Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: My question is why is the queue timer so fake? For example: 1: I start my queue thingy at 22 minutes, but 2 minutes later it goes up to 45. 2: I'm first in queue, but it keeps going back to being 400th. 3: I'm at 1 minute left and like 3000th in queue. A minute passes and I'm now I am supposed to wait 3 minutes. I get that its an estimate amount of time you have to wait, but when the timer and queue position goes up for no reason when you are clearly in higher priority it becomes unbearable.
Queue time never has worked properly. If people doesn't leave the client you are going to be in the same spot and time won't change.
: Everyone right now
This is not meme boards. Its for feedback and helping devs
: Changes i think are needed
I also feel that statikk shiv should be balanced
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: New HUD Feedback
I like the new hud but not how is it organized. I prefer to have the kills and timers at the top right. The gold of the store also at the top instead of having it at the bot. To conclude, i prefer to have the items I have bought at the right and the champ at the left. Nothing more. Thanks
: The goal is to mirror live as much as possible, which is why legacy skins aren't available. For now, (like live), the only way to obtain legacy skins is via Mystery Gifts.
I want specialy corki ice toboggan, Can you give it to me please? I do love bobsleigh
  Rioter Comments

2014 PBE USER

Level 86 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion