Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Mac freezing
I feel as if riot doesn't really care about mac players
: Mac freezing
So how long will it take before this is fixed?
: Can you send your logs? You can use something like Pastebin to put them up in a link. I'm looking specifically for the "r3d" logs. Can you also post your Operating System info (OS version)? Can you tell me what the most recent updates you've gotten to your Mac are? (Open up the app store, click the updates tab, then scroll down to view your most recent updates) I'm most interested in updates directly from Apple, such as security updates or OS updates. Thanks!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Koalifier,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=LiMI1FJi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-17T03:04:38.789+0000) > > Can you send your logs? You can use something like Pastebin to put them up in a link. I'm looking specifically for the "r3d" logs. > > Can you also post your Operating System info (OS version)? Can you tell me what the most recent updates you've gotten to your Mac are? (Open up the app store, click the updates tab, then scroll down to view your most recent updates) I'm most interested in updates directly from Apple, such as security updates or OS updates. > > Thanks! https://pastebin.com/C22zAVG0 OS version is 10.10.5 Security update 2017-003 10.10.5
  Rioter Comments

Djboy600

Level 41 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion