: Patching Issues
The PBE is having at the moment an update, so you can't download.
: But how can we test the loot system if we don't have rp to test it? Unless it will be released with ip for testing purposes, I'm stuck with 89 rp sincr last year.
With every win you have the chance of getting a key for the chests. When you play with friends the chance is higher.
: [Game Crash] Game crashes apparently at random
Rioter Comments
: Mastery Glich
I'm not having such issues, maybe already fixed if not retro steps pls.
: Now in testing: The Player Bug Report tool
In every Option that you choose in "Thanks. Can you let us know what type of bug you saw?*" are things like that "fields.type.option.[the Thing you choose in "Where did you run into the bug?*"]_[error 1 ... error2... and so on]" always. Repro Steps: 1. go to [PBR](http://pbr.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/bugs) 2. select at "Where did you run into the bug?" (first row) any Option, but not the first and last! 3. click on "Thanks. Can you let us know what type of bug you saw?" (will appear when you selected the first. second row) Second Thing: I´m missing the Option to choose a map/gamemode/online or co-op
: Questions! * To what extent will this work together with the boards? I can't imagine you guys surviving 10000000 bug reports about the same thing via this system, that's just not practical. That's also sorta why we have these boards. It's a great way for players to communicate with one another regarding a bug or feedback. Narrowing down bugs together and/or discussing feedback with each other. * This also makes me wonder how *Riot* will communicate to its PBE players with this tool. You cannot possibly respond to everyone who reports the same bug. * Will Riot then keep track of both the bugs reported by this tool as well as the bugs reported on the boards? Or will this eventually completely replace the boards?
Good questions! Next questions! (Joke) 1. They don´t get more Reports then now, cause there still the same number of PBE Players 2. The PBE Forum will be kept alive (i hope so) and so they still announce things here 3. It´s depending on how good it works and if it will get out of the Alpha and Beta...
: Now in testing: The Player Bug Report tool
1. I would prefer that tool if it will get included into the normal PBE Client. So you can write a Report just after the match in the Review of the game. 2. Do we have to write in "TL;DR the bug for us" just the title like we should do it here? 3. Will there still be a way of commenting or Up-/Downvote for a Report or give our Feedback/provement?
: Can we be able to use the client while on low priority queue?
That you cannot interact while waiting the 20 min is part of the punishment.
: Since Patch 5.12 League can´t detect my Mouse clicking
Got reply by some People on live and pbe. They have the same Problem and always different mouses. They just can´t do any for a few second like me.
: This, but it's 40,000 RP, not 20,000. :)
Yeah just read it on the Forum ;)
: Nooooooooooooo no no no. The leaverbuster is here to prevent and punish rage quits and such. Because this is PBE, people tend to troll sooner "because its just pbe lololololol", so the system is even stricter here. in my own humble opinion, don't play if it's gonna storm :') Also there is plenty you can do in those 20 minutes (feed the cat, invent a time mmachine, sacrifice chocolate to the god of PBE). Or play customs. Ain't no 20 minutes wait in customs, man :]
I already customizing my Chocolate for the god of PBE. But... I was hungry. So there´s no chocolate which can be sacrificed the god of PBE. Sorry God of PBE was to hungry :/
: Wait What ?
Rioter Comments
: "unfair" is a big word. There are a lot of Summoner Icons and it's been the same system over and over again, so it doesn't really need testing anymore~
But i couldn´t get the sweet and fluffy poro Icon :(
: [New UI - Idea] CD timers for Elise, Jayce, Nidalee.
Good idea, i like it! But i would prefer a second bar behind the first, which is more Grey and almost transparent. It´ll go in the foreground by changing the form (e.g. Nidalee: Human -> Animal) and the other bar, will go into the Background any get Grey and almost transparent.
: Riot sent rp or i buy it?
You can´t buy any RP and you have only the 20000 RP you got at the beginning and not more.
: That´s not only the Client. If you have a bad Connection to the PBE, sometimes the conntent of the Client with Pictures will not load. You can fix that by relogin.
But if the Picture already loaded it´s definetly a bug!
: Entered ranked lobby in my promos and client goes completely black.
That´s not only the Client. If you have a bad Connection to the PBE, sometimes the conntent of the Client with Pictures will not load. You can fix that by relogin.
: Devourer Bug
Suggestion: if you purchase the item, you´ll already get 1 stack, so this Problem will (probably) solved. P:S: When 511 the max. of stacks is... they´ve only given 9 bite for stack counting.
: Fiora jungler (suggested items)
Welcome on PBE Forum and well the suggested items are not allways realy helpful, cause they don´t fit in the meta or gameplay, cause of changes and patches. It´s not only Fiora... P.S. Keep on reoprting on PBE ;)
: {{champion:63}} Yes Riot!, In My Opinion I Think Leaver Buster Is Very Ridiculous On the "PBE". But When You Have Bad Weather To The Point Where You Have A Power Outage In Your Area, Something We Can Not Predict Will Happen. And Once Your Power Turns Back On You Rush To Log Back Into The "PBE" Seeing Your Game That You Were In Is Over. So You Go Start A New Game, And Leaver Buster Pops Up Telling You That You Have To Wait 20 Minutes Before Playing. Even Though It Punishes Everyone In Your Party As Well. Its Unfair To PBE TESTERS Of The PBE COMMUNITY. When We Have To Wait To Test The Game For Bugs. If A Tornado Was To Suck Me Up Into The Sky While Playing League On PBE, And If I Was To Survive And Come Back To PBE I Would Probably End Up With A Leaver Buster. Its Truly Unfair Riot. I Take PBE TESTING Very Seriously Like Its My Second Job. Leaver Buster Should Only Be Affected To Players Who Rage Quit Or Who Go AFK Due To Negative Attitude. {{champion:63}}
Players who have such bad Attitudes on the PBE will get kicked from the server by Riot, but you have to Report them... We can test everything on the PBE including the LeverBuster. When you got blocked by the LeverBuster ... wait.
: I think this is a great change to be honest. The Hawkshot has always been a peculiar ability for an ADC, but it was bordering useless. All I ever used it for during laning was to scout Dragons or to see if a brush was safe to ward. I actually didn't want to use it while farming because I would miss out on the gold. Now we get a lot more freedom with it, whether it's too much I haven't been able to really confirm. Afaik, the enemy should be able to see the Hawk flying through the air, and before it explodes they should be able to see where it comes from. This is pretty much one of your suggestions, although the window is pretty short. Does Riot have to nerf her E? No, I don't think so. Then again, I haven't fully tested it. If Riot has to nerf it, I would suggest getting rid of the stacks and putting E on a 30 - 45 sec cooldown.
All in all she needed a very stong buff and she got it with the infint range of the E and the new Q. In my opinion they buffed her E to hard, so it´s probably stronger then her ult and costs no mana.
: I think this is a great change to be honest. The Hawkshot has always been a peculiar ability for an ADC, but it was bordering useless. All I ever used it for during laning was to scout Dragons or to see if a brush was safe to ward. I actually didn't want to use it while farming because I would miss out on the gold. Now we get a lot more freedom with it, whether it's too much I haven't been able to really confirm. Afaik, the enemy should be able to see the Hawk flying through the air, and before it explodes they should be able to see where it comes from. This is pretty much one of your suggestions, although the window is pretty short. Does Riot have to nerf her E? No, I don't think so. Then again, I haven't fully tested it. If Riot has to nerf it, I would suggest getting rid of the stacks and putting E on a 30 - 45 sec cooldown.
That´s also an good idea to remove to stacks, but set the cooldown to 30-35 sec. i would be also happy with it. With the Vision i´m still not very happy. I say it´s op cause it Shows the Team ~1/6 of the map when the E is shot right.
: It wouldn't over-power tanks . ADCs right now are really weak and kind of... useless at some points. If you're not getting fed, you're pretty much useless to your team. Ashe, like all ADCs, can get CC'd and easily taken out, so her Q won't make any difference.
I also thought so. But her Q is only very strong when you activate it while you have 5 stacks.
Rioter Comments
: New Ashe
It will increase the crit-damage from her passive.
: Dragon Visuals
Maybe it´s not, but why should it be removed? I mean it´s already since some patches there (from beginning of the new map).
: [Kalista] - Sentinel gets stuck on TT
This is a Forum about the PBE so please post bugs from the live Servers on the NA Forums and Problems from the PBE here.
: game_item_displayname_3650 crash
Can also confirm. It´s crashing on every map and on every Champions i Think.
: Well I think this could go on either since it is a new idea that can be added to PBE (Client and New Features Feedback)
Lunar Revel already said and Riot agreed with it: " Please post your suggestions for a new skin, game mode or a champion on NA or EU Community boards and not on PBE boards: •Skin & Champion concepts •Maps & Modes The best part is that you can post on NA boards with your NA, EUW, EUNE or OCE account! " So i think he also means such things, but maybe i´m wrong and they want such threads on the PBE Forum.
: [Urf the Nami-tee] stuttering movement
I also have the Feeling, but that´s with every Skin by Nami.
: RANDOM SKIN OPTION ?
Nice idea, but please post such ideas in the na or euw Forums. The PBE Forum is only for bugs etc
: Luden's Echo on Twisted Treeline
Is already reported [here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/Am91EXkB-ludens-echo-on-3vs). Please check the next time when you Report something if there´s already a thread about it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Agent77326,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=E5B4rE46,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-03-23T21:11:06.868+0000) > It might actually need testing. because last year they had to disable champs due to them being waaaaaay to OP.
I never sayed that!
: Lore
Would that not destroy our thinking about many Champions and how and where they are?
Rioter Comments
: [Ezreal] bug with plusfire ezreal
Is already reported [here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/4xpbPpOW-bug-with-ezreal)... [here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/Bv9ZN5JJ-pulsefire-ezreal-glitchprevious-game-details)... [here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/OOmbuGvB-pulse-fire-ezreal-bug)... [here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/eEW4plpf-ezreal-movement-broken)... [here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/WjXnN9FQ-ezeral-bug)... [here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/UnGGoEwN-pulsefire-ezreal-glitch)... [here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/AvLEwjs0-ezreal-pulsefire-skin)... [and here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/34nXarL2-major-endgame-glitch-and-possible-pulsfire-ez-glitch)... [here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/58U0GfHo-gameplay-ezreal-bug)... [here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/0utbT4JK-pulsefire-ezreal-bug)... [here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-feedback/IcQgTGWN-pulsefire-ezreal)... and at least:[ here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/3kUXMjRE-ezreal-icon-on-minimap-shows-white-square)...
: It's probably gonna be for live only, as there is a high chance it does not need any testing.
Well maybe... you still can hope :D
: AP Zed is totally troll he has no AP scaling and doing it under the excuse of "testing" is wrong. This apply to any similar cases like AP Riven. That's what I think.
AP Zed was the first Thing i occurred. But your right... it might be a troll then.
: Alienware x51-r2 (2013-i5): Intel Core i5-4440 processor (3.30GHz, 6MB Cache) 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory 1TB SATA hard drive 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet + Wifi (appends on both)
It was defenedly not your Hardware. But there were other who also had Client crashes during the final Screen. So i think it´s an Problem by the Client with your OS.
: Ult of Katarina
That´s not a bug! It´s an active ability of Katarina and Zhyonias{{item:3157}} is stopping active abilities. So it´s working as it should do.
: so im conflicted about this topic a bit. i think that some things you should not report for unless there is clearly malicious intent behind it.. for example.. feeding, i play a lot of champs i don't normally play or have never played to look for bugs, and if i happen to suck uber bad i dont think it should be something that is held against me, i mean im doing what im supposed too which is to find bugs and issues with the game, im not on PBE to relax and play i play to break the game so it can be fixed. but i do however think that any toxic behavior of any kind should be reported, including intentional feeding, but only intentional.
You **DON´T** get reported for feeding or trying something out (e.g. AP Zed). The PBE community trust on a friendly and open conduct. If you go AFK they (i hope they do) would not Report you for AFK, cause they don´t know what happend to you. It could be a temporary disconnect from the PBE Server or anything else. I mean it´s still a beta patch with bugs and some Problems you may don´t know. It´s our function to find them and post it here on the PBE boards.
: Laugh silently as you tell them that reports* do *work, that Riot is our personal Tribunal and that it doesn't take much to be banned :') seriously though, this is a zero-tolerance environment, and as this being a beta server, it's simply stupid to think that Riot does not control who goes in and who is banned.
You get faster banned then you thing. Just get some and you don´t have an PBE account anymore. You also will never get a second Chance for the PBE.
: (Ezreal)- Icon on minimap shows white square
Got already reported [here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/0utbT4JK-pulsefire-ezreal-bug). But thank you for your help. For the future: May check first the board if there is already such a Report bevor posting it.
: Dear RIOT
This is a very good idea, but they want to put the patch on the PBE on the live Servers. So they would have to Change the patch for the live Servers and this Change may produce some bugs and other Problems.
: What do you mean by "be more specific"? I wrote down everything that happened... I wasn't running any programs in the background or anything like that, and I've never had this problem before...
I meaned background-programms. But youre right was a bad formulation and a bit rash by me.
: Problem with Dianas Ult target systhem
I can´t do anything with it, but such informations are pretty important for riot. Only with such Information they can only do something really.
: {BUG}Kennen Oathsworn W
Well that´s a hard text to understand for me... but i say maybe youre right. PS: still don´t know what you mean
Show more

Agent77326

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion