Rioter Comments
: Same thing happened to me when I queued for team builder and cancelled the queue right away- it timed out with the server. It left the queue visual counter stuck at 0.01 and had to exit the client to get it to work again.
> [{quoted}](name=nikollaje,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=9bWhWHUw,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2015-11-03T09:29:46.968+0000) > > Same thing happened to me when I queued for team builder and cancelled the queue right away- it timed out with the server. It left the queue visual counter stuck at 0.01 and had to exit the client to get it to work again. Teambuilder queue is on the pBE right now?
: TEMP FIX, I have fixed this problem by doing the tutorial and then queuing up for a a 5v5 blind pick and it seems to have gotten rid of the problem enjoy!!
> [{quoted}](name=RoitDurpadurp,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=9bWhWHUw,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2015-11-03T06:51:11.076+0000) > > TEMP FIX, I have fixed this problem by doing the tutorial and then queuing up for a a 5v5 blind pick and it seems to have gotten rid of the problem enjoy!! How did you find this?
Rioter Comments
: Apparently RIOT is using the RIAA/MPAA's version of "steal" whereby you are stealing something by creating a duplicate that has no effect whatsoever on the original.
> [{quoted}](name=Love Tentacle,realm=PBE,application-id=cMKtzQHY,discussion-id=kshAEAaM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-10-31T23:37:29.810+0000) > > Apparently RIOT is using the RIAA/MPAA's version of "steal" whereby you are stealing something by creating a duplicate that has no effect whatsoever on the original. Sigh.
Rioter Comments
: [NEW SR] Collision Detection Glitch
Can you hide in it and be untargetable?
: When will the tribunal come back?
Weren't auto punishments working?
: Those guys in the background don't fit into a champion slpashart.
> Those guys in the background don't fit into a champion splashart. In what sense? Malphite and Darius and others have guys in their splash art.
: It can be used both ways, that's true, but it is rarely in the spirit of the LoL to hide spells. It's simply not cool :) Unless you are Nunu ulting in the bush, then it's cool :D
> It can be used both ways, that's true, but it is rarely in the spirit of the LoL to hide spells. It's simply not cool :) > Unless you are Nunu ulting in the bush, then it's cool :D Interestingly enough Sion can Q from brush
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I disagree, I've always enjoyed the warmonger skin, it's actually the first skin I really liked. I *hated* the update, it was far too dissimilar from the original skin, now it looks like a true update: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ULpauEqQ2yk/VCnvuPZehjI/AAAAAAAAaDU/1B_kzBsnhus/s1600/war23.png The skin uses the same shades as the original. http://i.imgur.com/Hcn3GEF.png But I wouldn't buy the previous version, its just far too different. EDIT: Perhaps I'd would have liked it more if it was completely new, but paying money for something and getting something completely different sucks.
> I disagree, I've always enjoyed the warmonger skin, it's actually the first skin I really liked. I *hated* the update, it was far too dissimilar from the original skin, now it looks like a true update: > > http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ULpauEqQ2yk/VCnvuPZehjI/AAAAAAAAaDU/1B_kzBsnhus/s1600/war23.png > > The skin uses the same shades as the original. > > http://i.imgur.com/Hcn3GEF.png > > But I wouldn't buy the previous version, its just far too different. > > EDIT: Perhaps I'd would have liked it more if it was completely new, but paying money for something and getting something completely different sucks. Depends. Compare OLD Junkyard Trundle to the new one. Sometimes things actually end up cooler.
: So, I'm mostly curious.
: So I took the time out to get some picks on this and yes it is confusing. So there is Sion with BT: http://imgur.com/UZIWuo8 Sion with BT and early shield: http://imgur.com/1IAkZeG You can see the small shield in the big shield. And finally Sion with full shield: http://imgur.com/s6UR5d1 You cant see BT at all. I have no good solution for this visual problem, but I hope that Riot can find one.
> Sion's W is same as bloodthirster's shield. This makes it hard to see if W can still be activated to explode or not. Perhaps there is a situation where a player would like to activate shield in a last second. > So I took the time out to get some picks on this and yes it is confusing. > > So there is Sion with BT: http://imgur.com/UZIWuo8 > > Sion with BT and early shield: http://imgur.com/1IAkZeG > You can see the small shield in the big shield. > > And finally Sion with full shield: http://imgur.com/s6UR5d1 > You cant see BT at all. > > I have no good solution for this visual problem, but I hope that Riot can find one. WAIT....................................cant you use this to your advantage so the enemy doesnt readily KNOW when your shield is going to explode?
: his passive is terrible as well.......make it similar to aatrox's
> his passive is terrible as well.......make it similar to aatrox's And many people say Aatrox passive is garbage because.... 1. It makes you immobile during the stasis (people can walk away, and/or you cant escape as they prepare to finish you off) 2. you have to sacrifice your blood bar mechanic, losing an awful lot of attack speed and thus a lot of damage 3. It's a more useful skill on Zac and Anivia as implemented as it helps them actually do their jobs 4. SO MUCH of Aatrox power budget is tied up in this true revive
: Agreed. I was playing against a Sion as Leona and he commented on how strong his passive was after killing one of my allies. I told him his passive is bad. He responded by saying it's better than Kog'Maws by far. So I told him: "His passive is garbage. I'll show you how during the rest of the game." and I commenced to make sure I hit him with a Q and walk away casually as soon as he came back to life every single time, making him unable to do anything with his passive. I made a comment in the lobby after he was cursing at me telling him "Kog'Maws passive is untargetable for a reason."
> Agreed. I was playing against a Sion as Leona and he commented on how strong his passive was after killing one of my allies. I told him his passive is bad. He responded by saying it's better than Kog'Maws by far. So I told him: "His passive is garbage. I'll show you how during the rest of the game." and I commenced to make sure I hit him with a Q and walk away casually as soon as he came back to life every single time, making him unable to do anything with his passive. I made a comment in the lobby after he was cursing at me telling him "Kog'Maws passive is untargetable for a reason." Well........IF you end up in an otherwise CLOSE trade, you can end up dying but turning it into a 1 for 1. Personally I feel you should be able to use summoner spells during the passive.
Rioter Comments
: [Red Card TF] Visual bug: TF is a god-damned Demon
> Red Card Twisted Fate currently has creepy glowing blue eyes. You can see this in a couple of his stances (ctrl-1 and ctrl-4). HIS EYES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BLUE. D: Look at the model on Lolking, any of his skins. Usually his eyes are hidden though. {{champion:4}}
: {{champion:24}}They can enjoy their timeouts then. You'll never get to play if you keep dodging.{{champion:24}}
: Enable One For All on the PBE?
Quote: Been playing all afternoon and now through the hours of the night. I CANT GET IN A GAME 93% of all my queues result in someone dodgeing on my team or enemy team. Because someone didn't get Braum. There's always exactly 2 people who want to play the character, and both of them will dodge if the other gets it, while the other 3 people on the team all pick something else. It's aggravating to UNHOLY HELL. I tested during velkoz release, and never had this problem. http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/ZEUN3cQK-dodge-again-i-dare-ya-i-double-dog-dare-ya I KNOW why ..............is there no penalty??
: Lissandra Recall too fast.
It's not bad but I feel it should be faster at the begining, and slower at the end to give a longer look at the full iron maiden
: [Twitch] Q Never goes off
I've seen this in a few games.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Dragonslayer Pantheon's Toes
No KEEP THE TOES! Fact of the matter is the feet on this character model look better than the base model, in fact, all the other ones are CRAP.
: So far loving the skin except for one thing, **THOSE TOES**. Why are his toes showing? I feel that wearing sandals doesn't fit with the theme of the skin. IMO showing his toes is unnecessary. Please Please PLEASE put some cool boots on him. Dragonslayer Braum has some cool boots, please give it to Pantheon also. Even if it's just shading up the toe area like what was done with Lunar Goddess Diana, I'd be cool with that I know the skin is WIP (lots of detail in splash but not in model) so please, as a HUGE Pantheon fan, consider my feedback
No KEEP THE TOES! Fact of the matter is the feet on this character model look better than the base model, in fact, all the other ones are CRAP.
Rioter Comments
: Missing icons of summoner spells
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2i24z1d.jpg
: Are you guys all trolling me because I seriously don't see the word "voting" in the attached image at all.... X_x
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=898134&d=1392619868 mfw
: Where does it say "voting"
Usually it says "picking" but it says "voting" instead.
  Rioter Comments

Dangereux

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion