Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: New Player Profile Overview Bug Thread
https://imgur.com/Vit7rIp.png Hello! here is my concept of how it could be the new profile of the player. I've changed some things from place like the summoner search bar, set profile background, bonus, exchange progress and chests. (Google translator)
: New Profile Layout Looks Terrible!
My profile screen concept. https://imgur.com/Vit7rIp.png
: I just saw this, apologies for not responding sooner. I really appreciate the time you took to put this together! I think changes of this nature can be really subjective and so there's definitely going to be pluses and minuses to the change for everyone. I think you do give pretty good context around your thoughts though and I will definitely share your feedback with the team to consider.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Aotus,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=ozchZlBN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-17T21:43:03.346+0000) > > I just saw this, apologies for not responding sooner. I really appreciate the time you took to put this together! I think changes of this nature can be really subjective and so there's definitely going to be pluses and minuses to the change for everyone. I think you do give pretty good context around your thoughts though and I will definitely share your feedback with the team to consider. I wanted to draw a concept that I have in my mind, but I do not know what programs you use to draw and if you use a basic image to unfold the concept. (Google translator)
: On Duty Icon (Teemo infront of computer)
> [{quoted}](name=Crow Asian,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=h3EXBhUz,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-18T08:38:01.125+0000) > > Does anyone know if they Icon from Surrender at 20 with Teemo infront of computer will be achieved by doing quests, paying, or is it a limited-time kind of icon? Please let me know, I really don't want to miss it if that's the case. You will be able to win this icon by watching matches during the 2018 World Cup event, it will be a legacy icon. (google tradutor)
: Clash is heading back to PBE for three focused tests. Find out how to get involved!
: Clash is heading back to PBE for three focused tests. Find out how to get involved!
What time is it in the confirmation that she is from my region? my schedule and Brasília.
In the publication only speaks the date of when will have the tests but does not tell the time when will be available the team formation. or will it be open all day? {{sticker:cass-cry}}
: PBE and RP
Rioter @DontHassleDaHoff you could make the clash contents available for testing like banners, capsules, orbs. I will not have to create a team all BR because I believe that few Brazilians who have an account at PBE will want to play or make a team to enter a game key to test on September 5, I can even look but I do not know. And it is for those who do not have the capacity to create a team, but want to test in normal game. (Google translator)
How do I participate in the tests? Do I need closed team or can I be solo? {{sticker:cass-cry}}
: System error
the same happens to me{{sticker:cass-cry}}

EduBr1914

Level 55 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion