Rioter Comments
: You'll have to be more specific as to what "old" game mode.
For example, infinite fights or extreme flashes
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Afternoon (12:00pm) pacific time or later on as one of the developers posted on twitter . you can check it out , plus its not the first post asking about it. they said it may take more time than that specified.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Well Teamfight Tactics should hit PBE later this month.
: nearly 2 months without RGM {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
Rioter Comments
: With the start of 9.13, Tuesday June 11.
Rioter Comments
: ranked no longer needs testing and many people were frustrated with ranked either way.
I feel very good, it helps to improve the strength.
: I'm not sure what you mean by teammate injury mode, but Bilgewater ARAM was up for... 9.7 or 9.8, I think? For reference, we just started 9.10 on PBE, so about 4-6 weeks ago
: When there's one that needs testing. We recently had Bilgewater ARAM. It's unknown when Riot will drop the next game mode on PBE.
When was the teammate injury mode you mentioned last time tested?
Rioter Comments
: Sorry, what qualifying mode? If you mean ranked: it no longer needs testing so Riot disabled the queue.
Rioter Comments
: Loading into the practice tool only results in a System Error after champ select
: > [{quoted}](name=Ω Swk Ω ,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=3AEB3uHA,comment-id=0036,timestamp=2019-03-26T04:25:59.416+0000) > > I play matches or fight in a big way. The queue is very slow. Can I customize it or get Rp? Only matchmade games (games that have a queue and a queue pop) count for the mission. Customs will therefore not get you RP.
: RP on PBE, it’s back!
I play matches or fight in a big way. The queue is very slow. Can I customize it or get Rp?

Level 77 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion