: Kai'Sa Supercharger
Just copying what I put on another post. > I would like to point out that as the duration of her E channel is reduced, it is also increasing the bonus MS. There is only a minor dip in "total movement" when you start getting attack speed. It starts benefiting right after. Once you enhance the ability, and thus reach its max, you have more total movement than you did originally, along with actually moving quicker in the whole process. And to add to your point specifically, while you argue she is hidden for less time, she is unable to be invisible in the first place without maxing it to the 0.75 duration.
: Kai'Sa additional ult mobility
I would like to point out that as the duration of her E channel is reduced, it is also increasing the bonus MS. There is only a minor dip in "total movement" when you start getting attack speed. It starts benefiting right after. Once you enhance the ability, and thus reach its max, you have more total movement than you did originally, along with actually moving quicker in the whole process.
: Is Clash tested on pbe this patch?
https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/mgtV98Bc-clash-on-pbe-we-need-your-help-tracking-down-a-bug https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/2gvVHUMb-clash-on-pbe-the-bug-hunt-continues
: There should be a list of updates for PBE
http://www.surrenderat20.net/search/label/PBE/
: Playing New champions ON PBE helpes you climb in ranked. easy.??
PBE has open signups. Anyone can play with, as, or against the champion early. Really kinda invalidates the point since this isn't being selective to just PBE testers like in previous years.
: [Suggestion] Lane filter in collection of champs
Suggestions for new changes should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
: Advice On Voice Chat
Since the feature isn't actually being tested yet, any discussion about voice chat should be posted on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing. And just for my personal bit while we are here, this would be horrible. Toxicity is already a very apparent issue with having a public voice chat and it would be virtually impossible to have it be moderated. But let's not focus on that issue alone. What if someone just doesn't want to use voice chat? If I'm playing Ranked and the rest of my team is in voice chat, but I just don't want to talk with people, then I am putting my team at a disadvantage, even if it would just be for one stage of the game. Because I am keeping myself in a comfortable position, my team is naturally worse. And there are many reasons why I could see someone not wanting to use the public voice chat, toxicity just being one of them. Then, there would be a lot of people that would only use voice chat instead of pings. Just to bring it full circle, a lot of that would spark its own toxicity. People AFK'ing because others won't join voice and the team is a "lost cause." People getting flat out angry about a lack of response for something they said, which they also could've pinged. If you weren't open to the idea of a public voice chat, your games would be hell. I know your suggestion is just for champion select, the but concept as a whole as worth going over. > Honestly, it's just normal for people to exhibit some toxic behavior and doing it through gaming is a good way to resolve their toxicity. Also, no. This is not a good thing to allow people to do. We report it for a reason. If someone makes a bad play, they should be supported and encouraged, not berated. People should be able to play the game and enjoy it. Not everyone can have an iron will to shrug off a toxic player. If someone wants to yell and scream and work out their anger in private, go for it. If they are doing it against other players, that is not okay.
: Lunar Empress Lux's ingame portrait is not right, lots aren't...here's a comparison. (Please fix)
Hey there! Suggestions for new changes should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
: Do we need to worry about Tickets or anything for this tourney or are those not a concern here? Figured I may as well double check.
> *Super important note: we have disabled many features (tickets, matchmaking tiers, rewards, team restrictions). The matches will be unbalanced, there will be some missing elements in the UI, and this version of the mode won’t be like the full launch. We really want to make sure we track down this bug in particular as early as possible so we can fix it.*
: Asking for help
That means there must be at least 10 skins you don't own for you to get a mystery skin.
: And how do I get it?
You don't. It doesn't need testing.
: Real talk is there a punishment system on pbe?
Yes, there is a punishment system and reports do work. Keep in mind you only get report notifications if someone was punished from the game you reported them. It is likely that this was one of their first offenses and people rarely get banned from one game alone, especially since there could be so many reasons someone is AFK.
: Victorious Morgana at 999999 RP in the store
It's not a bug. The skin doesn't need testing. You don't need it.
: voice chat is here?
Riot has previously stated that voice chat is only intended to be for premade lobbies; it's probably gonna work how you would expect. They are simply just implementing features for it now and will probably have the system implemented in a cycle or two.
: Freaking Serious Rito?
It is a temporary splash art which has been deemed Feeney Art out of tradition. You can see more examples here. https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/02/before-theres-splash-art-theres-feeney-art/
: Ryze thougths and tear of the goddess
Suggestions for new changes should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
: HELP RIOT!
No. The PBE is a testing environment, not a place for you to collect all the skins. Should any of those skins ever be changed and thus need testing in the future, then Riot may make them more available, depending on if enough people already own them to actually test the changes.
: Last I checked reporting anything in-client on the pbe when you have not played the game takes you to the site using one's browser. Regarding your second concern, I meant pre-game (in champ select) or post game (after post-game chat. You know, like when people add you and flame.... When you've already reported and they add more fuel by saying "kill yourself" or something..... Plenty of instances of post-game reasons to report.)
Ah, I assumed when you said post-game you meant the post-game lobby itself. As for the main point itself, the PBE Boards aren't the place to suggest new content or features. Firstly because it would clutter the Boards and make them unusable, and secondly because the Rioters that people are trying to reach and hear their ideas don't browse the PBE Boards. The PBE is a testing environment and the sole purpose of these Boards are for feedback and bug reports; to be more specific, they are only looking for feedback on things that are currently being tested in that PBE Cycle. I am not here questioning the worth of the suggestion. It is something that has been suggested many times and Riot is most definitely aware of it. I wouldn't be surprised if they were developing such a feature right now to implement in the future. But for the benefit of everyone involved, suggestions should be posted on the Live Boards or [Reddit.](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/) This is where you are most likely to actually reach the proper Rioters and it has the best chance of being added because of that. (Plus you don't clog up the PBE Boards and they can continue to do their job.)
: That's exactly why this post was made. OP, like others, find it a bit silly you need to go all the way to the riot support on the website and send in a report ticket to report people simply because they were trolling and/or toxic in pre game champ select or after leaving post game screen instead of in game.
> Finally, suggesting a "report in champ select" feature doesn't belong on the PBE Boards. Suggestions for new features should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit.](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/) The PBE is for content currently in testing. Also, you can still report people in-client for their behavior in champ select or post-game. I am simply stating this because of this bit you said which I assume was a small mistake. > That's exactly why this post was made. OP, like others, find it a bit silly you need to go all the way to the riot support on the website and send in a report ticket to report people simply because they were trolling and/or toxic in **pre or post game champ select instead of in game.**
: They asked about the scenario in which someone dodges, how do you construe that to allow a post-game?
> If you aren't able to report them post-game, **because of a dodge for example**, then send a ticket to Riot Support with a screenshot.
: Champ Select Chat. Riot are you watching this?
Report them post-game. Chances are they do get banned automatically for shouting such words, but you would never be notified of such. If you aren't able to report them post-game, because of a dodge for example, then send a ticket to Riot Support with a screenshot. Keep in mind, this is the slower way to report people, but it still leaves you with an option. Finally, suggesting a "report in champ select" feature doesn't belong on the PBE Boards. Suggestions for new features should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
: where is Volibear's buff?
[Ask Riot: Honor Rewards](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/01/ask-riot-honor-rewards/) > Doing “good work” on Volibear entails trying to design more skilled play into his pattern, and so ***we don’t necessarily just see buffing him as a good change.*** >That said, he could use some love, which is why ***we’re looking*** at giving him some buffs in the near future even though it’s not a permanent solution. They have stated they looking into the possibility of buffs, nothing more. In any case, subjects regarding Live balance discussions should be posted on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
: Can we get Nida in Blood moon game mode
Suggestions for new changes should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
: How about Dunkmaster-like skin for Braum
Suggestions for new changes should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
: Added Kiko in the Q of Star Guardian Ahri
Suggestions for new changes should only be posted on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
: How about deaf people
Hey there! Suggestions for new changes should be posted on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing. I know you post this with good intentions, but suggestions just don't belong here. The Rioters that you are trying to reach don't browse the PBE Boards anyhow.
: The amount of players leaving Aram champion select is too dmn high
Suggestions for new changes should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
: Report in champ select when someone is stealing a role
Suggestions for new features should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing. Secondly, you can always take a screenshot and send it to Riot Support *in the case* that you weren't able to report them postgame.
: Why not remove the stat 'spell vamp' in the Champion statistic?
Nothing here has had any changes this cycle. Suggestions for new changes should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
: some reaction from riot about **** urf??
https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/BhAiUll7-lets-talk-about-the-new-arurf?comment=0001
: it looked to me like live boards didnt have a suggestion sub forum
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/alpha-client-discussion This would be most appropriate for your suggestion.
: Suggestion: add capability to import custom item sets from a plain text string in item sets section
Suggestions for new changes should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
: Tryndamere
Tryndamere hasn't had any changes this cycle. Balance discussions for Live content should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
: @Catman and the rest of the world please you to share this topic further, I believe in Riot Games and anything is possible ! Believe me !
Share your idea all you want. It just doesn't belong on PBE. :>
: A new idea for PBE servers
Riot has stated they will not make PBE only features and with good reason. Anything that differs from the Live servers is another thing that could cause a bug or go wrong in some way. We are meant to be a testing environment that is as close to Live servers as possible. This simply will not happen for the PBE server. However, there is nothing to say Riot won't add this to the practice tool normally. You can post a suggestion on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/), seeing as the PBE Boards are only for content *currently* in testing.
: posting again and again will change something, is the only way for riot to understand that more than one people think the same thing, it is useful posting the same thing again and again and is not flaming.
1 post with 100 upvotes does far more than 100 posts with 1 upvote. Even then, 100 posts with 100 upvotes does nothing more than clog the Boards for other topics.
: Elementalist Lux (white thing bug)
It has already been reported. To help avoid clutter, please adhere to the following from [[HOW-TO] Report Bugs on the PBE](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/CF5EEDC8FF5AC1A896F517E2C7AE4650C472807F-how-to-report-bugs-on-the-pbe) > First things first though: Please take a look through the community and see if your bug has been reported already. Found something identical or even similar? Comment in that thread with your particular case, and upvote the original post for being helpful :) Additionally, Riot is already [looking into it.](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/sukAd3az-elementalist-lux-bug?comment=0001)
: A second test server for the player
First of all, this isn't really relevant to PBE. This is more of a suggestion of adding something new to the game entirely. A better place to post this discussion would be on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). Now onto the suggestion itself. This would be an absolute technical and administrative nightmare to maintain. Now there is already a clear reason as to why Riot would have to monitor and filter all the content that would be allowed. Unfortunately not everyone is going to make serious efforts at good skins. If it wasn't moderated most people would make actually bad, not funny bad, jokes, joke skins or simple cheats to mess around with on the server. Then there would be the massive amount of technical issues in getting things to work in the first place and then maintaining all the different skins people make. And what happens if one of them causes a game breaking bug? Who exactly is going to be able to fix it? Riot would have to spend even more time and money to then bugfix content for the server. In a best case scenario, it is just a client-side pratice tool for people to use. But even then they would basically have to re-code the core game to make it simple to import and test new skins. And I am still leaving out a lot of examples of why this wouldn't work. And don't forget that it takes months of work with several teams of highly skilled Rioters to make the skins they do. While a lot of artists have made amazing concept art like this, it is another thing entirely to work on the entire skin.
: Friend List bug
It has already been reported. To help avoid clutter, please adhere to the following from [[HOW-TO] Report Bugs on the PBE](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/CF5EEDC8FF5AC1A896F517E2C7AE4650C472807F-how-to-report-bugs-on-the-pbe) > First things first though: Please take a look through the community and see if your bug has been reported already. Found something identical or even similar? Comment in that thread with your particular case, and upvote the original post for being helpful :) However due to the abundance of URF posts spamming the Boards and the age of this bug, it is a little difficult. No need to worry as Riot is fully aware of the bug.
: I actually like this URF a lot.
You pretty much nailed it. It is all a vocal minority against a silent majority. A great recent example is the Illaoi skin vote. Despite all comments saying Battlecast was the worst skin, it won with flying colors by both the community and specifically the Illaoi mains. People go out of their way to complain much more than to compliment. No one is saying that this version is perfect. But it is no where near as playerbase killing as some people are calling it. I think this AR URF is fun and seasonal, with great potential of the Snowball hopefully becoming a permanent feature of AR URF.
: WHY is dreadknight garen not in snow urf riot?!
https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/WPE4L1Wq-poro-king-and-snow-battle-arurf-coming-to-a-pbe-near-you?comment=000a0000
: friends list name overlap
It wasn't fixed yet because it is not an immediate priority or they still can't figure out how to fix it. Complaining about it won't make it go faster.
: Why the fuck are we not allowed to use Lethal Tempo?
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Bazaam,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=WPE4L1Wq,comment-id=0015000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T21:44:58.985+0000) > > So, we were originally ok with 'ridiculous rates.' Unfortunately, lethal tempo put us in the realm of 'actually breaks League of Legends' rates. > > [Nidalee wants a hug (7.71 AS)](https://streamable.com/3b3mf) [Source](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/WPE4L1Wq-poro-king-and-snow-battle-arurf-coming-to-a-pbe-near-you?show=nested&comment=0015000000000000)
: Wait, so I dont understand. Do you get the poro king in the middle of a snow day arurf game? if so, then how?
No, you don't. You just have Mark/Snowball with a really long range.
: Skin Christmas ERRO
New skins rarely have a splash art made when they are uploaded to the PBE. This is not a bug and should be added sometime next week.
: ARURF and "WINTER" SKINS >> LUX ELEMENTALIST WATER/WIND/SNOW...
> We did actually consider this one, but we didn't have enough time to build a system to lock you into the 'ice' element. [Source](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/WPE4L1Wq-poro-king-and-snow-battle-arurf-coming-to-a-pbe-near-you?comment=00070001). To help avoid clutter, please check for similar threads before posting. :)
: Santa Draven will be better spinning bags...
Because this would heavily impact gameplay clarity and would be quite difficult to implement a good lookining spinning bag on a guy that spins straight and solid axes.
: PROJECT missions that cannot be completed
We don't need to do the missions. Those are meant for the Live servers. All the PROJECT content that needed to be tested was done so last cycle.
: But that exaclty is how Programming works. Her ability are a line of code. If you remove it, its gone. If its gone, she cant get that bonus anymore... So what is so hard to understand about that? What did they to? They changed 1 number on teemo and shaco. They changed 1 number on Brand to nerf him.
No. Her ability is many lines of code. Literally any single champion is made up of multiple different coding languages. And even if we are being majorly optimistic that the buff itself is only one line of code, there is almost no guarantee that the champion would even still function properly without that line of code. A more realistic expectation is that the code is actually written within the other 3 basic abilities. To which you would then have to remove all of those and make sure Sona still functions. And this is all the apparent issues without even knowing the exact internal structures of settings up buffs and debuffs that are gamemode specific. Adding a cap to traps on Shaco and Teemo wasn't changing a line of code. They had manually add the caps as they didn't even exist before the first iteration of URF. And saying "that is how programming works" is so massively simplified that I don't believe you have done any large programming yourself. Now depending on how thorough their gamemode specific buffs and debuffs are, they may be able to go and set her bonus values to 0%. However depending how things are coded in her kit, this could have its own host of bugs.
: Zoe Unbalanced...
Zoe hasn't had any changes this PBE Cycle and she has already gone to the Live servers from last cycle.. Balance discussions for Live content should be posted in their respective locations on the Live Boards or [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/). The PBE is for content *currently* in testing.
Show more

Catman

Level 50 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion