: Update: We've agreed about her feet looking quite bland and added what most wanted: small heels https://i.imgur.com/5QF5pc9.png
I like this touch with the gold part on the boots though imo I think these heels do seem a little too high even for low heel shoes those she does keep her heels up higher compared to her other skins. I also don't think she needs heels in this skin imo since she doesn't wear heels in her other skins but the gold highlights on her boots do look nice on her and should be kept.
: My current opinion: Similar to Live Akali, but less sharp. Her lane is less bad (esp mid lane at level 3) but still not amazing. Level 6 is a big spike, Gunblade is a big spike (but neither are as high as Live). Lots of ability to punish enemies who are out of position at all levels. Late game is less snowball dependent but against comps with a ton of AoE CC it can be hard to feel like you can make plays. I look to get a lead by 15 minutes and use that to close the game out. When I mess up the early game, I do the opposite, creating lots of sidelane pressure and generally annoying/distracting the opponents while catching back up in gold. If my team can extend the game to ~3 items, I feel like Akali can always be useful in group fights with good play.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad she's getting a slightly easier laning phase while still being relevant at the other stages of the game.
: Akali Gameplay Feedback Mega-Thread
Where does the rework Akali tend to powerspike (and fall) in the game compared to live Akali (if i remember correctly around mid-game then fall off a little in the late game but better than early)?
: Atma's was originally removed because it encouraged a non-interactive strategy - you could stonewall the lane by building tank items without paying for it later because you became a scaling monster as soon as you built Atma's. The important details with this version are that it doesn't help you waveclear, and doesn't help you burst - you must spend time interacting with enemy champions to get any use out of the item. We've found that the Hydra changes are buffs, not nerfs, but our view could change with more data. Slot efficiency turned out to be less important than just hitting your spikes faster. This is why the items have taken a slight efficiency hit.
Personally I prefer waiting and getting the items later even if they cost more gold than they do currently since I want the high stats for my champs scaling rather than get them earlier without as much benefit later in the game and patience is a virtue.
: Fighter Items on PBE for 8.12
Will AS bruisers such as Aatrox, Shyvana, and Warwick benefit from these items just as much as the AD scaling bruisers? They scale a bit differently compared to most others and how will the Trinity Force champions be adjusted should they perform worse after the Sterak's changes like Irelia, Jax, Camille, etc.?
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Stephiroth,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=MAdxih2A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-24T00:49:35.996+0000) > > Hey Barrelbeard! > > Unfortunately for this round of Blood Moon, we did not have time to make any additions. We actually were originally not going to ship any mode during Lunar Revel, due to our pivot in focus on shipping One For All (which I can link if you're curious), but since Lunar Revel is the first event of the year we thought it felt really bad to not have anything. :( > > Hopefully the next time we ship Blood Moon, we can add Kayn and maybe even more champions! <3 * [Riot Stephiroth](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/f/AYQh7p7O/d/MAdxih2A?comment=0001)
Ah thanks, I did not know it was mentioned earlier. Well that definitely answers my question. Feelsbadman.
Rioter Comments
: Wouldn't be fair to people that dodge for legit reasons, such as connection issues (literally being thrown out of CS is something they've got no control over) or suddenly finding out they've got to leave (thus preventing a remake). PBE is unstable, especially with the amount of people there are now. Also, as Belial Lucifer said, it's about many people that dodge once, not the one person that does it frequently (which they cannot do anyway) I recommend you find a premade and play with them. This decreases the amount of dodgers from your side of the team and thus the dodges overall.
Yeah you're right, I need to find people who can group with me on the PBE, going to be hard to do but I will try. And yes, I realize other people have issues like the connection on the PBE and I do understand that problem so it is harder to tell if people are dodging on purpose or not.
Rioter Comments

DCYOUNG888

Level 46 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion