: Jinx's New Skin doesn't display the rocket/ultimate on ARURF
How can I test it? I can't PICK a champ in an all random mode:D
: Bug in friend list
Yeah, having the same problem over and over too {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Adds a snowball,removes 71 champions?Whichever genius came up with this should be ashamed of himself
You say the person who created this game mode is a 12 year old, but that's just how you are acting right now. You do not like the game mode, that means you need to offend and harrass others, just to get your unsatisfication out. That's extremely stupid. If you can bring constructive critic, that is okay, but just flaming others isn't what the PBE boards are intended to be here for. {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} Riot never said they would REPLACE Snow Battle ARURF with ARURF, it is just a special winter event. It is like saying they removed ARAM with Poro King, thats complete utterly nonesense. Please think about what you write first. I can understand that you don't like that game mode, but being offensive is never a solution and yeah, have fun being a toxic kid, I hope you're not like that ingame, otherwise I hope I never have to play with you ;) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: I personally don't like the limit on skins and champions of Snow Battle ARURF, but I think that's mainly due to the problem of it being drastically different from what I normally expected from ARURF. And also being unable to play around and do silly things with most of my favorite champions, though I don't know how much of that peeve extends to other players. Which, I think, is one of the reasons a number of people are dissatisfied with it, including me, and are going to be dissatisfied with it when it hits live. Even though the chances of you getting those champions in ARURF was pretty low in the first place, the perception of being restricted just makes the experience feel a lot more mediocre in my opinion. Although, I can sorta understand the enjoyment of this version of ARURF when looking at it, as it removes a number of extremely unbalanced champions that can be pretty annoying to play against even in norms. Having all the snow/festive themed champs/skins be available for everyone is also pretty darn cool, as you get to try out a number of champs/skins you might not have played with before. And a lot of them are purty skins. I do agree that people have been dramatizing it too much, myself included, as I made a thread a few days ago after a few matches of Snow Battle ARURF that were a utter train wreck. All in all, after a few days and some cooling down, while I feel that Snow Battle ARURF isn't bad, it's got all of the problems ARURF had, and I can't play most of my favorite champions on it. So yeah, in my opinion, it's pretty mediocre because I can't play what I like playing and can't do a lot of the silly things I loved doing on ARURF because of some of the restrictions. Really all there is to it for me. {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
I can totally understand that and I can understand your problems with the gamemode But that doesn't mean everyone needs to spam on the boards how much they hate it. We got that after one post and it's kind of useless. I mean, if people actually had proper arguments why it's bad, not just "that's not URF"... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} I think it's a thing you have to get used to. Some may enjoy it, some may don't, its like with a new skin. You can't make everyone happy with that, but sometimes you need to shake things up a little~ {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarah,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=qL2jOvil,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-24T23:37:33.046+0000) > > I'm not mini-modding. I'm just stating the rules you obviously didn't read. Honestly, if you're not mini-modding, then I don't know what it is. I don't see Pixie getting up in people's grill. Besides, like Pixie said, this is the place where people speak up. If you don't like it or can't handle it, then get outta here. Just leave. No one is gonna stop you. The door to your imaginary throne is right over to your right, "Queen" {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Following Rules is mini-modding? Seems vaiable, if you act like that on league you soon get banned, but well. You're calling others queen but acting like you can have priorities. Idioticity {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ladybug Cake,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=RQPFQZeB,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-24T23:24:27.730+0000) > > Ehhh, they left him, just because he has a winter skin, sona does not. > It doesn't matter if the champion is strong or weak, they add these champs that have a winter skin. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > I am not sure why they didn't put in Sona but I am pretty sure they didn't remove her because shes too strong. Silent Night Sona. Edit: There's a post by a rioter saying they simply didn't add her just for the same reason as the normal ARURF, because's "she's too good". > [{quoted}](name=Riot Popc0rner,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=WPE4L1Wq,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-11-21T23:17:48.638+0000) > > It is, but we had to remove her from the pool for the same reason as last time -- she's just too good.
Oh, I am sorry, I missunderstood that and was a bit wrong informed, then this is a bit different. I can see she is strong, but champs like veigar are also in so... Well I mean I think shes extremely boring in URF but,,, yeah; I can see why people are arguing about that, thanks for clearyfing! {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: VEIGAR URF
Yeah, I don't really know what they are thinking and/or why they are removing some champs and leaving some others, but I think they had something in their head why they did that, also you can easier fight a veigar, than a sona in my opinion. Also I think SOna in URF is really boring because youre just pressing buttons and its nothing really interesting, but these are just my thoughts. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: i dont get the lvl 30!!!
Contact the SUpport, must be a bug so they can set your account to level 30.
: Removed Sona, but Jax is OK?
Ehhh, they left him, just because he has a winter skin, sona does not. It doesn't matter if the champion is strong or weak, they add these champs that have a winter skin. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} I am not sure why they didn't put in Sona but I am pretty sure they didn't remove her because shes too strong.
: Hmm, I swear I saw sometime in the past when buying these Premium Chest here on PBE that it said something like "Premium chests open automatically they don't require a key" in that context but I checked my purchase history and even a month ago when I bought them keys came in the bundle too. I was mistaken thanks for correcting me!
Well, it doesn't matter, mistakes happen:P {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Nobody really wants the limited champion pool, please get rid of it
I do enjoy ARURF with a limited champion pool. Riot decided that, probably because its something new and not all the time the same and I like that. In my opinion it mixes things a little up. Its just how it is. When we still had URF everyone was so mad that it got ARURF because it was extremely unbalanced. It's just to spice it up a little. Riot Games never said they will replace ARURF with Snow Battle ARURF. Stop being spoiled kids and be happy with what you get. Just because someone does something you dont like you don't need to proteste against it instantly. I mean, sure, maybe you don't like it, but that happens. You can't always have the same opinion than others. If you don't like the gamemode, then don't play it. Its not ARURF, so they will keep the limited champion pool, because it _**is**_ another gamemode. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: {BUG} Premium Chests can't open without keys
Well, as I see in the descriptions, there is nowhere saying you dont need a key. Its completely normal to be needing keys for these chests, so, its not a bug, its just that you need a key. Can you show me a screenshot, where it showed that you don't need a key because for me it shows nowhere that you need no key {{sticker:sg-poppy}} Also, you can only buy Premium Chests with keys, that would be kind of nonesense if you didn't need them, but not sure, just are my thoughts.
: Nothing special... :P {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
I know they have a lot blind links but its still stupid,xD
Rioter Comments
: Not sure on purpose or not
Yeah, they haven't disappeared, I think they never were there because since I am on PBE, it is like this. Many icons do not have refference pictures, maybe they forgot to add them, they went lost somewhere or they just wanted to delete the icon itself but didnt delete anything, who knows. If you buy those icons, it shows you a blck hole as an icon, its kind of weird.
: [Elementalist Lux] - few elemental forms leave a "shadow" behind her
I also saw that, no clue why doe. I did not play her but in the enemy team there was a lux with that problem, but I guess they are on the fixing now :P
: I do not have blue essence in pbe's account
You get 8000 RP every day, so what do you need BE for? All you can buy ONLY with BE is one skin and a few icons, also a ward, but anyway you can buy anything else with Riot Points. So I dont really get the problem of it, for what do you need ble essence?
: Strange clock when tabbing and items on Zoe stream
Well, thats another server,, doe one of the items was.... an item you could buy at nexus siege. I think it was the one that made this gangplank-like ult thing on the turret. I hope they dont want to make that to an item doe..xD
: If you change the minimap side, or change the minimap or HUD side ir gets back to how it should be. :D
I already said that the good old size hack how my friends call it where you jsut change the place or size didnt work, it does work as I tab out doe, idek
: I have the same, it works with me after I set the minimap left on and off again. should work then
as said, I tried that and that didnt work but as I tab out it seems to be working now, whatever
: I have a solution for when a new character comes out...
It wouldn't be a too great idea because one for all was a mode you played to have fun, so, if this would always be there when a new champion is out you wouldn't be able to play any character else because the mass wants to play it.
: Can someone explain me the math behind this?
Yeah, that apperiantely does make no sense at all. Doe the 50 wins boost ends up being cheaper than the 10 wins boost, but the 10 wins boost is still MASSIVELY more expensive than a 4 one. You could just buy 13 x 4 wins boost, so you end up having 52 boosts and paying a total of 1950 rp. WP, riot games. :D I mean it would be a nice way to make money with people that do not realize that but..well. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: Game breaking Elementalist Lux bug
Yeah, I had the same problem today, it was really shitty but only after 15 minutes for me, also it only made the game crash for me, the rest of the team was fine{{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}}

404 Just Monika

Level 37 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion