: > To me, that is where the flaw existed in hybrid itemization design. I don't think any special consideration should be given to these items just for being hybrid. The catch should be that they are good only if you can actually use all of the stats on them, but if not then you should be shooting yourself in the foot because the item should not be efficient for those champions. If they're not better than other items - why would you buy them as a hybrid? Because they exist? Furthermore - if this item is good on you and not particularly efficient - what does that say about your AD or AP ratios and your ability to use other items? We could easily make a 1800 gold item that gave 40 AP and 25 AD. For this item to be equivalent to 80 AP or 50 AD - your AP and AD ratios have to **be equal to other character's high AD and AP ratios** innately. Which means that you scale equally well with this item as any other item - regardless of whether it had AD or AP. Which then boils down to - why do you purchase the hybrid item to begin with? In what way is it stronger than others? Because if it provides you a non-stat but still a damage spike - it is guaranteed that you will be balanced around said spike and the same damage effects would occur. You can sidestep this dilemma by stating that hybrid champions would buy this to get access to some other form of utility or sideways benefit that the other items don't provide. However, in this world - hybrid champions can already use literally **every item** in the game outside of penetration items well. Penetration items don't carry a ton of utility - due to their natural advantage of murdering squishy targets. Penetration is also a form of damage spike which I'll address later. Going back to this hybrid item existing as a form of utility - They can already pick and choose the best actives and passives out of the categories - so then it wraps straight back to - why does this need to exist? Why isn't the strength of a hybrid champion already the ability to pick the best items in every conceivable category and use them well? Compound this with the damage efficiency curves - You'll want to also have a look at the multiplicative items in AD and AP. AD has Crit, AS and Lifesteal - as well as other neat things like Hydra. AP has Deathcap as well as other items with AP Ratios on them. Therefore - what you'll tend to see is that, because other paths have **delayed multiplicative synergies** to them - that usually going straight down AD or AP will be highly preferable to getting a mix of the two statistics - due to the multiplicative power of other items in their ecosystem. The real crux of this problem comes down to the fact that skills have linear - rather than exponential ratios. Thus - unless the hybrid item is primarily utility centric - it's not going to have a strong place in either of these builds - because a build full of hybrids with no late multipliers is going to suck - that's not even getting into the problem of defending against hybrid champions innately sucks in the mid-game. You could try to solve this by giving all hybrid characters scaling AD or AP ratios - but again - that lowers their midgame and early-game power spike potential dramatically as in the current case. > In the late game, tanks are likely to have ~130 magic resist and ~180 armor (at least, I always tend to have more armor than MR). At that point, hybrid itemization isn't as useful because you have no way to effectively cut through the resistance of your opponent. This heavily presumes that the role of hybrid is to be able to cleanup and sweep through teams. This assumes that hybrid characters end up as carry classes - rather than either Assassin or Utility classes. But let's brush that aside, while it is true that your damage potential falls off - you ignore the fact that you've been incredibly hard to itemize up till now - as all your opponent's purchases have had half effect on lowering your damage thus far. Then you introduce guaranteed late game damage for these characters - opponents' itemization options will be inefficient in the early, middle or late game. Since you are most likely guaranteed a late game and early purchases have minimal effects - I'm not sure what the effects that would have - but I would assume that you're either going to keep a poor late game - or your mid-game will have to be nerfed to compensate for the fact that you'll never really fall off in the damage curve. (Which then brings you back to exactly the same outcome as introducing a high spike item and lowered ratios would do.) **Edit:** Note that there is actually a fairly reasonable answer to the 'why should hybrid characters get a special utility that is only good on them' than other characters - if their kits are so constrained that they need a specific hybrid utility function to be able to function. This becomes simply a analogue to the damage case - just in utility.
> [{quoted}](name=Xypherous,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=g1iaAREd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-26T09:04:29.826+0000) > > If they're not better than other items - why would you buy them as a hybrid? Because they exist? > > Furthermore - if this item is good on you and not particularly efficient - what does that say about your AD or AP ratios and your ability to use other items? > > We could easily make a 1800 gold item that gave 40 AP and 25 AD. > > For this item to be equivalent to 80 AP or 50 AD - your AP and AD ratios have to **be equal to other character's high AD and AP ratios** innately. Which means that you scale equally well with this item as any other item - regardless of whether it had AD or AP. > > Which then boils down to - why do you purchase the hybrid item to begin with? In what way is it stronger than others? Because if it provides you a non-stat but still a damage spike - it is guaranteed that you will be balanced around said spike and the same damage effects would occur. > > You can sidestep this dilemma by stating that hybrid champions would buy this to get access to some other form of utility or sideways benefit that the other items don't provide. > > However, in this world - hybrid champions can already use literally **every item** in the game outside of penetration items well. Penetration items don't carry a ton of utility - due to their natural advantage of murdering squishy targets. Penetration is also a form of damage spike which I'll address later. > > Going back to this hybrid item existing as a form of utility - They can already pick and choose the best actives and passives out of the categories - so then it wraps straight back to - why does this need to exist? Why isn't the strength of a hybrid champion already the ability to pick the best items in every conceivable category and use them well? > > Compound this with the damage efficiency curves - You'll want to also have a look at the multiplicative items in AD and AP. > > AD has Crit, AS and Lifesteal - as well as other neat things like Hydra. > AP has Deathcap as well as other items with AP Ratios on them. > > Therefore - what you'll tend to see is that, because other paths have **delayed multiplicative synergies** to them - that usually going straight down AD or AP will be highly preferable to getting a mix of the two statistics - due to the multiplicative power of other items in their ecosystem. The real crux of this problem comes down to the fact that skills have linear - rather than exponential ratios. > > Thus - unless the hybrid item is primarily utility centric - it's not going to have a strong place in either of these builds - because a build full of hybrids with no late multipliers is going to suck - that's not even getting into the problem of defending against hybrid champions innately sucks in the mid-game. > > You could try to solve this by giving all hybrid characters scaling AD or AP ratios - but again - that lowers their midgame and early-game power spike potential dramatically as in the current case. > > This heavily presumes that the role of hybrid is to be able to cleanup and sweep through teams. This assumes that hybrid characters end up as carry classes - rather than either Assassin or Utility classes. > > But let's brush that aside, while it is true that your damage potential falls off - you ignore the fact that you've been incredibly hard to itemize up till now - as all your opponent's purchases have had half effect on lowering your damage thus far. > > Then you introduce guaranteed late game damage for these characters - opponents' itemization options will be inefficient in the early, middle or late game. Since you are most likely guaranteed a late game and early purchases have minimal effects - I'm not sure what the effects that would have - but I would assume that you're either going to keep a poor late game - or your mid-game will have to be nerfed to compensate for the fact that you'll never really fall off in the damage curve. > > (Which then brings you back to exactly the same outcome as introducing a high spike item and lowered ratios would do.) > > **Edit:** Note that there is actually a fairly reasonable answer to the 'why should hybrid characters get a special utility that is only good on them' than other characters - if their kits are so constrained that they need a specific hybrid utility function to be able to function. > > This becomes simply a analogue to the damage case - just in utility. What if they were an AD Champion that scaled offensively with AD and scaled defensively with AP? Rageblade if it weren't so completely held back because of how powerful it could be on Kayle/Akali, would work really well on this type of character. Want more heal? Get AP. Want more damage? Get AD and AS. Kayle if reworked could be ideal for this type of scaling. Want a support? Take AP Kayle. Want a ranged Carry? Take AD Kayle. Want a mix of the two at around 40% power? Take both.
Rioter Comments
: I think this is going to be a very interesting change. Whether or not it will work out is going to take some testing, but I like the effort being put into attempting to balance the offensive items. My 2 questions for now are: Are there any plans to do the same for AD items? And if there are such plans, is there any possible ideas for a spellvamp AD item (without AP like Hextech) for AD castors like Jayce.
> [{quoted}](name=BlufirePBE,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=q2694bqE,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2015-06-18T03:41:16.604+0000) > > I think this is going to be a very interesting change. Whether or not it will work out is going to take some testing, but I like the effort being put into attempting to balance the offensive items. > My 2 questions for now are: > Are there any plans to do the same for AD items? > And if there are such plans, is there any possible ideas for a spellvamp AD item (without AP like Hextech) for AD castors like Jayce. AD Spellvamp item was tried on 3s a while back It super buffed Lee/Renekton/Darius/Urgot/Hecarim, all Champs that make Jayce/Pantheon/Talon miserable
: Great list - I'll forward it to live so they can keep an eye on things.
> [{quoted}](name=Xypherous,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=q2694bqE,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2015-06-18T03:23:58.590+0000) > > Great list - I'll forward it to live so they can keep an eye on things. The list maker forgot {{champion:13}} You straight up buffed RoA and Archangels. New Rylais seems pretty terrifying on him. Also, have you thought about making Ryze's R Super Spellvamp instead of just normal Spellvamp?
: It might. However, he'll have less Spell Vamp overall - Kind of want to see how it shakes out before he goes nuts. Gunblade changes will probably wait though until after we see the net effects of this pass.
> [{quoted}](name=Xypherous,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=q2694bqE,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2015-06-18T02:45:14.548+0000) > > It might. However, he'll have less Spell Vamp overall - Kind of want to see how it shakes out before he goes nuts. > > Gunblade changes will probably wait though until after we see the net effects of this pass. If he does go nuts you could always just reduce his E %increased healing stacks
: You can expand the menu by pressing C
> [{quoted}](name=Gam1ngfr3ak,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=E55wd4H4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-15T16:38:18.419+0000) > > You can expand the menu by pressing C It's not in the expanded menu
Rioter Comments
: Veigar changes hitting the PBE Soon
Did you think about changing his passive at all? Maybe something like bonus mana regeneration for building Ability Power? Did you think about reducing the delay on his Dark Matter? 1.2 seconds is quite a long time and will be harder to land with the Stun changes. Possibly make the Landing Range increased to 250-325 from 112.5
: New splash looks nice but this splash works better with the character model. well done
Wukong is most likely getting a texture rebalance soonish, so his model will match the splashart in terms of coloring. They said the next batch of texture rebalances, like what Akali/Corki/Eve etc., got, is coming out on the PBE for the 4.20 patch.
Rioter Comments
: Rough Notes [PBE - 10/09/2014]
Certain characters like {{champion:120}} and {{champion:80}} can't really handle the new jungle because their main sources of wave clear and damage are restricted by "deals less damage to monsters." Could you change this?
: Rough Notes [PBE - 10/09/2014]
Any thoughts on letting Pantheon's E deal full damage to monsters and putting the E passive onto his Q? I think it would help out his clear immensely in this new jungle. Just a thought though.
: > If I pick up the first dragon, then I'm more likely to get the second dragon ... assuming that momentum is maintained at the current level - the dragon buff will spike that momentum ... if the dragons get more significant as the game progresses then it's easy to see a "the more we win, the more we win" pattern start to emerge. This is more true of the existing system of flat gold and XP than of the new one (backloaded boosts) Let me explain: Let's say I had the choice of giving you a one-shot bonus (+500 XP, +200 Gold) or a stacking bonus that looked more like (+250 XP, +100 Gold, +350 XP +150 Gold, for each successive Dragon.) Who is in a better position to claim the second Dragon after the first one? Well, the first Dragon being worth more means that it spikes the power level of the team that had it. Which means that they have more power to claim the second Dragon as well due to that power spike. What the live system does is hide it better though because it rolls all advantages in one sum - so you have no idea how big its contribution was. So currently, whenever Dragon is effective enough to be worth contesting, it's usually been 'whoever gets the first dragon wins the game.' Whenever we've tuned Dragon back such that it isn't effective enough to be worth contesting - you fast push towers instead or do anything besides lane as there is nothing binding you to mid or bottom lane once this is true. In the current state where it's balanced on a knife's edge - all it means is that we've effectively pushed the decision off to whether or not there's some known champion combination or lane oversight that can fast push or not and it starts all over again with moving the rewards of Dragon/Towers up and down to get the knife's edge again.
> > If I pick up the first dragon, then I'm more likely to get the second dragon ... assuming that momentum is maintained at the current level - the dragon buff will spike that momentum ... if the dragons get more significant as the game progresses then it's easy to see a "the more we win, the more we win" pattern start to emerge. > > This is more true of the existing system of flat gold and XP than of the new one (backloaded boosts) > > Let me explain: > > Let's say I had the choice of giving you a one-shot bonus (+500 XP, +200 Gold) or a stacking bonus that looked more like (+250 XP, +100 Gold, +350 XP +150 Gold, for each successive Dragon.) > > Who is in a better position to claim the second Dragon after the first one? Well, the first Dragon being worth more means that it spikes the power level of the team that had it. Which means that they have more power to claim the second Dragon as well due to that power spike. > > What the current system does is hide it better though because it rolls all the other advantages in one sum, so you have no idea how big its contribution was. > > So currently, whenever Dragon is effective enough to be worth contesting, it's usually been 'whoever gets the first dragon wins the game.' > > Whenever we've tuned Dragon back such that it isn't effective enough to be worth contesting - you fast push towers instead or do anything besides lane as there is nothing binding you to mid or bottom lane once this is true. > > In the current state where it's balanced on a knife's edge - all it means is that we've effectively pushed the decision off to whether or not there's some known champion combination or lane oversight that can fast push or not and it starts all over again with moving the rewards of Dragon/Towers up and down to get the knife's edge again. So the winning team has to work harder to maintain dragon dominance, but they are rewarded for that new risk?
: Preseason 2015: Experimental objective and item changes
So does this mean we get more items like Ravenous Hydra? I always liked it because it gives pushing power to everyone and can be tuned specifically, but then you get a problem where every single person buys it. I can't think of a single melee AD top laner that doesn't buy this item. I'm interested to see what these items do but I'm just worried they will become staples and just shift the game towards that instead of being a "nice option"
: AD Casters and spell vamp is a massive red herring. No amount of spells can compete with a 1.0 AD repeatable single target attack in terms of sustained regeneration. Not only do most AD casters benefit way more from life steal than spell vamp but Spell Vamp helps out the AD Caster's counter class (Bruisers) far more than AD Casters themselves (Mostly due to the fact that Spell Vamp doesn't care whether you deal magical or physical damage.) > Supports This preseason patch isn't focused on any particular role. We're more looking at the end-game strategies that entire teams can employ or interact with.
> AD Casters and spell vamp is a massive red herring. No amount of spells can compete with a 1.0 AD repeatable single target attack in terms of sustained regeneration. > > Not only do most AD casters benefit way more from life steal than spell vamp but Spell Vamp helps out the AD Caster's counter class (Bruisers) far more than AD Casters themselves (Mostly due to the fact that Spell Vamp doesn't care whether you deal magical or physical damage.) I remember that Health + AD + Pen + Spellvamp item on TT right when it first got remade. That item made me excited as a Pantheon and Talon player but then I realized that it made Lee Sin/Renekton/Darius so terrifying that I couldn't play either Pantheon or Talon anymore while that item existed.
: Experimental preseason 2015 changes hitting the PBE over the next few days
Are you going to remove Grievous Wounds yet? Forced countering mechanics that are mostly used to make sure people can't recover from your burst is odd.
: Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't think Akali has ever been in a healthy place when she's been strong, outside of early Season 2 where defenses were high and her hybrid damage was a major liability.
I have to wonder what would happen if you changed Akali's spellvamp into lifesteal so instead of getting sustain from just straight up bursting you with her abilities she had to hit you. I suppose the only thing to worry about is her rushing Attack Speed + AP if the LS scaled with AP like her SV does.
: A brief summary of why lifesteal on ADC fits our current design needs: 1. We don't want random damage to take your ADC out of a fight for very long - thus, a source of mega-sustain on ADCs that also involves farming is good. When this isn't true, poke becomes excessively powerful at stopping an attempt at team fighting. 2. It means that clutch saves often don't have to be as overbearing as most classes have some way to amplify the effect of a save. Fighters and Tanks have natural defenses. Other supports have peels of their own. ADCs, given time, can self-heal. This means that the power of a clutch save spell doesn't swing wildly between classes and thus you don't have to do something ridiculous to get a save. 3. In Lanes, lifesteal helps gently nudge the triangle of bottom lane (sustain/harass/burst) in favor of harassment and burst strategies by offering low levels of sustain to every character involve. I'm glossing over a lot of major details so there's plenty of stuff to pick on there. Lifesteal isn't perfect - but it's serving a lot of useful goals at the moment.
Is it possible that you could give Melees more Lifesteal that isn't only limited to farming/pushing? Given how hard it is to keep meleeing people it seems odd that Lifesteal is more effective on a Ranged person over a Melee person. Not all Melees want to just build Health + Armor so they can actually use their Lifesteal + Damage items. ({{champion:266}} is a major example of this)
: I would love to have some diversity in the spells, right now it's almost impossible to play without {{summoner:4}} for example, maybe with the items you're planning on implementing, how about like a "Blink Dagger", has a similar function to Flash, that opens way for innovation, people will get creative with it, mix different summoner spells with the item for new strategies, just my 2 cents, really, also, i think Flash should just be innate to every champion, and then you should be able to pick 2 more summoner spells..
Blink Dagger just encourages every single person to buy it and then you get characters that won't be played because they can't effectively rush the item and have it be slot efficient.
: I can understand the frustration you have. Summoner Spells are always on the list of things to be ideally worked on - and it always gets dropped because other things seem more important because the current system works well enough not to cause huge problems and the amount of resources it would require to renovate the thing always weighs against all the other things we could be doing. Honestly, I don't know when we'll work on these. I just know that I agree with you that the system needs love.
Flash turns the tide of battle. No other summoner spell really does besides Teleport, which I feel is fine. Flash isn't made to stop engages or to create plays, it just gives you a blink and you can do whatever you want with it. Ignite has one purpose. Ghost has one purpose. Exhaust has one purpose. Heal has one purpose with an arbitrary speed boost slapped on. Teleport has multiple uses and meaningful downsides when you don't have it, so you have to manage it. We need more spells that just expand your options, not spells that are used for a specific purpose. Leave specific purposes for abilities and innates on the kit themselves. I don't Flash just to kill that guy, I don't Flash just to get away. I can always choose not to use my Flash or my Teleport and save it for later. It doesn't feel like I can rightly not use my Ignite, I always need to use it when they have below 5% or so health, and if I don't use it during that window I used it wrong. We don't need spells like this in the game, even on kits. Something like a Banner that you place down could be a good spell. I would argue that its a shame Akali has her shroud because that could be a wicked summoner spell, lol.
: I think people would agree with you that blue buff makes a lot of champion balance problematic - especially since it synergizes well with other items. I tried a couple different iterations of blue buff - these were on the whole about as problematic or far less satisfying than the current one, so in the end - I simply nerfed the duration of the buff so that you couldn't maintain 100% uptime if you had control of both blue camps (which is a lot of the problem with it as a Siege tool.)
I honestly think Blue Buff should be retooled as a "regen" buff rather than a Mana + CDR buff. CDR is such a powerful stat that is really hard to gauge how much power it does. I feel like you could make it the go to Regen buff, especially if it only increased Health and Resource regen by a percentage rather than a flat amount. Right now it just feels like the "mid lane needs this buff no matter what" buff.
: Speed is the tool of the young, experience, that of the wizened.
I feel like this needs to be a quote for {{champion:26}} rework
: Holy crap. Okay you win, that's a pretty crazy challenge.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED {{champion:38}} Q shield moved to passive mechanic E now is a travel time pulse Q is now a skillshot with like a .25 second silence Q and E damage overall increased R deals no damage but makes Kass immune to everything for like .75 seconds
: Sion end game stats
You don't really get any other sources of healing on Sion though.
: [Quality Issue] New SR environment quality
: [Champion Abilities] Clarity!
Some characters, {{champion:86}}, have somewhat confusing tooltips. Specifically with his E it will say the ratio (big numer) plus # when it should honestly say Base+Scaling like every other ability. I think I saw this on {{champion:107}} Q too. Also, {{champion:80}} E needs to list Champion damage first.
: Well Riot GMang, What have you taken from this as feedback as we have not heard you say anything for 3 days and we have given you feedback on how we feel about the change. As I have stated on my other post you should not do this change lightly (as I imagine from the way you have responded thus far) and should really consider the repercussions of the change more. From what has been said the damage is a nerf pretty much no matter how you look at it as a champion standing in the center of the old ult would still take more damage than if they stood there in the new one just based off of the damage and AOE of the individual cannonballs. Is this just a one off here is what we are doing deal with it type of change cause you asked for feedback but haven't responded to most complaints but answered just to clarify info about it not to take notes about it. Sorry if this sounds angry I'm a bit on tilt as Riot has still yet to give a shit about the dominion community.
Unlike you, Riot GMang doesn't have all the free time in the world to just sit in a thread and complain. Just be patient, you will get a response if any eventually. If you don't get one, there was nothing to say of value and it would be a waste of time for a rioter to go "sorry nothing to say" anyway.
: Gangplank ult change incoming
Random Idea: What if you got your Q passive whenever you killed anything with your Ultimate?
: Just to clarify: the slow behavior hasn't meaningfully changed. Like on Live, the zone continuously slows all enemies, not the cannonballs. Buff bar behavior did get updated though. On average (edit: compared to Live*), damage right at center will be lower, while damage away from the center will be higher. We found that for practical applications (team fights, wave clears), this was generally a net gain (as was the reliability). The cooldown tuning should just be a buff overall. :P But if people have other thoughts when they play it, I'll be reading all the posts here!
I feel like it should be the opposite, more damage in the center and less on the outside and the slow in general should be higher than 25%.
: What was the change again?
The Ultimate no longer fires 25 individual cannonballs over 6 seconds at 75/120/165 per cannonball of magic damage. It now firest 7 barrages of Cannonballs over 7 seconds each dealing 75/120/165 magic damage.
: I haven't seen the details yet, but does the ult still have an AP ratio on it? I really truly hope so. But if not, why can't it have dual scaling? I think it's important for Gangplank to have build diversity, thus I really support AP Gangplank as a fun niche build.
It deals 75/120/165 magic damage per second over 7 seconds. Equating to 525/840/1155 which is 72% less than it could ever deal on live.
: Tried it out against some bots, the damage and especially the reliability of it feels really really good. Damage might be too high now that it's not RNG, but it was against bots so dunno.... My only big complaint at the moment would be the visual change. Not a fan of the cannonballs falling at the same time like a wave, I liked the old ult visual with the multiple explosions going off all over the place.
They reduced the damage by 72%. I feel like you have never seen how crazy GP's ult can be on live if it hits consistently.
: Gangplank ult change incoming
You massively nerfed the Ultimate by switching it to 7 barrages instead of accounting for the number of Cannonballs fired. **HIS ULT SHOULD BE TERRIFYING if you land the entirety of it on someone, but only dealing 525 damage over 7 seconds on an Ultimate Global Ability just seems bad and feels awful. ** Each and every Cannonball applied the slow before, now only each second does. That means 25% is barely even enough to cut it anymore especially for an Ultimate ability. it went from dealing a potential damage of 1875/3000/4125 to 525/840/1155 which is effectively you changing his ultimate to deal 28% of the damage it could ever possibly deal just so you could make it more reliable. Seems really weird to me. AND it lost the ability to deal that individual cannon damage to anything it landed on, so you could clear an entire wave bottom with it if you got lucky or heavily contribute to a teamfight without being there. **Now it feels like its ACTUALLY HARDER to land your cannonballs than it was before, which seems ironic. ** Now it feels like it it WAY too easy to run out of, barely does any amount of damage if someone stands in all of it and is barely even noticeable anymore. I beg you to test it at a much higher Slow amount and a much higher damage amount. You can even raise the CD of it heavily if you want to give it back a lot of the Damage and more Slow so it actually feels like an Ultimate, that would be completely fine.
: [4.5] The Changes to the Lee Sin Changes
I think you can adjust his E in power if you removed the AS slow and the truesight. You could make the MS slow a lot stronger if it was just an MS slow instead of also an AS slow. like others have said you want to run when your AS is slowed and you want to fight when your MS is slowed.
: [Hopefully 4.5] Gragas Rework Feedback Thread
Im afraid that a tankier Gragas will just go into the Jungle and outshine Diana, Sejuani, Maokai and everyother tanky AP bruiser. Damage reduction? Check. Mobility? Check. Good clears? Check. High base damage? Check. Mostly magic damage so you can have more AD? Check. Fear the drunk man coming from beating up monsters.

CragBlade

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion