Rioter Comments
: > The point is for higher mmr players to see that they are playing with lower mmr ones and not expect optimal plays from them and i think that will reduce toxicity. For matches where 10 silver get matched together i am sory but there is no hope they will be toxic anyway and i think riot knew that the moment they let them in. Honestly, toxicity is in all elos. I think it is very likely for silvers to say "wtf diamond but feeding?" and for diamonds to say "holy silvers im matched up with losers." You start the game with an opinion of someone based on the borders, instead of judging them based on how they perform in the actual game. I think it allows for people to start the game with a negative attitude, and enforce that attitude based on performance in game and/or confirmation bias. > btw are you ok with answering some questions about your time playing League of legends privately? You're free to ask me questions here, or on the [PBE discord](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/dlZK5TxZ-the-unofficial-pbe-discord-factions-help-desks-game-nights-tournaments-and-more) c:
I'ts about expectations not actual performance + the fact as the PBE is open for more people now i'ts more likely to play on high ping so masters+(that's what i mean by high mmr diamond is not high mmr ) players will know that and not judge the players and for the silver he don't know or don't care for those variables so 1 border will not change anything about his opinion. Now i would like to ask you few question: 1.How long have you played League? 2.Which server are you playing on? 3.Do you play ranked/What rank you peaked and when if you played? 4.What is your main role if you have one? 5.Do you think Riot games are focusing on the casual player or the e-sport part of the game? 6.Are you still enjoying League ? If you feel like not answering some of the questions feel free to skip it!
: > You can use it to transfer data from the main to PBE such as Ranked division. They can, but what's the point in it? People play and test new stuff, off-roles, new runes. What does a live skill leve tell you in such an environment? Honestly I think it can only lead to toxicity. > Btw im still new to PBE so i would like to as you how people have ranked borders on here i saw some people with like gold borders? Happy to answer! The borders you see right now are from season 6. Back in the day, all queues were available on PBE, and when they weren't, solo/duo still tended to be up. Sometimes, it was the only queue available because it needed testing. Thus, you will see some of the veteran people having borders from that time. Ranked is only up when it needs testing though: people tend to ban new content and people tend to flame more.
Ok i see you are nice so i will try to not act rude The point is for higher mmr players to see that they are playing with lower mmr ones and not expect optimal plays from them and i think that will reduce toxicity. For matches where 10 silver get matched together i am sory but there is no hope they will be toxic anyway and i think riot knew that the moment they let them in. btw are you ok with answering some questions about your time playing League of legends privately?
: Oh I am aware of that. PBE and main accounts have been linked by default since November 2013 (the application system). Thing is, the only thing "linking" is, is a list for Riot to know which PBE account belongs to those main account. That's all. There are literally no benefits or disadvantages beyond that.
You can use it to transfer data from the main to PBE such as Ranked division. Btw im still new to PBE so i would like to as you how people have ranked borders on here i saw some people with like gold borders?
: PBE and live are completely separate, with no interaction between them, so this isn't possible. It would also set unnecessary expectations.
https://gyazo.com/b89ccb4a12ee386cb4b8ec679b5abafc Check your information next time
Rioter Comments
: Well, now you actually have to go into the enemy jungle and ward to track them, surely that requires more skill than opening up the scoreboard?
If you can freely go in to the enemy jungle and get vision on the camps then you have bigger problems.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

K1601

Level 41 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion