Rioter Comments
: RIOT CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE CHAMPION BANS ON THE PBE, IM BEGGING YOU
Another tilted Yasuo main xD (I'm not the one, just to notice)
: Critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated.
I don't have that problem, but crashing problem is global :/
I'll try it after the game and I'll send you a feedback...
Oh fck, i don't know what' the problem then, u tried the full repair? :T
You know, I had this problem, and I couldn't get into the game, and it also activated my Avira Anti-virus... So i deleted it and now it works as well...
: System error
Is this activating you Anti-virus? If it does, try disabling it and it should work well :)
: System error
There's constantly 4 people missing in teams xD And I'm reconnecting for like 4th time in this game xD
: I have submitted a bug report already, but I can relist the issues I have found out now. 1. When I loaded in, the blue side shop was not there. 2. When I loaded in, a sound effect kept playing which i had to turn sound off in the audio setting under "Sound FX" 3. No runes seemed to work for anybody (Except for bone plating and the magic resist part of conditioning worked? Not too sure about other runes.) 4. Pings did not work. 5. Towers did very little damage to both minion and players. 6. There were many bugs with players W abilities, including outright not working and also not dealing bonus damage based on scalings [Said that they had (+0) bonus damage] 7. Nobody's passive seemed to work at all. 8. Also when i tried to load up the game in a replay, the replay glitched out tremendously and then crashed after saying victory at like 2 minutes in randomly. Here's a link to my match history: https://matchhistory.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/PBE1/108398782/2200239199?tab=overview Edit: I recently played URF as Dr. Mundo and i literally just walked into 5 people and tower dove them with my ult up since they couldn't do anything to stop me and towers don't do damage. It was actually REALLY not okay how little damage I took Lmao, but the game does seriously need fixed soon. Here are a few screenshots of bugs i found Kled invincible bug: https://gyazo.com/811358f7343bfe43b0c23cf9bff39203 Shaco ult turret bug: https://gyazo.com/b57a541eb804b924d8030a51d392e02a
> [{quoted}](name=KnightmareonPBE,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=VJQ33hkU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-29T01:55:08.170+0000) > > I have submitted a bug report already, but I can relist the issues I have found out now. > 1. When I loaded in, the blue side shop was not there. > 2. When I loaded in, a sound effect kept playing which i had to turn sound off in the audio setting under "Sound FX" > 3. No runes seemed to work for anybody (Except for bone plating and the magic resist part of conditioning worked? Not too sure about other runes.) > 4. Pings did not work. > 5. Towers did very little damage to both minion and players. > 6. There were many bugs with players W abilities, including outright not working and also not dealing bonus damage based on scalings [Said that they had (+0) bonus damage] > 7. Nobody's passive seemed to work at all. > 8. Also when i tried to load up the game in a replay, the replay glitched out tremendously and then crashed after saying victory at like 2 minutes in randomly. > > Here's a link to my match history: https://matchhistory.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/PBE1/108398782/2200239199?tab=overview > > Edit: I recently played URF as Dr. Mundo and i literally just walked into 5 people and tower dove them with my ult up since they couldn't do anything to stop me and towers don't do damage. It was actually REALLY not okay how little damage I took Lmao, but the game does seriously need fixed soon. > Here are a few screenshots of bugs i found > Kled invincible bug: https://gyazo.com/811358f7343bfe43b0c23cf9bff39203 > Shaco ult turret bug: https://gyazo.com/b57a541eb804b924d8030a51d392e02a OMG the same things happened to me... When I first got into the game, there wasn't a blue Store, I thought that my computer is retarded but it seems I'm not the only one... I was playing Lux and I couldn't proc my passive at all... Pls Riot fix this...
: Loot problems
Same problem with me dude...
: Miss Fortune physical damage
Man, do you know what's lethality? Look at youtube: MF full lethality, and everything will be clear for you xD...
: PBE is the toxiciest server i have ever played on
I totally agree with you, man... But we actually can do nothing about that - everytime i say : "I'll report you!" , they say : "So? It's PBE..." If it's PBE, does that mean you can do everything you want or ruin everybody's game? This is totally unfair! I came to PBE to HELP League to rise and make people happy, not to see retarded toxic people who are ruining our games... Riot, i hope you'll see this...
: NOT ENOUGH IP FOR NEW BE SHOP
I have 72k BE, just buy chests with rp and disenchant...
: When are Reforged Runes coming back to PBE?
: Is this a rare emote?
I've just got Legend 7 emote :O <3
: 100+ Honor Capsules + I jumped to level 36
Lol, I've just opened the Loot and recieved many capsules and chests... And also i recieved 10 gemstones <3
: It's a common issue. But no fixes so far were found. Just a question. Does it let's you edit your masteries in champ select? Because when I click on the "edit masteries" button in champ select it doesn't do anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Kamuy,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=r9GmW69i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-20T09:59:17.085+0000) > > It&#x27;s a common issue. But no fixes so far were found. Just a question. Does it let&#x27;s you edit your masteries in champ select? Because when I click on the &quot;edit masteries&quot; button in champ select it doesn&#x27;t do anything. I hate that problem, too.
: Cannot get into game.
It's the problem with Practice Tool
: Cannot get into game.
I have exactly the same problem... I just wanted to try DJ Sona and then BOOM, full repair...
Rioter Comments
: some times when you use loot system, it don't work and appears error
> [{quoted}](name=Borracha,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=9Bj2zGR1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-19T23:03:20.512+0000) > > some times when you use loot system, it don&#x27;t work and appears error I can't even open Loot, man... :(
Rioter Comments
Loot is down again... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: 10/19 - Thursday - PBE STATUS & FAQ
In last 3 days, you had much maintenances and every day after it I needed to patch like 1150 MB, is that normal or not???
: 10/18 PBE STATUS & FAQ
It's 20:26 on EUNE server right now, lol 9 hours difference
: #////////////////////////PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING//////////// ##PBE STATUS UPDATE - Tuesday, Oct 17th ----------------- > ##Known issues today * Loot is still offline. [UPDATE] We do not currently have any estimate on when Loot will return. My apologies. * For some, patching takes a long time. We have a tech solution, but it will take time. * ~~For new accounts we need to figure out how to get you 3300RP and 5 Blue Essence right away.~~ Fixed (4:30pm PDT)!! IF YOU ARE A NEW ACCOUNT, YOU WILL RECEIVE RP and BLUE ESSENCE IN 20-40 MINUTES. https://i.imgur.com/YcfUl4n.png[/img] * ~~Store shows session expired. We are fixing right now.~~ This should be fixed now (4:30pm PDT) ------------------------- > ##Some clarity on lots of questions * Every day RP and Blue Essence will /reset/. RP and Blue Essence do not stack if you didn't spend the day before. --------------------- > ##Did you find a bug in game? * Sweet, thanks so much. Please follow these instructions to report it: https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/CF5EEDC8FF5AC1A896F517E2C7AE4650C472807F-how-to-report-bugs-on-the-pbe
Ty guys so much, for being there for us, every minute! Ty for these helpful informations! <3
Rioter Comments
: STORE BACK ONLINE, THERE ARE CHANGES TO RP and BLUE ESSENCE
Guys, can you try to look about Jinx' skins in Store? I can't find any Jinx's skins, I main her and just want that Star Guardian skin... If you have the same problem comment here please! Ty...
: How long does it take for a skin on pbe to disappear from the store? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME
Rioter Comments
: Heyyy, I'm currently experiencing some problems going into games so everything works fine but as soon as the game 'starts' it is a permanent black screen and when I alt+tab it comes up with something about a connection error and that I should check my internet. Everything else works fine but I cannot get into a game not even a custom game. Is this something to do with where I am located? :< I know that the PBE server is in Los Angeles and I will experience a slower connection but everything else is working so I'm like ???????? Hopefully someone sees this D: {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Hi, i'm from EUNE and everything is going well. Ping is a little bit higher (150-180 ms) but you can play without any bigger issues... I think that's to your PC, everyhing about in-game is OK...
: hey, I bought my stuff (champions, icons, ward skin, emote), the RP and BE even got discounted but I received none... Also, didn't get my account increased to level 30
Same with me!!! Riot, pls fix that, i'm so excited!!
: PBE Sign-Ups are OPEN
Hey everyone! I bought bundle of champions and spent 30 RP, bud i didn't recieve any champion... I'm so mad now, bcs I also bought some cool icons, spent BE and also didn't get it... And i'm still 1 lvl, but i recieved 100000 RP and BE... Riot, pls help me with this. Thank you!
: I received less rp and BE than my friend, I can't use icons that I bought and I'm still level 1, is it a bug? {{item:3151}} {{item:3070}} :( I'm so excited

DarkElement002

Level 73 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion