Rioter Comments
: Can you try again?
I have twice :\ The same person keeps saying gifting is not enabled, but I sent screenshots of my friend gifting me :( They still haven;t replied
: I'd wait a few days if i were you. What you could also try is toggle on/off "Show offline friends" and see if it fixes itself.
It's been a week ;; but I guess i'll wait for riot to respond again
: Then your problem is with the friendlist and not with the gifting :P My gifting center works fine. Have you two/three tried restarting the client or readding each other?
Yes :( both of us did :((( I tried adding other players as well on every game i played, still not working :\
: Mystery gifting and stuff? Sure.
I sent a ticket about the problem im having with the gifting feature. But Riot replies 4 days after saying there's no gifting feature when I have been gifting others on pbe. My original ticket was "Helloo, today I got a pbe account. I played a game with my friends. I noticed that in the gifting center I cant gift no one? Its not restricting me but It says i have no one available to gift- its blank no ones on my friend list, but I added 2 of my friends? Its the same thing for my friends, they don't see my name in the gifting option. Help please and thanks". Makes no sense at all.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Level 34 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion