: Login Issues
I have that same issue and i run it as admin whilst using the actually client download no shortcut.....Does that the first time then lets me log in after
: wait time between maintenances
That will never happen..Because it benefits us. The last thing riot will ever do is LISTEN.
: Why is Soraka receiving such harsh nerfs?
Nothing has changed to her in recent patches but then people started playing in top and realized it can be pretty heavily favored so because it made it to the pro scene and is becoming pretty hard to deal with they are nerfing her into the ground......But wont do that to champs who actually need the attention. Just because they rather shift the blame on something else like they always do....Such a shitty company they are if not for the game being free the playerbase would be 60% lower than what it is now. Trash company and trash ethics. Dont pay attention to the actually playerbase and just suckle to your pro scene because thats where the actually money is and than wonder why you have these trolly 12 year olds who ruin everyone ranked games........Because its learned habit from watching your employees do the stupidest shit on streams and think everything is funny or crack jokes and force their views on them. Please sell this game before its becomes unsaveable.
: It only started to happen after last maintenance
> [{quoted}](name=IMKimchiLord,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=xydypXBl,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-31T18:55:58.931+0000) > > It only started to happen after last maintenance Its fixed or whatever i had gotten 3 of them in one game today...along with 2 other people having spat items on 4-1
: {{champion:83}} Yorick's ability puts a buff on allies that makes them spawn minions on death. This is intended.
> [{quoted}](name=MonkeyWrenchPBE,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=gcsPEyds,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-01T03:56:28.161+0000) > > {{champion:83}} Yorick's ability puts a buff on allies that makes them spawn minions on death. This is intended. Thank you for the reply....I wasnt aware of that so also thank you for the clarification
: Unless they've touched the item recently without me noticing, you should really read what the item does. * "While at half stacks, melee champions' next attack will fully stack Rageblade." Changed on patch 8.6, almost 2 full years ago.
> [{quoted}](name=Wild Leek,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=6GuEzUEB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-01T05:23:36.378+0000) > > Unless they've touched the item recently without me noticing, you should really read what the item does. > > * "While at half stacks, melee champions' next attack will fully stack Rageblade." > > Changed on patch 8.6, almost 2 full years ago. Hasnt been like that in awhile unless they switched it back recently and just didnt note it. I use rageblade alot as i play Custom AI alot and just build it on everyone Yasuo zed annie fiddlesticks.....I build rageblade. Thats why i caught it pretty fast i use the item EVERY game....even try to build it every game in TFT as well but not as sure a thing as on summoners Rift. Just love the item
: It is NOT possible to keep up with your store!
3K is just fine actually because you arent here to test every skin you're here to test new skins and champions plus features. All this post said to me was....Riot i want to use this server for free skins please make me happy so i can test skins without funding your game.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Cowseption,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=KAHiGi3d,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-29T21:27:46.117+0000) > > I only once had a feedback message, February of 2019 and you know why? He spammed the word " KYS " like 10 times in the all chat , after that until October I haven't received anything. No need to try anymore. The system is just bad, thankfully I am not the only person who believes that. :) > Btw you're downvoting my posts like it will get you somewhere, it just shows your insecurity. xD > > P.S. You didn't find him because he changed his name, not because he got banned. Do your homework. Oh no, I don't have anything with downvoting. I don't vote here on any posts. Yes, he got banned. Later here was "CRY POST" from him. If you don't like it, you can always quit with PBE. We are all here to test, give feedback and enjoy some new features before others. If you think that punishment system does not work then just quit and return to normal server. Anyway I DON'T VOTE HERE but thank you for such a nice words! Live long and prosper! {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=Charlie Harper,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=KAHiGi3d,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-29T21:47:16.643+0000) > > Oh no, I don't have anything with downvoting. I don't vote here on any posts. > Yes, he got banned. Later here was "CRY POST" from him. > > If you don't like it, you can always quit with PBE. We are all here to test, give feedback and enjoy some new features before others. If you think that punishment system does not work then just quit and return to normal server. > > Anyway I DON'T VOTE HERE but thank you for such a nice words! > > Live long and prosper! > > {{sticker:katarina-love}} I disagree with this statement and i'll explain why.....as you stated we are here to test give feedback and enjoy some new features before other correct? Well how can you enjoy new feature when a tool from the land down under becomes a sweaty nerd in your game and runs it down mid spouting death to the infidels? In all honesty the standards for players on PBE should be higher than that of live because you are required to have a honor level of 3 to sign up for the PBE and being toxic on here just shows it was all a facade or you get those people who say it wasn't them on the account which is a violation of the ToU and ToS.....Which correct me if im wrong is suppose to be enforced not picked through and chosen at random which is what i feel they honestly do......Tyler1 being a perfect example and while i defend him make no mistake i dislike the guy alot...so much so that if i met him IRL Id punk those inflated fake muscles he like to brag about. I dont think riot cares anymore....they can close down live and PBE servers while still maintaining a company off just the Esports scene alone. They dont trust their player base anymore and dont listen either....They comment on active posters who probably maintain a really high poster rate and ignore real problems all the time....and i still stand by my previous post stating they blame their player base for they're mistakes
: Haven't seen anyone had it in last 8 games.
> [{quoted}](name=IMKimchiLord,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=xydypXBl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-31T05:30:35.634+0000) > > Haven't seen anyone had it in last 8 games. Same here i thought maybe i was just not paying attention....But i have seen Spat items on the full item carousel just havent seen a spat in maybe for days....played about 37 games in that time frame
: Akali Nerf still NEEDS tweaks
Yes please riot dont do this.....Keep the champions win rate at non existent...its a shit bum scrub champ anyways. Revert all the changes and take her back to season 4 akali
Rioter Comments
: Will i be banned from PBE cuz of my hardware issues?
League has been having issues too ......Might not just be your computer. so yeah you should wait until you have the newer computer that way you dont build up a left que thing....then when you get the new computer continue having the same issues. PBE League is broken right now server issues and packet problems plaguing the pbe right now...But they will not take responsibility for it so best to just wait and hope they fix it.
: > [{quoted}](name=GK Tomahawk,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=rY7sPURO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-25T17:36:53.298+0000) > > I Hope this gets millions and millions of down votes if that's what you wanna do.....But over the past 2 week my computer has been running slower and slower. Sorry to hear you are having problems with your computer, dude. > The cause of which i've traced back to The League of legends ... This, contrasts directly with what you said following: > idk what the hell yall did with this last patch cycle > but you've been legit D dosing me Not likely. One, it would be damn stupid for a well known company to use their **easily knowable** IP addresses to attack in such a manner. If they were installed on your computer, then they don't even need to DOS to attack you. They are already on the other side of the, proverbial, [air tight hatchway](https://devblogs.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20060508-22/?p=31283). > and i've already started looking into getting lawyer for this crap. Please do let us (the boards patrons) know how this goes. I am keenly interested in what the lawyer says... > The System lag caused by your game has cause system errors and critical updates to fail on my computer which caused damage to hardware i've had to go out of pocket to fix......It's also illegal asf to openly blame my hardware which you've done countless times. I have never seen an application break a system in such a way. I'm talking decades of gaming, decades of computing, and a decade of professional software development. I have had to install the crappiest of crapware to get some obscure development tool to work on my machine, yet have seen zero hardware failures caused by a specific piece of software. The more likely problem: your hardware is out dated, and unfit to run the game. Thus, your hardware becomes overtaxed (and probably overheated) when playing. There is also the problem of particulate matter inside the computer case: good ol' fashioned dust. I have seen a CPU throttle itself down to basically running a single application smoothly, but once you run more than one, it is slowdown city. After a good blowout cleaning. Try canned air computer cleaner, or some vacuums also have a mode/hose arrangement where it will allow you to use it as a blower. You wouldn't believe how much a better a dust-free computer can run. > > I've been playing league since the very beginning.....You guys never take responsibility for nothing just push it onto your player base or orgs that operate inside your company. you guys openly blame everyone but yourselves when you are the only consistent problem in every equation. I have played since the end of S1 / start of S2. There have been times where there were major issues with the game, but never have they shifted blame to the players. The rest of the time, the game runs fine, with no issues. I get it, you're pissed about something either in game, out of game, or both. That doesn't mean you just go an disparage someone for something that is not likely their problem. The game likely did not break your computer in any way more than any other application would. Hard drives crash (at least the spinning ones do), electronics short out (especially when coated with dust), computer fans wear out (again, especially when coated with dust). This shit happens, but that doesn't make it Riot's fault.
I have played since the end of S1 / start of S2. There have been times where there were major issues with the game, but never have they shifted blame to the players. The rest of the time, the game runs fine, with no issues. Youre an idiot....Ive been blamed multiple times for "hardware" issues....Then the server shuts down patch a hotfix then everything works perfectly fine. Actually crawl around on the forums for a couple hours and look for rioter comments they blame people all the time. Just never happened to you nor have you spent enough time using the forums
: > [{quoted}](name=GK Tomahawk,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=rY7sPURO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-25T17:36:53.298+0000) > > I Hope this gets millions and millions of down votes if that's what you wanna do.....But over the past 2 week my computer has been running slower and slower. Sorry to hear you are having problems with your computer, dude. > The cause of which i've traced back to The League of legends ... This, contrasts directly with what you said following: > idk what the hell yall did with this last patch cycle > but you've been legit D dosing me Not likely. One, it would be damn stupid for a well known company to use their **easily knowable** IP addresses to attack in such a manner. If they were installed on your computer, then they don't even need to DOS to attack you. They are already on the other side of the, proverbial, [air tight hatchway](https://devblogs.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20060508-22/?p=31283). > and i've already started looking into getting lawyer for this crap. Please do let us (the boards patrons) know how this goes. I am keenly interested in what the lawyer says... > The System lag caused by your game has cause system errors and critical updates to fail on my computer which caused damage to hardware i've had to go out of pocket to fix......It's also illegal asf to openly blame my hardware which you've done countless times. I have never seen an application break a system in such a way. I'm talking decades of gaming, decades of computing, and a decade of professional software development. I have had to install the crappiest of crapware to get some obscure development tool to work on my machine, yet have seen zero hardware failures caused by a specific piece of software. The more likely problem: your hardware is out dated, and unfit to run the game. Thus, your hardware becomes overtaxed (and probably overheated) when playing. There is also the problem of particulate matter inside the computer case: good ol' fashioned dust. I have seen a CPU throttle itself down to basically running a single application smoothly, but once you run more than one, it is slowdown city. After a good blowout cleaning. Try canned air computer cleaner, or some vacuums also have a mode/hose arrangement where it will allow you to use it as a blower. You wouldn't believe how much a better a dust-free computer can run. > > I've been playing league since the very beginning.....You guys never take responsibility for nothing just push it onto your player base or orgs that operate inside your company. you guys openly blame everyone but yourselves when you are the only consistent problem in every equation. I have played since the end of S1 / start of S2. There have been times where there were major issues with the game, but never have they shifted blame to the players. The rest of the time, the game runs fine, with no issues. I get it, you're pissed about something either in game, out of game, or both. That doesn't mean you just go an disparage someone for something that is not likely their problem. The game likely did not break your computer in any way more than any other application would. Hard drives crash (at least the spinning ones do), electronics short out (especially when coated with dust), computer fans wear out (again, especially when coated with dust). This shit happens, but that doesn't make it Riot's fault.
> [{quoted}](name=ModiPBE,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=rY7sPURO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-27T01:37:02.286+0000) > > Sorry to hear you are having problems with your computer, dude. > > This, contrasts directly with what you said following: > > Not likely. One, it would be damn stupid for a well known company to use their **easily knowable** IP addresses to attack in such a manner. If they were installed on your computer, then they don't even need to DOS to attack you. They are already on the other side of the, proverbial, [air tight hatchway](https://devblogs.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20060508-22/?p=31283). > > Please do let us (the boards patrons) know how this goes. I am keenly interested in what the lawyer says... > > I have never seen an application break a system in such a way. I'm talking decades of gaming, decades of computing, and a decade of professional software development. I have had to install the crappiest of crapware to get some obscure development tool to work on my machine, yet have seen zero hardware failures caused by a specific piece of software. > > The more likely problem: your hardware is out dated, and unfit to run the game. Thus, your hardware becomes overtaxed (and probably overheated) when playing. There is also the problem of particulate matter inside the computer case: good ol' fashioned dust. I have seen a CPU throttle itself down to basically running a single application smoothly, but once you run more than one, it is slowdown city. After a good blowout cleaning. Try canned air computer cleaner, or some vacuums also have a mode/hose arrangement where it will allow you to use it as a blower. You wouldn't believe how much a better a dust-free computer can run. > > I have played since the end of S1 / start of S2. There have been times where there were major issues with the game, but never have they shifted blame to the players. The rest of the time, the game runs fine, with no issues. > > I get it, you're pissed about something either in game, out of game, or both. That doesn't mean you just go an disparage someone for something that is not likely their problem. The game likely did not break your computer in any way more than any other application would. Hard drives crash (at least the spinning ones do), electronics short out (especially when coated with dust), computer fans wear out (again, especially when coated with dust). This shit happens, but that doesn't make it Riot's fault. Couldnt care less what you have to say honestly.....Im not the only person having this issue. The only reason i even looked into it was because 5 friends had said they were having the same issue. 3 of which play games that are way more CPU taxing then shitty ass league of legends......buddy lf mine was streaming fortnite while watching netflix and had his stream out....no lag no framing issues nothing wrong happening....other then that Freaking F in the chat spam shit.....stopped streaming closed everything and loaded league....1300 ms ingame goes from 180fps to 12pfs...So what do you have to say about that shit? let me guess not riots fault must be his computer huh??? Retarded asf. My computer worked perfectly fine before last patch.
: Fix Thresh's Hitbox for Q.
/rage /facepalm I know that feeling...and im a thresh main. Nothing worse than calling a miss just to then see it hit. Blitz hitbox for Q is even worse Search that shit up on the tube.... its be doing this all the time Q let me just slide on over here Blitz Q Target............ (HIT)
: Potential Character Design Flop (Sett)
Build 5 warmongs and swiftness boots............Youre Welcome
: (URF) Braum's R airborne time reduced to 0.3 seconds
Also to add to this guy/girl ^......Did you think about him maybe using Q at just the right time? like with Akali R and teleport
: Jungling in URF can doom a player to a bad game, and I think it needs to be addressed
Remove all the jungle camps except drakes,herald and baron. As per say there isnt a reason to be in the jungle there isnt a reason to have them. Would also help with some of the lower budget computers with frame issues and lag in general as the game has less content to load in...IDK maybe dumb idea but its the only one i can think of because you cant lane lock in any way but if you remove the camps then there is no reason to be in the jungle in the first place
Rioter Comments
: morgana e doesn't block only cc, as she can also block illaoi e, which is why she should also block kayn and others
> [{quoted}](name=AnataBakka,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=vW9PTHPc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-22T20:35:44.212+0000) > > morgana e doesn't block only cc, as she can also block illaoi e, which is why she should also block kayn and others Thats not how it works...Its not a bug more of something they didnt add that you want but they shouldnt add....and Illaois E is considered CC as it slows you
Rioter Comments
: It's necessary since you can not gain honor as someone who plays solely TFT. The solution would be to make it so that your PBE account has restrictions and can only play TFT unless the main account it is linked to has honor 3.
> [{quoted}](name=Laboratory Rat,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=thtPNtxf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-29T15:31:59.818+0000) > > It's necessary since you can not gain honor as someone who plays solely TFT. The solution would be to make it so that your PBE account has restrictions and can only play TFT unless the main account it is linked to has honor 3. That would require them to split TFT from league altogether.....They need to make it like when i applied.....If you don't fit into the group of content being tested then you dont add them.....for example when i got added was when tahm kench came out and the support items got reworked....As a support main this affected us...Same should it be for everyone else
: Okay, has URF hit live yet? no, does that mean we should just assume its properly patched and not bugged? absolutely not. As long as URF isn't on live, that is time that should be spent bug testing. This is how everything else works on PBE why should URF be different? Second, how the fuck would the new champ have their balancing tainted by URF when by the time she hits PBE, URF will be gone (because it's hit live and will get any more bug testing on live). Additionally, you still haven't addressed my core argument. Maybe I was unclear in which case I apologize. My point on "it doesn't need testing" being a bullshit excuse is not targeted towards URF specifically, but content in general.
> [{quoted}](name=EternalSerb024,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=VjzggaaM,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T02:13:00.949+0000) > > Okay, has URF hit live yet? no, does that mean we should just assume its properly patched and not bugged? absolutely not. As long as URF isn't on live, that is time that should be spent bug testing. This is how everything else works on PBE why should URF be different? Second, how the fuck would the new champ have their balancing tainted by URF when by the time she hits PBE, URF will be gone (because it's hit live and will get any more bug testing on live). > > Additionally, you still haven't addressed my core argument. Maybe I was unclear in which case I apologize. My point on "it doesn't need testing" being a bullshit excuse is not targeted towards URF specifically, but content in general. You are mental retarded...........I did address it, No longer needs testing simple nothing more needing said...you sit here and argue with me if you want shitty urf back so back go blow up the post from the rioter that im quoting that "We having cycled urf and feel it no longer needs anymore testing" braindead fucking twat....
: New TFT arenas
I figured someone would comment on the other one....sorry my guy i was wrong. You obtain them through the beta points system on the TFT tab at the top for now, IDK if they are gonna change it but i home so the blue/purple one looks cool asf
: Ah, so what was the point in even putting URF on PBE. They've said themselves that people get burned out on league from URF so wouldn't it make more sense to not release it anywhere before it hits live in order to keep people from burning out? Also, you still didn't address my core argument regarding the simple fact that Riot's reasoning is bullshit, if they want to remove things that don't need testing, they should remove **everything** that doesn't need testing. Don't think I didn't catch the fact that you once more tried a condescending ad hominem in the form of that "little new to the boards" portion. A good attempt though. Now, because this isn't my core argument I'm addressing it last self-righteous: having or characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior.
> [{quoted}](name=EternalSerb024,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=VjzggaaM,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-26T20:31:53.652+0000) > > Ah, so what was the point in even putting URF on PBE. They've said themselves that people get burned out on league from URF so wouldn't it make more sense to not release it anywhere before it hits live in order to keep people from burning out? > > Also, you still didn't address my core argument regarding the simple fact that Riot's reasoning is bullshit, if they want to remove things that don't need testing, they should remove **everything** that doesn't need testing. > > Don't think I didn't catch the fact that you once more tried a condescending ad hominem in the form of that "little new to the boards" portion. A good attempt though. > > Now, because this isn't my core argument I'm addressing it last > > self-righteous: having or characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior. Youre not right thought..........Its a rotating gamemode. it rotated and now youre upset because you wanna play urf without having to pay for champs. There is too much new content coming out in the next week or so for them to have urf to worry about.....and honestly the last thing i would want for the health of a new champion is URF tainting her balancing period
: Cloud Drake Soul, Cloud Rift
ive played about 45 customs and only 1 time have i even gotten a cloud drake......ill have to say make 39 of those went to elder and all of them went to soul
Rioter Comments
: Apparently, (this is something I was unaware of) after Riot declares something has received enough testing, that means that there is no chance whatsoever that it could possibly need more testing at all. Additionally, URF (a mode that makes extremely drastic changes to the game) will definitely launch perfectly fine with no bugs because our Riot overlords said so. Also, we need to be sure to make space for rotating game modes more than a year ahead of time (last rotating game mode was one-for-all in early april 2018) because **rotating** means once a year apparently (wow, incredible). Now I need to employ a practice you have demonstrated, Claiming that someone is Iron and trash at the game seems to automatically invalidate their opinion so I must declare that you are obviously an iron IV yasuo main who regularly goes 0/50 by the 20 minute mark. And no, my argument is that if Riot wants to argue that once something hits live it doesn't need testing, then anything that has not received changes in the current patch cycle should, by that reasoning, be removed from PBE because it no longer needs testing. You simply proposed this straw-man so you could have an argument to try to counter instead of backing up your own. Don't think you can just move the goalpost and I won't notice, that's just a shitty thing to do. Additionally, You are a C O N D E S C E N D I N G, S E L F - R I G H T E O U S A S S H O L E ^ had to make sure you saw that phrase right there. TLDR: rotating game modes don't need to leave within a week if they're not coming back for another year; supporting your argument by insulting the other person is both a shitty thing to do and not an actual argument; as long as something is unreleased, it should be fair game for bug testing; Misrepresenting someone's argument and countering your strawman is not valid.
Im not gonna debate im an asshole....but Self-Righteous?!??!!?!?..........Also i can tell you're a little new to the broads my guy so ill inform you a tad bit.........All they did was convert it to URF from ARURF which has been on the PBE for 2 months+ they had no need for telling after the first week because everything was already ironed out
: They didnt fix any of the bugs in TFT other than the match screen at the top that was messed up
ikr! The funnest thing about that is THAT started happening maybe 2 hours before they shutdown......
: New mage support start
Signed in just to upvote this...#supportmainsstandstrong! I 100% agree there are too many supports that are starved early for mana.......Mana items are so boring and honestly if you look at alot of them either have ap or tank stats.......none have an ad scaling
: PBE gets daily patches on week days.
Im well aware of their patching frequency. Not always either i played all of monday from 6am my time till the server went down tuesday for the update which was around 32 hours of uninterrupted gameplay This one however is needed dearly...TFT is unplayable in its current state. Any bug or balancing people think they might have is invalid due to that health and mana pool bug....So hopefully this shutdown will fix all that I do thank you for commenting and not being nasty,rude or in anyway unruly...... You're truly amazing! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ah yes, "we don't need testing so they removed it" by this logic, most champions and skins and runes and ARAM and custom games and replays, etc. should be removed from the PBE because they have no changes that are in need of testing.
Bugs can come and go with any champ given a change......in fact just the removal of URF could cause a problem with a champion due to some coding getting crossed up. Your logic is you wanna play every champ for free in the special gamemode because you dont wanna grind or invest to do it on live.....well i got news for you guy that isn't what this server is here for...its to make sure changes are tuned and stable enough for live servers so you can climb you're shitty iron elo without having a yi become immune to damage due to an unexpected error. URF has been vetted if you would like to continue playing the featured mode you can on live servers this 28th which runs till the 8th of november and the ("{!Rotating!}") gamemode goes back in the vault for the next one to take its place ^ Had to make sure you saw that word right there
: TFT Queue pop nonexistent
for tft i think it is better that way......You dont get leaverbuster or punished for leaving the game so why not auto accept the que?
: URF is gone?
URF has been tested and enough feedback has been given for them to make any last minute changes..
: Be... cause this is a testing server so everything happens sporadically and random, whereas with live servers these things are always announced in advance as to not disturb the players at that moment? Considering PBE has a 5 minute announcement in advance, it honestly wouldn't matter much if you did get a message in game.
It would because if there was a message i wouldn't try to log back in 5 seconds later just to be told its a maintenance after wasting 10 minute for this trash new launcher to start up. I spend 90% of my time custom matching bots to see if there are bugs with champs that got buffed or nerfed or changed in anyway via item builds or rune pages......a simple Server wide message shutdown in 10 minutes would help people understand what is going on while also giving people insight that it's not a buggy server or their internet acting up. ..and give even more insight on what hours of the day are most likely update or maintenance times. It's not difficult to do i don't see why its not already in place to begin with
Rioter Comments
: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/bGaVekxJ-the-random-maintence-has-to-stop?comment=0001
my point is every other game like this one does a server shutdown countdown in chat....So why is it so hard to do that here.....Dota, heroes of the storm....Hell even smite does a server shutdown countdown in chat before they update. Why is it so hard to do that here! All i want is an answer! Not an excuse
Rioter Comments
: I am not a fan of changes to urf, and want nothing more then for it be how it was when they first released.as i am pretty sure most people would be at least content with it that way. i am pretty sure a good amount of stuff people complain about stems from how unfair/antifun that elder dragon riot added is making the game feel right now. each dragon gives a 20% damage swing, plus true damage, plus all the other stats. its basicly a free auto win to the team that gets it. which leaves the game feeling short and unsatisfying.
URF is suppose to be a quick game. Dragon control is a huge part of league in general if you can control the drake then GG but its not unbeatable
: Its a test server, but it's also a server for general feedback and bug reports.
bugs and over tweaked nerfs and buffs are one thing...........But they are more "Disable this champion because he cannot be beat but i don't wanna waste a ban on him" then actually giving relative feedback.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: & why no surrender? In my opinion Jhin & Yummy are balanced. Lee AP shield no.
yumi and jhin aren't balanced in urf......and shields of all kinds can be easily countered with the new crank R. Surrendering takes the whole team some won't just cause they want to be those people....as for thread poster that is reportable as its griefing the game which in the report section is in the description of the report option and 2 easier to learn how to code and just stop doxing these lame ass people like i used to do for that crap....riot doesn't punish and if you over push they will take it out on you.
: Yeah it reacts to keywords for things *you* said. But multiple reports in one game has no extra effect compared to one report in a game. I recommend you look into NA Boards' Player Behaviour section, there are a lot of people with knowledge on the punishment system there. Either way, PBE is a zero-tolerance environment.
PBE is far from zero tolerance...in fact I feel they are less likely to catch any punishment on the pbe…..I have plenty of knowledge of how the punishment system works so I don't need to go to any boards to figure that out.....first thing I learn before is top a game is the bendable rules and the unbreakable rules because I know myself very well and I tend to lash out so its best to know if there are any leisure's to the game...The amount of foul stuff ive said to people on this "zero-tolerance PBE" would probably see charges filed IRL and im still on the PBE AND I doubt ill be going anywhere anytime soon...………...PS Yes more then one can effect the outcome of the report system as it is a Bot
: Actually, you cant be toxic on PBE, you literally need honor 3 to get into PBE in the first place and pretty sure if you flame, you wont get chat restricts, you will immediately lose your pbe account.
Funny you should say..i was on a chat restriction when i applied and was on another chat restriction 2 years later when i was accepted. Also i have 3 friends on the PBE itself that have been chat restricted and still play. They dont play test they legit go into que just to grief the games..example being a buddy of mine went yorick jungle and only built Ohmwreckers
: Mass-reporting is not a thing. One report is enough to trigger a review. More reports in the same game does not result in quicker/"more" punishment. In other words: 1 report in one game is the same as 9 reports in one game.
no its not actually.......The auto report response system reacts to keywords. if 9 people report you and write something similar then it can be almost instant punishment. where as nothing being put in can honestly cause them to be completely ignored......ive been chat banned atleast 50 times over the course of the 10 years ive been playing and ive talked to a couple support team members which told me this
Rioter Comments
Show more

GK Tomahawk

Level 40 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion