: Leona needs base stat compensation
: i cant even get enough gold for seekers until 10 min, thats how badly i was getting zoned, like talons w would take nearly half my hp bar, which by the time i did get it, it didnt matter, talon was 12/0
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=bTVBUVKK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-18T14:05:33.219+0000) > > i cant even get enough gold for seekers until 10 min, thats how badly i was getting zoned, like talons w would take nearly half my hp bar, which by the time i did get it, it didnt matter, talon was 12/0 You can still get the two cloth armor components for 600 gold, or a Doran's Shield is things are *really* bad.
: Electrocute is broken at early levels
Electrocute doesn't add too terribly much to an early combo, especially since it's 40+10xlevel magic damage with a fairly hefty cooldown early on. The training dummies don't quite accurately portray this, since they have 100 armor, meaning you won't benefit as much from your Lethality reds as you would against a squishy. Also, if Xerath is in melee range of an enemy AD assassin, he honestly deserves to get chunked.
: Mages need armor
{{item:3191}} {{item:3157}} You even get a 600 gold discount on hourglass with the stopwatch rune. You'll be fine.
Rioter Comments
: Leona needs base stat compensation
As a Leona main myself, I'd rather she gets her boost split between Base AD/Armor instead of full armor. The AA-Q-AA adds up to a lot of damage early game, plus she can always use a little more incentive to keep swording people in the face after her initial engage. I'd personally be happy with Base AD: 60 -> 68 Armor: 27.2 -> 36
: 6/27 PBE Build: The Leona Changes Aren't Good. At All.
Leona main here, I'm fairly worried about the changes too. It seems they want to switch her damage from more of an upfront burst to more of an extended fight pattern, but the two buffs towards that goal (the -2 sec Q cd, and the new ult passive) don't do enough to offset the bevy of damage nerfs she's received. (Has any champ ever had damage nerfs on 4 different abilities at the same time before?) To help her out a bit, I would consider reducing the mana cost on her Q, especially since she'll be using it more for less damage. Additionally, giving her 5 incandescence buffed attacks at all ranks would help her level 6 still be quite threatening. I realize the buffed autos apply her passive, but it's not going to be procced every time, and hitting them with another Q while you have the ult passive will cause duplicate procs.
: Everyone plays both rounds, regardless of not completing the first round. The first round has a hard limit of 20 minutes. If the attacking team has not destroyed the base within 20 minutes, the round still swaps, and then they have to defend for up to 20 minutes. ^^ If the second attacking team fails to defeat the base within 20 minutes (aka fails to beat the first round time), then the second defending team wins! We definitely understand this part of the game is kind of confusing, and we're going to add some messaging in the in-game Chat that will hopefully help clarify this! Thanks for the feedback! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Aw darn, I was hoping for a thunderdome style sudden death in the case of a tie or at least a really close match.
Rioter Comments
: 1. They're not unique - but they are additive. 2. Nope - This stat is different from Spirit Visage's passive which amplifies every source of healing. 3. It tends to be hard to build something like this given the gold constraints and the fact that there's really no sources of 'unreliable' gold for supports to aspire to. The gold system is very fundamentally flawed when it comes to this role in particular in that there's no real way to accrue a huge variance of gold that the super-larger ticket items can fit in well. It's an interesting space but we'll have to do some more groundwork first I think. First off - We probably want to encapsulate all ally buffs somehow - and then keyword that so it can be referenced - then we can talk about the super item that allows for that.
> [{quoted}](name=Xypherous,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=NT7UcOWt,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2016-06-16T04:16:54.239+0000) > > 1. They're not unique - but they are additive. > > 2. Nope - This stat is different from Spirit Visage's passive which amplifies every source of healing. > > 3. It tends to be hard to build something like this given the gold constraints and the fact that there's really no sources of 'unreliable' gold for supports to aspire to. The gold system is very fundamentally flawed when it comes to this role in particular in that there's no real way to accrue a huge variance of gold that the super-larger ticket items can fit in well. > > It's an interesting space but we'll have to do some more groundwork first I think. First off - We probably want to encapsulate all ally buffs somehow - and then keyword that so it can be referenced - then we can talk about the super item that allows for that. That sounds neat, having a global buff keyword and then itemization that boosted buff effect/duration/etc. I might throw together a rough concept on the live boards to have a look at. **EDIT**: I did a little concept on boards for you to look over http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2EoTGuYi-the-ally-buff-keyword-and-how-it-can-expand-itemization-options
: > I always like the idea of being able to use the Ohmwrecker on allied OR enemy towers. I think the reason Ohmwrecker isn't very popular is because you get to a point when you're tanky enough not to need to deactivate their tower. The idea of making Ohmwrecker basically have a dual function ran into problems where - by end games - there were no towers. It delayed Ohmwrecker feeling awful to build due to lack of useful targets - but the fact that it was so keyed into just towers made this approach tricky as you tend to get the item late - but you also burn all of its potential. :/
> [{quoted}](name=Xypherous,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=NT7UcOWt,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-16T00:31:15.554+0000) > > The idea of making Ohmwrecker basically have a dual function ran into problems where - by end games - there were no towers. It delayed Ohmwrecker feeling awful to build due to lack of useful targets - but the fact that it was so keyed into just towers made this approach tricky as you tend to get the item late - but you also burn all of its potential. :/ What if you did something akin to Azir passive? Use the active to make a mini-tower on a downed turret?
: [6.13 Planned] Adjustments to.. more Stuff! [Part 2 - Teleport / Support Items]
These are looking pretty neat, Xyph! I have a few questions for you though. 1. Is the Heal/Shield amp on these items Unique, or can I build Crucible and Censer together for a 30% boost? (Or more if they're multiplicative) 2. Is natural health regeneration amplified by the Heal/Shield power passive? 3. Have you ever considered a larger-ticket support item, ala deathcap, that supports could use to double-down on their utility late game or if they're ahead? Something not stat-efficient in terms of combat statistics, but had unique stats such as heal/shield power, + Max CDR, summoner spell CDR, or increased CC duration.
: New "Nexus Siege" game mode coming soon to PBE for the RGM queue.
Two questions: 1. If team 1 on attack gets a 13 minute nexus, does the game immediately end if team 2 can't get a nexus kill at 13 minutes, or does the whole 20 minute timer still tick down? 2. On the rare chance that both teams get the same time to nexus kill, does the game end in a draw, or is there some sort of tiebreaker procedure?
: Testing Champ Mastery Levels 6 and 7
I do believe that there should be a mastery point requirement in addition to the Mastery tokens. It doesn't have to be to crazy, something like 35k/50k would do the trick. That way someone can't jump from 5 to 6 or 6 to 7 right away with a couple lucky games, unless they've already put in the investment above and beyond Mastery 5.
Rioter Comments
: Graves Gameplay Update Feedback
Can I use critical damage runes to further increase the number of bullets fired on a crit?
: [5.14] Zeke's Herald update coming to PBE
Will the damage that triggers the passive trigger the buff? For example, I have Veigar bound as my partner, and he presses R at the opposing mid laner at 100 charges. Does the 20% bonus apply on Primordial Burst's damage, or would it only help the rest of his combo?
: Please don't remove Lulu's ability to shield a minion or other non-chapion targets.
I'm worried that Lulu is never gonna see play in bot lane ever again after these nerfs. Is there any way you can buff her support role instead of outright gutting her?
Rioter Comments
: About those new game queues on the PBE
Awwwwwww.... Really wanted to see a 6v6 match.
  Rioter Comments
: Mastery Changes Coming to PBE
Seems kind of odd that Runic Shield refreshes on death, rather than on returning to fountain. (You could use the same mechanic that Homeguard uses to prevent abuse in nexus fights) Care to explain why it's this way?

Chess436

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion