too far. 300 pls?
: Since her Q only hits I believe 2 or 3 minions, you guys need to make the Q do damage when it lands on the ground and slow enemies that go on top of it. Slowing the enemy if they are on your dagger is great for chasing down.
> [{quoted}](name=LoliKon,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=6lj1O40j,comment-id=002f,timestamp=2016-10-19T04:09:31.428+0000) > > Since her Q only hits I believe 2 or 3 minions, you guys need to make the Q do damage when it lands on the ground and slow enemies that go on top of it. > > Slowing the enemy if they are on your dagger is great for chasing down. yeah it needs to damage if it lands on an enemy champion
: She can still get those blinks and resets by getting kills and assists just like before, except now there's more ways to reset your E blink without kills and assists.
> [{quoted}](name=justjoekingg,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=6lj1O40j,comment-id=00290000,timestamp=2016-10-19T02:05:53.012+0000) > > She can still get those blinks and resets by getting kills and assists just like before, except now there's more ways to reset your E blink without kills and assists. more ways doesn't mean it will happen more often in a teamfight when she has such reduced burst
: [Assassins] Katarina Feedback Thread
The daggers take too long to hit the ground. Everyone just kites when they see it airborn, and easily avoid them all.
: We made the call to removed ward jumping. Ultimately she was completely unfair given the degree of mobility offered by shunpo resets if she could be anywhere at any time.
Have any of the other selectable objects been removed besides the wards? Can I set ZZ portals? I really will miss wards ._.
: [Assassins] Katarina Feedback Thread
I do have a suggestion, it would be nice if the dagger bounces towards you when the chain is bouncing towards you, so you have the option of having it a little closer. Even if you throw it at the back minion, and it bounces foward, the dagger still flys behind them

Kat is MIA

Level 41 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion