: Are there any champion who is not adc with rework?
: One For All Bugs?
I played with gankplank in the new gamemode and I agree with your barrels being exploded by other teammates.
: [One-For-All] Brand is not fun to play against
Honestly, we should focus on finding bugs so we can report them to Riot, not complain about what/who is unfun in the gamemode.
: Unavailable?
> [{quoted}](name=G2S FedZedUDead,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=ExqE02PF,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-05-20T20:46:59.340+0000) > > Well im trying to open the client but it's refusing to do so. help plz :p {{item:3151}} Of course you can't connect. If you bothered to read the announcements on the top left corner of the client, you would know it is down due to technical difficulties.
: PBE patcher bug?
have you tried repairing the client?
: > [{quoted}](name=TTS Taeny,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=frVeGJpz,comment-id=0070,timestamp=2015-05-14T17:59:44.228+0000) > > When was the last time the sever has been overloaded like this? Since the release of Braum? Not even close.
When then? I can't seem to recall the last time the server was this packed.
: Can't log in
When was the last time the sever has been overloaded like this? Since the release of Braum?
: Patching stucks 33%
Close your client & re-open it.
: Rito removed it, cannot click on the blank space anymore :( They really hate our work arounds
They are probably doing last-minute bug fixes so let's be patient and wait for their announcement.
Rioter Comments
: [Tristana Rework] Tristana's E's AOE can damage turrets
Isn't that intended? You can also E the turret, too.
: Nami has a double Classic Skin option on the new SR
Yeah, I took 2 screenshots to prove it: http://i.imgur.com/31siQCn.jpg http://i.imgur.com/sib8HR6.jpg here's the 2nd classic skin in game: http://i.imgur.com/Skf0lGQ.png The 2nd classic skin replaced the Koi Nami Skin, for those curious.
: [Item] Mejai's Soulstealer
yup. I think they're aware of this bug but doubt it's a priority for them to fix.
Rioter Comments
: [All maps] - Tooltip for turret passives no longer appears
I can confirm the tooltops are currently not displaying when hovering over them.
Rioter Comments
: Major Bugg Elise Spider Form
Yeah, I was just trying out Elise for the first time and noticed when uses her R to change forms, her spells don't change at all. Her spells stay the same in human form, no matter how much you press R to change form. Tested in regular SR & the updated SR.
: what does adding have to do with this? The jungle timer shows you how much time remains until it respawns, I want a feature that type out the remaining time when you click on the timers.
It's never going to happen. How hard is it to add the timer onto the current time in the game? Is that too much effort for you? Do you not know how to do math?
: [Summoner Spells] Blue Squares
"The blue square issue (and its cousins, such as the EVERYTHING IS FLASH issue) is caused by file inconsistencies. There are a few potential issues. The most efficient way to determine which is causing the problem: Check the Bugs subcommunity to see if this is a widespread issue There tend to be many bug reports about this issue - make sure the date of any thread you find is recent. Also check that the specific issue reported pertains to the same champion, item or map as the issue you're experiencing. Your current game may have loaded the wrong particle files Quit and load back into the game. You'll reload the particle files which should display normally if this is the root cause. The particle files in your installation may be corrupted First, try repairing your client, then logging back in and testing the broken particles in a custom game. If the problem still persists, you'll need to reinstall the PBE client (see: "How do I install the PBE client?") If none of these solutions work, report the issue on the Bugs subcommunity. Attaching logs and providing a description of what you were doing at the time of the crash ("repro steps") will help our developers identify the problem!" http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/pbe-faq
: Um, where did doom bots go?
Doom bots have been removed since they'll be available on the live servers tomorrow. The rest of the queues are now available.
: [Jungle Timers] Clicking the timers should type out the timer for you in chat
: Gragas doing a LOT of damage
I played gragas top lane earlier and the damage from his Q seemed normal, nothing out of the oridnary. I tested it by exploding the barrel after tossing it and leaving it to ferment. Turned out the damage was not bugged or anything like that.
: Lee Sin can walk through walls?
Where exactly in the jungle? I'd like to test this out in a custom game.
: Is The PBE currently offline?
It was down for maintenance and now it's back up.
: Homeguard bonus
This is a new feature when you're playing on the new SR.
Rioter Comments
: FAQ doesnt state the exact time and date and I just downloaded the client and its already unavailable. how would I know if it's just a problem on my download or there is a maintenance? and i did searched for quite a bit before I posted this. this was actually my last resort since I just downloaded this PBE just 2 hours ago.
I think the daily maintenance occurs around 12PM PDT and it lasts for like 2 hours max, most of the times 1 hour.
: I said im new here and still clueless.
You should still read the FAQ.
: Oh thanks for the answer this is my first time in PBE and I'm really clueless right now about whats happening :/
You should read the FAQ rather than posting a new topic about this.
: Servers are down
: [Bug] Tear of the goddess not stacking
Just buy the ingredients for archangel staff and it will soon turn into an upgraded seraph's embrace.
: [Lissandra] Ult reset bug, minor cosmetic issues
There's a thread about this already and Riot has already addressed the issue: http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-feedback/jwa8hTwk-lissandra-ult-cd-bugged
: Store is down
Riot is aware of the issue right now. There's even a notice next to the play button. Just wait it out for awhile when people stop trying to access the store.
: Repair won't solve this. It happens to everyone who skip end game stats screen. It's probably because PBE is overloaded? I actually always wait till stats screen. It might take up to 5 minutes but not longer.
Just wait it out for like 5 minutes or 10 minutes max. I always skip and have to wait around 5-10 minutes before queueing again.

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion