: [CLOSED] PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Lancer Rogue & Lancer Paragon Blitzcrank!
I want to make a suggestion for his normal running animation. His current one looks really goofy for how badass the skin is suppose to be. If you made his running animation floating like his W running animation it'd make the skin 10x better.
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Pulsefire Ezreal Update!
Something I never understood is why his armor, especially at Form 4 looked so dirty. When I think of futuristic armor. I think of a clean white metal similar to Pulsefire Caitlyn's Gun which will go well with blue. I think his current grey armor would look a lot better if he was a Project skin (and had the orange lights), but since it's blue I think the more whitish, the better.
Rioter Comments
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Ashen Lord Aurelion Sol!
First thing I think of when I hear the skin name is the ancient dragon from Dark Souls 2. Which gives you an item called the Ashen Mist something
Rioter Comments
: PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Demon Vi!
How bout instead of calling it Demon Vi, change it to Demonic Vi. Sounds a lot better imo and flows more.
: The crit ratio was readded.
Is this really a good reason tho? :/ I mean, he sacrifices tankiness and durability for more damage. And even though, Youmuu and Infinity Edge (the 2 viable crits items on Garen) only give him 35% critical chance, so it'll be very RNG based. I don't get why we should nerf Off-tank Garen for optional Crit Garen...
Rioter Comments
: Nah, they switched the position because it would fit better in the splash art. It's only meant to give a general idea of what the skin looks like anyway. And to be pretty :3
THEY COULD HAVE DONE IT CORRECTLY AND STILL HAVE IT IN A BETTER POSITION THO! ;a;
: It's a very common thing in most of the splashes. That is not going to change because it's intended.
They should realize what they need to do before doing the entire splash.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Lostbob117,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=q2694bqE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-18T02:05:38.315+0000) > > Any idea for AD items getting changes like this? I like the major idea, but I do not like 3 item build paths outside of Triforce too. > > WotA also concerns me with Vlad. He's already really strong atm. He gets less total Spellvamp (20% --> 15%) - but it's a bit more reliable.
Do you think some of these build paths can get cleaned up a bit? Like I said, 3 components is a pain imo. X.X
: [5.13] Core AP Items Pass
Any idea for AD items getting changes like this? I like the major idea, but I do not like 3 item build paths outside of Triforce too. WotA also concerns me with Vlad. He's already really strong atm.
: Preseason 2015: Experimental objective and item changes
What items can we expect to be changed? I would like these items to be looked and worked on: Sword of the Divine Hextech Gunblade (I think it should be more hybrid focused) Frozen Mallet (I think it should have an active for the slow and a better build path) Zeke's Herald Black Cleaver (I miss the attack speed, worked well with the passive) Trinity Force (370**3** Gold cost :c) Runann's Hurricane (More AOE even with targets around somehow) That's off the top of my head.
: Critical Strike is viewed as an issue but tbh adjustments on that front are not only lower in value than a lot of the strategic changes we're trying out but also has substantially more fallout and cost. We've been experimenting over time with a number of variations (examples include - reducing crit dmg and upping chance, conditional crits, etc) It's a super interesting topic I'm willing to over in more detail in a later date, but will not be addressed early on in the preseason, and something I'd be curious to get more player insight on because it's a pretty polarizing topic, both internally and externally.
Here was my suggestion for Crit http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4917608 ( this one basically removes it from the game )
Rioter Comments
: Experimental preseason 2015 changes hitting the PBE over the next few days
: I personally refuse to split my attention between multiple threads at this point in time - especially when my focus is on the topic at hand. Splitting off-discussions when you could simply continue an existing discussion simply invites noise rather than a discussion. Note this is a personal bias of mine - because I've seen more than one pleasant discussion blown up to something nonproductive when you basically invite an uncapped number of people in before the discussion has really solidified.
Okay, I'll post what I posted here for you then. I don't think deleting is the best option. I think that you should make it where the same unit cannot be slowed for a X amount of seconds after being slowed. or maybe give it an active and have the slow on that. Maybe lower the health and higher the AD with the active slow. >Recipe: >The Mallet (2025G) >+875G >Total: 2900G >500HP >40AD >UNIQUE Active - Icy: Enchants Autoattacks with X% slow for X >Seconds(X second Cooldown) >------------------------------------- >NEW ITEM: >The Mallet: >Recipe - >Pick Axe(875G) >Rudy Crystal(400G) >+725G >200HP >25AD >UNIQUE Active - Icy: Enchants next Autoattack with X% slow(X second >Cooldown) Just my thought, it'll give bruiser something they could rush, while being able to bought on junglers, top laners and ADCs(Defensive item), maybe even supports(doubt it). While also not perma slowing everyone(except yi and olaf).
: We've done a lot of Mallet experimentation - but the result keeps coming back to - Why is this item in the game - whenever it's not fringe, the game sucks. We're more inclined to delete the item entirely at this point.
Hey, I made a thread on the forums since it wasn't letting me log in to here. It's regarding Frozen Mallet. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=47584257#post47584257

Im Gay 4 Ezreal

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion