: That's why it doesn't hurt to be NICE to your PBE community Riot.
Indeed, zero fucks given. They hardly even interact with the community here in the boards,I would not expect them to do any the things mentioned above, that's why I stopped doing the whole " bug searching campaign ". Not worth my time.
: This version of Poro King is totally useless.
So all you want it's a selfish action. " ban strong picks and pick what we want to counter others " ? Go play ranked if you wanna play that way (which is to win obviously) most of us play to have fun in this, lets say deathmatch, mode. The mode should always be random especially when it's held on Howling Abyss map.
: ok i suppose you were aatrox in that game, he surely said something really bad but you aren't much right you teased him so don't be the guy that throw the stone and hide the hand cause for what i can see right now you are worse than him
No, in fact he was Ashe and the fact that he is reporting him is more funny. :D If he wasn't toxic to you eslei why report him? Why are you being the snitch? :/
: Thank god urf is gone...
You must be pretty bad at it to get into the process of creating this thread. Oh wait you are. :D https://imgur.com/S7TpSgY
: These boards are out of control.......
No one pays any attention to their whine anyway. :P
: Nerf on Zhonyas?
Get a load of this guy, jesus! The cd of the item is 2 minutes and of the barrier and ignite 2 and a half, almost like a summoner spell. Are you kidding us?
: Kind of sad that none of Rioters saw my almost 16k VIEWS thread about 2 REALLY TOXIC PERSONS
If they use harsh words to you, flame them and don't use the harsh words, works for me and most of the times I am feeling relieved. :) You don't have to wish anything bad, just tell them anything which is not an obvious flame but a flame at the same time and try to focus on them in the game and then type " ? ", they tend to get more mad. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Cowseption,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=X7vYLVpL,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-15T19:03:46.586+0000) > > So we don't get notification about every person who got punished. You want to tell us this works with a percent? > There is a chance to get notification and a chance we do not get? Is this some kind of a joke? > On live servers you get at least 5 messages per 1-2 weeks and here you say we dont get for every person who got punished and we may get for some? Thats what they told you to tell us? > Sorry I'm not convinced. You only get a notification if the game in which you reported the person was the last "straw" to trigger a punishment. People take live more seriously than PBE unfortunately, so fewer people are reported here and as a result fewer people are banned. > Edit: > I haven't seen anywhere that we may get notified about a person, so a newcomer would think the report system works exactly like the one in the live servers, which there someone can get banned in 5 games even after months of being idle. It *does* work like live. Can't guarantee whether the thresholds are different, but it's the same design. Since it's the same design, you could also go to the Player Behaviour section on the NA boards, there's tons of people with knowledge on the system. > Having that said there is no proof to your facts, about getting notification and even if indeed a Rioter post it somewhere I missed is a BIG joke. I'm not seeing you provide evidence of your own statements but you're accusing my statements of being proof-less? Yikes... And even if I provide the statements, you won't believe them anyway? Yikes 2.0... So this will be my final reply on this side-discussion. But here's a few statements how/that it works: [1](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/rAf4tIOV-so-much-toxic-and-leaver-because-they-think-they-are-in-pbe-so-they-can-do-anything?comment=0005) [2](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/mwpGtPpd-i-was-just-banned?comment=0004) [3](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/U0UgApxB-report) > When in the live servers someone gets punished and immediately after 15 minutes you get this notification and here you don't. See above.
Well, I am not gonna lie here but the only time I got notification was on February 10-20 minutes after the game I played which I reported a guy spamming the word "kys" in the all chat 10 times (yea I still remember how many times he said it and even his champion in arurf) . That was the first and sadly the last time I got notification about a report, after this nothing at all, no matter how many guys I report. But the real problem must be as you said, that they don't get reported that often in order the system to detect them, then maybe they should lower the amount of (times?) someone needs to get reported in order to get banned.
: Contrary to what many people believe, reporting works on the PBE and penalties are stricter than on live. So please make the best of it and use it! Unfortunately, you won't get a notification for every person you helped punishing, but your report will always contribute if it's legit. Name calling by the boards is strictly forbidden, [as is written in the universal LoL boards rules](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/TELEBnr1-universal-rules), so for the sake of your own account (you're currently at risk as well for breaking Boards rules), I recommend you remove the names/screens/videos. This forum is for bug reports and feedback, not to start a witch hunt. Since you're not in the game anymore, sending a ticket to [Riot support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) with evidence is your best bet. PBE accounts cannot create tickets at the moment, so instead please use your live account and specify you're talking about PBE in the ticket.
So we don't get notification about every person who got punished. You want to tell us this works with a percent? There is a chance to get notification and a chance we do not get? Is this some kind of a joke? On live servers you get at least 5 messages per 1-2 weeks and here you say we dont get for every person who got punished and we may get for some? Thats what they told you to tell us? Sorry I'm not convinced. Edit: I haven't seen anywhere that we may get notified about a person, so a newcomer would think the report system works exactly like the one in the live servers, which there someone can get banned in 5 games even after months of being idle. Having that said there is no proof to your facts, about getting notification and even if indeed a Rioter post it somewhere I missed is a BIG joke. When in the live servers someone gets punished and immediately after 15 minutes you get this notification and here you don't.
: RIOTERS, you should ban these guys not only from PBE but their original servers.
Ban on PBE? What is that? Is it a cookie? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} RIOT DOESNT CARE IF THEY CARE THE REPORT SYSTEM WOULD BE MORE SENSITIVE IN CATCHING BAD WORDS AND DELIVERING BANS. Wake up players, they don't give a shit about us.
: fuck you {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Next time dont be toxic. Lets hope you learn your lesson. :)
: shut up
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Byeee <3
: holy shit
Good one toxic kid less. Neeeeeeext.
: Hey there \o/ It's [already been reported](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/BOFAGmVB-worlds-loot-bug). Next time, please first look through the forums (and/or use the search option) to see if your problem has been reported already, then upvote/comment on those instead of making your own. Duplicate threads make it hard to keep track of the boards.
Still it hasn't been fixed and there is no notification. Better tell your friends to fix the problem rather than using your Ctrl+C.
: Call me biased but Transcendence and Gathering Storm should remain strong as they are in ARURF
: This is not true, I reported someone the other day. Next game after it finished I got a message saying my recent report punished a player. So while you may not be getting these messages, describe what is transpiring and the reports will be that much more towards that person ban.
Yea I got a message too. Only one time. Out of dozens. And the guy was just spamming the word " kys " multiple times in the all chat. If it works only for situations like this what is the point?
: This is what we got when PBE is free for all
Yea the report system is a big joke. Thumbs up for this!
: Riot has large number of things that promote toxicity. Some of them just difference between professional play vs everyone else. Others are just lack of mental capacity. Example of both is at end of a pro game can see players sit around nexus without ending. This in itself isn't big deal and in pro play where money is on the line it is their job to win and small things that can effect player mentality into next games and give you an edge can be huge thing. Then you take same examples in everyday games. At very high elo you can get same players each game so you could maybe say same thing only not as much pressure and no money on line. Yet you will see it in low elo games where chances of you getting same people are so small almost never happen, no money on line, just plain completely and utter toxic. Of the second, on pbe you can get rp easily and have option to skin boost for your team. And low and behold a simple and nice thing turns toxic when players will wait until last seconds to boost changing their teammates skins and forcing them to play with skin they might not like or want to use. Not only is it retarded that it changes your skin sometimes, it can be used at last second so even if you're at the keyboard paying attention to lobby you still most likely won't have time to get your original skin back. tldr their "No tolerance" is bull. Good example of riot toxicity, for awhile they would reset servers on pbe nearly everyday and how they did it? Riot would give you 5 minute warning at menu. They don't disable matchmaking hour earlier or give real notice they just shut down servers. So your game you started minute before warning or before would just stop with 0 warning. PBE is for testing the game not their toxicity policies and programs.
They're very narrow-minded little people and stuck to their stupid policies. This will only change when many people start losing interest in testing stuff in PBE. As for me I only play some arams per day just to take the 3000 RP and my skins, I'm not gonna waste time for people who don't waste time for us. PBE is a small world they could handle the reports manually, but nahhh who gives a shit. .I.
: ARURF: Revert Transcendence Nerfs
The balancing team is a joke. Enough said.
: When can I play chess?
: TOXIC PLAYERS ON THE PBE SERVERS
Yea Amy yea, tell that to the 5 most toxic guys I've ever seen in PBE and still keeping an eye on them. They're still playing even tho they were so toxic I even kept their names ( 2 are from May ) they're still playing even tho they were saying things like " get c*ncer, go k*s ". Yea Riot cares so much. xD
: Toxic players, inters, trollers...etc
Of course they don't care, is that a real question? :D
: or you could just own all the skins that can be boosted, that way it doesn't switch your skins, it's my solution. though in fairness it's only viable on pbe if you have an older pbe account and/or on normal servers if you have more money than sense. on normal servers I don't see this being too much of a problem as people boost a lot less often when it is actually costing them. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kaisa My Jam,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=Ls8KQEHi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-02T22:47:38.741+0000) > > or you could just own all the skins that can be boosted, that way it doesn't switch your skins, it's my solution. > > though in fairness it's only viable on pbe if you have an older pbe account and/or on normal servers if you have more money than sense. > on normal servers I don't see this being too much of a problem as people boost a lot less often when it is actually costing them. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} I don't know what is more absurd, this comment or the post.
: Report
Best feeling in the world! ^_^
: PBEに来ているガレンの変更についての要望
: They're literally changing the client right now. Have you seen a new screen when you open the game? There is a sticky on the bugs board about it. The client also received a massive overhaul just a couple of years ago. To say that the client is as old as the game is extremely disingenuous.
> [{quoted}](name=Justmenow,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=trzvKlAc,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-09-30T21:01:55.161+0000) > > They're literally changing the client right now. Have you seen a new screen when you open the game? There is a sticky on the bugs board about it. The client also received a massive overhaul just a couple of years ago. To say that the client is as old as the game is extremely disingenuous. Still this isn't something that came out few months ago. Hell, Pubg is doing better job than them.
: Game gets stuck on accept screen again.
Yea the thing with the Beta Environment is, something gets called beta when its in its first steps, now you will say the client is to test skins etc which could get called beta phases, but the client it self is like 9? 10 years old? Things like that shouldn't and mustn't happening anymore. The only reason for that is dear old Riot Games doesn't wanna spend their " hard working money " into fixing a test client only a dozen of people play. I don't know a lot about developing but most of problems are fundamental and only a small percent is actually bug in the game. Doesn't this sounds a little too weird to you? That the problem actually is the client and not so much the champion/skin/in-game bugs? Few days ago we had connection issues without them posting any notice. But yea go on defend them, they always do the best, just not enough? Dunno.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: [PBE] this is probably the most hilarious bug ever ! TFT in game is not playable AT ALL !
And still no warning, not a single notice. What are they doing? Eating burgers?
: No one is doing anything to fix the lag on PBE.. *sigh*
We just reached 16k ms in the game, great Riot Games! Most stable test server in the history!
: Extremely high ping on the PBE's TFT
I now have 14k ms! I didnt even know it good reach that high! Riot Games, best company there is! PBE best test client there is!
: No one is doing anything to fix the lag on PBE.. *sigh*
They dont care about the feedback regarding anything but skins. :) Worst company there is out there.
: Based on [this comment](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/G71KwHu4-a-greeting-to-the-boards-community?comment=00000000), seems nobody downvoted him except himself. All good \o/
: A Greeting To the Boards Community
Lol who downvotes a post with nothing more but good intentions? Whats the problem with you people? Are you miserable or something? Not like anyone will give a fuck about the downvote anyway but how much can that person has to suck to press the downvote option for this thread? Gear Maker you shouldn't join here mate, this community is more toxic and has maybe not so much stupid people but the stupid people here are way more stupid than those on the live servers. Cheers. :) I give you an upvote just to get on the nerves of the moron who downvoted you bro. :)
: Teemo has the wrong eternals in the store
Were they on drugs when they were writing the descriptions? So many mistakes. ;p{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Toxicity in OBE
Only two people here will tell you that the system is working, but it seems they're either lying or don't know what's happening.
: [ARURF] So, ARURF once more, is it?
I agree with the whole post but the catapult..ok the first time it appeared was hell of a fun but now I kind of not like it because it makes the game VERY fast paced. Not because like a guy last time said " its a feeding machine " but because he return to lane so fast and you progress faster making the game last not so long to really have fun. Other than that everything you said is good.
: Remove smite from the ARURF so Chinese players don't AFK jungle
Shut the fuck up already. Every fucking day you cry about something. What will happen to the live servers if they remove the smite here so you dont have Chinese afking? Eh? Ever thought about that? Shut the fuck up and go play in the live servers if you dont like it. Stupid annoying brat.
: Ok, you are speaking of a specific subsystem (the IFS, which handles reports). That is an entirely different conversation. Since that is a significantly different topic than this thread, feel free to open your own thread about this. Your original comment said: > I'm talking about it's " construction ". Which is a broad stroke of the game in general, which one could interpret as you saying "this issue in the thread is just another example about the problems with PBE". This is further supported by your comment: > ... can't make the PBE stable! PBE stability has **nothing** to do with the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) of one particular system. The IFS not being effective to your liking does not support the argument that PBE is not stable. That aside, PBE being not stable is literally the point of having PBE in the first place, as I stated in my previous reply.
Lol chill out nerd, the IFS was just an example I wrote in order to enhance the following: They don't want to invest money into fixing it. The heads are too busy ordering and giving money in order to create skins which for once they made something good and not something pedoskins. If they wanted to they would have. Live server client is much much more complicated than PBE's client and with way more players. I only see two people here defending them and not actually try to argue with me. Good job, if you don't have to add something to argue with and just spread thin air, don't reply at all. No I won't waste my time opening any thread here just for it to remain un-replied by the apathetic staff of PBE, thanks but no sorry.
: The reason we dont have URF more often is because your parents are twins
: I guess it comes down to anecdotal evidence. I get a relative big amount of instant feedback report messages, I think I get one every 5 games or so? Edit: in another post of you where you mentioned a Rioter looking at reports with apathy: PBE's reporting system is the exact same one as live and therefore largely automated.
Explain me this then, I tend to play around 3-4 games per day mostly, why we all find more toxic players in here rather than on the live servers and why there is this " rumor " that players here...lets say often would not get banned if they flame? I've seen in posts which contain in-game chat saying " it's pbe here I will not get banned " I do not recall seeing anyone on live servers saying something similar.
: Yeah, and posts like this are the exact reason why we don't have urf more often.
: Had a good laugh. Thank you for your second salty answer. I will still post my personal opinion. go on the live servers if you want a working environment go on the live servers if you want a working environment go on the live servers if you want a working environment go on the live servers if you want a working environment go on the live servers if you want a working environment go on the live servers if you want a working environment go on the live servers if you want a working environment go on the live servers if you want a working environment go on the live servers if you want a working environment go on the live servers if you want a working environment
You continue showing us who is the stupid here, thank you. :) It seems we don't have something else to discuss here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cowseption,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=xJRd4hRu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-06T12:19:35.718+0000) > > They've got so much money and they still after all those years can't make the PBE stable! And I'm not talking about the connection, I'm talking about it's " construction ". You do realize that the point of the PBE is to TEST things? I am a software developer. On my projects, our non-production environments (dev, test, etc... aka what PBE is) often have critical issues affecting major functionality. The point is to catch those before they get to production. Yes, ideally, all bugs would be caught by the engineering team (developers, system admins, etc), but we don't live in that ideal world, and people make mistakes. The fact that it was caught on PBE before it got to live is exceptional, and makes the case for having this environment in the first place! Remember, the "B" in PBE, stands for "Beta". By playing here, you get the **privilege** to see the bleeding edge changes AND you get to play with new content for **free**. The trade off, is you also play on an unstable environment that is prone to hiccups & problems.
It is just poorly developed. If they wanted to invest money to make it more stable they would. We are talking about a multi-dollar company not just some second rate studio. I have no problem facing bugs inside the game, its just natural. I have problem facing them in the client and not always getting them fixed, moreover the apathy of the guys who are supposed to keep an eye on the reports, they just left their half ass report system which most probably is outdated do all the " work ". They say the reports count but I've been keeping an eye in many guys who flame hard in my games and only has been banned on February only because he spammed the word " k*s " 10 times in the all chat.
: Our punishment system works. We don't even have chat restrictions. People either get a 14-day ban or a permanent one. They just don't want you to believe that the system works. So it goes like this: people don't get banned -> people stop believing in system -> they stop reporting -> system doesn't detect wrongdoers -> system cannot ban said wrongdoers -> people don't get banned. See what's happening? They can misbehave as long as they convince people not to report "because they don't get banned anyway." System only works as good as we make use of it. Giving punishing power to older players will just result in power abuse and/or more account sharing. "Oh this guy (un)intentionally inted in this game and lost me my promo's, so I'm going to get them banned."
Yea it works alright. :P Thats why there are a dozen daily posts of people complaining about players trash talking. I usually tend to keep an eye on the guys who flame a lot, being really toxic in my games and guess what only one got banned and it was on February and of course he got banned because he spammed the " k*s " word 10 times in the all chat.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: When I do not give you conclusive and almighty answers but instead just post my personal opinion, I do not see why this makes me "not intelligent enough". Please consider to lower your salt %.
> [{quoted}](name=Janmm16,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=yYIznwKq,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T15:46:42.127+0000) > > When I do not give you conclusive and almighty answers but instead just post my personal opinion, I do not see why this makes me "not intelligent enough". Please consider to lower your salt %. No one cares about your ridiculous personal opinion, trust me. When I see people with low iq replying on my comment with idiotic sentences my salt level skyrocks, I shall bring it then to ur IQ level if that would make you satisfied.
: Since we are in testing server why don't we just get 9999999 free rp xD ?
They also dont wanna waste money into fixing this issue, if they actually wanted they would have. There is no " I can not " there is only " I dont want to ".
: go on the live servers if you want a working environment
> [{quoted}](name=Janmm16,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=yYIznwKq,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-10T13:43:30.512+0000) > > go on the live servers if you want a working environment {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: go on the live servers if you want a working environment
> [{quoted}](name=Janmm16,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=yYIznwKq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T10:35:51.309+0000) > > go on the live servers if you want a working environment If that's the only thing you thought to write and understood from all that , please withdraw from this post you are not intelligent enough sorry.
: You invested... hundreds of dollars on your treatment in a testing server? I agree that it would be nice for Riot to keep us up to date, but the reality is that since we're a testing server, things can (and are supposed to) bug out in order to prevent these happening on live. Considering it's weekend now, there's a chance we will get a form of emergency maintenance. Keep this in mind while playing: there's a chance you're unexpectedly thrown out.
> [{quoted}](name=Amy Sery,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=yYIznwKq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-07T05:48:40.834+0000) > > You invested... hundreds of dollars on your treatment in a testing server? I agree that it would be nice for Riot to keep us up to date, but the reality is that since we're a testing server, things can (and are supposed to) bug out in order to prevent these happening on live. Considering it's weekend now, there's a chance we will get a form of emergency maintenance. Keep this in mind while playing: there's a chance you're unexpectedly thrown out. This is so inaccurate, because it is a " testing " environment it doesn't have to be buggy as fuck. Player's Unkown Battlegrounds has its own test server to test bugs and we all know PUBG is more buggy than LoL and still the function and the structure of the client is 10 times better than PBE's. They just dont want to invest money on PBE. Are they paying you to spread those bullshits every now and then? No offence but you defend them in every complain the community makes.
: Going from urf to regular league reminds you how garbage this game is without rotating game modes
Show more

Cowseption

Level 85 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion