: Leblanc is too strong
Please follow [these](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/CF5EEDC8FF5AC1A896F517E2C7AE4650C472807F-how-to-report-bugs-on-the-pbe) guidelines when trying to report bugs, thank you.
: PBe server is a normal server. Live server is stupid, filled with trolls. I don't play there, I've migrated. How about YOU go to live server?
> [{quoted}](name=The Lulu Lover,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=k4uKpjoY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-20T17:26:10.698+0000) > > PBe server is a normal server. > Live server is stupid, filled with trolls. I don't play there, I've migrated. > How about YOU go to live server? PBE server is NOT a normal server. When you play on the PBE, you agree to encounter game breaking bugs and deal with them. The PBE is purposely filled with certain bugs because some of them are not worth fixing. The ones you mentioned are not intentional, and riot is indeed working to fix them. If you don't like playing in this kind of environment, Live is there for you. Otherwise, you can go rant about this to a wall, because no one here is interested in you complaining, and this post is not helpful to riot in any way. You are simply relisting the bugs that they clearly said they were working on, so I politely ask you to stop posting threads like these, and thank you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Belial Lucifer,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=xsjNBT8J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-19T23:24:03.349+0000) > > WW weak early ? He is one of the best early junglers there is. He has insane lifesteal when clearing camps (so no gold wasted in pots, instead going for the first tiamat component, making it very easy to get it later, making his clear even faster), he has AS depending on target's current HP, a healing Q that heals based on missing health, a damage reduction E that follows up on a CC, and a movement speed spell that lets you chase low enemies without wasting flash, all that at only lvl 3. He is very powerful early on, but falls off as the game goes. On the contrary, nerfing his early while buffing his late is good, which corresponds to the first balance they did on him, but this second change is straight up just gutting him. I never said he was weak early and even explicitly stated that his early ganks were too strong for most SQ players to deal with. People just don't change their playstyle much even when spam pinged. If they just wait out his early aggression, he wouldn't be a problem at all. However, even to this day, people frequently die top to his super predictable level 3 gank. WW can't farm well without Tiamat so Raptors aren't an option and given his kit, it's pretty clear that he wants to gank early on rather than powerfarm. I actually agree that nerfing early and buffing late is the way to go. I think this would maintain or even expand his viability across ELOs while putting a larger clamp on his performance in mid and low tiers. If they're going to change him at all, it should be in a way that nerfs him in SQ but makes him more viable for the highest tiers and especially competitive, where he struggles so much that he isn't even seriously considered. If he's just nerfed with no other kit changes, all it does is hurt him in SQ without doing anything positive for him in the brackets where he clearly has issues. On the other hand, if he's too strong in SQ, of course he can't be buffed to be viable in competitive since SQ players would just pull their hair out and swear at Riot before they adjusted their play. This is why I think it would be a good idea to essentially gut his W early (the main reason he's strong) but bring some more power late game. The old PBE changes seemed good to me but a bit too conservative on the W nerf. BTW: With a large W nerf, it also makes WW more of an invading jungler. He'd be trying to duel his counterpart because dueling would still be good even if his ganks suffered. Admittedly, he wouldn't be a very safe counter jungler and would probably aim more to just get a few extra camps for Tiamat as he rushes level 6.
> [{quoted}](name=Straniu,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=xsjNBT8J,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-19T23:40:33.615+0000) > > I never said he was weak early and even explicitly stated that his early ganks were too strong for most SQ players to deal with. People just don't change their playstyle much even when spam pinged. If they just wait out his early aggression, he wouldn't be a problem at all. However, even to this day, people frequently die top to his super predictable level 3 gank. WW can't farm well without Tiamat so Raptors aren't an option and given his kit, it's pretty clear that he wants to gank early on rather than powerfarm. > > I actually agree that nerfing early and buffing late is the way to go. I think this would maintain viability across ELOs while putting a larger clamp on his performance in mid and low tiers. mb I probably misread your post when I wrote that you said WW was weak early, apologies on that. Though I agree that WW needs some balancing, but the current changes are simply straight up gutting him, whereas he needs a weaker early game and a stronger late game. Another thing that can be very powerful on WW is his ability to counter jngl without losing too much health, giving him the ability to even fight the enemy jngler if he/she shows up. A lot of jnglers are relatively low on their first clear, but not WW. I hope they put him in the right direction, and not just straight up put him out of the meta.
: Why I don't like the WW direction
WW weak early ? He is one of the best early junglers there is. He has insane lifesteal when clearing camps (so no gold wasted in pots, instead going for the first tiamat component, making it very easy to get it later, making his clear even faster), he has AS depending on target's current HP, a healing Q that heals based on missing health, a damage reduction E that follows up on a CC, and a movement speed spell that lets you chase low enemies without wasting flash, all that at only lvl 3. He is very powerful early on, but falls off as the game goes. On the contrary, nerfing his early while buffing his late is good, which corresponds to the first balance they did on him, but this second change is straight up just gutting him.
: It has already been reported. To help avoid clutter, please adhere to the following from [[HOW-TO] Report Bugs on the PBE](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/CF5EEDC8FF5AC1A896F517E2C7AE4650C472807F-how-to-report-bugs-on-the-pbe) > First things first though: Please take a look through the community and see if your bug has been reported already. Found something identical or even similar? Comment in that thread with your particular case, and upvote the original post for being helpful :)
> [{quoted}](name=Catman,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=PYHQnu8E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-19T15:23:31.061+0000) > > It has already been reported. To help avoid clutter, please adhere to the following from [[HOW-TO] Report Bugs on the PBE](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/CF5EEDC8FF5AC1A896F517E2C7AE4650C472807F-how-to-report-bugs-on-the-pbe) I tried doing that, but for some reason I wasn't able to (this is a copy paste of what was supposed to be a reply to the other post). When I press "POST" it loads in the OP, but my reply is still missing, so I had to post it as new.
Rioter Comments
: Mana changes coming to PBE today
Also I don't see Ryze either in there. I know you guys are trying to nerf him out of pro play, but this is just gonna go around, Ryze is so out of the meta you're gonna need another rework for him. His waveclear is now 50% effective with the E nerf, his E mana costs have almost been doubled, his mana pool is low, and his mobility isn't high enough for him to dodge effectively at lower levels. Now that other mages get more power in the early game, it's gonna put Ryze is a very hard spot, as they can push and harass more freely, whereas he can neither waveclear nor fight at the earlier levels.
: Distorted ─░mage Errror
Please follow the guidelines for reporting bugs listed [here](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/CF5EEDC8FF5AC1A896F517E2C7AE4650C472807F-how-to-report-bugs-on-the-pbe), thank you.
: My thoughts on Gragas and what they need to change to make the Champ more viable
to be completely honest you're just asking for overall Gragas insane buffs. All your suggestions are AP ratio increase and range. Those aren't exactly constructive, so riot isn't ever gonna look into this.
: Hextech Chest
PBE isn't meant to be stable and bug free. Some stuff like what you mentioned is left out on purpose because there is no reason for riot to fix them. Just ignore them, they don't cause any problems other than visual discomfort in the client.
: if we are the ones that install linux on windows computer bought That means we were choosing linux instead of windows Since most come with Windows {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=sergio200hs,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=LgGojswr,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-14T20:33:42.806+0000) > > if we are the ones that install linux > on windows computer bought > > That means we were choosing linux instead of windows > > Since most come with Windows > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} You said yourself "most". That means not all computers come with Windows installed on it. Since I don't know if OP installed it on a Windows computer or bought a computer with Linux on it, I just assume one or the other. Either way if I'm wrong, OP can just correct me, and we can continue from that point on. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: There are no official plans for Linux, which is understandable with a playerbase share of maybe 0.2-0.5%? The Mac client doesn't get much love either, from what I can read. The existing solutions work really well these days (WINE,QEMU). Therefore I ask if the existing solutions for Linux (especially WINE) are still tolerated. It looks like the new security update is preventing the gameclient from starting.
> [{quoted}](name=Mper,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=LgGojswr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-12T20:02:24.854+0000) > > There are no official plans for Linux, which is understandable with a playerbase share of maybe 0.2-0.5%? > The Mac client doesn't get much love either, from what I can read. > > Therefore I ask if the existing solutions for Linux (especially WINE) are still tolerated. > It looks like the new security update is preventing the gameclient from starting. I feel for you. I suppose you can't get yourself a new computer with windows on it, so all I can do is wish you luck on this.
: Will WINE/QEMU no longer be tolerated with the new Security Update?
Even if there was plans for Linux (idk if there is) it would take years to make, at least 3-4 years. So unless a rioter responds, you're stuck with the current solutions. Or you can buy yourself a cheap windows laptop, since LoL is extremely well optimized. Just look up the recommended requirements and get yourself one. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Taking PBE seriously
The boards aren't a place for you to find people to play with. The boards are exclusively for Feature feedback and bugs, and your post doesn't fall in any of those categories. Please refrain from creating such threads, thank you.
: Is this a joke? why Kha'Zix getting a buff at all?
You have to read context on changes before complaining. Duskblade {{item:3147}} is gettting nerfed, so following that Riot is making buffs on champs that rely on that item. Nerfing duskblade will directly impact all assassins like KhaZix, Rengar, Talon, Kayn, and so on... So those changes are balances and not buffs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Belial Lucifer,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=ANH9PhM7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-07T16:26:47.957+0000) > > Can you at least submit a screenshot or video showing this bug you're talking about ? Would make it easier to understand the bug. I'm, not really sure how a screenshot would make it any clearer beyond what's in my post. It's not hard to replicate, you can just open practice tool, stack a ton of AP, and toss Q at a minion and watch it deal only its base damage and nothing more. The only reason I'm not going ahead and uploading an SS or video now is because I'm not home.
> [{quoted}](name=Cupie,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=ANH9PhM7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-07T17:30:45.331+0000) > > I'm, not really sure how a screenshot would make it any clearer beyond what's in my post. > > It's not hard to replicate, you can just open practice tool, stack a ton of AP, and toss Q at a minion and watch it deal only its base damage and nothing more. > > The only reason I'm not going ahead and uploading an SS or video now is because I'm not home. For example providing a screenshot of the tooltip if it's missing scalings for example, or the moment where the orb hits the minions, showing only the base dmg. Rioters have said here and there that screenshots are very helpful to them, that's why I suggested you post one. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Ahri Q Scaling
Can you at least submit a screenshot or video showing this bug you're talking about ? Would make it easier to understand the bug.
: Then why is pbe missing features and content that are on live? If we want to get technical, it fails at the purpose you have assigned it because it is not a the same as a hypothetical client that stays similar to live outside of the changes being tested at a given time. It has restricted content, restricted features, restricted feed, etc. etc. It's not even a full experience of live, you can't continue to keep features away from pbe because live doesn't have them. If we did that it would never be updated lol. Should sandbox mode have never come because it meant live didn't get it for the months it was being tested? Of course not. I'm all for discussion but you at least need to have some grasp as to the reality of the topic before attempting to shut down my post as nonsense.
> [{quoted}](name=WorkHardPlayBard,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=Oy5Tnj20,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-07T02:10:59.036+0000) > > Then why is pbe missing features and content that are on live? If we want to get technical, it fails at the purpose you have assigned it because it is not a the same as a hypothetical client that stays similar to live outside of the changes being tested at a given time. It has restricted content, restricted features, restricted feed, etc. etc. It's not even a full experience of live, you can't continue to keep features away from pbe because live doesn't have them. If we did that it would never be updated lol. Should sandbox mode have never come because it meant live didn't get it for the months it was being tested? Of course not. I'm all for discussion but you at least need to have some grasp as to the reality of the topic before attempting to shut down my post as nonsense. PBE is missing features that are on live because those features do not need testing. The reason you are on PBE is to test what RIOT wants you to. So if they restrict the features, you have to go along with it, otherwise, if you're so clingy to have the full experience go play on live, no one forced you to play on PBE. About Practice Tool, RIOT explicitly said that Practice Tool is and will always be 1 player. If you're not happy with that choice, go sue them for it, I have no control over it.
: LeBlanc Ult tooltip / scaling bug
It happened to me too. Thing is went to practice tool first to check her out, and her scalings looked fine. But then I went to a normal game, and I didn't realize it until I used my ult chain, the GP just disappeared. The first time it happened I didn't notice since he was already low. I then stopped killing them, and went around the map screwing around, cuz its not fun getting OS all game. I could OS Baron, Herald, Drakes, anything. Plus the root that is supposed to be 2.5 seconds ended up being 25 seconds, so unless you have a cc remover (like GP) you're gonna be sitting there for 25 seconds. Here's a screenshot of the dmg dealt in that game: https://i.imgur.com/xg1gm2Y.png
: Since pbe is the testing grounds shouldn't there be a sort of multi-player practice tool mode
Practice Tool is and will always be 1 player. LoL isn't a multiplayer sandbox, Practice Tool is meant to test builds and interactions with Summoner's Rift, so there is no need for a second player. You shouldn't be asking for features "just for PBE", the best way to test stuff is to test it in the exact same environment as Live.
: Result screen stuck on loading after match ends
It's been happening to me 90% of games recently too. An advice so you don't have to restart the client: if there's an open-party, join it then leave it.
: placing Conqueror rune in precision tree is unfair for some champs
Precision is the consistent damage tree, while Resolve is the sustain tree and Domination the burst tree. I agree that Domination is more suitable, but Resolve not that much.
: Conqueror True Damage
that's how true damage works, it bypasses any kind of resistances except for health.
: The nerf on Zoe is liitle too frustrated
The Zoe nerfs have been shipped to live, so suggestions and opinions on that should be posted on the live boards instead
: > [{quoted}](name=ViviD V0iD,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=XiKenYbM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-23T00:06:40.410+0000) > > some queues take me up to 3 minute to finally find a game. and you want to split the queues into draft and blind? so it takes even longer to find a match? > > no. its already making me mad that litereally in every and each game there is a leaver or two. either on my team or on opponents team. pbe isnt a playground for trolls. its Public Beta Environment and not "i leave because i am behind environment" I would prefer if there was only blind -- at no point did I advocate that there be both. Blind is faster anyway. Sorry that you're having shitty games, but my post has nothing to do with player behaviour.
> [{quoted}](name=g55w4t,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=XiKenYbM,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-02-23T00:09:43.742+0000) > > I would prefer if there was only blind -- at no point did I advocate that there be both. Blind is faster anyway. > > Sorry that you're having shitty games, but my post has nothing to do with player behaviour. Then on blind you have the issue of people instalocking champs and not going to their lanes. Draft with no bans is currently the healthiest solution for PBE.
: hey! Thanks for the report! We aren't keeping it this way :P Sorry. We were re-scripting Corki's passive for the One For All game mode, and someone was using this as a debug way to test but... forgot to remove it :( It'll be fixed for tomorrow, and Corki will be disabled until then!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Stephiroth,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=pGK1ZeFe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-22T02:10:07.497+0000) > > hey! > > Thanks for the report! > > We aren't keeping it this way :P Sorry. We were re-scripting Corki's passive for the One For All game mode, and someone was using this as a debug way to test but... forgot to remove it :( > > It'll be fixed for tomorrow, and Corki will be disabled until then! I wonder who forgot about it, pretty big of a thing to forget. Riot always with quality work (like swain initial splash). Keep it up xDD btw this is just me joking around, im not serious
: There are changes to Illaoi. She has a new skin. My question is valid in any case.
> [{quoted}](name=LadyVash,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=wKXzmwTY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-21T22:10:26.215+0000) > > There are changes to Illaoi. She has a new skin. My question is valid in any case. You posted this on the 8.4 PBE patch, 8.5 hasn't even been deployed yet. Plus those "bugs" are related to live, so they should be posted on the live boards instead. AAAnd if you have an opinion on the Illaoi skin there is a thread for it: [PBE Bugs & Feedback: Resistance Illaoi!](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/T3WMsKBX-pbe-bugs-feedback-resistance-illaoi)
: Stopwatch changes. So again we are to just leave lane with the Assassin hits lvl 6
You can just buy a stopwatch then instead of using the rune. Stopwatch was way too good as it was providing way too good of a setup for early dives, especially when everyone that dives has one, makes it extremely easy to swap turret aggro. Making it 10min is very good as it prevents that.
: Logout Button
Suggestions should be posted on the live boards or reddit as the rioters your wish to reach do not read the PBE boards.
: Riot with the work on Illaoi's new skin are you addressing any of her game play Bugs?
There has been no changes to Illaoi on this PBE patch, so questions about her should be posted on the live boards instead.
: And you obviously dont know Rengar, Xayah eventually. I'll let you read what i'v wrote to Sona Senpai. Also, if you get Rengar fed to the point of non-return as he dealt as you say 1400/EMP Q while Xayah was level 12 then you deserve to get destroyed by him. If you get Talon, Fizz, Kassadin to this point you wont see the light as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Kiljeaden,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=E1U8ORum,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-02-14T20:50:53.175+0000) > > And you obviously dont know Rengar, Xayah eventually. > > I'll let you read what i'v wrote to Sona Senpai. > > Also, if you get Rengar fed to the point of non-return as he dealt as you say 1400/EMP Q while Xayah was level 12 then you deserve to get destroyed by him. If you get Talon, Fizz, Kassadin to this point you wont see the light as well. There are so many things wrong with that reply, I'm just gonna answer some of them. It doesn't matter what "the point of no return" is, every champion has a weakness, a way to stop him, otherwise they become invincible. So unless you fed him to the point where he is full build and you have 2 items, you should have a way to counter that champion. The reverted rengar doesn't. Early on we obliterated rengar, he was 0/4/0, yet a few minutes later he got 8 kills. A champion shouldn't be able to recover that fast, otherwise what's the point of killing him and being ahead if he can just come back easily ? The gif I posted was just the last OS from that game, I can show you other ones where it was a more "suitable" OS for you. And I'll say it again for 1000th time, that gif is **__slowed__** meaning it seems like you have the time to react but you don't. Xayah told me she died in 0.3 seconds (death recap) and when I watched the replay, Rengar had just ulted on the wall on the other side and leaped right after, leaving us no time to prepare. Don't bother replying, I won't be reading it nor replying to it, I have more important stuff to do than to sit here and explain the obvious.
: PBE......FULL BUGS
That's how PBE is. If you want an almost bug free environment, go play on live. The bugs you mentioned don't need fixing because they're already on live and work well, so spending time fixing them on the PBE is time lost on other important bug fixes or new content. > [{quoted}](name=TombRaider BOOBS,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=eVcEr4hT,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-14T16:21:22.097+0000) > > Games that never have start! Champion Selects who never have combleted! Lags so much which makes the pbe client close! People dodging is an issue RIOT knows about but can't do much about it. The current system is the best way to counter this, so again, if you don't like it, you can play on live. > [{quoted}](name=TombRaider BOOBS,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=eVcEr4hT,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-14T16:21:22.097+0000) > > Lags so much which makes the pbe client close! Ingame LAGS which freeze the whole game and drop u bug splash window! What is happening here........ There have been posts regarding this issue, please read the boards before complaining, RIOT is implementing fixes for it, and are still looking into it, so be patient, and post replies on threads of the same problem. If your problem isn't listed there, first make sure it isn't a problem on your end, then make a post regarding that, and hope for someone to help you. Also lag is part of the PBE as they have 1 server located in the US, so coupled with great distance from the server and big player base, the servers are bound to lag. If you don't like it, live is still there. To sum this up, PBE isn't made for skin collection, and getting everything for free, it is an alternative platform for testing stuff before releasing on live, to prevent either bugs or drastic changes to impact live games in a negative way, and unfixed bugs should be expected. Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about your post itself: my goodness was it a pain to read. You clearly didn't even bother correcting your typos, which takes less than a second to like "combleted". Like come on, it's not that hard. And grammar, if you said you weren't native, it would be understandable, but you didn't so it's on you. If you can't speak english, then use google translate, at least that gives us a grammatically acceptable post. And what's with the punctuation ? You don't need to put so many dots, write like a normal person for normal people's sake. If I was a RIOTER and saw this post, I wouldn't even bother reading it. Your post was so bad I just couldn't bring myself not to reply.
: Swain W Thought
Swain has been shipped to live and no longer requires testing. Questions and ideas about this rework should then be posted on the live boards instead.
: Your reaction time is shit tbh. You've seen his leap, aa and Q and then you ulted. You should have prepared your self since Xayah was marked. Plus Xayah reaction time is shit as well, she could've ult and survived.
> [{quoted}](name=Kiljeaden,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=E1U8ORum,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-02-13T19:49:09.353+0000) > > Your reaction time is shit tbh. You've seen his leap, aa and Q and then you ulted. You should have prepared your self since Xayah was marked. > > Plus Xayah reaction time is shit as well, she could've ult and survived. Ok first of all this is slowed. I admit that my reaction time there was a bit late, but that's the only time it was (if u want me to post the replay of the whole game I can). The rest of the game, as I explained, rengar couldn't touch xayah, I always ult on time. You say if she ulted she would have survived, yet you didn't even use your brain writing that, did you even bother reading what I wrote ? His ult did 900 and 1 Q did almost 1400 (reverted rengar can chain 3 Qs). That means that even if she ulted, healed and flashed, he can follow her up and kill her. He has the potential damage to kill her 3 times, and that's the issue here. There have been some balance changes to him, but they're still not enough.
: Rengar Leap change that has ALWAYS been needed
That would be completely useless, it would just mean remove jumping from his kit. You are supp, Rengar is chasing you, you ward every bush on your way, he would never ever be able to catch you. This is never gonna solve anything. Leaping is part of his kit and shouldn't be revoked.
: I got this bug in game while playing Shaco. My clone got the last hit on rift herald and I got a weird message with a blue box. When I looked at the replay the message said "game_announcement_onKillassassinmodeboss_blue_minion." I think this happened because my clone killed the herald. In your game, was there an enemy shaco/elise?
> [{quoted}](name=Chrisk48,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=RG8WEQ8E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-12T03:52:33.579+0000) > > I got this bug in game while playing Shaco. My clone got the last hit on rift herald and I got a weird message with a blue box. When I looked at the replay the message said "game_announcement_onKillassassinmodeboss_blue_minion." I think this happened because my clone killed the herald. In your game, was there an enemy shaco/elise? It's been more than a month, I can't remember what enemies were in that game, the only Shaco I remember there was was me.
: PBE Rengar Is Too Strong
After 30+ games, I haven't seen a single rengar not get fed. I literally did all I could to stop him, to no avail. In a normal scenario, another champ would be so behind and useless under the same circumstances. I took most of his camps, warded his jungler and warned my team of his positions, and yet he still got fed and manages to 1v5. I played for example against a Lee Sin, I did the same strategy (I rarely tryhard on PBE, but I did it to compare with rengar games), the Lee Sin was 4 levels behind, if he ganks he dies 100%. Same with any other champ other than rengar. I never, and I insist on NEVER get tilted in a game whatsoever, but with this rengar revert, I've been pissed to the point where I lost all joy of playing. What's fun in getting 1v5ed by a rengar (grey screen simulator pretty much), or watch the rengar on your team kill everyone and you just follow him and destroy towers ? Assassins were changed so that it was easier for you to fight them, give you more windows to fight, where are they here ? I literally interrupted his jump, and the Kog'Maw still died, even though I used Locket and Lantern. I played Janna, still nothing, I played WW, he couldn't 1v1 me, but when he aces your team, what can a WW do ? I'm gonna stop playing PBE now, since all this patch does is tilt me more and more, and I hope from the bottom of my heart that RIOT either nerfs him to the ground or cancels the revert. Here's a gif that sums up rengar on PBE: https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOwFVNPf6y8jT63cI/giphy.gif And that's the case where he's not insanely fed since I've been countering him with my ult so he stopped trying to kill xayah, so he switched to yasuo and got fed on him since there was no one to counter him. Imagine what it would do when he actually gets fed. Just look at the damage dealt, just his ultimate killed her, but even if he missed it, you can see that his Q did 1400 dmg, meaning she dies either way.
: Nice. Adc/Ahri main i guess. Learn to flash correctly, to zhonia in time to avoid burst damage to not overextend. People got used to useless assassins with cast times in every ability. I'm bored of playing a game and then adc 1.5k crit per aa lul counter play to his kit no kappa xd lol
You can't flash the reverted rengar, I've tried countless times to flash him, damage goes through every single time. Level 6 rengar with 1 kill dives me (Yasuo), instant OS me. Where's the counter play ? The non-reverted rengar you could flash the damage, not this one. He just ults and kills, and you can't do anything about it. Every game I see a rengar, he hard carries in all of them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Belial Lucifer,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=kwtnot4N,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-25T18:10:46.861+0000) 1. Please check the forums to see if the bug has already been reported ?? who actually cares about reposting bugs, not as if im shutting any actual content off the boards. The post you linked is 13 days old lmfao. It's not like the posts you've made follow the same "rules" said in that same post this rioter made, you're legit just hard trolling posts for no reason. comment on my post when you follow the same "rules" lmfao
The boards have rules, if you can't follow them, that's your problem. Instead of having 1 post listing all the issues, you have a 1000 posts talking about it, which in turn throws down the first posts about that issue. >?? who actually cares about reposting bugs Riot does, they made rules for a reason, not just because they felt like it. So what if that post is 13 days old ? If you had replied to it and upvoted it, along with everyone that had the same bug, it would be at the top of the boards, making it easier for Riot to identify the bugs. The fact that you didn't made the boards more clogged up, and harder for Riot. All of my posts, and I say all of them, follow the rules of the boards. Every time I encounter a bug, I use the search option before posting it, unlike you. So grow up, learn to read, and follow the rules you are told to follow. If you have a complaint about them, go ask Riot about it.
: Where are the Voli buffs
Volibear hasn't received any changes on the 8.3 patch cycle, so your post is better off posted on the live boards, you will get more attention there as the RIOTERS you wish to reach do not read the PBE boards.
: No Mastery Points
>#1. Please check the forums to see if the bug has already been reported [RiotGrayswandir](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/PBE/RiotGrayswandir) [The champions masterys does not increase](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/EIqh92u2-the-champions-masterys-does-not-increase)
: Skins: Rakan e Xayah
Those skins have been shipped on live and no longer require feedback, so your post belongs to the live boards.
: Lulu E Bug
This isn't a Lulu's specific bug, it can happen to any champion where putting a point in a spell doesn't count until the next level. Here it's just a more severe case of the bug, so you should have instead replied to the other post with the content of this one. Please look through the boards if the bug has already been reported before posting. [Leveling spell did not unlock it](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/WEMA9ss9-leveling-spell-did-not-unlock-it)
: PBE Dodging
I don't know how many times this has to be said, it's not how much a single person dodges, it's about how many people do. You can ban a person that dodged once for a week even, there will always be another person that dodges. RIOT cannot do anything more than the system already does (1st dodge 5min, 2nd dodge 15min, 3rd dodge 30min and it continues).
: So about that, I've checked the boards before but weidly haven't found anything. Fucked up internet? maybe. also, in my opignion, better have a little (like 2 or 3) casses into a bug than only 1. why? Cause sometimes it only hapends once and there's no more after, but if many players has it now it's a more problematic issue.
If the issue or bug is new, you create a thread, if it has already been reported on the boards, you reply on that thread with the details of your bug, simple.
: So much lag , so much MS
PBE isn't meant for heavy loads of players. So naturally, when big events like reworks and new champs happen, a lot of people want to try them ,and the servers get overloaded, and thus increasing the lag. RIOT cannot do anything about it, all you can do is wait until people stop playing.
: Blind Pick??
>Gonna make a quick timeline: >We used to have both: this resulted into long queue times for both. Riot disabled blind pick and put up draft. People complained that new things were banned constantly and thus could not be tested. We also could not test mirror matches. Riot disabled draft pick and enabled blind pick. Then people got mad that with blind pick, people instalocked, couldn't get their roles, had toxic experiences, people dodged a lot, etc etc. Riot compromised, and enabled draft pick with role selection but without bans. >Right now, enabling blind pick would bring back the same problem they tried to fix: longer queue times. Ranked was disabled recently for the same reason. Only downside now is no mirror matches. [Amy Sery](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/PBE/Amy%20Sery) If you want blind pick, you can go back to live.
: Update...
PBE has a daily maintenance that happens around the same time. It is required, and RIOT said it will not be stopped.
: So many bugs on this update
>#1. Please check the forums to see if the bug has already been reported [RiotGrayswandir](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/PBE/RiotGrayswandir) Litterally every single one of your issues has already been reported. For god's sake look through the boards before posting, there is a search option for that. About the lag, PBE isn't meant for heavy loads of players, so on big events like reworks and new champs, a lot of people want to try them, so the servers are naturally having a hard time, and there's nothing that can be done about it for now. [Leveling spell did not unlock it](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/WEMA9ss9-leveling-spell-did-not-unlock-it) [Swain Bug thread (performance issues)](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/7UXhhlWu-swain-bug-thread?comment=0000) It took me 2 minutes to find the posts linked to your issues. So please, next time you post, look through the boards. Your last issue is directly linked to the server overload, not sending back the skill when you press it.
: I don't think it being electricity would be why it would go through a wind wall.
Electricity and Lasers go on par, they diffuse in an instant, which explains why it wouldn't go through a wind wall (like {{champion:161}} AA or ult). Look at it this way: Anything that is still linked to the champion when it is thrown isn't a projectile, and can go through the wind wall.
Show more

Belial Lucifer

Level 137 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion