: more importantly riot should probably disable these three champs (at the very least wukong) game breaking bugs like these make it difficult to test changes. I am a big fan of akali and trying to test the changes in an environment where people just want to abuse bugs like these is unfun and difficult as I want to give an opinion regarding akali and other champions changes
> [{quoted}](name=PBExecThel,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=BLjhWnQE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-02T18:10:26.630+0000) > > more importantly riot should probably disable these three champs (at the very least wukong) game breaking bugs like these make it difficult to test changes. I am a big fan of akali and trying to test the changes in an environment where people just want to abuse bugs like these is unfun and difficult as I want to give an opinion regarding akali and other champions changes This exactly! Ive been trying to see how the Swain changes feel but both games had someone "just testing" the Wukong bug. Cant give feedback or offer an opinion when someone plays Wukong and just runs between every lane one shotting everyone
: Sometimes her guns goes spooky and float on its own
> [{quoted}](name=zonified,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=POgqE10E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-06T23:14:09.391+0000) > > Sometimes her guns goes spooky and float on its own I came here to say that too! In particular her guns kind of move and bob on their own as you walk after casting your ultimate. It persists until you stop moving or attack something / use an ability.
: Yo! Looks like Tyrant's pillar in the recall disappears if you move the camera off Swain at any point during the recall. We will fix that! We do not have a special animation for recalling while in demon form - it should just play his idle
It also happens on his base skin too :) The Raven that flies around and lands on his hand vanishes when you move the camera off of Swain. Id taken screenshots and made a post a few minutes ago before seeing this, rip. {{champion:50}}
Rioter Comments

GodSpeed3477

Level 31 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion