: Once again Katarina gets the short end of the stick
Bro, they buffed her base stats. I'm just going to build her like a tank with Sunfire and Titanic
Rioter Comments
: Or you could just get a person to 1v1 you and test it that way or better yet get skilled people to help you test instead of crying about it. People want to have fun not to have 1 champ carry the game.
> [{quoted}](name=SlayerS Death,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=Jb2i8Zqp,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2015-11-06T06:21:44.567+0000) > > Or you could just get a person to 1v1 you and test it that way or better yet get skilled people to help you test instead of crying about it. People want to have fun not to have 1 champ carry the game. PBE isn't about fun. Testing comes first, and to claim that being denied the ability to test and then complaining about it is "crying" shows that you don't have a very good grip on what PBE is here for. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} (just noticed that these exist right now. Seems appropriate for this certain situation)
: play customs there are alot of reliable people in this thread alone that you can contact to get the other people you need and/or want to get that custom, and there are no limitations if you have the will to test, or as some person put it "just do it!" or something to that effect, so go forth be proud tester and eventualy test the world!!!! anyway thx for reading
> [{quoted}](name=zacktootall,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=Jb2i8Zqp,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2015-11-06T06:30:17.680+0000) > > play customs > > there are alot of reliable people in this thread alone that you can contact to get the other people you need and/or want to get that custom, and there are no limitations if you have the will to test, or as some person put it "just do it!" or something to that effect, so go forth be proud tester and eventualy test the world!!!! anyway thx for reading So now we're not allowed to test the new team builder draft experience because we need to play customs to actually test the changed/updated champions? Why do we have to choose between one or the other?
: Love to if riot would stop restricting custom games.
> [{quoted}](name=TheTraveler,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=Jb2i8Zqp,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2015-11-06T12:16:19.786+0000) > > Love to if riot would stop restricting custom games. Riot restricting custom games should have no impact on whether or not you ban updated/changed champions in pvp on the PBE. Denying other people the ability to test these champions because you don't want to lose in pvp is both selfish and childish, as well as completely counterproductive to what the PBE is trying to accomplish.
: You don't seem to understand; Kog'Maw, Graves, and Corki have been tested EVERY SINGLE GAME. They've been tested to their limits and honestly, they don't NEED to be tested anymore. If you're complaining about one of them getting banned? It's because you're greedy for wins with an overpowered champion on PBE. It's pathetic. If you want to test them THAT badly, get a buddy and make a Custom match against bots. Not that hard.
> [{quoted}](name=DeCae,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=Jb2i8Zqp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-05T14:20:45.733+0000) > > You don't seem to understand; > Kog'Maw, Graves, and Corki have been tested EVERY SINGLE GAME. They've been tested to their limits and honestly, they don't NEED to be tested anymore. If you're complaining about one of them getting banned? It's because you're greedy for wins with an overpowered champion on PBE. It's pathetic. If you want to test them THAT badly, get a buddy and make a Custom match against bots. Not that hard. Somebody else had a similar argument as yours, and it's still bullshit. These new updates/changes haven't even been out for a week yet, there is no possible way every single thing has been tested for them, and there are certainly sTill interactions that need to be tested. Not to mention every day is a new patch of changes, which in turn need to be tested. Graves lost his MR Growth, does that mean he can't go mid? Top? How does that affect how well he can survive in lane while dealing with ranged harrass from mage supports? The testing is truly never done
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Because it is not the utility tree anymore. It's called cunning and also includes assassin playstyle supporting masteries.
> [{quoted}](name=Vonler,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=l61YEqOZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-10-30T18:45:30.416+0000) > > Because it is not the utility tree anymore? > > It's called cunning and also includes assassin playstyle supporting masteries. Wow, somehow I completely missed the fact that half of that tree benefited assassins
: Quinn: First game.
You know they're trying to gear her towards mid lane now, right? The ult is great for quick roams to either sides of the map from the center of it
: Stormraider's Surge and Thunderlord's Decree
Agreed. Why a mastery clearly meant for assassins is sitting at the bottom of what is now the new utility tree is beyond my comprehension.
: Mundo is no tank XD made my day
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowsbrain,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=JePx8thY,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2015-08-24T09:19:22.547+0000) > > Mundo is no tank XD > made my day Considering Mundo does shit tons more damage than most other tanks, He's far more Juggernaut-y. Garen builds tons of Health but people still call him a Juggernaut today
: If you checked the tower, you could see the AD, MR and armor is ramping every 1s.
> [{quoted}](name=hi im April,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=HR3dKoNp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-21T17:48:34.000+0000) > > If you checked the tower, you could see the AD, MR and armor is ramping every 1s. New DOOM TURRETS Game mode confirmed
: Mordekaiser Change Summary & Feedback Thread
And you still haven't addressed us! Fuck it! I want nothing to do with any rework or champion that you work on, I don't want to give my feedback on any shit you do anymore, since you'll just ignore it because it doesn't complement your design. Fuck it all! You don't give a shit, so I don't give a shit. You alienated ALL of the Mordekaiser mains and just expected us to be ok with it! How is that fair!? .....Like you give a shit. Whatever. I look forward to dealing with Statik and repertoire in the future, atleast they can own up to mistakes in their designs.
: Riot need to change MORD!!! MORD BOT LANE
I want to slap you. I want to slap you so much right now.
: The entire point of this thread was so CertanlyT could stroke his own ego. Now that people called out on his bullshit since day one, it is just there so he can pretend to be listening to our Feedback and make the Mord mains look bad for ''driving him away''. Expect this to be closed as soon as the Juggernaut tune up for patch 5.17 is over.
> [{quoted}](name=Matezoide,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=KhcvQBlG,comment-id=00990000,timestamp=2015-08-21T19:35:10.251+0000) > > The entire point of this thread was so CertanlyT could stroke his own ego. Now that people called out on his bullshit since day one, it is just there so he can pretend to be listening to our Feedback and make the Mord mains look bad for ''driving him away''. > > > Expect this to be closed as soon as the Juggernaut tune up for patch 5.17 is over. Pfft, driving him away. We tried to work with him and give him our opinion on why we thought the rework was bad. We tried to tell him we don't want Morde to be a damn duo-laner, we got ignored. They promised his laning would be intact, but guess what? It's not. EVERYONE is a counterpick to Morde, because ALL of your kit's power is fucking frontloaded into Q when you try to solo lane, so guess how you beat Morde in lane? Did you see him activate Q? Walk away from him while using the CC spell or mobility your kit probably has attached to it to keep him out of range until his Q wears out, turn on him and destroy him, because E doesn't do ANYTHING anymore, and you don't have W. You have LITERALLY made every single Champion in the game, barring maybe the very VERY small minority that are INSANELY unviable right now, a counterpick to Morde in lane. _**AFTER YOU GAVE THE EXCUSE FOR THE REWORK THAT MOST OF HIS LANE MATCH-UP'S WINS OR LOSSES ARE DECIDED IN CHAMP SELECT.**_ We didn't drive him away. He just never talked to us. Why couldn't Rerpertoire have gotten Morde? He was vocal and responsive to the Garen mains... Edit: Oh, one more thing. Where do you get off citing Mordekaiser as a champion who can't be balanced into a healthy state as a solo-laner, when you made KALISTA? On release, she didn't have to choose between Damage, Mobility, OR safety! She got all three! Sigh....angry rant over...
: Because Mundo and Garen and Cho'gath have no passives?
> [{quoted}](name=Slna,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=JePx8thY,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-08-21T19:05:35.032+0000) > > Because Mundo and Garen and Cho'gath have no passives? I don't count them as tanks. Garen is a #Juggernaut and Mundo might as well be the same, and Cho'gath is as much a tank as Singed is a champion that doesn't have a one-dimensional gameplay design
: Mordekaiser Change Summary & Feedback Thread
I guess this thread is officially dead and pointless. We tried.
: But his burst will me buch less and mages actually are made to burst i think
> [{quoted}](name=LnX Courtney,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=MK2iaAPA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-21T09:41:10.719+0000) > > But his burst will me buch less and mages actually are made to burst i think Mages aren't supposed to have Burst, AND DPS combined with good mobility on Demand, and an amazing self peel ultimate. That's just bullshit.
: Context on the Shen nerf on the PBE. Any Rioter?
Shen is the only tank in top right now with free, constant sustain, and on the ability people tend to max first. So he basically gets to outlast you forever.
: By no means would I go bot with him, it's just that the pros have some impact on the meta, it's that string of hope i'm clinging to. So we got a little kid who does what he wants and as soon as he hears negative feedback is nowhere to be found. Great. Is there no one else we can turn to?! Surely there is a Rioter taking feedback seriously and anyone reading this thread has to see how much discontent these changes triggered.
> [{quoted}](name=SwishFish,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=KhcvQBlG,comment-id=009800000001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-08-21T09:46:35.217+0000) > > By no means would I go bot with him, it's just that the pros have some impact on the meta, > it's that string of hope i'm clinging to. > > So we got a little kid who does what he wants and as soon as he hears negative feedback is nowhere to be found. Great. Is there no one else we can turn to?! Surely there is a Rioter taking feedback seriously and anyone reading this thread has to see how much discontent these changes triggered. I thought I heard someone tell me a rioter said the feedback for Morde was 1 negative feedback for every two good feedback. What? I've seen 6 or 7 examples of positive feedback for it on this thread, what the hell? Are they talking about Rioters that tested it in alpha? Does that mean that our opinions don't matter because we aren't Rioters?
: I have spectated some pro games and not even once was the morde on bot, always top. Maybe the pros have some more influence than we have. I am sure old morde won't be back, but I still hope solo morde will get a push again. If just the w gets changed in favor of solo lanes again, I could live with that. Well some movementspeed would be nice as well, he is so slow now (not like he was fast lol).
> [{quoted}](name=SwishFish,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=KhcvQBlG,comment-id=0098000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-20T18:34:36.754+0000) > > I have spectated some pro games and not even once was the morde on bot, always top. > Maybe the pros have some more influence than we have. > I am sure old morde won't be back, but I still hope solo morde will get a push again. > If just the w gets changed in favor of solo lanes again, I could live with that. > Well some movementspeed would be nice as well, he is so slow now (not like he was fast lol). If the pros suddenly decreed that Morde duo was the best way to play him now, I still wouldn't. That's not what Mordekaiser is supposed to be. I don't care what anybody says, Morde was NOT supposed to be a duo laner, and you will never see me outside of top lane with him if I decide I like him enough to actually keep playing it. I tried to be understanding of this unreasonable change to what Mordekaiser is at his core, hoping that the process of PBE Feedback would take it's course and Morde would get changes that catered to a more Sololane-centric kit, like he was originally designed as in the first place. What I saw was every small complement being addressed in a timely fashion and all of the negative feedback that COULD have gone towards making Morde feel better for the die-hard fans of him like you and me go totally ignored! I read up on the Garen thread, there was a small complaint concerning Garen being slowed by one of his own abilities when it does damage to something.** It. Got.** _**Removed.**_ It was** removed** as a mechanic from his kit, and that was the end of it. What the actual hell!? Why was the negative feedback addressed on that thread?! Why do our voices not matter but the Garen player's voices do?! Thanks. I'm happy to see the voices that decry the perceived bad changes to Garen outweigh the voices that begged for better changes to Morde.
: Yone is dead. And I know what you're thinking... "BUT FALSE MEMORIESSSSS!" Then you're extra stupid because Riot said the next champion was going to be a "Old Lady" and it's not a support or assassin. Everyone is theorizing Yone but he's dead. And will stay dead. It's part of Yasuo's lore. Btw if you haven't caught on to the program yet Yone is just a regular samurai... He has no special aspects whatsoever... Riot doesn't base lore around skins they base skins around lore.
> [{quoted}](name=Faal Rovaniik,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=LeLogiQo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-08-19T17:52:48.055+0000) > > Yone is dead. And I know what you're thinking... "BUT FALSE MEMORIESSSSS!" Then you're extra stupid because Riot said the next champion was going to be a "Old Lady" and it's not a support or assassin. Everyone is theorizing Yone but he's dead. And will stay dead. It's part of Yasuo's lore. Btw if you haven't caught on to the program yet Yone is just a regular samurai... He has no special aspects whatsoever... Riot doesn't base lore around skins they base skins around lore. No. They never said it would be an old lady. They discussed how and why an old lady concept might be cool/fit into the game. They NEVER confirmed an old lady champ. Go re-read the post.
: Is he even the Master of Metal now? Q is just a generic mace attack, as opposed to old that sent metal flying to hit enemies. E changed from a huge ass mace-from-the-ground into generic-Shadow-Isles-Wind (And dont even get me started on the new icon). W's effect might as well be invisible. Passive's icon is now a force-field, which has the standard Shadow Isles color in-game. His title is completely out-dated now, **none** of his abilites use Metal. Also dat downvote fairy lol
> [{quoted}](name=Matezoide,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=KhcvQBlG,comment-id=009800000001,timestamp=2015-08-20T06:18:04.497+0000) > > Is he even the Master of Metal now? > > Q is just a generic mace attack, as opposed to old that sent metal flying to hit enemies. E changed from a huge ass mace-from-the-ground into generic-Shadow-Isles-Wind (And dont even get me started on the new icon). W's effect might as well be invisible. Passive's icon is now a force-field, which has the standard Shadow Isles color in-game. > > > > > His title is completely out-dated now, **none** of his abilites use Metal. > > > Also dat downvote fairy lol "We wanted to solidify his identity on the rift"; Removes almost all aspects of his identity
: > [{quoted}](name=SwishFish,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=KhcvQBlG,comment-id=0098,timestamp=2015-08-19T22:32:06.010+0000) > > I don't even know what this so-called "Feedback Thread" was supposed to be. > Frankly I felt let down after you refused to hear us out, but I still hoped it could still be changed, > well now it's going live. Thanks a lot. For nothing. > I can't even tell you how disappointed i am in you, Morde needed some love, that much is for sure, > but you butchered him! And put what's left of him into a pile of useless scrapmetal. > I can not fathom how you even got that absurd idea to make a complete solo laner into a duo laner. > You say he is still viable in a solo lane, but clearly he won't with a missing spell, even if q and e get buffed. > I see many people enjoying this rework, but they never gave a damn about Mordekaiser anyway, I as a Morde main > can say for sure that you have killed my favorite champion. > You are probably too conceited to admit your mistakes, whatever, but at least take notice of the community when you are killing off the next champ. Thanks. It makes me wonder as well what this feedback thread is for. It's completely ignored. It's really disappointing and sad. The people enjoying the rework never knew how he worked before. In addition to that, they probably have never played against an actual good adc on the opposing team which led to them actually enjoying it and not realizing how terrible it is. If you look at the latest patch note from Riot, you'll see that they have taken noticed of us but chose to whole heartedly ignore us. I'll quote the specific words that they said that gives us a big screw you. > Mordekaiser’s update may not be for everyone So they have clearly read that we hate this update but they were just like "oh forget the actual ~2.5% of people who play Mordekaiser." This is really insulting. >We’ll let y’all feel out how he plays in a duo lane, but don’t be afraid if you never want to go back to traditional lanes again. This is the one that ticks me off the most. They also said that he is still viable in solo lane. Bull. They know dang well themselves that he's not. This quote clearly states that he is "best" played in a duo lane. I don't know how to feel. I am so ticked off that this is going live. I seriously lost quite a lot of respect for Riot for MESSING UP a champion for their little "let's shake up the freaking meta by putting a completely kitable, slow, not-tanky champion against a mobile, kiting, high damage enemy." Seriously. I AM SO TICKED OFF. Ugh.
> [{quoted}](name=zeron,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=KhcvQBlG,comment-id=00980000,timestamp=2015-08-20T02:29:19.517+0000) > > Thanks. It makes me wonder as well what this feedback thread is for. It's completely ignored. It's really disappointing and sad. The people enjoying the rework never knew how he worked before. In addition to that, they probably have never played against an actual good adc on the opposing team which led to them actually enjoying it and not realizing how terrible it is. If you look at the latest patch note from Riot, you'll see that they have taken noticed of us but chose to whole heartedly ignore us. I'll quote the specific words that they said that gives us a big screw you. > > So they have clearly read that we hate this update but they were just like "oh forget the actual ~2.5% of people who play Mordekaiser." > This is really insulting. > > This is the one that ticks me off the most. They also said that he is still viable in solo lane. Bull. They know dang well themselves that he's not. This quote clearly states that he is "best" played in a duo lane. > > I don't know how to feel. I am so ticked off that this is going live. I seriously lost quite a lot of respect for Riot for MESSING UP a champion for their little "let's shake up the freaking meta by putting a completely kitable, slow, not-tanky champion against a mobile, kiting, high damage enemy." > > Seriously. I AM SO TICKED OFF. Ugh. Agreed...I don't understand how this is a feedback thread...if this were really a feedback thread, wouldn't the feedback actually be taken into account? From what I saw, CertainlyT literally only answered positive feedback, while completely ignoring the negative feedback that made up 92% of this entire thread
: what about morde being invulnerable to damage as long as the ghost is alive, and the damage done to the green health (not the shield) of mordekaiser is transferred to the ghost, maybe that change could make some tanky ghosts more appealing that an adc one, and it should make him more reliable post 6
> [{quoted}](name=Aidenweiss,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=KhcvQBlG,comment-id=0096,timestamp=2015-08-19T00:05:35.796+0000) > > what about morde being invulnerable to damage as long as the ghost is alive, and the damage done to the green health (not the shield) of mordekaiser is transferred to the ghost, maybe that change could make some tanky ghosts more appealing that an adc one, and it should make him more reliable post 6 And then what? He gets to go back to mid or another lane after helping his team get dragon, while sending his dragon elsewhere and gets to basically do whatever the fuck he wants until it dies?
: May MF get a small BUFF on her W?
Can't really see how this would break her considering it doesn't make her main weakness any less exploitable
: Mordekaiser Change Summary & Feedback Thread
Oh well. It was a sweet ride, Morde. I remember picking you up at level 3 for 295 RP on sale from the 300 RP they gave me. First time I played you I did nothing but build daggers, because my reasoning was that hitting something with a giant mace more times means more damage, right? How far we came since the preseason 3, learning that early magic penetration and spellvamp were the way to go, following into 2 tank items at the end. You weren't exactly in a healthy state of balance to begin with, but then champions with an emphasis on mobility AND damage instead of one or the other were released, seeming completely counter to your design philosophy, which reasoned that since you had NO mobility and minimal range, you deserved more damage, right? Oh well. Rest in peace, Morde. I wish they had just waited on your rework for a Sion level change to you. I wish they had redesigned you into a tank/tanky bruiser instead of an inefficient health-stacking DPS that still gets kited down more easily than Darius does. Instead of a champion far more item reliant than you were before. I tried to see the good in this rework earlier, but it's all just fading at this point. I don't want to refund Morde, and I wouldn't even dream of asking for one after all the games I played with him when I mained him. But I don't want to main him anymore. I only wanted to go a solo lane with him, and right now I can't do that without realizing there's no point to doing so when there are far more viable picks, far more enjoyable picks. For now I'll continue to play you on live before you disappear forever. Good bye, Mordekaiser
: Mordekaiser Change Summary & Feedback Thread
It gives me a feeling of dread to know that the community has spoken it's mind about these changes, even with words from experienced mordekaiser mains, and it has been ignored. Morde will ship in this state regardless. My only gripe at this point is that he can't selfcast W. That is a borderline stupid design choice
: If he was allowed to use his q on towers I know of a build that will literally one shot them.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadowPBE,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=5p72JPE8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-13T16:45:10.814+0000) > > If he was allowed to use his q on towers I know of a build that will literally one shot them. It isn't a matter of whether or not they are supposed to damage the tower, it's a matter of whther they are supposed to be consumed when they don't do anything to tower. His old Q certainly didn't
Rioter Comments
: Is there any way to immediately alert the PBE staff/Riot about this? The AD scaling MUST be removed or butchered or else he is going to be another God Tier champion. Edit: What's with the downvotes? Do people really not understand that sometimes there are people new to the forum, or is it because they are butt hurt because they don't want their champion nerfed?
> [{quoted}](name=CinCameron,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=ErijH1ir,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-11T11:06:38.101+0000) > > Is there any way to immediately alert the PBE staff/Riot about this? The AD scaling MUST be removed or butchered or else he is going to be another God Tier champion. > > Edit: What's with the downvotes? Do people really not understand that sometimes there are people new to the forum, or is it because they are butt hurt because they don't want their champion nerfed? I don't think you realize that the Q pretty much pigeonholes him into not building any significant amounts of AP. His Q is literally his only meaningful damage at this point.
: Mordekaiser's Q is far too powerful mid/late game -- The AD ratio should be lowered and the damage should not triple. The 3rd strike ALONE can deal over 1.5k damage to an enemy champion. That's extremely unnecessary. His W should be accessible by himself or with allied minions. Other than this, I find his change to be balanced. He should keep the ability to tame the dragon after it dies.
> [{quoted}](name=CinCameron,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=KhcvQBlG,comment-id=0081,timestamp=2015-08-11T15:09:09.272+0000) > > Mordekaiser's Q is far too powerful mid/late game -- The AD ratio should be lowered and the damage should not triple. The 3rd strike ALONE can deal over 1.5k damage to an enemy champion. That's extremely unnecessary. His W should be accessible by himself or with allied minions. > > Other than this, I find his change to be balanced. He should keep the ability to tame the dragon after it dies. Pretty much the only appealing thing about him at this point. Also the only thing to grab the enemy team's attention in teamfights and give them a reason to focus him
: Mordekaiser Change Summary & Feedback Thread
I'm just going to say that I tried it, and I understand where the kit is coming from. JUST GO SOLO LANE WITH HIM. Go top, prefferably, play him against tanks like Maokai or Sion, and don't go AP. Go Trinity Force first, then Bork if you're snowballing or a Tank item if you feel like. Max Q first.
: "I do not think that Mordekaiser can ever be a marquee example of a healthy solo lane champion" Thus, you gave up on fixing that? So now he has an ability that is 100% useless in a solo lane? Everything with that just... sickens me. How would a Mordekaiser even function in a duo lane? As a support without any cc? Taking over the role of what once was adc, thus creating a team that lacks the significant constant high dps of a marksman? Or as a duo top laner, leaving bot lane alone? How can a champion have a skill that is completely useless for a large part of the game? If you can't see the champion being healthy solo with his strenghts and weaknesses, then those strenghts and weaknesses have to change. A champ that practically only has two skills+ultimate in a 1v1? R.I.P. Mordekaiser, you will be missed.
> [{quoted}](name=SpiralWarrior,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=KhcvQBlG,comment-id=0002000000000000000c,timestamp=2015-08-06T13:57:53.389+0000) > > A champ that practically only has two skills+ultimate in a 1v1? R.I.P. Mordekaiser, you will be missed. His Q crits.
: Serious feedback on Juggernaut changes and new items
You would have actually had a leg to stand on if you had anything to contribute. It's just spite at this point
: Actually Darius is getting higher levels of regen than Garen. Garen just cannot afford to get so many health items if he wants to remain useful, where as Darius safely can.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=55g4zsA9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-05T15:29:12.231+0000) > > Actually Darius is getting higher levels of regen than Garen. Garen just cannot afford to get so many health items if he wants to remain useful, where as Darius safely can. Feels pretty ass backwards don't it? Garen has to build 2 damage items and then tank, and Darius can just build straight tank with one of the new tank items. Or both. I don't see why not actually
: I feel Warmog's took a huge hit, and this is why
Wait until people build it on Garen with Spirit visage. You will literally never have to base again
: i guess the brace confused me more then anything however i still disagree that his solo lane potential is gone a friend of mine and i had a hour long discussion on his new W and we cam to the conclusion that the rework overall and his new kit minus the w would be better suited for a mid laning champ because his w would make ganks easier for him to receive and the new passive on his ult would make it easier for him to help with dragon as well. as far as a farming carry goes i think that him not being able to use his w on him self would mess him up in a solo lane because that usually be use to finish the minions off if they lived through his E and Q
> [{quoted}](name=kingpenn123,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=KhcvQBlG,comment-id=002400000000,timestamp=2015-08-05T10:10:32.706+0000) > > i guess the brace confused me more then anything however i still disagree that his solo lane potential is gone a friend of mine and i had a hour long discussion on his new W and we cam to the conclusion that the rework overall and his new kit minus the w would be better suited for a mid laning champ because his w would make ganks easier for him to receive and the new passive on his ult would make it easier for him to help with dragon as well. as far as a farming carry goes i think that him not being able to use his w on him self would mess him up in a solo lane because that usually be use to finish the minions off if they lived through his E and Q Movement speed does jack shit against most of the mid lane meta
: Miss Fortune feedback thread!
I love this visual update. Her abilities look and feel great, her ult looks amazing, and having strut available on use of W is great (although I will miss the grievous wounds) I only have one problem with her, and it's a minor one. Her AA animation looks really...goofy? Like, I don't know what it is about her swaying from side to side, and her guns being blown by their own recoil to over her shoulder, but it just looks...weird. I love the rest of her though, thank you for another amazing visual update
: You should post this on Live boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Amy Sery,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=82n46Xtv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-07T05:44:10.733+0000) > > You should post this on Live boards. Why? Who the fuck would care if they posted them to live boards? Riot? You've got a better chance of them seeing it here instead of there. And why the hell should this thread be downvoted? Don't you dare lie to yourselves just because you love Ekko. He is so overtuned it's not even funny
: Master Yi Q
It's called hard CC. Look into it
: Ekko is obviously going to get nerfed so here is how to not kill that cjampion
Um, what? All of those aren't nerfs, they're rebalances. In fact, these changes would probably make him more powerful than he is right now. Also, 5 seconds off of cooldowns for using ult? No...just...no
: I feel like Karma's power reallocation came up a little short
It was supposed to make her a better support, not bolster her mid lane
: Because you are not nerfing his damage output or his cooldowns or his energy - this is a nerf to his mechanics. It is a big change to his playstyle. Imagine if Lee Sin had to wait a second after using his q before he could e. This would mean he couldn't do the "Inzec" play (core play for any lee sin main) anymore. This is the level of nerf we are talking here.
> [{quoted}](name=Necro,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=iyyfuYUU,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2015-05-16T22:08:37.698+0000) > > Because you are not nerfing his damage output or his cooldowns or his energy - this is a nerf to his mechanics. It is a big change to his playstyle. > Imagine if Lee Sin had to wait a second after using his q before he could e. > This would mean he couldn't do the "Inzec" play (core play for any lee sin main) anymore. > This is the level of nerf we are talking here. Don't compare Apples to Peaches. Lee Sin and Zed are on two completely different wavelengths. Zed does NOT have to try hard to get a kill, and most Zeds tend to go in on targets that they know they can kill without much danger anyway. How can you not see how toxic it is to be able to kill a squishy target when ALL FIVE of the enemy team are there, and they can't do anything about it because all you have to do is blow your load of cooldowns on said squishy, and then tap R to bounce out? How is that fair at all? They haven't nerfed Zed's play style, they've nerfed his ability to get kills he should NOT be getting without serious implications for himself. (Death or alot of damage)
: Because with champion with such giant damage and outplay potential like that, YOU NEED to give lower level players as much freaking feedback as possible to reduce the amount of backlash this champion is gonna get on release day, unless you want him to eventually receive Evelynn/Tryndamere treatment, no matter how often and loud will you scream "GET GUD". Besides this giant elephant in the room, by cheaps deaths i mean being clipped by the edge of ult i didn't see. This ultimate is obnoxiously high danger zone, and almost insta death if you are something squishy and get hit by it. Argument "Don't get close noobcake" doesn't really apply here, because if you are in the jungle you need to know if there's a safe spot where you can avoid his ultimate radius, if you play ADC you pretty much know that every space of the battlefield is super important when it comes to positioning. And what with those flawed examples? Galio has circle indicating area of effect on his ult, Morgana has circle indicating shackle area, cho'gath has his Q telegraphed, Sion as well, Ziggs has this big giant indicator, Even fizz with his dodgy fish hitbox has clearly indicated shark area. Why the hell Ekko shouldn't have circle on his Ult considering its even more powerful ability than some of the mentioned above? That kind of feedback is important whether you are skilled or not. You really won't impress anyone here with "Get good" speeches on this forum, because its not supposed to be place for it, I give a lot of valid feedback as to why the projection should have circle around it, while you are here saying "Its not needed" from some super arbitrary reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Daget24,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=IgQ7awKB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-05-17T20:59:14.312+0000) > > Because with champion with such giant damage and outplay potential like that, YOU NEED to give lower level players as much freaking feedback as possible to reduce the amount of backlash this champion is gonna get on release day, unless you want him to eventually receive Evelynn/Tryndamere treatment, no matter how often and loud will you scream "GET GUD". > Besides this giant elephant in the room, by cheaps deaths i mean being clipped by the edge of ult i didn't see. This ultimate is obnoxiously high danger zone, and almost insta death if you are something squishy and get hit by it. Argument "Don't get close noobcake" doesn't really apply here, because if you are in the jungle you need to know if there's a safe spot where you can avoid his ultimate radius, if you play ADC you pretty much know that every space of the battlefield is super important when it comes to positioning. > And what with those flawed examples? Galio has circle indicating area of effect on his ult, Morgana has circle indicating shackle area, cho'gath has his Q telegraphed, Sion as well, Ziggs has this big giant indicator, Even fizz with his dodgy fish hitbox has clearly indicated shark area. Why the hell Ekko shouldn't have circle on his Ult considering its even more powerful ability than some of the mentioned above? That kind of feedback is important whether you are skilled or not. > You really won't impress anyone here with "Get good" speeches on this forum, because its not supposed to be place for it, I give a lot of valid feedback as to why the projection should have circle around it, while you are here saying "Its not needed" from some super arbitrary reasons. All of the champions you've just mentioned with indicators are champions who have to actually use their ults first before any indicator shows up. Why should Ekko be the only champion with an indicator without being used? Do you know how unviable that would make his ult? And don't tell me you want an indicator for when he uses it, it's almost instantaneous, nobody is going to dodge that fucker just because there's an indicator after use
: [Champion Feedback][Ekko][Ultimate] - Quality of life improvement
In my opinion, if you're following that hologram, and you die to it, that's on you. And what do you mean, cheap deaths? The only people I hear describing their deaths as "cheap" are the ones who were outplayed and are salty about dying because of it. Does Zed need a range indicator to let you know when you're in range of his ult? Does Katarina need an indicator for her ult to let you know when you're going to eat knives? Should Leblanc's Dash range be immediately obvious to you so you know to not get to close, which you should already know to do anyway? Riot isn't here to baby you. If you can't learn to get a feel for a champion's range of AOE, that's a lack of skill on your part, not Riot's fault for not being more clear with it.
> [{quoted}](name=That Was Easy,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=wLLYJRVu,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2015-05-16T16:30:49.239+0000) > > lol IT just occured to me the missed opprotunity for a Courage the Cowardly Dog joke in this instance...I'll be over here, extremely salty that I missed it
: Caitlyn Ult glitch with Ekko
I would have to test this, but if that's true, I think it's just Ekko outsmarting those darn Pilties again XD
Rioter Comments
Show more

Jbels

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion